[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest chiyokosadness

wanna contribute for 1000pages project...
so, i decided to write something before go to bed.. :)before i knew about WGM Teukso.. i knew Kang Sora first from dream high 2...i adore her day by day from each eps of DH2.. i decided to know more about her.. then, i found about she paired up with SJ in wgm.. but since i dun prefer SJ.. i skip to watch them..
i continued to watch her movie sunny n 4th period mystery murder n dun get enough of it... so, with a heavy heart, i tried to watch WGM Teukso... n dang! start from 1st eps... it changing my heart immediately n keep continue to watch them... 
when i knew about the strike.. i keep searching everything about them.. i create twitter acc to follow them n some of other FDs... i become silent lurker in this forum since then.. 
fyi, i'm not really healthy at the beginning of this year.. i suffered from depression for few months because i had a broken heart.. i become to skinny n having hard time to smile n avoiding social life... after i started to watch DC, i keep smiling day by day.. they made my day.. its look like a miracle for me... 
after, few months.. i gained back my life because of DC.. they are my cure medicine... i also gained my weight n getting chubby... hehe... XDD
i also met new friends from others countries.. i become more friendly n having a good social life now...
this is all because of Leeteuk and Kang Sora... our Teukso Couple..thanks.. and thanks to all FDs that always make me smile by providing images, proofs, evidence n awesome post... :) seems all of FDs also contribute to my healthy life too.. :)
keep on moving! fighting! 

Finally got the Arabic translation of the Weekly Idol

I felt that  LEETEUK not featuring in fifth place
But his love for the number five
Stop on the number
As if to say this is reserved
 Number five for me anywhere

LEETEUK Heart is full of happiness and love
I hope that Sora will be waiting for him
 And be together forever
Distant dream but we support them always

Guest VenyLoveDC

wanna help to reach 1000 pages :)

1.  What do i like about Kang Sora ?

- low profile , pure , honest , doesn't realize that she herself was an amazing woman , talented actress , kind hearted , consistence , independent , one time can be strong and tough but infront of her lover can became feminime and do aegyo , always think about others before herself...

2.  What do I like about LeeTeuk

- As Leeteuk, he is an awesome leader, thoughtful , hardworking , responsible, but as PJS he's really become incredible man despite his hurtful childhood , shy.. timid... always thinks of his lover feeling first , genuine with his feelings , he become a man who really appreciate and respect , do all he can to make his woman happy , although at times he can be insecure but when he met a kind hearted girl like sora he will not let her go!  i've became his fan now.. :D

3.  Changes in my life when I became a TeukSora lover

- join soompi for the 1st time , update twitter , fb n soompi everyday just to find the latest news about DC although i'm busy like hell, join twitter project like rice wreath and 300th day anniversary , streaming every saturday just to watch them even i don't understand a word , learning from DC take & give relationship and do it to my boyfriend.. I lack of sleep too everyday but still happy evertime i saw update from this two love bird..:x

4.  Most memorable song played in WGM for our DC episode and why

- SHE from PJS , HE from sora, lunch song they write together (seeing them wrote the song happily together makes my cheek ascend to heaven), sora song in christmas special epi really contain many meanings real feeling only for sora from leeteuk ;) , "baby i love you" song when sora try the 3rd tango dress and made leeteuk eyes shining!! i feel like this is the time leeteuk realize that despite the 4months separation he's still unstoppable falling in love with her.. ;))

5.  Best Moment of DC:

- wedding photoshoot epi! leeteuk can't control himself when sora in his arm & everytime their eyes meet they showing the shy smile , they became couple in real smile and afraid to get caught by the camera... leeteuk first sweet and strong forehead kiss! aahhh.... i love it.

6.  Most memorable romantic scene

-  walking to kbs radio station & holding hands for the 1st time , simple yet romantic moment for me , plus they hardly move their step when they should separate in that epi... :x :x :x

7.  Memorable moments of Sora jealousy

- i think on the airport ,when they talk about past relationship & sora reaction suddenly change... but she can handle her feelings well.. 

