Guest wisteria7

Kim_Lilly said: @myphim2009 LOL, I swear I didn't write it with those thoughts xDDD @hayuinblue was simply asking for bigger pictures, so I took some screens from the 720 video I downloaded xD "Are they big enough now"
lol I didn't even notice I said that between the perv comments =))

BTW, I don't think there's a single small thing in MinHo's body
:\">

Guest wisteria7

myphim2009 said: SNOW WHITE: FAITH'S VERSION

ibnpifNoKJ71Wa.gif

Queen:  Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?

ibxOvkF3WA0UIu.gif

Mirror:  You, my Queen, are fair; it is true. But there is one who is a thousand times fairer than you.

iqCrYP3M9yZDn.gif

Queen:  WHO??? Who do you claim to be fairer than I?  X( :-L X(

Mirror:  It is.....

iKZYZxAJJqJUp.jpg

Credit @pallycute for the HD picture. :D

Guest Heart.And.Soul

wisteria7 said: Kim_Lilly said: @myphim2009 LOL, I swear I didn't write it with those thoughts xDDD @hayuinblue was simply asking for bigger pictures, so I took some screens from the 720 video I downloaded xD "Are they big enough now"
lol I didn't even notice I said that between the perv comments =))

BTW, I don't think there's a single small thing in MinHo's body
:\">

waahh!!! its Thurs-die.. since there's no FAITH episode... :(

I am so much bored if it's not MON-TUE!!! argh!!!
my FAVORITE day is *MONDAYS -- because of a new episode
EXCITED BUT HALF-LONELY day*TUESDAYS -- since we have the last episode for the week... yet that means we can't have another new episode the same week..
SPAZZING DAYS*Wednesdays -- since I spent my time spazzing here and there and reacting to every blog that FAITH is in... 
BITTER-SWEET DAYS*Thursday -- since I am rewatching the 2 latest episodes aired just to ease the boredom
REWIND DAYS*Fridays ---  since you can't help and rewatch episodes 1 until the newest episode
REMINISCE DAYS*Saturdays --- since you watch MVs and rewind the most SWEET/ROMANTIC/FUNNY/MEMORABLE SCENES from the beginning to the present
STALKING AND EXCITED DAYS*SUNDAYS -- since I am excited for the next day for a new episode to comeand STALKING since I keep my eyes stalking here at soompi and other sites if there are spoilers to read, watch, see, FANTASIZE about =P~
SOOMPI DAYS*Monday to Sunday I stay and stalk at these PERVERTED THREAD 24/7; 7 days a week \:D/

1 week sched of an ADDICT LIKE ME :x
how can I live without FAITH :( ----- we are just 1/3 of the show and now I am having the withdrawal syndrome TTOOOOO EARLY to happen.. haaiz  

Guest choisocal

I have to say.. this drama started off REAAALLLY slow, and was at first VERY confusing.. but I kept watching and its getting REALLLLY good now!

Guest farstrep

I know I'm late and the mourning period has passed but I just found this online.

1607CA3E50459D7505322D

1435F63F50459E2F2426BE1235F63F50459E2E239A0A1535F63F50459E2F25ADAE

credits: kmntop.tistory.com

Choi Young fanart

14703A345047F3280D7824

credits: blog.daum.net

Kim_Lilly said:
I rewatched ep 8 with subs this afternoon and something crossed my mind while Gongmin was "interrogating" the General. Maybe Gongmin knows he has (some kind of) feeling for EunSu? I mean, the way he puts his hands on Yeong's arms to reassure him gives way too much... too much for someone who's supposedly only worried in keeping his promise :-?
And maybe Gi Cheol suspects also?? His looks to EunSu after he was informed that Yeong had escaped were definitely weird. And he knew she was off to meet someone in the woods at his home, even though he didn't know Yeong had escaped yet. Besides he may not have taken seriously Yeong's words that he loved EunSu back them but maybe he is beginning to believe them now.
What do you think?? Am I too paranoid? xD

Guest no0dles919

I wonder why quite a lot of people aren't instantly loving CY's new hairstyle in the ep 9 preview. When I first saw it, I thought he looked really hot :D
*fangirl scream* kya~ lol XD

Yes,he knows English-OMG I am totally screwed... ahem..in trouble. I'm blushing again-where did I pick up this habit? And it's because of this forum that I can't look at Min ho without turning thinking of swords and cracking up. I think everyone thinks I'm cracked.

OMG @wisteria7 I'm totally cracking up imagining you seeing MinHo and blushing SCARLET and thinking about swords and everyone giving you the look #-o

funny that among all the police shields that CY electrified
this police shield was the strongest..
vlcsnap-2012-08-13-17h34m28s202.png
and yet the police shield was just
iVJL1nwhx0vHn.gif
stupid KC!!!  X(

sorry guys,, I just can't let go of the police shield... I JUST CAN'T! I've grown an attachment to it already :(

Guest farstrep

@otchosais: I thought Choi Young used that particular shield to channel his nae gong to attack the police, that's why it's the only one left standing. I have no doubts his nae gong can destroy anything in its path if he wants to do so.