[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@shymaldita28 you just saved me, I was actually back reading, I was looking for the questions made by an FD before but haven't got the chance to answer..Thanks!! now off to answer your questions..

1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?

She exudes an aura of genuinity. I never even question everything she said or does 'coz you can feel her sincerity, even MC-Misun voiced that out during the 2nd episode. I can't believe that I am a year older than her but she's so mature. She's a good actress and very talented but remains humble and down to earth. She's mischievous (according to LT) in a smart way - queen of asking questions which always left LT flustered. I love her determination when she wants to do something and inspired me to do the same. I just love everything about her...being able to speak in English is an added bonus..:D

2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK?

I honestly don't have any idea who Leeteuk is until WGM 'coz I'm not really into KPop but watching him in WGM made me an Angel-Elf. He is such a good leader and had to endure so much hardship but can still provide happiness to other people through his variety shows. He may always appear to be happy on his variety shows but only him and closest to him knows what he is going through and i am so happy for him that he have Sora in his life now. I like Leeteuk but i love PARK JUNG SU more.

3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER???

most of this, we have the same answer, pardon me for copying..:D

a. Spent a lot of hours infront of my laptop.

b. Lurking every 5 minutes in this forum to check for any updates and if there is no updates, I have to start checking LT and KS twitter and tumblr.

c. bought a new phone so I can check on this thread even when I'm out or on my way to work

d. I never used our computer at work for my own personal 'indulgence' but I started doing it after Teukso

e. I always have this silly grin on my face just thinking about them

f. Not enough sleep I'm getting eversince I met DC..

g. downloaded all their episode and MV's and SJ songs, kept listening to Only U (set it as my ringtone..)

h. believe it or not, I unconsciously says 'aigoo' and 'oja', I think my laugh changed as well..

4. NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???

we have the same so..gonna copy again..keke

a. SHE the song when they first met

b. MARRY YOU the wedding photoshoot scene

c. ONLY YOU the farewell episode.

d. DC lunch song

5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

this is hard 'coz I have lots of best moments..hmmm...meeting with the parents..I just love that whole episode, it gave me chance to have a glimpse of how Sora was brought up by her parents and it explained why Sora is such an incredible person..her parents are the best and so genuine. They showed so much love to LT.

6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

The sleeping beauty scene...Even the lady MC has like that moment..the way LT tried controlling himself infront of the people is really so romantic.. (ME TOO!!) 

can I add one please?(pout) the scene after the tango, when LT did the foot massage, the love on Sora's eyes while looking at LT..

7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

I think Sora has more jealousy moment than LT from the airport she has drink the coffee a lot of times because of the 1 year...then WGM special about secret dating of LT...Tango teacher she got jealous as well by looking at her expression you can see some jealousy while LT was dancing..Sora mentioning to LT that he blushes infront of the teacher...The pale skin lady LT told to sungmin..I guess Sora has more jealousy in herself which was not directly shown since she try to hide her expression. (DITTO!!!!)

8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

When LT was in NY and he was looking up Sora on the internet and found a pic of her kissing someone in the movie..I found it cute when he started picking at the iPad

Jealousy towards the D.I (tango) from the first instance that the instructor hold Sora, his expression changed abruptly..

soooo there...
come on FD's...let's reach 1000 pages..

LT tweeted again

•  Retweet 
  •  Favorite36mLee TeukLee Teuk ‏@special1004

이제야 몸이 좀 돌아왔다~탈진에 장염이와서 그랬는데 폭풍 회복력으로 살아났지요~^^여러분들도 늘 건강 잘 챙기세요!!!^^이제 잘수있겠다...

