[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest luvkdramas

I will gladly answer the 2nd set of questions. Using bigger font to help reach the goal  :D:D :\"> :\">
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?
It's the sincerity right form the very first time they met and somewhat her naiveness. She's a grown-up and an up-coming star and one would usually act prim and proper infront of the camera but not Sora, she showed her true self not like during the first meeting after feeling nervous and embarrassed she would sit not thinking that she's wearing a dress and must act or be lady-like. Sora can outsmart LT despite being young and naive and it shows that she has not only a beautiful face but is intelligent as well. 
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
What do I like about him? I love the way he blushes in front of Sora and not be able to look her straight in the eye. He badly wants to impress Sora that sometimes he makes a fool of himself and the he doesn't know when to stop talking that's why he kept digging his own grave and because of this he has shown us the childishness in him despite his age and being a famous hallyu star we get to get a glimpse of the real LT behind the glamorous image he has.
CHANGES IN MY LIFE AFTER BECOMING TS LOVER
I became more delusional and a hopeless romantic. Because of Teuk and Sora I sometimes become irrational and delusional BUT of course that's only in this forum.
MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR DC
I liked LT's self-composed song, KISS THE RAIN, SHE/HE the words in these songs speaks of their feelings their unspoken words towards each other in the beginning of the show and how these feelings would blossomed into something beautiful as their relationship progresses. 
BEST MOMENT OF DC
For me the best moment was during their shopping for their new house until the amusement park episode, they were more of like dating for real and being more of their self and just enjoying each other's company. Oh, I don't know how to express it, can't find the right words or rather appropriate words to use....Just totally love them.... :x :x :x :x
MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC SCENE
It may not be romantic for others but still I thinks it's during the school day episode when Sora brought some bread and milk for LT's juniors and her giving him gifts for him to bring overseas. Her gifts maybe not that big or extravagant but one could feel the sincerity with it and the thoughtfullnes and the unconscious effort of taking care or showing some interest in LT
MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA'S JEALOUSY
It was in the christmas episode when she made a remark about LT's secret dates, the expression she gave was amazing! I think she got a shocked also from herself by acting like that and through this episode it made me realize that she's falling for him without her knowing it yet.
MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LT JEALOUSY
Honestly at first I thought his being jealous was for the show because I think it's kinda petty BUT during the nami island trip and wedding photoshoot that was FOR REAL. With his actions and the way he talked one would think that he's just being childish BUT you could sense the truthfulness in their, you would really feel that he is insecure and not sure of this girl's feeling's for him, the insecurities he feels.......

Answering these questions makes me reminisce the past and it's like starting all over the beginning, learning about them for the first time and supporting and walking alongside in their love journey. 

Guest smileagain2012

Hope
Everyone
Cooperation
Not put any links to YouTube final
For 2 days
Province
Support for the Messenger of Allah
Please
Participation of all
The total in the province of brazen YouTube
To display this bad movie about
The Messenger of Allah
God bless him
Thank you very much for your cooperation
Oh us including the wonders of your ability
God and yes Suffice agent
:(( =(( :( :(( Offender who has done this dirty movie
Will see an end in one day soon

Guest smileagain2012

Hope
Everyone
Cooperation
For 2 days
Province
Please
Participation of all
The Messenger of Allah
God bless him
:(( =(( :( :(( Offender who has done this dirty movie
Will see an end in one day soon

Hello FD's!!!

Okay...I was kind of sad after reading about Teukie's enlistment as a regular soldier. We were all hoping it will be a 9-5 thing and they can still hang out and enjoy each others company and get closer together....but Teukie I guess have other plans....apparently he was the one who wanted to  enlist as a regular soldier....although I am sure his intentions are noble....and I applaud him for that  I just can't help but feel that for the nth time everything seems to be going against our couple....

On a brighter note....Sora is bent on visiting and writing him in the military....she even went as far as making sure she does not do it so soon so as not to make things harder for Teukie inside... which makes me think that they are both discussing things seriously on how to go about things in the future for both of them....

and then there is Busan...the nostalgia of the place and the event that evokes on both of them....one year later, ....from the bumbling , foolish,blushing puppy love to a more mature,serious yet still fluttering true love....they can hopefully find a lot of time to enjoy each others company, build additional memories to remember before they separate briefly....and hopefully the separation will deepen their feelings for each other...until they get to be together again.

Hold on tight our Dimple Couple....your FD's will be here for both of you !!!!

