[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA?

i love her smile & she so matured also good manners

I simply like her.

2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK?

he is good leader, funny, a little bit shy, cute, and humble person

I simply like him.

3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER???

i follow sora and leeteuk twitter, create cryworld (but i don't understand its), always checked WGM FB,
smile in front of laptop, sleep late and google about them everyday

4. NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???

SHE, HE, BEAUTIFUL SOUL, WHAT MAKE YOU BEAUTIFUL, MARRY YOU AND ONLY YOU

5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

their first meeting make me melting

6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN )

Super Show Teuk's solo performance's and couple ring presentation! In front of the whole hall of ELFs! my heart is beating!

7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

went they have lunch with sungmin. sora look into leeteuk very strong

8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN )

went donghae want to shake hand with sora and went MC Christmas Special want to shake hand with sora.   Fighting!!!  :x :x :x

SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
WE ARE ONE FAMILY DCL!

^:)^ ^:)^

dee15 said: I got it from face book, this is the link:  http://tw.twent.chinayes.com/Content/20120918/kfmr20pqp5juc.shtml
This is one of the translation (cr to: Cassandra Lim and Jennifer Lee)
1. Sora says this: I didn't know i was so devoted to this feeling and never thought that i would cry that much. Never thought that i could participate in WGM, especially with Super Idol like Lee Teuk. Fortunately, as the show air, fans acknowledge us. When ask about "True Feelings" Sora said: This is a show without any script and there's no restriction to any extend of the relationship. What we say and do is purely from our heart. We're like normal couples who'll crack our head for the next dating venue. As time pass, we get to understand each other more and tacit. You should have noticed i've changed from a quiet girl to a more outspoken girl from episode 1 to the last episode. It's all thanks to Teuk Oppa, he is very experience and responsible. i've learnt alot from him. When ask is there any possibility to be a real couple in real life. She answered with a smile "If there is, that'll be good" Next they ask her whether she'll write to Lee Teuk when he's enlisted. She says this "Definitely will write to him. On the other hand i'll like to visit him. Since i can't cook nice food, i'll just buy nice food and bring over for him"
2. in here Sora said she dun know she so such deep feeling in this relationship thats why she crying so much in the last time;When she know Leeteuk will be her husband she already prepare awareness/consciousness(maybe she scare for anti from Leeteuk fans) but after show out so many people like me be his wife.
She learn so much from Leeteuk and she change so many from first she is rigid/stiff but Leeteuk change me ,now I'm know how self-expression herself
she will write letter and visit Leeteuk when he enter in army,but she dun know cook then she will buy some delicious thing to him

Sorry if there is someone already post the translation of the interview... I just love it...

malonowa

wrote:

»

So after posting so many hints on twitter here in the real world, Teukkie went and put up a billboard in Malonowa Land.<br />

<br />

I took a drive earlier this evening and saw it for the first time.<br />

<br />

Teukkie really understands that he can be direct in Malonowa Land, since the residents are so accepting of this couple.<br />

<br />

I got a smile on my face and a tear in my eye after seeing his sweet confession.<br />

<br />

When Sora comes and visits tomorrow she would be so happy to see it.<br />

<br />

billboard1_zps374f3654.jpg

Guest pinnavinna

In between Commercial Break of SMTown broadcast in our Local TV, i would like to answer Q&A from @shymaldita...here it goes... :
1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KANG SORA? - she's so genuine. she has consistency in her act both in WGM or other non WGM program, showing that she's being herself in WGM not an act. - her old fashioned style (borrow term from teuk shillang) the step by step relationship showed us. she's kind of the girl who's not easily fall for a guy or throw herself to a guy in the name of popularity. she only close to guy when she really sure about both feeling - she's polite, humble and sincere- she' having a sense of humour and many charms- the way she grow her feeling to Park Jung Soo is hard to describe just one word : honest and sincere 
2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT LEETEUK? Ah..for this man, i'm gonna have a long list, i really love him (as a DC supporter, coz he's only belong to sora :D ), i'll try to simplified :- his sincerity. just like sora, he has consistency in her act both in WGM or other non WGM program. - the way he protect his dongsaeng in SUJU - the way he cherish sora and make a lot of effort to make her happy- his politeness and always put sora's feeling on first- he is so  humble - his sense of humour, childlish and funny jealousy- the way he grow her feeling to Sora is hard to describe just one word : honest and sincere  (in my point of view, the act is equal between them)
3.WHAT ARE THE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU BECOME A TEUKSORA LOVER??? (some of the answer, copied from shymaldita's

a. Spent a lot of hours infront of my laptop.