Google translation: Storm resilience that she finally I came back to the body drained enteritis come alive It'better ~ ^ ^ you are always healthy well-Gather! ^ ^ Itgetda sleep now ...

google translations frustrates me..this is one of them moments that I wish I knew how to read and understand Hanggul! enteritis?? is that why he wasn't able to perform in jakarta? oh hope not..please be healthy...

nourelqamar25 said: tumblr_matq2zTp3v1qfwvmmo1_500.jpgHigh-res

@special1004 Tweeted 3 updates:

@special1004My only friends that i’ve known for 19 years.. We didnt change at all but the world has change so it feels weird & saddening.. Let’s not change in this fast paced world~^^ Love u friends!! Everyone fighting!!

@special1004Finally watched Radio Star~^^ keke funny keke there were more funny things~~ kids r doing well~

@special1004My body has came back a little only now~because I had enteritis from exhaustion so I was like that but through speedy recuperating powers(,) I’ve recovered~^^ everyone(,) take care of your health always too!!!^^now I can sleep…

tumlr

hongkong girl

said:

I am a silent reader of this thread, but I frequently visiting and amazes all the insight, analyzed and supporters of DC couples.

I first attracted to Sora because of the movie of “Sunny” and I can see a rising star and her pure and sincerity, her professionalism at work. I started search for her movie and drama and I am really fall her ever since.

I like SuJu but not a big fan as I have other preferences, but I like Leeteuk when I watched “Strong Heart”. After I started watching DC couples, I just love them (PJS and Sora), and I am not able to stop following their news

I really want to know when did Sora start learning English, she speaks very good English, as a lot of actor or actress are not fluent in foreign languages, except some was raised oversea or study aboard.

I am searching thread of Sora, but I failed to see it, can anyone tell me is Sora has a thread in Soompi other than We Got Married thread?

The latest tweets truly gives me a big smiles, once again thank you everyone that contribute, sharing the update news, translation, caps, video, screenshots and collages.

I am a happy DC couples’ fan

your smile is contagious princess S.and its enough to brighten our day. hugs from your DC kingdom kekekeke.
via kangsora.wordpress.com
class="entry-title" style="line-height: 1.3; border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4rem; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(215, 194, 168); background-color: rgb(41, 38, 37); "Kang Sora at “Princess Merida and Magical Forest” stage greetings
up up up. got my Teuksora fix already...a3x-pvcqaapj7e-large.jpg?w=545&h=817

Guest pinnavinna

good morning all dimple couple family

i'm stil on the excitement of yesterday tweet and he still continue last night/ this morning from prince teuk.

congratz again to project wreath team...your hardwok paid off, besides helping other, both prince teuk and baby princess sora noticed, that no matter what happen, they will always be loved by dimple couple lover >:D< >:D<

have good monday all...still have a big grin mode on my face now :D

1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?

She's a very honest person, down to earth, smart, beautiful and sexy in her own way, supporting, hard working and very understanding. She's so mature in her age and for being the only children in her family, she is a very independent person.

2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK?

Leeteuk is a good leader and hard working person.. He really care for the person who close with him, but sometimes I see him a little bit fragile, and he's the one who really need a good supporter around him.

3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER???

(sorry to copy and cut some of your answer @shymaldita28)

a. Spent a lot of hours infront of my laptop.

b. Lurking every 5 minutes in this forum to check for any updates and if there is no updates. 

c. If ever there is some post that I wanted to comment when I'm at work since I don't want to forget my comment that is on my mind. I need to open my mail and type it then put it in on the draft. Since I can't sign in on my office.

d. Not enough sleep I'm getting eversince I met DC..

4. NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???

a. SHE the song when they first met and concert proposal

b. We Got Married, the song that PJS made and sing it in their first dinner date

b. HE the song that Sora sang only for her lover

c. ONLY YOU the farewell episode.

5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

Actually a lot... the last episode is the best thing, Every scene in their last episode are DAEBAK. The latter, the hugs, the kiss, event when Sora left the last part of PJS letter is amazing... Acclamation episode that show us how their feeling are...

