[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

dee15

said:

whome

said: Twitter has gone crazy with Leeteuk's enlistment being confirmed for October 30th. He will be enlisting as a normal soldier and not the celebrity/promo work route. His enlistment was delayed so that he could get his back disc treatment (scoliosis) that he suffered in the 2007 car accident in order to enlist as a normal soldier.   

Good Morning FDD.... So, PJS enlistment date confirmed... So sad to hear that, but we all know that this going to be happend. Time is really against our DC. Sora will her compact and busy schedule, meanwhile PJS also have a lot of things to do before his enlist. But something that make me happy, they will meet each other in BIFF... so happy, I hope there's a news about them in that event...

Guest aomesamael

k_craze said:

I know someone post this long ago about the radio show that both Lee Teuk and Sora had on the same day, but without reading the Englsih Translation, I can always seem to hear Lee Teuk's heart pounding through his nervous voice and swallowing of his saliva and his nervous laugh when he talked about Sora. Guess he still have butterflies in his stomach whenever he thought of Sora :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest echalovable

to @playerkbd , @kaiskloset and all FD. thanks for wellcoming me :)
really wanna answer question from @pinnavinna from page 674 to describe my way finally found and love this couple.
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : Sora first From dreamhigh 2, then WGM and DC.
Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A :i saw a comment in her facebook fanpage "OMO...leeteuk oppa will jealous". i'm courios so i search about teuk and sora. i found article about tanggo and ep 21.
Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A : download episodes from 1-8 episode,  ask my friend to give me copy of 9-21 episode then     finished watch all episodes in two weeks.
Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?i watched tanggo episode on youtube just for a few second, but my reaction was" sora looks more georgeus.but who is the man ? (sorry i know nothing about leeteuk,suju and k-pop Before)" i thought he looks too old for sora compared with the boys in dream high.
Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?my turning point is when teuk and sora first date in namsan. it's really romantic date.. the view, the atmosfere, their stare, their laugh, their akwardness catch my attention.. especially when Leeteuk strong glance part and play piano for her.
Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?i fell for them at 2nd episode... but i think i more..more love them when sora taken revenge date and played piano for him.. and the big proposal too... wow...is so awesome he did that in front of his fans... the scream of fans, MC and of course me too... 
Q : How did you found this thread? i googling about them, but i just found this thread. i found it in the middle of MBC strike was happened. this forum make me believe, patient they will continue WGM. and i like how this thread feels warm and FD with positive thinking... 
Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?in a few month i know about Suju that i know noting about them before... i go to this forum at least twice a week but after show ended i read this forum everyday. often talk about DC to my friend and  my family .. i create a  new account such as soompi, all k-pop just for comment,  and twitter i think soon....  now i smile more often because i feel happy when watch them. 

Guest echalovable

kaiskloset said:

dee15

said:

whome

said: Twitter has gone crazy with Leeteuk's enlistment being confirmed for October 30th. He will be enlisting as a normal soldier and not the celebrity/promo work route. His enlistment was delayed so that he could get his back disc treatment (scoliosis) that he suffered in the 2007 car accident in order to enlist as a normal soldier.   

Good Morning FDD.... So, PJS enlistment date confirmed... So sad to hear that, but we all know that this going to be happend. Time is really against our DC. Sora will her compact and busy schedule, meanwhile PJS also have a lot of things to do before his enlist. But something that make me happy, they will meet each other in BIFF... so happy, I hope there's a news about them in that event...

I may be so busy nowadays but I'm not complaining, in fact I am always energize, all thanks to our #Teukso Couple...Also I want to help to reach 1000 pages,If I may ( no one can stop me ) heheh!!!...I'd like to answer @shymaldita28  quiz bee :

1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?

Kang Sora……her personality, talents, perceptions, concepts, etc.

etc. etc.... really uplifts my spirit her positive aura make her looks

so gorgeous and stunning even not in a sexy dress but only with the

simple attire.....

Simply Yet Elegant....SHE IS REALLY ONE OF A KIND, A REAR

GEM!!!

2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK?

Leeteuk? I only know Park Jungsu from WGM…Well, should I say I like

him as the most overly romantic guy ever, I like his Honesty,and him

being over protective to Sora.His awkwardness, the blush,& kinda like

his twitting in cryptic way..........A generous Husband/Boyfriend ;)

3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER???

