[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

It is lunchtime, so I can post :)

From @lallinachan

But reading it again I understand I should stay more on the ground (as Hanyi tried to advice us). I can see Teukie is pratically a no-statement... "He does, but that's because of the show..." uff. I hope that "I love you" happened outside WGM^^ I hope this mainly for Sora, the girl is in love (my opinion... but for a reserved girl like her to be that open... that's because she is in love). So Teukie, do something to deserve her! I'm not talking of massive events here, I'm talking about being sincere, if you are interested (oh! you ARE! don't deny it!) than do your move!... I say this, but I still hope he already made his move with that "I love you" he is talking about.

Yeah, I find that LT always putting the show as an excuse for his behavior on the show, from the SS4 concert in Taiwan, to the interviews he made.  A lot was said abt him being a timid man, and from the ELF who shared he really got a lot from the fans themselves whenever he said the wrong thing. So now I try to be fair to him. That’s why I am fine as long as he mentions SR out of WGM. Whereas SR is bold, I believe she is a go-getter type.  She is not worried about the outcome, just do it. I don’t recall SR mentioning abt WGM whenever she was asked about LT.  That’s why I find her endearing, unpretentious, genuine and sincere in her dealing with LT. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My delusional state of mind is that they are giving out secret code that both will understand.  Eg, wearing black for LT, see through clothes for SR since hubby likes it, and their messages or interviews maybe coded so that the other will understand.

About the bracelets that the FDs are discussing yday, I can only say or wish to believe that perhaps one really gave to the other but they can’t be so obvious to be wearing the same design since hawk eyed DC fans may notice, so they got a similar type of bracelets but different designs.  If these are gifts from DC fans, they will be identical.  I was watching the last episode again and there is a 'blank out' time the video only show the car, and we only hear their dialogue which the editing wish us to believe that it was ongoing conversation, maybe LT and SR asked for some private time, to give each other the bracelet.

I learnt not to believe the sequence of events that MBC wish us to believe, cause their editing team is just not reliable.  I caught a few scenes where it just not fit, eg the foot massage, SR had her foot int the basin, the next we got LT asking her put her foot in.

Guest k_craze

Hello FD's~ As I re-watch the latest episode of our beloved dimple couple, there are two things which stood out for me. First, it is the ever so famous Sora tugging on teuk's shirt, and Leeteuk's laugh in some scenes. 

I would say I'm an Angel(Teuk bias keke) so I've watched almost all his shows and he is really famous for his "elmo laugh"(ex. 3:11). However, in this episode there is a time where his laugh is just..hmm, I would say care-free and full of happiness? It may just be me, but its only when I'm around people I'm extremely comfortable with that I can truly laugh freely without being self-conscious about how loud i sound etc. Two scenes where Teuk's laugh is like that at 7:22 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k77BW3bImbIzY53at55

, and 6:27 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k50dV9xoWwflzf3awYm

. (there are more in the episode especially where he is gliding down with sora..i'm not sure what it is called).

Guest k_craze

Thank you for the video @kangsara

Although I dun understand a single word they said. I am still hoping the chinese community or some kind soul will sub it.  And wow, I didn't know that press conference can be that long, it is almost an hour.

[size=4]GOOD MORNING GUYS !

Before I go to class for this morning, I wanna share some tweet from MC jake...

kekekekekekekeke

Look like they'll filming WGM today ! but I don;t know which couples will filming..

hope teukso !!!!!! kya kya !!!!! [/size]

@jake82054

오늘은 수요일!..우결가는날..날씨가 흐린게 기분좋은 아침이네요..오늘도 어제처럼 시원하게 비한번 내려주기를 바라는 마음으로 출근준비!..오늘도 즐거운하루 됩시다!..나나잘하자!^^

Need translation ! please translate who know what he said on his twitter...thankyou. anyeongggg (go to class Malaysian Economics)

:D

Guest k_craze

Can I confirm something?  I am curious abt LT and SR' s religious belief so I googled.  I found that All, except Heechul, Ye Sung and Kang In, are Christians (including LT).  Is this information correct?  I know the most vocal Christian is Si Won, who is always talking abt his faith.

I can't find anything about SR though, but she did mention that she played piano in church, so I assumed that she is Christian too.

You know why I went to find out, I sort of thought of SR as a christian since she mentioned the above on the first episode and wonder abt LT's belief. Also cause Christians are advised not to marry anyone who is not of the same belief, it will be difficult for them if they married someone of different belief. I know this cause I backslid and married a non-believer and my marriage is tumultous....until my husband converted 2 years ago and at least now I have peace in my marriage.

If they are both Christians, I can only say they are make in heaven for each other. As a Christian myself and hearing testimonies from my fellow church mates on how they find the other half in church, I do believe that God has planned a partner for each of us, just how we choose that makes a difference. Ahem, sorry if I sound like I m preaching.....but this bit of news make me happpy.

@lennycsn: Thank you for sharing the video. A bit off topic, but Wang Leehom and Jay Chou are actually artist that I like from Taiwan. Both write and compose their own songs. And Teukie here can really sing well in Chinese. Although I really hope he can do the same for English, so he and Sora can travel together, since English is an universally used language. Come on Teuk, brush up your english. lol. Off topic again: Even Usher sang Leehom's song in Beijing concert.

Guest k_craze

This is my first attempt in sharing photo. The effect may not be good, I just want to share my observation after watching the episdoe again yday. Though I noticed Sora's disappointment when LT released his hand on Sat, I only notice her facial expression, but they said body language says a lot, so yday I noticed her hand after LT released his. It is opened like this for sometime, I mean if you walk, your hand is usually put at your side, palm facing yr hip, not how it is open up like hers, her hand seems to be crying out, why did you release your hold.

