[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AnneDee07

Since yesterday Sora's attending event in all black dress (ohh.. today too, for the dior event) and today Leeteuk also attending the event in all black suit, seems like they've promised right?

I'm doing this just for fun though *LOL*

teuksora.jpg

For some reason, i think they look alike. Ahh, imagination..

@ahduh, indirect confession? Heee...

:P

LOL. this thread is moving way too fast and you FDs are feeding me too much of DC happiness. :)Thanks for all the shares. And, wahahaha, couple look i guess? Saluting you, Leeteuk-shii! that's way of a smart confession! =))DC is blooming alot these days it seems. Their aura... ^____^

Guest myopiceyez4dc

omoooo!well done teukie :) my cheek bones are flying already! :D :xtrue enough, our DC are radiantly happy this past few days :x
palliii saturday!my DC heart is jumping! :x 

Guest robinblue91

well! i was just re-watching for lost-the-count-by-now th time ep 24! and decided to see how chipao actually looks! well i was kind of aware of the dress but didn't knew the name! and have to say leeteuk sure has clever cheeky way of getting what he want! kekekeke!

Guest gigi1430291652

hello guys,, actually i'm not a newbie since i've been being a silnce reader in this forum since pages 200blablabla,, :)
this is my first post,, i've googled to find some fan fiction of our Dimple Couple,, umm, i dunno whether you guys have read it or not,,
but this fanfiction is so great,, :')

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/21424900712/final-episode

Sorry guys for the long post but I just want to share some analysis of the interviews they both have done and the present interview they just have now.

Let us start with Sora NOV 06 2011

111106 Special DJ Kang Sora talks about Leeteuk

Kang Sora mentions Lee Teuk in her radio DJ experience…
I only get a few things from what she said… I’m still learning korean…

She talks about how Lee Teuk treats her well and she planned on talking over the phone during the radio show but couldn’t. (I think he had another schedule to attend to)
She also talks about how he encourages her and how he gives her advice on doing the radio show.
someone sent a request for songs (maybe Lee Teuk?)
Then she thanks him… (so I think Lee Teuk sent it?)
The songs requested were SHE from the Nothing Hill Ost and she mentions how she likes the movie and how she watched it so many times.
The other song was “I miss you, I miss you” (not sure if that’s the title of the song really… it sounded like “geuliwo” which is another word that means miss).
She encourages him before she introduced the next songs…

KANG SORA JULY 1 2012

Kang So Ra’s interview was featured on the July 1st episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ and she spoke about her TV marriage to Super Junior’s Leeteuk, “My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%.”

Kang So Ra continued, “Performing a concert for me, the events, and the surprises, I really like those things. But I’ve never experienced those things in real life, not even after being asked out. I really haven’t experienced those things”, and she let out a heavy sigh.

Reporter Park Seul Gi continued to question, “Are you serious? There are many stars around me who really like you”, and upon hearing this Kang So Ra looked into the camera and stated, “Teuk oppa, you seeing this? I’m this kind of a woman”, and she made Park Seul Gi burst into laughter.

Kang So Ra added, “Because I’m receiving so much love right now, I think I’ll be disappointed when I get married for real.

( I just noticed that sora said that she is receiving so much " LOVE " right NOW ..she use the word love instead of taking care of her well. I remember before sora said in an interview that she is happy on how leeteuk encourage her since he is an idol star but now she is not anymore saying encourage or care but instead LOVE with these words she said it gives me more a delusion on the status of their relationship off cam these days )

LEETEUK ON SUKIRA NOV 06 2011 same day with sora when she was a DJ..

He talks about Kang Sora... he referred to her as "my manura[wife]"
He also talks about the song SHE and I miss you, I miss you; the same one Sora talked about in the radio show she was in...
He says how he likes the lyrics to the song SHE... and how it was played when they first met...
He also says how he liked the rhythm and lyrics to I Miss You, I Miss You.
He says how he missed her...
He says at the end of the clip that he really wanted to say it on air that he misses her...

LEETEUK SAID JULY 3 2012

Lee Teuk said that "It is true that the long lapse in our meeting made it awkward between us again. But I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen."

