[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest icyou_768

Hello FD's~ As I re-watch the latest episode of our beloved dimple couple, there are two things which stood out for me. First, it is the ever so famous Sora tugging on teuk's shirt, and Leeteuk's laugh in some scenes. I would say I'm an Angel(Teuk bias keke) so I've watched almost all his shows and he is really famous for his "elmo laugh"(ex. 3:11). However, in this episode there is a time where his laugh is just..hmm, I would say care-free and full of happiness? It may just be me, but its only when I'm around people I'm extremely comfortable with that I can truly laugh freely without being self-conscious about how loud i sound etc. Two scenes where Teuk's laugh is like that at 7:22 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k77BW3bImbIzY53at55, and 6:27 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k50dV9xoWwflzf3awYm. (there are more in the episode especially where he is gliding down with sora..i'm not sure what it is called).
As I said previously, I'm was more Teuk bias when I started watching wgm and I did not know Sora at all. However, as I got to know her more throughout the show, I can't help but feel her personality is quite endearing. She manages to still retain an innocent persona, but not to the point of being ignorant of matters. Some people might confuse innocent with being ignorant but they are two very different things. As she was termed "queen of asking good questions", Sora seems very clever to me hehe. 
I know that in the beginning some FD's were disappointed about how jealous Teuk was in the episode but that is how normal guys are. I'm actually glad that he was vocal about his jealously because if he bottles it up (like some guys do), it might come out in snide remarks later and cause fights. I'm not sure if you guys have watched the other previous couples in WGM, but I noticed Teuk's display of jealousy is different from them (will not name which couples). Teuk's jealously seems to stem from real feelings of jealously and insecurity whereas some of the other couples display jealously because the situation calls for it. 
Not only does Leeteuk's jealously reveal a glimpse of his feelings(he would not feel insecure/jealous if he didn't feel anything for her), but it also revealed Sora's. As a girl, there are two ways I would react to a guy's jealously. If I did not like him as much I would probably feel a bit irritated at his actions. However, if I did feel some sort of attraction to him I wouldn't mind and kind of even feel happy about it since it reaffirms his interest in me. I know that some may be thinking that jealousy is really unattractive and a turn-off in a guy...but let me explain. Imagine you have a guy who always calls up to check on you and ask how your doing etc. You may find it clingy if you didn't have feelings for him, or you will find it sweet he took the time to call you. I hope this make sense..if not just ignore me hehehe. Now I will leave it up to you to decide how Sora handled her husband's jealousy xDDD
Ah..l'm sorry for the long essay *_*. Also, please forgive me for being more of an observer in this forum, but I will try more often to share my thoughts...though be warned, it might result in more "long essays" c; 

I'm still trying to collect my thoughts on the current 'typhoon' but before all these thoughts go away, I might as well start sharing.  I will list them as I remember them:

*  the 4-month long separation seemed like a wake-up call to both - and they expressed their feelings through their respective video messages

* LT is now speaking publicly and using WGM as an excuse to tell everyone what his heart is telling him to say.  When he mentioned about Sora sending him off to the military when it is time for him to go, he made his virtual marriage as an excuse - a good excuse - which reminds me of Han GaIn marrying her actor husband before he went off to fulfill his miliary duties.  LT wants to head off to the military as a (virtual) husband to Sora - that's how he wants to leave his relationship with her - current and not divorced.  (I would say this is also a message to WGM - please do not do a farewell episode for this couple)

LT said the words "I love you" - he said it coming from his heart - that is because he has finally come to his senses (due to the separation and the jealousy that is eating him up).  Sora's efforts for them to get comfortable again, the way he sees it, is done with all sincerity and he can feel it.  Didn't the MCs at WGM even made comments before that Sora seemed so genuine and sincere?  Who else would feel it more than LT himself?  They spend almost a whole day (even tho' only once a week) together when filming and I'm sure, a very attentive LT is paying a lot of attention on who Sora really is.

