[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest aomesamael

I'm here again with the proof of the V-sign in both friends of PJS of best known as LeeTeuk.

v-sign_zps8d16cb72.jpg

cr: tumblr

Sorry I don't know made spoiler yet.

I need to post more often because I want to be part of this project. We need to complete 1000 pages or why not maybe more.

Fighting!!

@dee15 - thanks for sharing that piece of Sora interview - awesome!

of course, it would be awkward for the senior military soldiers - actually they would be envious of the new recruit Park JungSoo!  A new soldier who has a beautiful girlfriend visiting him already.

Sora has plans - and like what he promised him at the goodbye episode, she will be by his side - protecting him always.  Way to go, Kang Sora.

That awkward moment when I secretly lurk and post in our thread ….and my boss comes with a surprise! … BonChon fried Korean chicken,… and everybody at the office like…”you go first. Its your fave right…” yahhhhhhhhh! Am I that obvious? (this is all because of Teukso)

josan said: will help you out a little later.  I'm having a bad cold and I need to finish my work load for today.  Headache due to colds is giving a hard time figuring things out.

@viyra i have to cut this question from your post..
why did they even talk about who will sing at the wedding - aren't they supposed to be married already?This has been nagging me ever since.  See, they were talking about the wedding at WGM, yet somehow they would switch back to how would their real wedding be. You don't discuss this to people you aren't close with.  And if they were talking about real wedding, why would he be so jealous about it.  It's in his body language.  He didn't like it at all.

I come across elf’s  tumblr post

dedicated to their leader-nim teukie oppa.

It was aptly called letterstoleeteuk.

Its intense. Emotional.full of encouragement and love.

Each pages connotes their support and

willingness to wait 2 years during Teukie’s enlistment.

From fangirls across asia-europe and America,

heck some are even from latin America and other nationalities

we only heared during Miss Universe or

Olympics parade of nation (ke ke ke).

Their leader-nimPark Jungsoo is undeniably well-loved and respected.

Them are Teuk oppa’s EverLastingFriends (ELF).

And for that I now see them in a different light.

Here’s the link http://letterstoleeteuk.tumblr.com/

And a fan art from a child (she called herself – rabbit girl from America) is the sweetest…

tumblr_m8t6x09vV61rapqo2o1_500.jpg

I just remembered something while doing my knitting -

LeeTeuk's letter at the last episode - at the end he addressed himself as 'Teuk Shillang".  I remember in episode 21, while thinking of names for their twins (this is funny talking about names for their kids), Sora said, for a boy, she wants a 'one-word name' - and immediately said 'Park Teuk' or "Teuk Park" - of course the husband started giggling again.  It just don on me - 'Teuk' - not oppa - but 'groom Teuk' -   ;);)  this just supports my belief more.

1.  What do i like about Kang Sora ?  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Pure, considerate, loving, sincere, diligent and on top of that, the most significant is her inner beauty.

2.  What do I like about LeeTeuk

As Leeteuk, he is a great leader, thoughtful and responsible, but as PJU, loving and caring.

3.  Changes in my life when I became a TeukSora lover

Seeing the genuine of the two that reflects what “love and Concern” truly means.  When Sora received gifts, event and care etc. from Teuk, she will reciprocate and not just takes it for granted. It applies to my own believes that take and gives are equal. Life is a circle, comes around goes around.

Same as Viyra, I have neglected by other two ships (not completely though) - Sangchu and Adam couple.

4.  Most memorable song played in WGM for our DC episode and why

“SHE” the song when Leeteuk sang at the concert for Sora, also the song that he composed for her on their first meeting at the restaurant, it shows his feeling to Sora 

5.  Best Moment of DC:

Their first meeting at the theater and both react very shy and awkward, but sees the sparkling in both eyes.

6.  Most memorable romantic scene

I agreed with Viyra that DC couple not stated as a romantic couple. But their action are very intimate in their specific way, the memorable proposal during the concert, school event, the tango lesson, and the birthday party.

7.  Memorable moments of Sora jealousy

No doubt was the luncheon at the restaurant that closed by to Sora’s agency, and also during the Christmas special when Teuk accidently stated that he had dated secretly before.

8.  Memorable moments of LeeTeuk jealousy

When he noticed that Sung Min had greet Sora at the restaurant and confronted Sung Ming on the bus and when Sora acted as his one day manager, he secretly texted SM to meet up at the restaurant.  Also Teuk asked Sora whom she choose to sing on their wedding, when Sora mentioned Sung Ming’s name, he did acts up of his jealousy.

Guest pinnavinna

Make a little visit between busy hour on monday.. *sigh*
sooo...happy this forum so active
i really want to answer Q&A from @shymaldita and quoting a few posts..it's just my paperwork stopping me to do so, coz lots of work and deadline. and it's so upsetting  #:-S
wait for me later after i hit home ,  before watch lee teuk on SMTOWM (gonna broadcast it by local TV in indonesia)
i'll be join with you all,
but i still have time to take a sneekpeek on twitter in case sora & PJS gives us more hints and brigthen our Monday :x

Love you all
:-*

Guest alamna30

Finally, had the courage to write in this thread.. i've been a silent reader but decided to post something since you guys have a goal to reach 1000 pages by Sept. 30. I want to participate.

Btw i just want to make a comment regarding Leeteuk's tweets .. the Japanese and the Chinese tweets. Leeteuk is really childish (sometimes..hehe!). The words he tweeted (I love you and i want to see you..), i believe he really mean it. But somehow, the way he tweeted it i think he also wants to tease Sora or to boast (if that's the right term). To tease because Sora said Chinese is difficult and to boast just to show that he can tweet also in different languages since Sora tweeted in English..hehehe!

Childish but i find it cute!

..and i love this side of Leeteuk.