Whoaaa! many to mention.... I've become LAZZZZZZZZY!!! Before I was out-

going person, I love to shop with my kiddos & eat outside...Now after work

direct to our Pad & stay at my room lurking and watching Teukso clips zillion

times.My seven yrs.old daughter one time tells me,"Mom you're neglecting

me"..heheh! kids this days don't have manners...Btaw I don't know what

happened to me, sometimes I don't know myself anymore^^ :D :D :D

4. NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???

I really like LT rendition of SHE, it's kinda sweet & romantic...KS >>>

SUMMER & HE ...And what I love the most ONLY U & KISS THE RAIN (I've

been playing those clips even at work) my collègues asking about my

instrumental songs ,I just said,"Duhh people change".... :D

5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

Waaaahhhh,every episode was all DAEBAK!!!But I guess I like the one which

LT whispered Iloveubeutiful the most....That scene.... the cameraman

really captured the sincere look LT gave to KS which was acknowledge by

nod & sweetest smile....haizzzzztttt! miss them dearly^^

6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

This is Hard.......'coz everything is just too memorable to disregard......

Hmmnnnn!!!

Well.......................I like the goodbye kiss but I think what I like the most was

the stratagem ring proposal. It was over-whelming for me,

awssssssss..........WHAT A MOMENT...

7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN)

Sora actually is COOL , that's what I like about her....She can easily

manipulate LT's jealousy to reversed & turn into opposite direction...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ep.28 was the clarification & closure

of LT's jealousy toward's Sungmin...That's the episode whereas I

conclude that DC are already an ITEM..WHY?SORA'S jealousy is just

tooooooo obvious .....&  LT??? heheh! look how He tried to explain & ask if

what makes KS  irritated^^

527861_4753950528715_672380151_n.jpg

8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

OHHH,Leeteuk is Man of Jealousy....But the memorable one was on their trip

to Nami Island..He was totally pissed off,when KS said that it's unappropriate

/unmannered to call Sungnim since he was busy.In that episode you will

see the change of attitude LT gaves towards Sora, His gesture was

totally un-gentleman w/c change only when the Surprised Birthday

present Sora gave & of course the first kiss...He was eventually moved by

that event...

Well; ....So long ...Hope everything's goes well^^Eventually those  cryptic

twits & hints makes us more happy if not happier... :D

Chao for now....I've been infront of my monitor since I woke up...

G'night " :)

150392_334554966640089_1321259266_n.jpg

I do not know if there has ever been a post it but I wanted to share it again ...
on
120921 Kang Sora double V-sign after CENTERPOLE fansigning

How amazing our Dimple Couple !!!

So inLOVE with this couple
:x

I'll address some issues first then I'll come back and do my observations and opinions on some episodes. 

First off - PLEASE DO NOT APOLOGIZE IF YOU FEEL YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD; AND DO NOT APOLOGIZE IF YOUR POST IS LONG (THE LONGER THE BETTER ;);) ).  I've been in the US half of my life and I still feel I'm lacking  when it comes to the US language (I am Filipino too, by the way).

Just like one FD posted earlier - sorry guys, I just got home and just want to post - to add more pages - we are here with one purpose - to show our love and support to our Dimple Couple - LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo and Kang Sora - and yes, we speak one language here - the language of TEUKSO. 

So keep on posting!!

Welcome to the newbies - glad to have you all here!!