Lee Teuk continued "Saying 'I love you' will make one think of building a loving relationship with the person. And that is how it is with Sora at the moment! It is, of course, a make-believe marriage, filmed with programme content in mind. But I do, at the very least, treat her wholeheartedly, filming with the mindset that she is the only one in my heart, which is probably what makes it more realistic."

Lee Teuk said that he hopes that Kang Sora would be there to see him off on his day of enlistment as many men have gone off to the army after marriage and there is therefore a need for this sort of a scenario. RyeoWook said " think [she] will want be there..."

( Before he only say that he miss her and liking the song she but on his recent interview leeteuk can say now the word I LOVE YOU in an interview nor it was indirect but if you compare his interview before he never drop this word like this )While reading his past and present interview he said before how he wants to say I MISS HER on air but he has just said I LOVE YOU on air wow that was strange..things really change between this couple I guess jealousy has woked with him. Nice move sora for making leeteuk jealous..

I think these two have a different feelings after their 4 months break and now they become more bolder in discussing their feelings with each other. Seeing their interview, outfits color knowing leeteuk, the bloom on their faces is quite different now a days and last but not the least TWITTER UPDATE sora has become visible on twitter now a days and her latest update seems like she is thankful for leeteuk interview.

DO YOU SENSE SOME STRANGE THINGS WITH THEM???

Wow! Lots of news about DC these few days^^ And my...Sora looks gorgeous as always

:)

A see through? Haha I hope Teukie see's the news articles

:D

Hmm... regarding Teukie's mention about Sora at their press conference today, its's heartwarming to hear that he's feelings towards Sora is real. 

Well at least the last few people he wants to see before he enlist is Sora and of course his fans

:)

Probably he was already planning to tell her to send him off but because he didn't want to shock his fans on that day so he said it during his press conference at the same time hoping Sora would turn up?

:D

Thinking of this I think he wants to protect her from the antis... If lets say Sora turned up on the day of his enlistment, she might get backlashed to why she was there and stuff and no one would be able to clarify this since he would be in army by then... By saying/ letting the public know in advance that it was his idea of wanting Sora to come... *sweet*    

@xianlie90 Off course I'll take part in the fan project(: Don't worry, I'll send it to you ;) 
@AnnDee07 oh yes yes! I noticed that too! :D

what a morning - well, actually a very nice morning for me!  Waking up and reading the posts from the hyped-up FDs!!!  I am so happy reading all your positive thoughts! 

Since I just woke up, I willexpress my opinions on LT's statements later - which also made my heart flutter.

@AnneDee07 - LT may be wearing all black on the outside - but according to SJ members, if he is required to do that, he makes sure his underwear is white!  The guy can't breath without a white color in his body.

@Hanyi- don't worry dear, if properly understood, no one, I believe, especially me, would make LT's last statement unhappy.  And I would like to explain my reasons later.

can I just summarize everything that's happened today and yesterday!

Sora's wearing see through outfits two days in a row..

Both wearing black outfits

Sora mentioned Leeteuk on interview MBC entertainment relay show:

Kang So Ra’s interview was featured on the July 1st episode of  MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ and she spoke about her TV marriage to Super Junior’s Leeteuk, “My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%.”

Kang So Ra continued, “Performing a concert for me, the events, and the surprises, I really like those things. But I’ve never experienced those things in real life, not even after being asked out. I really haven’t experienced those things”, and she let out a heavy sigh.

Reporter Park Seul Gi continued to question, “Are you serious? There are many stars around me who really like you”, and upon hearing this Kang So Ra looked into the camera and stated, “Teuk oppa, you seeing this? I’m this kind of a woman”, and she made Park Seul Gi burst into laughter.

Kang So Ra added, “Because I’m receiving so much love right now, I think I’ll be disappointed when I get married for real. My mom told me that real marriage was different.”

cr: kpopfever.com

Sora tweet:

"On my way to the event venue for the new product launch of Dior! Though it is cloudy my heart is filled with joy. Credit and Thanks Hanyi 

Leeteuk mentioned Sora on SUJU album press conference/Leeteuk would like it if Sora saw him off when he enlisted;the reporter asked "Do you want Sora to see you off to the army?".  His positive reply has a remark which seems to be ignored by everybody.  He said that a lot of men went to the army after getting married and that is another facet which should be reflected (in WGM).