8.  Memorable moments of LeeTeuk jealousy

- when leeteuk call sungmin in the car otw to nami island , leeteuk         face really changed and his voice even louder a bit than usual.. kekekke... but i love it , we can see that's he's really have feeling for sora (it's like a proof to me that teukie didn't change his feeling even after the strike).

good night FD'S!!  >:D

LEETEUK Standing either tears
As mentioned members
 Because he entered the Army
I do not know what I can do to him
More worried on his health
To the large number of fear and thinking
Restless mind of this man never
I hope that you SORA turn next to well
I hope mitigation of his family with him
I hope members reduce tension
I hope that the press mentioned his good qualities
I hope that the haters stop defamation and insults
 LEETEUK Is full preoccupied and deeply saddened
 HIS Face variable bit
I hope Busan trip
Restore us to see his face lighted
Together forever [-O<

About speaking about sisters
I think that all your participation actually true
Human face of this exposes the often
The inside of his mind and his heart
I hope that you know will be a good lesson
And not to any group of girls
Not communicate with them
 Even as a big brother to them
Wait registered last episode
The display of Strong Heart
I think there would be a bomb in response considered him
 And those who owned and loved his heart
Long wait has become the only way
But road filled with love and happiness with them
Love them and miss them
:(:)>-

Hello Fellow FDs!!!

It's been a long while since I logged in. Came back from my vacation a week ago and brought back a flu with me.

Anyways, I would like to congratulate those who organized and participated in the Rice Wreath project. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate due to my busy work. However, I will try to participate in the future.

:-h  to @k_craze, @lennycsn, @witeku and to all other FDs!!! Also, welcome to all new FDs here in this forum and hope you all enjoy the big family here.

@k_craze: Wow! You're trying to reach 1000 pages by 30 of September? That's like in a week's time. LOL! I will try to post more often during this week to try to help out. My gosh, last time we were trying to reach how many pages?

Even though there is no more DC on Saturdays, but my cheeks still ascend knowing they are highly and likely together already. (Nevermind FDD anymore, reading most posts here is already enough proof. I mean, I believed they were together already a few months back, but nowadays, both Teukie and Sora-ssi are giving us lots of clues and hints.)

Anyways, it is very late here and I should be sleeping already since I'm still a bit sick and still need to attend work tomorrow (naughtyme2day to stay up so late).

B-)  Hmmm...It wouldn't be nice if I just came here to post a "Hello" message now would it? Well, I guess I have to leave you FDs with another FMV below then.  Hope you all would enjoy it! (Please forgive me as I'm sick while I worked on it :P ).

Will come back soon!! Take Care FDs!!! FIGHTING!!!

lazyme2day

Guest echalovable

Hi, finally i have courage and out from lurking mode.soompi always call me HOWDY, STRANGER! hehe...few hours ago, i just make an account.now i'm not stranger anymore :D
It has been six month. it's like i wake up from hibernation. i'm read this forum in the middle of MBC strike. Now i decide to join this forum because love...love.. our DC and FD so much... althougth the show has ended. they always make me happy. leeteuk with twitter... and sora with the interview... They are totally in love... the word of love, missing, remember of the memories, thanks, care etc... is the word used by a lover...  teuk and sora just say it beautifully... 
sorry for bad english..sorry about my late coming out too..it's my first time join a forum, i hope the sunbaenim FD guide me well..
:)

