[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@ all dear FDs, let me make my little effort for our 1000 pages quest!  :)>- :)>-

1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?

Sora-shi... she is like this sweet and harmless girl-next-door whom I want to be friends with forever. She is this 'as-is' person we see her as. Simple and frank. A fresh breeze that makes people want to be around her, and feel comfortable all the time! She is hardworking too, like she sets about to do things she is not good at, like *cooking*, *piano*. She needs to set time to practice, despite busy schedules.

I simply like her.

2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK?

Teuk-shi... he loves life, loves his work, loves his brothers, loves his fans... With such a hectic life, he held on for so many years. Being a leader of such a big group. he may not be the best in the diff areas, but he gives his best at all times, holding everyone together. I can sort of identify, being the eldest in the family. The sense of responsibility is immense. So, I take my hat off to him.
And in WGM, I get to see a different Teuk, the PJS in him! So fresh and shy! Keke...

I simply like him.

3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER???

Changes.... hmmm.... I think I mentioned before about reactivating my twitter just to follow Sora and Teuk and SJ... so just to feel 'close' to them, feel to 'listen' to them.

Also, I keep doing 'V' in taking photos which my friend even commented Hey, you've the 'V' in every pictures! Keke...^.^

My schedule in using my phone became 'standardized' every morning while on the way to work. One, check twitter. Two, check FB WGM. Three, update myself by reading Soompi FDs feelings/views/analysis/encouraging insights which would be usually have shot fews pages more from the previous night when I just updated before going to bed. (You guys are AMAZING!!!!!) Then at work, I would be repeating the above steps every time I can afford to. On the way home, I would also repeat the above steps. After I am home, repeat again.

Monotonous? No, I loved it, am loving it and will be loving it for a long time...

In short, DC fills up my life, to the extent I am not so into chasing kdramas. Keke....

4. NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???

For me... gotta be SHE and HE.... the most memorable, it's a way they are confessing what they feel what the other meant to them. OMG.... melting....

5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

ONLY ONE?!  Tough one manz... I would choose my best moment as during the 30th Sept 2011 fateful nite. The nite DC met as DC in WGM. The nite they met and everything flowed from then on... and the nite I feel that PJS was smitten with Sora. I keep remembering he keep stealing glances at her, until he just LOOK at her directly. Omo!!!!

6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

Given our roman-teuk, there are just so many. hmmm. tough again.... Can I have two, pls? Keke...

One is Super Show Teuk's solo performance's infamous SHE song and couple ring presentation! In front of the whole hall of ELFs! Unbeatable. How many girls can have such a dedicated romantic moment in their life?!

Second is the Wedding Photo shoot, where Teuk's supposed to wake sleeping Sora beauty. the theme itself is romantic, and the forehead kiss scene screams ROMANTIC!!! Kekeke.... ^.^

7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

hmm... Sora's jealousy, she does get jealous too though we may not get to see it. She briefly mentioned that Teuk may attend gatherings with female singers during the first dinner. But the one that wins hands down is the one lunch with Sungmin which she had Teuk cornered just with a 'pale-faced' woman who we don't even know who she is!

8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

I must say Lee Teuk shows his jealousy very obviously, he does not hide it. So that Sora can see it, feel it at all times. Keke...

He is jealous over Sungmin, her co-star, her manager, the tango teacher, everland mascot, etc, etc... Frankly speaking, I also see it as his way of 'protecting' his baby princess. Possessive some may say, but I'd say it is SWEEEEET!!! Hehe....

I would choose memorable ones as those he mentioned, like not to eat meat with other man, not to fall for her male co-stars. I mean, it's only the first meeting but he has thought about these. Just how jealous one can get? So cute, right?

I just spend more than one hour reliving the whole DC WGMs, went through lots of struggles and giggles. hehe.... So, I may not sound coherent and maybe blabbering away... pardon me...

few more days! FDs, Fighting!!!  :)>- :)>-

Edit OMO! my 1st time topping a page.

I simply have one wish for our DC. LET THIS SHIP BE REAL AND SAIL IT TILL THE END OF TIME!!!  :)>- :)>-

Sora is very Real..no pretense she just is herself. She is a caring,family oriented sincere young woman.