LT said "I love you" and is hoping for a miracle.  He does want to start a relationship (seems like he wants to make it official).  Miracles happen and Sora, just like how LT got the message when she was tugging his shirt, got the message too but saying the same words in a different tone (while playing with words waiting for their food).

For LT to say he has been treating her 'wholeheartedly and thinking/feeling she is the only one for him" even tho' it is a show is definitely leaving a big impact on him.  For one to concentrate on that feeling leaves you feeling the real one.

I got a lot more to say but I also have things lined up to do - just want to say this for now as I might forget them.  I'm sure as I am driving, getting a message and then reviewing my study materials, things would pop up again.

Laters FDs!! :-h

Hello FD's~ As I re-watch the latest episode of our beloved dimple couple, there are two things which stood out for me. First, it is the ever so famous Sora tugging on teuk's shirt, and Leeteuk's laugh in some scenes. 

I would say I'm an Angel(Teuk bias keke) so I've watched almost all his shows and he is really famous for his "elmo laugh"(ex. 3:11). However, in this episode there is a time where his laugh is just..hmm, I would say care-free and full of happiness? It may just be me, but its only when I'm around people I'm extremely comfortable with that I can truly laugh freely without being self-conscious about how loud i sound etc. Two scenes where Teuk's laugh is like that at 7:22 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k77BW3bImbIzY53at55

, and 6:27 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k50dV9xoWwflzf3awYm

. (there are more in the episode especially where he is gliding down with sora..i'm not sure what it is called).

As I said previously, I'm was more Teuk bias when I started watching wgm and I did not know Sora at all. However, as I got to know her more throughout the show, I can't help but feel her personality is quite endearing. She manages to still retain an innocent persona, but not to the point of being ignorant of matters. Some people might confuse innocent with being ignorant but they are two very different things. As she was termed "queen of asking good questions", Sora seems very clever to me hehe. 

I know that in the beginning some FD's were disappointed about how jealous Teuk was in the episode but that is how normal guys are. I'm actually glad that he was vocal about his jealously because if he bottles it up (like some guys do), it might come out in snide remarks later and cause fights. I'm not sure if you guys have watched the other previous couples in WGM, but I noticed Teuk's display of jealousy is different from them (will not name which couples). Teuk's jealously seems to stem from real feelings of jealously and insecurity whereas some of the other couples display jealously because the situation calls for it. 

Not only does Leeteuk's jealously reveal a glimpse of his feelings(he would not feel insecure/jealous if he didn't feel anything for her), but it also revealed Sora's. As a girl, there are two ways I would react to a guy's jealously. If I did not like him as much I would probably feel a bit irritated at his actions. However, if I did feel some sort of attraction to him I wouldn't mind and kind of even feel happy about it since it reaffirms his interest in me. I know that some may be thinking that jealousy is really unattractive and a turn-off in a guy...but let me explain. Imagine you have a guy who always calls up to check on you and ask how your doing etc. You may find it clingy if you didn't have feelings for him, or you will find it sweet he took the time to call you. I hope this make sense..if not just ignore me hehehe. Now I will leave it up to you to decide how Sora handled her husband's jealousy xDDD

Ah..l'm sorry for the long essay *_*. Also, please forgive me for being more of an observer in this forum, but I will try more often to share my thoughts...though be warned, it might result in more "long essays" c; 

Guest Rosy Mima

I think Leeteuk is very conscious of what he said in front of the media, if you think about it it's impossible for him to reveal his feelings publicly, everyone can see (except for a blind ) that there is a real feeling between them, it's true that it's a fake wedding and it's a TV program, but don't forget that they are humans first of all and they can love and be loved in return; I think they are both professionals, because revealing a relationship to the public it's not the best idea, in addition to that teukie leads one of the best group of kpop , they are known throughout the world, and if he reveals anything  about his private life it can reach his members , don't forget his fans, most of them are very possessive towards this group.