6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

The foot massage scene... That was very romantic moment. 

a. A man doing that kind of thing? Come on, it's a very romantic and intimate. Doing that things to a woman means the woman is a very precious one because when a man do that he kind of said that "hi beautiful, I am really like you and I am ready for became your servant in rest of your life"

b. Sora playing with PJS hair, it's also a very romantic and intimate things... I can't help it when I saw that scene, that's why I thought the foot message is the beginning of their love journey..

7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

a. When PJS dancing with tango teacher, and she realize that PJS blushes. She expressed it very well and she brave enough to confirmed it with her BF when they already at home.

b. Of course this is the best, the pale lady.... First time to see our princess a little bit out of control.. Love it...

8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

He always got jealous with everyone who came near Sora. About his jealousy to SungMin, it's more because he feel insecure. SungMin is one of the most handsome member in SJ and age gap between SungMin and Sora is not that far. I think that's why PJS very jealous over his dongsaeng.

Hi everyone,
I'm pretty new here, just been lurking around for the last 2 days and today I decided to write something.. I think I have the FDD! kekekeke.  The DC is actually the first couple I watched at WGM and finished the whole thing.  I watched some other couple, but I only watched a few episodes.  I just can't get enough of TeukSora.  They are DAEBAK!!!  Hopefully, they will last!  I might be delusional, but I also think that they are real!!!
Hope to know all of my fellow FD?  kekekeke  

I counted inclusive of today to the last day 30 Sep 1159hrs(SGT) - so 24,25,26,27,28,29,30 September, you have 7 DAYS to reach 1000 pages.  So don't be disheartened,

WE CAN DO IT!!!

That is only 41.142 pages per day :D :D :D

If you need a reason WHY we need to have 1000, instead of 800, 900 or 999 pages, *cracking my brain* cause 1000 is :

• Symbol of multitude.

• It is often used also to specify an indefinite quantity.

• The Fathers of the Church saw in the number 1000 "the totality of the generations and the perfection of the life".

• it is the immortality of the happiness.

• thousand is the symbol of the imperishable doctrine

That is why there is a saying of 1000 blessings and if one wants a wish to be granted they folded 1000 paper cranes.

Actually I'm writing more to contribute to the length of the page :)  cause DO WE REALLY NEED A REASON to do something for our couple?

Hello FD's !!!

Glad to be back in this thread again so soon....the gift  I received from Teukie last night is giving me all this energy...kkk

@peishi0408...first let me congratulate you for spearheading a wonderful and meaningful project...I have  never been more proud to be counted among all of you...sorry was not able to join this time but rest assured that I will be there the next time. Now about Teukie not knowing about the wreath project right away...i hope the reason was because the last couple of days have been tough on him with all this bad coverage going on....and maybe the two have other serious things to talk about that it slipped Sora's mind...they were also both not feeling well and yet they have to attend to their previous commitments and I can just imagine how your body and mind does not function as well as when you are 100 percent okay.

To all the lurkers who decided to come out...can not keep track but that makes me happy...please join us in discussing and sharing anything and everything about DC.
I never thought I can be as avid of a supporter as  I am now ...but DC renewed my spirit strengthened my  belief in  love and  reminded me that chance meetings can at times lead to something important that can change our lives forever. In my heart...i hope that what i feel about how they feel towards each other is the same as what they really feel for each other ...it will make me so much more happier if what they have is actually stronger than what i have in mind.

Lee Teuk and Sora....you have no idea how much you are loved and cared for by  the members of this thread. I hope at some point you have the chance to visit  and find out how much you have touched so many people from different places and cultures and brought us all together.... I pray that what you both found in this show will
translate into something more meaningful ...whether that forever means everlasting friendship or unending love....to us you will always be our Dimple Couple who fluttered and continue to flutter our hearts , made us giddy with happiness,made us laugh until tears came out of our eyes  and made us weep after the sad goodbye.  But we know that such farewell is only meant for the show...because we know that this is just a beginning of your journey together...and we want you to know that we are here for you for always!!!