I like Leeteuk because he is a gentleman who feels his sense of committment and has a great work ethic.he is very sincere as well

Saturdays I would wake up early to run down and see if the RAW episode was up. I always run to the soompi page and super junior blog..their twitter accounts

and any news about the two i would love to see.

Song for Sora that leeteuk sang on their first date...I loved it.

The holding hands cupping of the hands in the furniture store when sitting on the sofa...so real

The wedding photo shoot was all so romantic but the saranghae during the mirror part

When she punched the stuffed whatever it was at the amusement park..too cute

The choi min ..looking up the guys info online and so on

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "SPY_KBS MUSIC BANK 'K-POP Festival'(2012.08.31)

WHOAH! I saw a V-sign from our LeeTeuk @3:10 .. i might be delusional but i think it's for our SoRa.. kekekeke 
=)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D  =)) :D

@phoesceia I think it's after..there's another V-sign during the SPY performance that he showed a kiss then the V...followed by a naughty grin.. =)) I didn't realize he must have been giving us a hint about the ending..hmmm...sorry can't share the link..I needed to backread..someone posted it and I wasn't able to download it as it was when my lappie was on rehab.. :))

Wow FD's so AMAZING!!! just reading all our answers...I realized that there are some things I was not able to noticed eventhough I watch many times the DC episode..One of FD's answered the song TIME AFTER TIME which I also love but has forgotten it already..I guess it makes us more nostalgic while sharing our answers..While reading the answers here I felt that there is a space for me to get to know more our DC. The love we have for them also brings out the best in US..We became more a better person from them since our DC are one of  the best people in the world..

PROUD TO BE AN FD.....  :)     :)

Guest malonowa

teukiesora said: hye guys... my sis was using my laptop just now when she opened my bookmark pages and said "u must be kidding me. is this all you do?"hihihi...  :Palmost all my bookmark pages are TeukSo related. :Dthis is what she saw.
mybookmark_zps7cd9f0da.pnghehehe  :))

What is there not to like? She is very down-to-earth, personable and mature for her age. 

Again, what is there not to like about him. He is funny, caring, a gentleman and a wonderfully nice person. He leads a group of sometimes childish idols and is beloved and respected by them without hesitation.

Because of the time difference, I would wake up at 4:15 AM on Saturdays to read the live recaps/summary since becoming a TeukSo lover. Then I would stay up reading all the wonderful posts here while waiting for clips of them online (at the detriment to my health as I become a zombie for the rest of the day due to lack of sleep).

"Only U" from the last episode of DC. I truly believe a part of the song was also meant for Sora, and it was fitting that it played at the very end of the show for our couple.

Their very first meeting in the movie theater when the both finally sat down and could not stop looking at each other, especially Park Jung Soo. Sparks flew then and the rest is history.

The proposal at SS4 concert. Leeteuk didn't do it for the ELF fans, but Park Jung Soo did it for Kang Sora. I thought it was a big leap from him and something he wanted to do for Sora personally as PJS, the man, and not as Leeteuk.

During the Christmas special episode when she found out a bit of Leeteuk's past as well as secretly dating. Although she didn't outright show her jealously, but based on her expression, she wasn't happy about it. In fact, in one of the questions for the husbands, they were asked what are they scared of in regards to their wives. Leeteuk wrote about his wife finding/knowing more about his past. I take it he saw her facial expression and realized she was none too happy.

When he made the self-cam from NY in which he was checking Sora's profile and came across a picture of Sora & her co-star and tapped hard on the tablet screen several times (as if he was hitting the guy) in a fit of jealousy...too funny!!!

Guest malonowa

So after posting so many hints on twitter here in the real world, Teukkie went and put up a billboard in Malonowa Land.

I took a drive earlier this evening and saw it for the first time.

Teukkie really understands that he can be direct in Malonowa Land, since the residents are so accepting of this couple.

I got a smile on my face and a tear in my eye after seeing his sweet confession.

When Sora comes and visits tomorrow she would be so happy to see it.

billboard1_zps374f3654.jpg

playerkbd

said: @phoesceia I think it's after..there's another V-sign during the SPY performance that he showed a kiss then the V...followed by a naughty grin.. =)) I didn't realize he must have been giving us a hint about the ending..hmmm...sorry can't share the link..I needed to backread..someone posted it and I wasn't able to download it as it was when my lappie was on rehab..