On one side, I am sure that before all of  that, teukie looking especially to protect his princess from everyone, On the other side this man is mature enough to know the value of sora, (beauty, kindness, her sense of humor and especially her intelligence) he can't let go a woman like her...it'll probably be his biggest mistake (if he does).
So, it 's  better for them to let their relationship secret until they decide otherwise.!!

forgive me the length of my post, this couple gonna drive me crazy
;)

Guest lallinachan

WELCOME!!!!!

Don't worry about long essays we love reading these kind of thoughts.Since you are more aware of leeteuk I would love to hear more from you about his behavior maybe you can be able to help us understand him more.

@lallinachan - I guess Sora's plan will prevail - because our LT keeps on planning and can't keep it going!

How many times has he planned on kissing her?  Every time he says he will make her kiss him or he will kiss, nothing happens! 

I guess we will see a bolder wife in the next episode.

Just want to express my admiration to everybody in this forum.  We all post - we all have different opinions - but do you all know what is amazing here?  We all come up with the same conclusion!!  Our opinions and observations don't differ from each other - they are just worded differently/ 

ELF and ANGELs - big round of applause to you all; despite being solid SJ and bias LT, you also admire, like or probably even love the virtual wife.  We are all glad for your support to our TeukSora.

Guest kangsara

GOOD MORNING GUYS !
Before I go to class for this morning, I wanna share some tweet from MC jake...
kekekekekekekeke

Look like they'll filming WGM today ! but I don;t know which couples will filming..
hope teukso !!!!!! kya kya !!!!!

@jake82054

오늘은 수요일!..우결가는날..날씨가 흐린게 기분좋은 아침이네요..오늘도 어제처럼 시원하게 비한번 내려주기를 바라는 마음으로 출근준비!..오늘도 즐거운하루 됩시다!..나나잘하자!^^

Need translation ! please translate who know what he said on his twitter...thankyou. anyeongggg (go to class Malaysian Economics)

:D

Guest lallinachan

[size=4]GOOD MORNING GUYS !

Before I go to class for this morning, I wanna share some tweet from MC jake...

kekekekekekekeke

Look like they'll filming WGM today ! but I don;t know which couples will filming..

hope teukso !!!!!! kya kya !!!!! [/size]

@jake82054

오늘은 수요일!..우결가는날..날씨가 흐린게 기분좋은 아침이네요..오늘도 어제처럼 시원하게 비한번 내려주기를 바라는 마음으로 출근준비!..오늘도 즐거운하루 됩시다!..나나잘하자!^^

Need translation ! please translate who know what he said on his twitter...thankyou. anyeongggg (go to class Malaysian Economics)

:D

WGM couples film once a week.  Woojong has a lot of footage so they have the luxury to not film on schedules.  I'm pretty sure TeukSora is also filming.  The last time we found out they were filming was when they went to Nami Island - the last leg of that filming will be shown this weekend so they have to film some more before SJ goes on promoting their album in full blast.

Who knows, it might be the wedding photoshoot.  If it is, I am hoping LT would dye his hair back.  He is already too white and for him to have a blond hair, he might start looking like casper! No offense to anybody but I really like him with at least a darker color hair.  To me, he looks more manly with a darker color hair.   BTW, my SJ bias SungMin also has that too blond hair.

Guest elijawol

@viyra n @jclare88 LOL if LT become Casper the friendly ghost..don't you think it would be awesome? Coz he can go anywhere SORA is? ;) but on second thought..it will be tragic coz he is a ghost...mmmmm....maybe some traits instead?

Guest lennycsn

@viyra your writing spots on! ya...a very good excuse to treat his wife nicer or whatever he wants in the show! :-P

good morning, FDs! its a beautiful wednesday morning here! cool and breezy. it was raining last night, it somehow reminds me LT as a fallen angel than even the sky is crying for him! receivibg more love..lol...got carried away by good mood.

im glad part of our delusional mode is solved. there is no more insecurity feelings about DC. Now it is the time to charge on to show our continues support for DC. all we need to do is to instill confidence for them. by today the news will splash all over newspapers and print media. they will now getting more attention from the public and media. i could feel a big wave is coming soon. please do protect and support them in anyway you can. all they need are kind words that assured them.

please do participate in FDs 300th anniversary days project. we are probably the only english speaking international based forum that show support for DC. You may lurke, but your kind and supportive words will charge their relationship further. this will be among the precious anniversary gift for DC.

