[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004

저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

City fans who cherish and love me! Supporters at home and abroad - many congratulations and a gift to the bomb! Thanks! Do you get? ^ ^ Hee-hee, I love you ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004

저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

City fans who cherish and love me! Supporters at home and abroad - many congratulations and a gift to the bomb! Thanks! Do you get? ^ ^ Hee-hee, I love you ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Guest meikatoLiz

Hai all my beloved FDs ^^ and welcome to Dc Land to all new FDs ^^ *wave

Its been a long time I didnt drop here, a bit busy (not bit maybe very) last weekend with family holiday trip. Finally, tonight I can enter DC Land. Hoorey!

Just finish watching our DC new episode with my lovely mum. It is nice to see our jealous Teukie over Minnie (uri cupid bunny). My mum and I burst to laugh seeing Teukie expression when Sora said “It is pity” when he cannot reach Minnie by phone and also about “Chang”. She said they look so cute when quirrel over small thing (out of jealous feeling), that make a relationship more colourful. Oh my mummy! Hehehe. Tugging- sleeve -Sora look so cute, lovely and shy.

@xianlie90  I already save your super lovely avatar and will be waiting a new report/info about 300rd day of TeukSo trending in twitter. 

@janetv Thanks for the Sora Sectiontv link. Really appreciated it. Need to watch right now!

I was just checking the calendar of april but I found some hints on leeteuk tweets and if you obeserved that episode 22 this is the calendar that fits on that episode...JUst check this thank you for the wgmwordpress for this calendar.

APRIL CALENDAR of our DC couple that I have seen on wgmwordpress..

April 1 - Leeteuk unfollowed Sora

April 3 - SJ off to France ( In episode 22 leeteuk asked sungmin if he met sora, I guess he unfollowed her because of jealousy since he found out that the 2 had met and both sora and sungmin did not inform him )

April 12 leeteuk expresses his opposition on WGM cancellation

April 14 leeteuk did a peace sign and tongue out post in SSJ 4 taiwan where we know that DC fans has showed him some DC items while singing on stage.

April 15- leeteuk twitter update always with me ( hmmm looks like he remember sora by this time,he might be looking at their pictures )

April 17-leeteuk has changed his cyworld into couple hugging ( looks like he is missing our sora / he might had a meeting with the WGM pd by this day that is the reason his cyworld was changed on that day )

April 18  NEWS :WGM had a meeting with the DC couple and leeteuk attended the H&M event

April 19- sora attended with kim hyunjoong the centerpole event

April 20- leeteuk tweeted I have nothing to say ( is this a jealousy again upon seeing sora with kim hyun joong )

April 25 - leeteuk changed his cyworld and in the airport he is carrying the same bag with sora ( did he had a talk with sora before his cyworld has been changed since he was leaving also that time and maybe he ask her about sora meeting with the wgm pd )

April 26- sora attended the baeksang awards ( It shows in episode 22 that she gave a video message to leeteuk and it shows that she misses him on that video )

I think they are looking forward to see each other this month but it only happens on june..

I was just checking the calendar of april but I found some hints on leeteuk tweets and if you obeserved that episode 22 this is the calendar that fits on that episode...JUst check this thank you for the wgmwordpress for this calendar.

April 3 - SJ off to France ( In episode 22 leeteuk asked sungmin if he met sora, I guess he unfollowed her because of jealousy since he found out that the 2 had met and both sora and sungmin did not inform him )

April 14 leeteuk did a peace sign and tongue out post in SSJ 4 taiwan where we know that DC fans has showed him some DC items while singing on stage.

April 15- leeteuk twitter update always with me ( hmmm looks like he remember sora by this time,he might be looking at their pictures )

April 17-leeteuk has changed his cyworld into couple hugging ( looks like he is missing our sora / he might had a meeting with the WGM pd by this day that is the reason his cyworld was changed on that day )

April 18  NEWS :WGM had a meeting with the DC couple and leeteuk attended the H&M event

April 20- leeteuk tweeted I have nothing to say ( is this a jealousy again upon seeing sora with kim hyun joong )

April 25 - leeteuk changed his cyworld and in the airport he is carrying the same bag with sora ( did he had a talk with sora before his cyworld has been changed since he was leaving also that time and maybe he ask her about sora meeting with the wgm pd )

April 26- sora attended the baeksang awards ( It shows in episode 22 that she gave a video message to leeteuk and it shows that she misses him on that video )

I think they are looking forward to see each other this month but it only happens on june..

since we all are waiting for Saturday to come, let me just wish all FDs  here in the USA - a very happy July 4th!!  Not too much fireworks, please!!

Leave the fireworks to our Dimple Couple!!! =))  =))

Guest lallinachan

Guest lallinachan

Leeteuk thanked one of his fans by twitter, and posted the fanart this fan made
Aw-Yq13CEAAnpri.jpg
seems like he really liked this trip... I say this because on tumblr there are lots of different fan art made for his B-day... but he chose this, a very cute one... and related to WGM...huhhuhu! delusional me XD

btw @k_craze I've read all those interesting posts about "reading body language" huhhuhu!
very informative, if I have time I'll do some research... but these days I'll be pretty busy ç__ç

Hi @lallinachan, yes, there's no doubt about what you said as "Always with me" sentense is always used when he referred to ELF, but again, I do believe this a is kind of 'double edge sword' thingy as LT always use this kind of thing. One is to confirm ELF continuous support and another one is Sora. Hehe.. This is just a maybe though because i don't know much about LT behaviour, yet. But great to see others view to keep me being rational. Thx dear! :D

Guest xianlie90

[uPDATE NEW "DC 300th Day" PROJECTS]

Hello, Fighting Dimples!

As you guys know we’re going to celebrate 300th Day Anniversary of Dimple Couple on 26th July 2012. So we would like you to show your support and love for TeukSora by joining our projects!

1. Fan-Video Message Project
Show your support and love for TeukSora by sending send your message to them with this following terms:
- For those who don’t know Hangul, English is perfectly fine, but please use SIMPLE ENGLISH with 35words(MAX) so make sure don't make it too long.
(Ex: I love TeukSora because you brighten up my day. Happy TeukSora300th day!)
- For those who can write in Hangul, you are encouraged to do so
- Make it heartful, be creative & have fun :)

Please send by 14th July 2012 (at the latest midnight after WGM airing) to this following email:
fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id
with subject, “TeukSora 300Day Message from [your name] – from [country you stay]“

2. Double-V-Sign Project

This project is UNITE project with TSL China, please send your photo while doing TeukSora's famous "double-V-sign" pose!

like this

teukso10.jpg

You may send your photo to this following email:
tsl_world@yahoo.com
with subject:
"300th PHOTO PROJECT from [your name] from [your country]

The deadline is 15 July 2012

3. Twitter Trending Project

Kindly use this avatar (below) and join the trend of TeukSora 300th Day with hashtag #TeukSora300day on July26th (detail for trending time will announce later)
609512938.jpg?key=10001000

Please kindly join those projects.
Because like we all know, TeukSora might end their WGM soon due to LeeTeuk's military enlistment, so lets make this event as biggest event for them!!
Kindly participate!! Thank you :)

And if you have question, kindly visit my twitter @xianxian90