Lee Teuk said that "It is true that the long lapse in our meeting made it awkward between us again. But I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen."

Lee Teuk continued "Saying 'I love you' will make one think of building a loving relationship with the person. And that is how it is with Sora at the moment! It is, of course, a make-believe marriage, filmed with programme content in mind. But I do, at the very least, treat her wholeheartedly, filming with the mindset that she is the only one in my heart, which is probably what makes it more realistic." Thanks
xianlie90 CREDITS: @arienblurr at Twitter via >>> arienblur Twitlonger

Ryewook Brother-in-law helped ascend our cheeks to heaven with his statement at the press conference:Lee Teuk said that he hopes that Kang Sora would be there to see him off on his day of enlistment as many men have gone off to the army after marriage and there is therefore a need for this sort of a scenario. RyeoWook said " think [she] will want be there..." Thanks xianlie90 CREDITS: @arienblurr at Twitter via >>> arienblur Twitlonger

As always the lines between real and reel are getting fuzzy for this couple. It happens to all the couples on a show like this.

I do know when the couple were on promotional interviews etc..they would always be asked about the other during the interview so

that is nothing new. But I haven't seen these many hints(for lack of a better word) Cyworld background,tweets,matching clothes,etc...

This is more than normally seen and it is very realistic. I will not say anything about other wgm couples and their closeness off screen because

they have fans who want them together and believe so much so like us that their couple belongs together.I will say as a avid WGM watcher

this is a lot of coverage of their realness possibility. I'm waiting anxiously to see what develops:)

Guest lennycsn

Of all the things he said, his best quote is " i believe the phrase 'i love you' can make miracle happen.

goosebump.dizzy.disbelieve.bravo. :-)

Guest robinblue91

As always the lines between real and reel are getting fuzzy for this couple. It happens to all the couples on a show like this.

I do know when the couple were on promotional interviews etc..they would always be asked about the other during the interview so

that is nothing new. But I haven't seen these many hints(for lack of a better word) Cyworld background,tweets,matching clothes,etc...

This is more than normally seen and it is very realistic. I will not say anything about other wgm couples and their closeness off screen because

they have fans who want them together and believe so much so like us that their couple belongs together.I will say as a avid WGM watcher

this is a lot of coverage of their realness possibility. I'm waiting anxiously to see what develops:)

Guest robinblue91

Of all the things he said, his best quote is " i believe the phrase 'i love you' can make miracle happen.

goosebump.dizzy.disbelieve.bravo.

:-)

Guest azkii

Sorry guys for the long post but I just want to share some analysis of the interviews they both have done and the present interview they just have now.

Let us start with Sora NOV 06 2011

111106 Special DJ Kang Sora talks about Leeteuk

Kang Sora mentions Lee Teuk in her radio DJ experience…
I only get a few things from what she said… I’m still learning korean…

She talks about how Lee Teuk treats her well and she planned on talking over the phone during the radio show but couldn’t. (I think he had another schedule to attend to)
She also talks about how he encourages her and how he gives her advice on doing the radio show.
someone sent a request for songs (maybe Lee Teuk?)
Then she thanks him… (so I think Lee Teuk sent it?)
The songs requested were SHE from the Nothing Hill Ost and she mentions how she likes the movie and how she watched it so many times.
The other song was “I miss you, I miss you” (not sure if that’s the title of the song really… it sounded like “geuliwo” which is another word that means miss).
She encourages him before she introduced the next songs…

KANG SORA JULY 1 2012

Kang So Ra’s interview was featured on the July 1st episode of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ and she spoke about her TV marriage to Super Junior’s Leeteuk, “My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%.”

Kang So Ra added, “Because I’m receiving so much love right now, I think I’ll be disappointed when I get married for real.