SR seems to start loving LT after the 4 months break, maybe like the MC said, the absence will let them realised how much they missed each.  I was rewatching the tango lesson episode and found how tightly they hugged during the dance. I noticed (unless my eyes failed, and also apologise in advance if some find me crude) that SR's breast is pressed on LT's chest so many times. As a woman, I find that a woman only let the man take so much liberty if she has feelings for him.

HOpefully this is last post from me, I have to work.....can't lose my job. I will still be lurking though, hope you can spazz too.

other.  hand.jpg

Guest Yrene

We are fans of Latin America and really love to participate in this project 300 days aniversary, but many of us do not know English or Hangul ... we can send the videos in Spanish?

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze allow me to answer your question the reason for LT released SR when the staying overnight at Nami Island topic arise. However, please bear with me because I am going to speak based on my personal experiences with my husband. I had the same experiences with my husband (same scenario of LT and SR), that even myself feel offended and got angry with him sometimes when he does that. It really took me a while to understand him despite having to marry him for so many years. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now, when a man wants to confirm about something, he will subconsciously release his hand from the girl’s and would not hold it until he is assured with positive responses. Note this, SR did not give a direct response to LT’s suggestion on staying overnight at Nami Island. Unfortunately, a man will only feel assured to the answer of yes and no. Yes, male are totally different species from us. Frankly, LT was “testing his water” with SR all the way including their lunch time together (note on the wine talking scenario). It wasn’t because he wanted to stay overnight with SR so much, he is no pervert, he was just finding certain assurance from SR, that is her willingness to be with him. Although SR dropped hints here and there about her feelings for him, but man, LT was still insecure about it prior to the incident happened earlier on. (Note: jealousy about SM is still linger to the extent that LT tried to find any loopholes to confirm if SR ever care for him. The “chang” scenario is a very clear indication).  So, next episode is where we will find out how LT is assured after SR’s private birthday party performance.

Guest k_craze

@lennycsn

risking my job to answer :)

I shared on the pic is not to highlight on why LT is releasing his hand, more of affirming SR's feelings for LT. I hv no problem with LT after reading all the analysis and observation and those who know LT from the start.  Last nite as I was watching, he said he was insecure with much feeling, when asked how he felt abt SM and SR friendship.

Like many of you, I can't wait for the next episode. I also believe that something must have happen at Nami, cause of the recent tweets and hints going around.

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze lol. sorry for to answer your question in hasty. yup, SR body language shows a lot her openness to LT. just that this LT...is a silly man! i feel like walk through the tv screen and tell him...dont you get it? she wants you! lol.ok,i need to get back to work too.

Guest harushima

Hi! Just new on this thread and have only discovered this couple last March? or April? I loved reading your analysis on the couple's body language. It makes me see and notice those little details I haven't noticed before.
I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful. :D Have a nice day everyone.

Hi! Just new on this thread and have only discovered this couple last March? or April? I loved reading your analysis on the couple's body language. It makes me see and notice those little details I haven't noticed before.

I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful.

Have a nice day everyone.

Guest kyucha

annyong haseo.. I'm a new be here. I stuck at this forum and read over and over many pages
hoping all of you dont mind me to join and to shout my thought about Dimple couple (if not, it will drives me crazy XD)

From the beginning, it looks like sora was a reserved girl and teuk was the open one. I start to notice that teuk is the reserved one. All his supprise to sora,for me, is the way for him to hide his true feelings. I believe sora start all her feeling with respect towards leeteuk. since he has strong leadership, workaholic and also polite (too polite kekeke). I think it more difficult to open leeteuk heart at the beginning.

at ep 22, sora try so hard to get rid the awkward atmosphere.. haha (good Lord) it is working. I'm sure now both of them have special feeling. I watch episode 24 over and over again, hahaha, leeteuk jealousy is genuine. his gesture show it. when sora talk that she might go to japan, leeteuk shifting his body down. ekekeke.. he feels annoy.

oh my I want to share many things about them (spining on my brain) but I must go home now.
thank you for all about teukso in this forum. let's pray for our DC.

Guest SG2511

I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful. :D Have a nice day everyone.

It's a japanese movie entitled SECRET...

may I correct your answer?

it's Taiwanese film actually, it's Jay Chou's film, it's a good movie for you who like piano, especially the battle piano part that LT played in their first meeting, all of the piano scene are amazing. I know it bcause I have watch it many times and I am a fan of Jay Chou.

sorry for my really bad english since I'm still in the high school and english isn't my first language. that's why I rarely post something and only bcme the silent reader. also sorry this post was out of the topic.

Welcome to all new FDs!!
Seems like this thread is a bit gloomy today. I found it weird when there seems no official english news with regards to what Leeteuk said yesterday (on Sora's matters of course). All korean and chinese news already out yesterday (if i'm not mistaken).
Anyway, @xianlie90, i've used the new avatar, thank you! and found out about the worldwide celebration of TeukSora 300th days also. Seems like this going to be a big bang this time. Can't wait for it and i will definitely join! :D
@kangsara, thanks for the video! ;)

Guest janetv

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004 저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

City fans who cherish and love me! Supporters at home and abroad - many congratulations and a gift to the bomb! Thanks! Do you get? ^ ^ Hee-hee, I love you ~ ~ ~ ~ ~