Guest smileagain2012

Hope
Everyone
Cooperation
For 2 days
Province
Please
Participation of all
The Messenger of Allah
God bless him
:(( =(( :(:((

Guest smileagain2012

Hope
Everyone
Cooperation
For 2 days
Province
Please
Participation of all
The Messenger of Allah
God bless him
:(( =(( :(:((

I'm putting my lurk mode in temporary standing to participate in the 1000 page project. I'll try to post one post per day to help reach that goal.

First, I would like to thank the organizers for the rice wreath project. Thank you all of your hard work, and thank you for the volunteers who actually when there to do community services on behalf of DC fans. Thank you so much.

I've stated before that I will state my feelings toward MBC, so for this post I will focus on that. As for my feelings toward our beloved DC...I'll save the best for last.

When I first heard that MBC was cutting down Teukso's airing and recording time, I was upset. It was the medium that LT and Sora can openly date, and it was the medium that their fans can get connected with this couple. However, I am glad that LT and Sora did not have to participate in MBC village, and I do understand why MBC made such a drastic measure, even knowing they would have faced the wrath of DC fans (however, fans have been somewhat supportive by leaving messages to thank MBC by bring such a beautiful couple together). As most of you have pointed, the new couples seemed to be pick due to entertainment issues. Many of the commentators have mentioned that they were interested in watching the new couples because these couples would be "funny" to watch. Prior to WGM season 4, the producers have stated that each of the couples were picked because they were closest to each ideal type. Also, it was created with an intention to introduce the couple to each other (almost like a match making). Somehow, this concept seems to be somewhat lost after Season 4 came about...probably due to the change of the producer (am I correct?) after the strike. In some cases, it is still in place, because Oh Yeon Seo ideal type is Lee Joon. But I do not know whether it is true in all of the three couples' cases. (please correct me if I am wrong)

Anyways, I seem to have lost my train of thoughts. What I am saying is that I can't blame MBC for its decision, because it has taken a toll on this rating since the strike. It needs to do what it can to raise rating, even if it means sacrificing LT and Sora's air time. I do believe that MBC originally wanted to record LT and Sora till he enlisted, but with Eunjung gone and with Season 4 well on the way, they have to let LT and Sora go. Remember, LT is well loved by MBC (they gave him wreaths to encourage him for his concerts, and they did numerous of documentary about SuJu and LT), and they wouldn't offend him in any way. But MBC is a company, and therefore, it will have to do what it needed to do to stay alive. The only redeeming factors that MBC has are that it is releasing un-aired clips (hopefully more than what they have right now), and it did bring this lovely couple together.

So...MBC, thank you for bring DC together. It was short, but it was memorable for all of us. 

Guest aomesamael

teukiesora said: hye guys... my sis was using my laptop just now when she opened my bookmark pages and said "u must be kidding me. is this all you do?"hihihi...  :Palmost all my bookmark pages are TeukSo related. :Dthis is what she saw.
mybookmark_zps7cd9f0da.pnghehehe  :))

Guest aomesamael

teukiesora said: hye guys... my sis was using my laptop just now when she opened my bookmark pages and said "u must be kidding me. is this all you do?"hihihi...  :Palmost all my bookmark pages are TeukSo related. :Dthis is what she saw.
mybookmark_zps7cd9f0da.pnghehehe  :))

janpyo said: Hello FD's!!!

Okay...I was kind of sad after reading about Teukie's enlistment as a regular soldier. We were all hoping it will be a 9-5 thing and they can still hang out and enjoy each others company and get closer together....but Teukie I guess have other plans....apparently he was the one who wanted to  enlist as a regular soldier....although I am sure his intentions are noble....and I applaud him for that  I just can't help but feel that for the nth time everything seems to be going against our couple....

On a brighter note....Sora is bent on visiting and writing him in the military....she even went as far as making sure she does not do it so soon so as not to make things harder for Teukie inside... which makes me think that they are both discussing things seriously on how to go about things in the future for both of them....

and then there is Busan...the nostalgia of the place and the event that evokes on both of them....one year later, ....from the bumbling , foolish,blushing puppy love to a more mature,serious yet still fluttering true love....they can hopefully find a lot of time to enjoy each others company, build additional memories to remember before they separate briefly....and hopefully the separation will deepen their feelings for each other...until they get to be together again.

aisssshhh!!!! can't imagine that i participated in the 1000 pages thread....sorry for the long post as well as the wrong indents...as i have written, i'm still learning.                                                                                 @kaiskloset: i just hope you can  teach me putting on pics in my post haha!!! 

viyra

said:

janpyo

said: [size=3]Hello FD's!!!

[/size]