b. Lurking every 5 minutes in this forum to check for any updates and if there is no updates, I have to start checking LT and KS twitter 

c. Seldom open the facebook... I only open it to check if there are updates about our DC

d. Not enough sleep I'm getting eversince I met DC.continue re-watch their episodes everynight before i go to bed

e.tweeting about them almost everytime, till my friend complaint that i'm like teenage again

f. join this forum

4.NAME THE MOST MEMORABLE SONG PLAYED IN WGM FOR OUR  DC EPISODE  AND WHY???- SHE, coz   the lyrics is really fit to show what he feels- HE,  coz when sora sing this song, i think it;s more like answer to teuk's question- Sora's song  (christmas special episodes,), the lyrics is so funny, and sora look so happy when she hear his love one sing the song- Lunch Song, because the composed it together, i bet they will never forget this song, as much as we won't- Oh (christmas special episodes), because when sora dance with this song, it's like her turn to serenades to Teuk
5. BEST MOMENT OF OUR COUPLE ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN ) you know i have a long list about this. but since i have to choose, i choose first meeting. as i said in previous pages. every moment on their first meeting is EPIC. the shy glance, the fighting Junior, The Nervousness, Everything is memorable
6. MOST MEMORABLE ROMANTIC MOMENT ( STATE ONLY ONE AND EXPLAIN ) what can i say, serenades and proposal in SS4 is wonderful. maybe some people find it cheesy, but to me this is the most grand effort of our groom teuk. it  showed that he treats WGM not as a program, but he take's this paired-up relationship as a chance to meet his soulmates (eventually he find it, our baby princess off course) so he take it wholeheartedly
7. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF SORA JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN ) In lunchtime after sungmin left, her jealousy is really like a real GF-BF things, validating that they're real couple
8. MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF LEETEUK JEALOUSY ( EXPLAIN ) his jealousy to Jinwon/ JB (i don't remember), what i love about this part is, the way sora responded, she said something like : " of course i like you more honey, it's an easy question to answer" :x
There You Go \m/

Guest malonowa

phyz said:

malonowa

wrote:

»

So after posting so many hints on twitter here in the real world, Teukkie went and put up a billboard in Malonowa Land.<br />

<br />

<br />

Teukkie really understands that he can be direct in Malonowa Land, since the residents are so accepting of this couple.<br />

<br />

I got a smile on my face and a tear in my eye after seeing his sweet confession.<br />

<br />

<br />

billboard1_zps374f3654.jpg

Guest lallinachan

I know it's kinda late, well i always signed with "awesome" the posts abut the rice wreath project", but it's not enough! I really REALLY want to thank the very kind FD who organized this project, you are JJANG!! Thankyou! <3 <3 *dimple HUG*

3. When ask is there any possibility to be a real couple in real life. She answered with a smile "If there is, that'll be good" ..Her smile is the best answer I wanted to know. She did not deny anything nor admit if they were but the smile that she shown is somehow a confirmation that they are and she added a hint on the smile by saying that on her part it was good.That message implies a strongly positive and essentially equal exchange for both our DC....Another clue that comes from Sora's smile. I believe that a true person will display a consistent positive attitude towards the person she love, within a reason 

Random Thoughts:

Requests in love can be complex, but with careful observation, a pattern can often be seen.

True love, and the smile that goes with it, is not manipulative or controlling. True love is unconditional.

True love does not appear overnight, or after two dates, or even after a month. True love builds over time. A true person may not smile much in the beginning but smile more as feelings develop.

AND THIS SMILE ONLY SPEAKS THE REAL STORY BEHIND OUR COUPLE..WE DON'T NEED WORDS FOR THEM ONLY A HINT WILL MAKEUS ALL ALIVE AND HAPPY

Huaa....there is do many lovable  post to reach 1000 pages :x
i just wanna say to leeteuk-shi:..there is no word of "accidently" in teuksora world.you always give us the hint that said you're falling in love with the gorgeous lady named SORA
even you said it in any different languages, you have to understand that this forum have the very reputable detective ever!!!
:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest malonowa

@pinnavinna
I'm beginning to feel stereotyped, so the perjumma posts will be ending from my side.
But Malonowa Land will stay open.

*EDIT*
Ignore this statement

I just found it on TUMBLR..when I read this a lot of things comes into my mind..

Kang Sora about Leeteuk's past memories at press con. "Leeteuk is the type of person who quickly introduces me to other friends"

If ever this was true..who's friends of Leeteuk does Sora has met where and when???

I just saw on facebook that KS has done a V sign on her latest fan sign in centerpole..hope someone can post it here

Guest pinnavinna

sora is tweeting something, but my translation engine is giving messy translation, but it seems she's busy with work again. hope he will be not too  busy, considering the clock is ticking before the enlistment. Every minutes count for them. hope they would cherish every last minutes before their enlistment to figure out about their future.
ah who am i telling them what to do...of course they already have a plan for their future together.night all... sorry for unable to contributes a lot in this thread..the timing is not perfect for me, busy week :(

Guest pinnavinna

yeah the thread move so fast this is great..but in the other hand everytime i open this thread , now it feels like a marathon...i always so many pages left behind. lots of posts i want to quotes? but then i forgot which one, in which page :))

but i'll do my best to catch up with all the posts here. i don't wanna miss precious thing about our dimple couple, that everyone been posted in here :D

malonowa

wrote:

»

phyz said:<br />

<br />

malonowa wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I just opened my eyes from overslept..still not fully concious.. Did i read it wrongly?Heh? What is it? Is it ur edited pic or a real billboard there?<br />

<br />

If it's for real I can continue to sleep with a big big smile on my face <br />

<br />

<br />

Hi

@phyz

<br />

Malonowa Land is unfortunately a fictional place.<br />

The billboard is only real in my heart.  I will keep you all updated on happenings in Malonowa Land though.