Cute IF ES call GC as oraboni / Oppa (BROTHERLY WAY)

SI as unni

EJ as dongsaeng

And sweet when ES calls CY as Jagi-ya!!! (sweetie/honey)

:x

I still can't use the laptop so here i am, still using my phone reading all comments here. But i am thankful i can still read this thread..it makes me relax and happy.. This thread and the drama serves as my REWARD after being in the office the whole day..

I owe you all! Kumawo-yo PERVERTED FAITHers :) :-*

otchosais said: Cute IF ES call GC as oraboni / Oppa (BROTHERLY WAY)
SI as unni
EJ as dongsaeng
And sweet when ES calls CY as Jagi-ya!!! (sweetie/honey)

:x

I still can't use the laptop so here i am, still using my phone reading all comments here. But i am thankful i can still read this thread..it makes me relax and happy.. This thread and the drama serves as my REWARD after being in the office the whole day..

I owe you all! Kumawo-yo PERVERTED FAITHers :):-*

Guest klexie24

I just want to bring back this moments. It all started here. realizing he needs to be alive for ES.   :x
whereareyougoing.gif

whereareyougoing1.gif

whereareyougoing2.gif

whereareyougoing3.gif
sorry guys for flooding. I hope CY and ES will be together for the next episode. too many twists and turns of events. even though they are not together recently they keep on missing and remembering their happy moments. and yes I can't wait for his new hair styles and new clothes too. :) 

@bobsavero, you don't have to say sorry.. I should be the one thankful in your post about Es marrying GC. You just made me wake up after my busy day. Lol.. And encouraged me to read every comment here to confirm.. :)

_

Anyway, time to go to DRAMALAND where all i can meet is CY ONLY..

theseasasleep said:
@ahoxan oh no, three times is absolutely correct:  I died with the flower; died (with laughter) again when ES tried to be sneaky; died for a third time when CY secretly held ES.  You see, much like CY, my afterlife is multi-layered:  a winter scene... a spring scene...  right now, I'm communicating with you all from a shining cloud, LOL. 

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Beautiful GIFS :xI bet they will be missing eachother a lot next episode  :(( I may be in the minority here, but I love angst LOL Bring on the longing looks! (as long as we get a happy ending that is) 

Ahhh I'm gonna see the preview for EP9 one last to perv-- admire  on my manly CY than head of to bed..but just a Question..Did Choi Young remind anyone here of Edward Cullens from Twilight ?With the whole forest scene where he saves her from falling...His super fast at getting to her and than within a blink of the eye disappears ..like does this guy have any other powers his not telling us about ? Or did Edward and him trade supernatural powers for a mini sec...No wonder CY was stalking on ES today...he must have learnt it from Edward...
nite nite ...even though its like 3;36am over here o.oargh ... the things ifaith makes me do

bridie said: Ahhh I'm gonna see the preview for EP9 one last to perv-- admire  on my manly CY than head of to bed..but just a Question..Did Choi Young remind anyone here of Edward Cullens from Twilight ?With the whole forest scene where he saves her from falling...His super fast at getting to her and than within a blink of the eye disappears ..like does this guy have any other powers his not telling us about ? Or did Edward and him trade supernatural powers for a mini sec...No wonder CY was stalking on ES today...he must have learnt it from Edward...
nite nite ...even though its like 3;36am over here o.oargh ... the things ifaith makes me do

More pics :)

JangBin sneaking inside the King's room with the Udalchi guy (I never can remember his name :( )
253504_432553360130982_2090989156_n.jpg

And, YAY! EunSu melt the ice in Choe Yeong's heart and with her flower, turned it into spring :x
I gotta LOVE all this symbolisms the writter and diretor input in this drama. It's FANTASTIC!!
527009_432553573464294_937831649_n.jpg

EumJa, just because he's too hot for his own well being and I love spazzing with him u_u
Btw, I love his doubtful comment on ep 9's preview. Actually he was always kinda doubtful, right?? He's probably a key character who knows better to discern rights from wrongs but is bounded by... something else? Maybe like KyeongTak (JaeJoong's character) in Dr Jin. But I hope EumJa is not half as foolish as KT was... :-L
558517_432560410130277_866500978_n.jpg
395295_432560430130275_59238232_n.jpg

Stalker Yeong to the rescue! I hope her drunkenness doesn't lead her to believe it was only a daydream...
303662_432560986796886_1205119963_n.jpg

Gi Cheol meeting Yeong at the cell by the end of the epi. Yeong was so convincing playing the good well-behaved prisoner :))
534298_432561386796846_780034405_n.jpg

myphim2009 said: I think the reason CY allows ES stay with KC is because the King said she will be safer with KC for now. So I guess if he misses her, he will stalk her at KC house. :D Oh, and I think he is also secretly sending someone to watch over her too. :))

@Kim_Lilly Thank you for all the pictures.

Don't you just love how it is springtime in Young's heart. :))
He was so surprised! Didn't know it himself. :D
Aw, love is definitely in the air.

Okay, I'm off to work now. Later.  B-) :-B $-)