:)

)

From 21:30 till now I was rewatching suju (SMTOWNINA) concert and were recorded ..

Hehhehehe ...

During the interview I saw Leeteuk very pale and lackluster ..

Was he thinking that UriBabyPrincess was unwell and could not be with her dan take care her??

She's so down to earth, so true, not afraid to express herself.. and very beautiful.. truly wonderful person inside and out  I really LOve her ♥♥♥

I like LeeTeuk as a leader hes so responsible and PARK JEONG SOO, hes a gentleman, sweet and sincere ^_^

LolxD a lot!! Its my first time watching WGM and since i started to like Sora from sunny and DH2 i started to watch DC last july, and i finished their episodes in 3 days o_O.. ive become so addicted to them and participated in 300th day anniversary projects.. also make some fmv's even im really lazy to make fanvids, i already did 3 for them .. read their fanfics (which i super duper love, thanks to all the writers).. and of course i super love this forum, i set my browsers setting to "continue where i left" so that i can easily go to this thread, since im jobless, and when im at home just surfing, its like almost every minute or two i refresh the page.. lolxD ^_^ hihi.. even though im always a lurker.. hehe.. totally love the all the FD's in this forum ♥♥♥ and like everybody else i keep on watching and rewatching their episodes kekeke ^_^ i just cant get them out of my mind, hihi.. 

SHE and HE.. its daebak!!! specially sora's version, its so heartfluttering!!

and of course ONLY U.. everytime i rewatch the last episode, cant help but shed a tear in the part where it is played ㅠㅠ totally love the song 

speaking of only u i just wanna share this vid

<div class="QuoteText">http://youtu.be/zeBkX7IK5VE<br></div>

i'll choose the first episode!! the night where it all started... the way LT glances at his baby princess.. and the cute shy smile of sora.. love it ♥♥♥

WEDDING PHOTOSHOOT.. the forehead kiss, when theyre lying together and LT hugged Sora.. kyaa!!~~~ and of course the mirror part where LT mouthed "saranghae yeppo" ♥♥ kyaaa!!~~~~~

haha.. lunch with sungmin.. even tough shes smiling in the end.. theres a moment she really looks serious.. even teuk cant look her in the eye.. haha

on the way to nami island and he called sungmin!! haha, he's really so jealous xD its so obvious :)

dee15 said: I got it from face book, this is the link:  http://tw.twent.chinayes.com/Content/20120918/kfmr20pqp5juc.shtml
This is one of the translation (cr to: Cassandra Lim and Jennifer Lee)
1. Sora says this: I didn't know i was so devoted to this feeling and never thought that i would cry that much. Never thought that i could participate in WGM, especially with Super Idol like Lee Teuk. Fortunately, as the show air, fans acknowledge us. When ask about "True Feelings" Sora said: This is a show without any script and there's no restriction to any extend of the relationship. What we say and do is purely from our heart. We're like normal couples who'll crack our head for the next dating venue. As time pass, we get to understand each other more and tacit. You should have noticed i've changed from a quiet girl to a more outspoken girl from episode 1 to the last episode. It's all thanks to Teuk Oppa, he is very experience and responsible. i've learnt alot from him. When ask is there any possibility to be a real couple in real life. She answered with a smile "If there is, that'll be good" Next they ask her whether she'll write to Lee Teuk when he's enlisted. She says this "Definitely will write to him. On the other hand i'll like to visit him. Since i can't cook nice food, i'll just buy nice food and bring over for him"
2. in here Sora said she dun know she so such deep feeling in this relationship thats why she crying so much in the last time;When she know Leeteuk will be her husband she already prepare awareness/consciousness(maybe she scare for anti from Leeteuk fans) but after show out so many people like me be his wife.
She learn so much from Leeteuk and she change so many from first she is rigid/stiff but Leeteuk change me ,now I'm know how self-expression herself
she will write letter and visit Leeteuk when he enter in army,but she dun know cook then she will buy some delicious thing to him

Sorry if there is someone already post the translation of the interview... I just love it...