( I just noticed that sora said that she is receiving so much " LOVE " right NOW ..she use the word love instead of taking care of her well. I remember before sora said in an interview that she is happy on how leeteuk encourage her since he is an idol star but now she is not anymore saying encourage or care but instead LOVE with these words she said it gives me more a delusion on the status of their relationship off cam these days )

LEETEUK ON SUKIRA NOV 06 2011 same day with sora when she was a DJ..

He talks about Kang Sora... he referred to her as "my manura[wife]"
He also talks about the song SHE and I miss you, I miss you; the same one Sora talked about in the radio show she was in...
He says how he likes the lyrics to the song SHE... and how it was played when they first met...
He also says how he liked the rhythm and lyrics to I Miss You, I Miss You.
He says how he missed her...
He says at the end of the clip that he really wanted to say it on air that he misses her...

LEETEUK SAID JULY 3 2012

Lee Teuk continued "Saying 'I love you' will make one think of building a loving relationship with the person. And that is how it is with Sora at the moment! It is, of course, a make-believe marriage, filmed with programme content in mind. But I do, at the very least, treat her wholeheartedly, filming with the mindset that she is the only one in my heart, which is probably what makes it more realistic."

Lee Teuk said that he hopes that Kang Sora would be there to see him off on his day of enlistment as many men have gone off to the army after marriage and there is therefore a need for this sort of a scenario. RyeoWook said " think [she] will want be there..."

( Before he only say that he miss her and liking the song she but on his recent interview leeteuk can say now the word I LOVE YOU in an interview nor it was indirect but if you compare his interview before he never drop this word like this )While reading his past and present interview he said before how he wants to say I MISS HER on air but he has just said I LOVE YOU on air wow that was strange..things really change between this couple I guess jealousy has woked with him. Nice move sora for making leeteuk jealous..

I think these two have a different feelings after their 4 months break and now they become more bolder in discussing their feelings with each other. Seeing their interview, outfits color knowing leeteuk, the bloom on their faces is quite different now a days and last but not the least TWITTER UPDATE sora has become visible on twitter now a days and her latest update seems like she is thankful for leeteuk interview.

DO YOU SENSE SOME STRANGE THINGS WITH THEM???

Guest robinblue91

robinblue91  I hope you meant you couldn't agree with me more..because that's what the rest of your statement indicates! LOL I know we write so fast and want our feelings known and hopefully you agree with what I said.

Guest azkii

Of all the things he said, his best quote is "

i believe the phrase 'i love you' can make miracle happen.

goosebump.dizzy.disbelieve.bravo.

:-)

Last article I wanted to share before I go to bed, hehe. Its an old article but not sure if somebody has shared this before. I just read it this morning, n then somehow in the afternoon I got a news which related to this, haha

Super Junior’s Lee Teuk Hints at Future Wedding Plans at Press Conference for “Hello Baby”

Date: August 24, 2011

On August 24th, Lee Teuk hinted at his future wedding plans during the press conference for KBS JOY’s “Hello Baby.” Lee Teuk and SISTAR have been cast in the fourth season of “Hello Baby,” where they will raise a baby together as virtual parents.

“As I got older, I started to like women with warm hearts and strong principles. I don’t have a girl friend now but I think 36 or 37 is the right age to get married. I’m starting to make future plans on my own. If I had to pick someone from celebrities, I would say actress Shim Eun Ha is my ideal type,” Lee Teuk said. “I accepted this role because it gives me a chance to practice being a father. I’ve never raised a baby before but I’ve had a cat for four years. Using that experience, I’ll do my best to raise Gyu Min.”

In response, the lead producer of the show said, “Super Junior is the world’s best idol group already. Among the members, I thought Lee Teuk was the most ready to get married. I have a feeling he’s going to get married soon.”

Lead producer-nim, I guess your prediction is true and of course, his twice appeared marriage card in tarot reading shows that he's been thinking of marriage a lot lately *LOL*..

I believe in them, I always do and I do believe that we will know something our wait soon ;D

Those message from Sora and Leeteuk I don't think its coincidence ;)

Anyway, goodnight FDs! Hope for more news tomorrow. Ahh *excited*