So.  I died three times during this episode.  Good times, good times.  Is epic a strong enough word?  Is daebak?  CY blew the world up - I mean, he had the flower.  He had the flower; he had the flower; he had the flower...  someone should have been beside me to mark the time because I officially died.  Oh, and how hot was it when he acted like her secret savior!!!  Those hands felt kind of familiar to ES, I'm sure.  :D  ES - you redeemed yourself like a thousand times over, I'm sorry I doubted you... wait, are you a secret lush because seriously, with that alcohol, you were knocking it back like a pro!  ES totally knows where the danger is (KC!!!) and is tap-dancing like mad to stay ahead of it.  ES's version of sneaky running away has all the tact of a cartoon cat - I died again, laughing.  This is the first time in eight episodes I have just been straight proud of Gong Min.  That was power move if ever I saw one, redressing himself in (I'm presuming) Goryeon robes before the entire court.  Visiting CY, smacking down courtiers and reinstating Woodalchi like a boss.  *sniffle*  Look who has grown up.  *sniffle* 

I can't wait to read everyone's posts and the recaps.  Love. 

Guest Heart.And.Soul

The episode sounds awesome! I hope you guys are right and CY did use the L word  ;)) I'm happy to see these two crazies finally acknowledging their feelings  :x
I want to watchhhhhh 

maedeh said: oh...guys, I really have a hard time... Thursday I have an important exam but I really can't focus on studying!!! I have promised myself not to watch any of the episodes but... 
:(
I really don't know what to do 
:(( I'm going to die because of this thread!!!
;) Hope I pass this damn exam. 
:((

Translation: EP9

CY: I will give all my loyalty, only for the King 
ES: When I want to go somewhere, some guys try to block me. 
GC: Where do you want to go? 
ES: Can I go out? 
GC: No, you can't. 
CY: If something danger to the doctor, lift her and run away. 
Warrior: can I piggyback her? if I can touch her too.. O:-) he gets a good hit on the head from CY for saying that..lol =))
GC: The heaven's letter, the heaven world, has been passed... 
SI: Is that why you ask EJ to keep an eye on the doctor? Whether she is real or not? 
GC: Didn't I said that she's real?! 
EJ: There is an order for me to go to that person. 
ES: CY that person? 
EJ: Should I kill him, or should I save him?

Ep 9 Recap (09/10): http://www.vingle.net/posts/49161

lol..i just had to let you guys know about the red part

otchosais said: Just got home and i being being excited to watch the raw vids and spazz with all of you..

But guess what?! My brother wouldn't let me use the laptop so i am here using my mobile phone only.. Argh!! But it's better than staying at the office updating reports right?..

Hmm i might be watching episode 8 maybe tomorrow when i wake up.. But for now i will read first all your comments and spoilers :)

Lastly the very first post i have read now is about ES BEING GC'S WIFE????
Did i read it right? Or ak i just hallucinating? :D

If that happened i swear, i will be going to Korea and assasinate the writer and director... Hahaha

@otchosais : its me. my bad. i want to edit that. but i m to lazy to go back tracking my post :D

LADIES, PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE OF I  WRITE THAT THING (i wont write it again :D) .
;) :\"> [-O<

"Warrior: can I piggyback her? if I can touch her too..  he gets a good hit on the head from CY for saying that..lol "

kekkekekekeekekke. CY now LOVE ES. yeah! we can get a lovely scene in the next ep.

@Kim_Lilly That prove Goryeo have a salon. :))

Lol! I remembered my post this afternoon. Seeing the new hairstyle makes ke feel ES bring CY in the "heaven" and made his hair rebonded.. Lol :)

Anyway... I feel like episode 8 can be called the REBIRTH..

Rebirth of many things...

GM being more confident in himself

And CY's heart having a REBIRTH for ES :x

Happy that i am reading yours posts perverted ladies :)

bridie said:

Translation: EP9
CY: I will give all my loyalty, only for the King 
ES: When I want to go somewhere, some guys try to block me. 
GC: Where do you want to go? 
ES: Can I go out? 
GC: No, you can't. 
CY: If something danger to the doctor, lift her and run away. 
Warrior: can I piggyback her? if I can touch her too.. O:-) he gets a good hit on the head from CY for saying that..lol =))
GC: The heaven's letter, the heaven world, has been passed... 
SI: Is that why you ask EJ to keep an eye on the doctor? Whether she is real or not? 
GC: Didn't I said that she's real?! 
EJ: There is an order for me to go to that person. 
ES: CY that person? 
EJ: Should I kill him, or should I save him?

Ep 9 Recap (09/10): http://www.vingle.net/posts/49161

lol..i just had to let you guys know about the red part

Lucky today my internet line was good, no lagging.
I love the part where he took out the flower from the aspirin bottle.So sweet of CY toput it back again. I was so afraid that he might threw if away.Hmm putting back signify feelings for ES, bravo.At KC garden, when ES saw the yellow flower it reminds her of the happy times shehad together with CY..that shows she also starting to have feelings for him. 
At the prison cell,  CY is pretty smart.Used the dead rat blood .to trick the guards,haha...but poor rat got to die.