Guest luvkdramas

I will gladly answer the 2nd set of questions. Using bigger font to help reach the goal  :D:D :\"> :\">
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?
It's the sincerity right form the very first time they met and somewhat her naiveness. She's a grown-up and an up-coming star and one would usually act prim and proper infront of the camera but not Sora, she showed her true self not like during the first meeting after feeling nervous and embarrassed she would sit not thinking that she's wearing a dress and must act or be lady-like. Sora can outsmart LT despite being young and naive and it shows that she has not only a beautiful face but is intelligent as well. 
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
What do I like about him? I love the way he blushes in front of Sora and not be able to look her straight in the eye. He badly wants to impress Sora that sometimes he makes a fool of himself and the he doesn't know when to stop talking that's why he kept digging his own grave and because of this he has shown us the childishness in him despite his age and being a famous hallyu star we get to get a glimpse of the real LT behind the glamorous image he has.
CHANGES IN MY LIFE AFTER BECOMING TS LOVER
I became more delusional and a hopeless romantic. Because of Teuk and Sora I sometimes become irrational and delusional BUT of course that's only in this forum.
MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR DC
I liked LT's self-composed song, KISS THE RAIN, SHE/HE the words in these songs speaks of their feelings their unspoken words towards each other in the beginning of the show and how these feelings would blossomed into something beautiful as their relationship progresses. 
BEST MOMENT OF DC
For me the best moment was during their shopping for their new house until the amusement park episode, they were more of like dating for real and being more of their self and just enjoying each other's company. Oh, I don't know how to express it, can't find the right words or rather appropriate words to use....Just totally love them.... :x :x :x :x
MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC SCENE
It may not be romantic for others but still I thinks it's during the school day episode when Sora brought some bread and milk for LT's juniors and her giving him gifts for him to bring overseas. Her gifts maybe not that big or extravagant but one could feel the sincerity with it and the thoughtfullnes and the unconscious effort of taking care or showing some interest in LT
MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA'S JEALOUSY
It was in the christmas episode when she made a remark about LT's secret dates, the expression she gave was amazing! I think she got a shocked also from herself by acting like that and through this episode it made me realize that she's falling for him without her knowing it yet.
MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LT JEALOUSY
Honestly at first I thought his being jealous was for the show because I think it's kinda petty BUT during the nami island trip and wedding photoshoot that was FOR REAL. With his actions and the way he talked one would think that he's just being childish BUT you could sense the truthfulness in their, you would really feel that he is insecure and not sure of this girl's feeling's for him, the insecurities he feels.......

Answering these questions makes me reminisce the past and it's like starting all over the beginning, learning about them for the first time and joining them in their love journey. 

Guest luvkdramas

I will gladly answer the 2nd set of questions. Using bigger font to help reach the goal  :D:D :\"> :\">
It's the sincerity right form the very first time they met and somewhat her naiveness. She's a grown-up and an up-coming star and one would usually act prim and proper infront of the camera but not Sora, she showed her true self not like during the first meeting after feeling nervous and embarrassed she would sit not thinking that she's wearing a dress and must act or be lady-like. Sora can outsmart LT despite being young and naive and it shows that she has not only a beautiful face but is intelligent as well. 
WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
What do I like about him? I love the way he blushes in front of Sora and not be able to look her straight in the eye. He badly wants to impress Sora that sometimes he makes a fool of himself and the he doesn't know when to stop talking that's why he kept digging his own grave and because of this he has shown us the childishness in him despite his age and being a famous hallyu star we get to get a glimpse of the real LT behind the glamorous image he has.
I became more delusional and a hopeless romantic. Because of Teuk and Sora I sometimes become irrational and delusional BUT of course that's only in this forum.
I liked LT's self-composed song, KISS THE RAIN, SHE/HE the words in these songs speaks of their feelings their unspoken words towards each other in the beginning of the show and how these feelings would blossomed into something beautiful as their relationship progresses. 
BEST MOMENT OF DC
For me the best moment was during their shopping for their new house until the amusement park episode, they were more of like dating for real and being more of their self and just enjoying each other's company. Oh, I don't know how to express it, can't find the right words or rather appropriate words to use....Just totally love them.... :x :x :x :x
It may not be romantic for others but still I thinks it's during the school day episode when Sora brought some bread and milk for LT's juniors and her giving him gifts for him to bring overseas. Her gifts maybe not that big or extravagant but one could feel the sincerity with it and the thoughtfullnes and the unconscious effort of taking care or showing some interest in LT
It was in the christmas episode when she made a remark about LT's secret dates, the expression she gave was amazing! I think she got a shocked also from herself by acting like that and through this episode it made me realize that she's falling for him without her knowing it yet.
Honestly at first I thought his being jealous was for the show because I think it's kinda petty BUT during the nami island trip and wedding photoshoot that was FOR REAL. With his actions and the way he talked one would think that he's just being childish BUT you could sense the truthfulness in their, you would really feel that he is insecure and not sure of this girl's feeling's for him, the insecurities he feels.......

Answering these questions makes me reminisce the past and it's like starting all over the beginning, learning about them for the first time and joining them in their love journey. 

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Answering these questions makes me reminisce the past and it's like starting all over the beginning, learning about them for the first time and supporting and walking alongside in their love journey. 

Guest luvkdramas

WHAT DO I LIKE ABOUT LT?
BEST MOMENT OF DC

Answering these questions makes me reminisce the past and it's like starting all over the beginning, learning about them for the first time and supporting and walking alongside in their love journey.