[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest chiyokosadness

even we never know n meet each other before.. it doesnt mean tat we cant become friends... the most important is we share similar things.. tats make us comfortable to each other... v(^_^)v
thanks FDs.. i'm glad to know all of u... u made my day... i will keep on supporting n faith for our Teukso Couple... 
@janpyo i just wanna share how Teukso affected a positive value in my life... i hope i can contribute to dis project even with a little post.. :)
i'm grateful too because i'm not too late to know our Teukso Couple... 
^:)^ to all! thank you once again.. :)

Hi fellow FDs

I am back again... really trying for the 1000 pages... kekeke...

@lazyme2day your video's DAEBAK! all those scenes... oh, how I missed them and end up watching it 3 times in a row. :x :x :x :x

hmm ok... so it's gonna be 30th Oct, tho we are all expecting the news, but then when it really comes, my heart cant help but drop. aishhh...

Read in Twitter mentioned estimated return will be 29th Jul 2014.Dear Sora-shi and Sisters, we must ALL HANG ON until then... I actually went and set reminder in my mobile phone. then I wanted to record in my date book and realise that date is too far off...   :))

Am so looking fw to BIFF now... and more unseen clips...   :-w :-w

In the meantime, as usual, FIGHTING!!!  :)>- :)>-

edit. Woohooo... ok again: I simply have one wish for our DC. LET THIS SHIP BE REAL AND SAIL IT TILL THE END OF TIME!!! :)>-:)>-

@kaiskloset                                                                                                            thank you for taking time teaching me!!!!!                                         it is  well appreciated.....GODBLESS!!!

I want to reply to my promise that I'll upload the video that Leeteuk said "i want to marry a 22 year old girl, This is my dream"

is this fate?

You can look at the translation from 04:11

And the most surprisingly, there Leeteuk said "he wanted to marry the 22 years old girl and happenend to mention was also surnamed KANG", though it was not intended KANG SORA at the time BUT also NOT jinyoung_T-ara because she was 16yo not 22yo.

You can look at the translation from 04:26

I'm sorry I could not upload the picture, so I give the video link that I get from YT with file name ([EngSub] 090926 SJ_s Miracle Ep4 (P4_5) (SJSubs) - YouTube) (http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CB4QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwW5qIjK3puk&ei=3jhhUJ6OHYvtrQeqg4CIDQ&usg=AFQjCNH2c7Mn8XfIGUUvW_Zs4Njaf1OwIA&sig2=QpKk7k3tByWGfXPlbyOw5w)

FYI dont forget to support Our Baby princess at http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/most-beautiful >> 19x

FDC hwaiting!!

Guest luvkdramas

I am sorry I didn't mean to post it for 8x, something wrong with my internet connection and the next thing I know it was posted 8x, don't know how to erase the other posts........Really sorry  [-O< [-O< [-O<

message to the pervjummas - please continue on (bcoz I am a member also).  Just remember, there is nothing wrong about putting some spice on our postings or conversations.  It is nice to share our funny sides to other members.  Don't you all think it would be too boring if we all get so serious? 

Additionally, we are not making fun of our adorable Dimple Couple - we are making fun of ourselves - whatever it is that starts to build up in our once innocent minds.  Can you blame us when we get so carried away with the contagious movements we see from the couple we adore so much??

Hi fellow FDsI am back again... really trying for the 1000 pages... kekeke...@lazyme2day your video's DAEBAK! all those scenes... oh' date=' how I missed them and end up watching it 3 times in a row. :x :x :x :x  hmm ok... so it's gonna be 30th Oct, tho we are all expecting the news, but then when it really comes, my heart cant help but drop. aishhh... Read in Twitter mentioned estimated return will be 29th Jul 2014.Dear Sora-shi and Sisters, we must ALL HANG ON until then... I actually went and set reminder in my mobile phone. then I wanted to record in my date book and realise that date is too far off...   :))  Am so looking fw to BIFF now... and more unseen clips...   :-w :-w  In the meantime, as usual, FIGHTING!!!  :)>- :)>-  edit. Woohooo... ok again: I simply have one wish for our DC. LET THIS SHIP BE REAL AND SAIL IT TILL THE END OF TIME!!! :)>-:)>-[/quote']

@euneun: First of, I would like to welcome you to our big family :)

Secondly, I am happy to know that you liked the FMV.

Well, since Teukie will be enlisting as a soldier, then I wish that in two years time, Teukie will come back as a 100% man/boyfriend/husband for our Sora-ssi. So train up Teukie! So that you can proctect your Baby Princess/Woman/Girlfriend/Soon-to-be-Wife in the future! FIGHTING!!! (I'm sorry if I'm going a bit overboard.)

Once again, welcome to all new FDs here and enjoy your stay here! ;) Stay positive!!! Fighting!!! TeukSora FOREVER!

Hear!hear!! :D I'm an official member now as well..keke..as long as it doesn't harm our Dimple Couple then it's cool..

I'm not really a closet pervjuhmma (as @malonowa put it), I'm just not used to it but it's fun and our resident pervjuhmmas are contagious..

Edit: what's wrong with soompi!!aish..it's already hard to post using a mobile and now soompi's acting up weird..