Hello FD's!
kkk....i wanted to post more last night but my monthly visitor gave me a hard time so i had to sleep early. glad to see everyone has something to say about our couple
as promised...for my contribution for our goal i will try to give my thoughts on some of the episodes and I believe I am now on episode 9 .
ok here goes...
episode 9 
at first i was a little bit upset that the FJ's are again occupying  some screen time with our couple....all i wanted to see is a one on one interaction between Teuk and Sora.....somewhere where they can get to know each other more and interact  without some nosy loud, naughty brothers to bother them. But then i realized it is kind of hard to separate Teukie from SJ because he is the representative SJ and it is such a closely knit brotherhood that to accept Teukie in your heart...is to leave a space for the rest of them to join him there....and this was never more aptly demonstrated by our lovely Sora. Just like from the school surprise, she came prepared ....with hamburgers and stickers , yeobong drinks and sweet notes  and assignments and punishments for the FJ's.
Teukie was acting like his variety persona here....when Sora is not around....ridiculously crazy and funny....i wonder if he still have her portrait cut out ...but i know it was left in the apartment with Sora. Anyway... As soon as Sora appeared he turned into this shy,timid ,stuttering person who tried to hide behind her cutout. It never ceases to amaze me  how sharp his transformation is as soon as Sora appeared...and Sora on the other hand transformed into a very shy girl in front of her husband....I can just imagine  how it was for her.Heart racing, hands cold and clammy....brain freezing....but let me just say she looked so pretty here.  I like the banter between the FJ's and our groom, and I can totally see Teukie boasting about the progress of his relationship with our bride...  i never predicted Sora preparing the yeobong drinks and the sweet notes that went with it though ...this is the first time I realized how thorough she is....she really surprised me here with her thoughtfulness to details. 
 And I appreciated for the first time how close the SJ's really are....they seem to be the typical all for one and one for all kind of group...and just as Sora was amazed with Teukie's calmness in handling the outburst s of Eunhyuk....I was amazed as well especially with the kind of authority he showed. he was calm but forceful...he is truly a good leader.
My most favorite scene in this episode was the time when they were left alone....and Teukie asking her shyly if she missed him....and Sora straightforward in her answer "I missed you".  Teukie acting like a school boy and can not contain his happiness....Just looking at both of them here almost made my heart burst with joy. The  scene was short but it was what I kept replaying over and over...and it never fails to turn me into a giddy girl all over again.
@Irda I was touched by your story....glad Teukso affected you in a positive way the way they did most of us. Hope you continue to join us in our discussions here.
@malanowa...please give us directiions to your dreamland...would love to visit often...
To all FD's old and new....thanks for all your efforts. Will have to prepare for work but will be back for my thoughts on the 10th episode.
FD's FIGHTING!!!

echalovable

said:

Hi, finally i have courage and out from lurking mode.soompi always call me HOWDY, STRANGER! hehe...few hours ago, i just make an account.now i'm not stranger anymore :D
It has been six month. it's like i wake up from hibernation. i'm read this forum in the middle of MBC strike. Now i decide to join this forum because love...love.. our DC and FD so much... althougth the show has ended. they always make me happy. leeteuk with twitter... and sora with the interview... They are totally in love... the word of love, missing, remember of the memories, thanks, care etc... is the word used by a lover...  teuk and sora just say it beautifully... 
sorry for bad english..sorry about my late coming out too..it's my first time join a forum, i hope the sunbaenim FD guide me well..
:)

Twitter has gone crazy with Leeteuk's enlistment being confirmed for October 30th. He will be enlisting as a normal soldier and not the celebrity/promo work route. His enlistment was delayed so that he could get his back disc treatment (scoliosis) that he suffered in the 2007 car accident in order to enlist as a normal soldier.

Guest smileagain2012

SS4DVD showcase: What was most memorable? Wook: Leeteuk hyung cried really hard, I feel like he's crying at home today too (cr: NEWMOOON

leeteuk

Do you know something
When  you are crying
Heart tired grief

Suddenly descend tears

because the wound of separation

to the father of the deceased has not dried

Smiled again so I can smile with you
Let's try to forget what hurts
Let's be strong

No comment

whome

said: Twitter has gone crazy with Leeteuk's enlistment being confirmed for October 30th. He will be enlisting as a normal soldier and not the celebrity/promo work route. His enlistment was delayed so that he could get his back disc treatment (scoliosis) that he suffered in the 2007 car accident in order to enlist as a normal soldier.

Guest smileagain2012

We love you too and love Sora beautiful wife
We miss teuksora ... Together forever
We wish teuksora happiness always
We are waiting for any news daily from teuksora

We are our lives meaningless without your presence
We thank teuksora for making us feel all this love
We are tired of crying with you worry and fear you
We have learned from  teuksora  a lot and continue to learn
We always support teuksora do not listen to hate
We are here from all over the world
We hope not to lose you
That never smile
And do not forget that you reason

Smiled again after the death of my father
Thank you and all the participants here

tumblr_mavkk2g1XL1rhswv0o1_500.jpg

whome said: Twitter has gone crazy with Leeteuk's enlistment being confirmed for October 30th. He will be enlisting as a normal soldier and not the celebrity/promo work route. His enlistment was delayed so that he could get his back disc treatment (scoliosis) that he suffered in the 2007 car accident in order to enlist as a normal soldier.   
Good Morning FDD.... So, PJS enlistment date confirmed... So sad to hear that, but we all know that this going to be happend. Time is really against our DC. Sora will her compact and busy schedule, meanwhile PJS also have a lot of things to do before his enlist. But something that make me happy, they will meet each other in BIFF... so happy, I hope there's a news about them in that event...