[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest SG2511

found it in suju thread leeteuk's card for 6jib, double V pose

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/318851_447215431976874_1855190798_n.jpg

Guest happygal2011

His grandma was the one who took care of him till elementary school and he said he regrets when she passed away because he was out with his friends. I think he was really close to his grandmother compared to his other family members..here's a blogpost that'll give you some insight on his family http://kellychaiying.tumblr.com/post/19125607685

Bonjour à tous !

Je suis avec vous pour le projet des 300 jours de notre couple. Comme je ne suis pas douée pour la création sur ordinateur, j'ai juste changé mon avatar pour mettre notre merveilleux couple en avant ! Hâte d'être a samedi et merci de toutes vos infos. Je ne suis pas très active sur ce post mais je suis heureuse de vous lire et vous égayez ma journée.

Vive notre dimple couple. MERCI.

Bonne journée à toutes.

Hello everyone!

I am with you the project of 300 days of our dimple couple. As I am not good at creating computer, I just changed my avatar to put forward our wonderful couple! Forward to being a Saturday and thank you for all your info.

I'm not very active on this post but I am happy to read and i'm happy because you're brighten my day.

Long live our dimple couple. THANK YOU. Good day to all.

Annie (atl5)

Guest lallinachan

FD, I still can't find the part in the conference when Teukie said that thing about Sora sending him off... I'm curious about the expression of Wookie^^

Awwww. Why so quiet today? Well two more days until our first ever DC Bobo. Now, I wonder how red CHEESY-JEALOUS-IMMATURE-NAUGHTY-STIFF-NECK-MUSCLE-TEUK (did I miss any? lol) is going to be after getting his bobo. OMG, so excited!

I bet you that's probably why he first tweeted the picture of him with the hat at NamYi Island because it was too memorable for him - even though he couldn't spend a night there with his Baby Princess. lol (naughty naughty). The day he got his bobo was on the same day as the NamYi Island trip. right?

Guest AnneDee07

FD' date=' I still can't find the part in the conference when Teukie said that thing about Sora sending him off... I'm curious about the expression of Wookie^^[/quote']

Same goes here. I've been looking for it since the news came out. Why there's no videos showing that part? I noticed kangin's pary where he talked about his post-military enlistment also missing and what confuse me more when there's no official story about kang sora's issue were published in any media network including allkpop or maybe it's just me who missed out those news?

Guest robinblue91

Awwww. Why so quiet today? Well two more days until our first ever DC Bobo. Now, I wonder how red CHEESY-JEALOUS-IMMATURE-NAUGHTY-STIFF-NECK-MUSCLE-TEUK (did I miss any? lol) is going to be after getting his bobo. OMG, so excited!

I bet you that's probably why he first tweeted the picture of him with the hat at NamYi Island because it was too memorable for him - even though he couldn't spend a night there with his Baby Princess. lol (naughty naughty). The day he got his bobo was on the same day as the NamYi Island trip. right?

Guest lennycsn

Hmm...maybe now the media is focus on the performance of the album. There were reports on the ranking of the 'sexy, free and single' in itune chart. and elf around the world are fighting to increase the viewership of the mv in youtube. Just an observation, LT's statement on enlistment and SR are becoming secondary in this matter because LT gave quite a safe answer to that so it did not become a highlight in the press conference prior to their album launching. IMO, everyone is focusing on SS album performance especially this is LT's last stage before enlistment. pls pray that SS album will be doing well. you know, media will just find any loopholes to attack should it fails to meet expectation. and that the secondary news like SR and enlistment will pop up and magnified it negatively. just an observatiob of event, need not sweat about it. no news means good news.

Guest lallinachan

Look... I don't know it it can be this the part of the conference (because I can't understand anything of what they are saying...) anyway soon after they show the MV, Siwon said something and the the journalist ask something. All suju look directly to Leeteuk, and he seems a little embarassed (but maybe they asked him about his gladiator outfit in the video, who knows?). So if someone can confirm it... it would be great. Anyway can't ear any "MBC" or "Kang Sora-shi" from their words.
(from the video shared in the previous page, you can see in the pics the timing)
34ew9yq.jpg
29mpuz8.jpg

EDIT
FD, I am a little worried because I've checked AGAIN the full video conference, and @witeku is right: Kangin only talk about the song he likes, there is no other mention of his past scandal. And I can't ear even once the word "MBC" or "Kang Sora-shi".There is NO EDITING, I've checked! No cutting (only at the end when they ended the conference and had to pose for cameras). So... Is there another conference they made? Or maybe there was a meeting before this video where suju discussed with some journalists ( it seems improbable though...). This is really an enigma!!

Guest luvallkorea

Since we are on the topic of the lack of video or English news coverage of Teukie's statements, one possible reason is - these were said at a pre-press conference. The reason I say this is due to this Korean article which listed all the Q&A (based on google translation, I found Teukie's section.  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201207031430400610

Also like what everyone said, this part is not related to their album so it's not broadcasted internationally.

Guest lallinachan

That explain a lot! thanks @luvallkorean!
So it was before the press conference (that was filmed). We don't have a video of this, what a pity^^;