FDs fighting!

@lallinachan - I guess Sora's plan will prevail - because our LT keeps on planning and can't keep it going!How many times has he planned on kissing her?  Every time he says he will make her kiss him or he will kiss' date=' nothing happens!  I guess we will see a bolder wife in the next episode.Just want to express my admiration to everybody in this forum.  We all post - we all have different opinions - but do you all know what is amazing here?  We all come up with the same conclusion!!  Our opinions and observations don't differ from each other - they are just worded differently/  ELF and ANGELs - big round of applause to you all; despite being solid SJ and bias LT, you also admire, like or probably even love the virtual wife.  We are all glad for your support to our TeukSora.[/quote']

@viyra, this is what I like about this forum. We always been as ONE. I'm glad I know this forum :)

@kangsara, thanks for the sharing. I think they've shoot for the next episode because they need the footage for next week preview :D

@lallinachan, I would like to see how the MCs reaction over yesterday conference too. And oh, does anybody have the video from their conference which LT specifically mentioned about sora yesterday? I would love to see the other SJ members face when he mentioned it :P

Guest k_craze

Good morning fellow FDs.  I really like reading your observation analysis, will comment later cause now I'm sneaking in while at work.

I thought of getting some insight on the body language that LT and SR had on the show and google and read up on an article.

Signs that Show That Someone Loves You

Love Signals

If someone loves you or if he is extremely interested in you then most probably he won't tell you directly until he becomes sure of your emotions towards him.

But behind the scenes his subconscious mind will keep sending you signals that shows that he is deeply interested in you. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you i explained how the falling in love process happens on the subconscious level and how you can understand someone's real emotions by watching for these unconscious signals.

Now i am going to tell you about those unconscious signs so that you can use them to know whether someone loves you or not.

• The Private Distance: When you become interested in someone you will keep a smaller private distance between you and him compared to the distance you would leave otherwise while being with others. You will also notice that people who are interested in you will stand closer to you than to other people. For detailed information on private distance see this article.

(My note:  Can anyone analyse on this?  My view is their distance is quite far during their off-cam pictures, or perhaps somewhere can make a comparison on whether the gap is lesser in teh Nami off cam pic and that when they met at MAMA, I do not know abt Korea culture, in Singapore, when we are just friends with a guy, we stand nearer than what I observed in the photo)

• Orientation/Zero angle: Orienting himself in your direction even if he were standing with other people is a powerful sign of attraction in body language. The words "Orienting himself" means that the person stands with his shoulders parallel to yours and with his toes pointing towards you. For more information see The body language section

(My note: Maybe @lallinachan can observe on this)

• Positive Evaluation Gesture: In body language rubbing your brows with your fingers means that you liked something or thought positively of it. Now what if someone took this gesture whenever he saw you?? This certainly means that this person loves you. If you want to see a picture for the positive evaluation gesture then please check this link Positive evaluation gesture
  • I don't want anything in particular: If someone likes you then you will find him Calling you for trivial reasons (for example: asking about something that he/she already knows). If the person was smart enough he might find a good reason to call you for but when the frequency of these calls increase then this usually indicates that there is something behind it.
  • Why am i happy?: Smiling while talking to you even if there was no good reason for smiling is another strong sign for attraction. In most cases he will try to hide the smile and so he will appear as if he is trying to prevent a smile from showing on his face

(My note: This comes a lot from LT, esp when SR said something cute, like "oh my" He will try to hide the smile and trying to prevent the smile from showing on his face.  And both smiles a lot when they talk to each other)

• Smiles that Don’t Fade quickly: A smile will not fade away quickly if the person was genuinely interested in you (this does not have to be a love signal but in the worst case scenario it will be a sign of deep interest). Only fake smiles fade away quickly while true smiles stay a little longer before they disappear.

(My note: OK , the same as above. FDs are so crazy and delusional cause their smiles are not fake, if it is fake, do you think we are still shipping them?)

• Nice or Cold? Being very nice one day and ignoring you the other day is one of the strongest sings of attraction. The logic behind this is very simple, at the beginning the person treats you very nicely because he likes you but when he realizes that he has done too much effort without receiving a response he starts to pull back. This person might say to himself something like "Oh my God, I showed lots of signs today that shows that i am interested in her but I still didn't get a response, tomorrow I should totally ignore her". So when you find someone being nice one day and cold the other day then know that the positive signs he showed resulted from the positive emotions he has towards you and that the negative signs were given just to cover his tracks

(My note: this was what made me so mad last Sat.  Now I know better.  Is it @viyra who was spot-on)

• Mr./Mrs. Everywhere: Meeting him/her many times by coincidence is another sign. Of course these are not coincidences but the person may either be changing his schedule to match yours or he may be going to the places that you usually go to in order to meet you by coincidence.

(My note: how about changing his taste in clothes to suit yours - black :) )

• Your Friends Are Really Nice: Starting to care more about your friends and becoming more nice to them is a strong sign of attraction especially if he/she wasn’t interested in them before.

(My note: This I notice a lot from SR, she is always caring for his SJ brothers)

• Cancellations: canceling his other plans in order to see you.
  • Where Are You? Finally the person who loves you will try to keep you within his line of sight and each now and then he will take a look at you to make sure that you are still there. This sign can work the other way too if you kept looking someone in the eye for extended periods of time you might let him fall in love with you.

(My note: LT did mention that during the 4 months break, he is always looking at SR's photo)

cr: http://www.2knowmyself.com/relationship_breakups/body_language_love_signals

FDs, this is just for fun.  I am poor in articulating on a good analysis.  Perhaps you can do better.

Guest jclare88

@elijawol you made me think of the movie.. Ghost.. unchained melody :( hahahaha.. oops.. i've side-track.. 

@k_craze WOOO!! i sneaked in from work too.. hehehe.. naughty naughty us

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! its still wednesday morning in singapore!! i'm still super hype for this saturday!! i wishes teukso well and EVERYONE have a great week towards saturday:)

Guest lennycsn

Dear FDs, I am in extra good mood and sentimental today. Let me share a fancam/footage of LT during his solo performance in SS3 Taiwan last year.  I was totally sucked in with the way he sang <Kiss Goodbye> by Lee Hom. LT’s Chinese pronunciation and diction was really quite GOOD. When I listen to the lyrics, I was wondering if LT is expecting such event is happening to him. I could imagine the scena with this song every time LT separates from SR for work. Or vice versa (Sigh, this is clear cut delusional). It is ironic and dejavu and it sends goosebumps to me again. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Anyway, enjoy the clip. Cr: bewithhyuk 

Here is the English translation of the song <Kiss Goodbye>

Baby, don't cry anymore, this scene is so familiar
Tightly holding your hand, we are both unwilling to separate
Every time I want to say something I instead preserve the silence
Give me a minute to concentrate on admiring your beauty

Happiness complements sorrow, crossing paths within my heart at the same time
Tears of frustration cannot measure the weight of love
I cannot withdraw the love I already gave and I can't give you all the love I owe you
Don't take along my heart to follow you

Every time we part ways, I am deeply defeated by you
Every time I give up your tenderness, it is hard to release my pain
Every time we part ways, Every time I kiss you goodbye
at that moment I finally fully understand the taste of love

Happiness complements sorrow, crossing paths within my heart at the same time
Tears of frustration cannot measure the weight of love
I cannot withdraw the love I already gave and I can't give you all the love I owe you
I finally understand the truest taste of love

Cr/link: http://sr.soliloqui.com/male-wangleehom-kissgoodbye.php

(lyrics: Chinese, hanyupinyin, and English translated lyrics)

p/s: I know they have yet to kiss…but what the heck, I’m temporarily letting this good feeling in me runs on its own! :P