[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Earthprincess

@Earthprincess

thanks for the brief translation. im a bit nervous for LT now. hope LT will know manuveur his words and learn from SR. I noted SR is good with words that are soothing for anyone to hear. *crossing fingers for LT*

@earthprincess -thank you for the rough translation - even tho' it's a rough translation, it makes me happy because what LT said was exactly what he and Sora has dsplayed since their reunion.  That was a surprise for him to be that vocal about "bringing the loving feeling back" - which makes me smile and quietly ask him in my mind - "park jungsoo, has love sprung before the strike and you both created a miracle to bring it back?"   ;) \

So the "I love you" is not really just a shout out - but that's what you feel at the moment?  I am glad you too are speaking up, park jungsoo - a lot of people are saying it is only Sora who speaks about her feelings - I am glad you did so too!!  Whatever you have, reel or real, you have us, your loyal fans, to support you - unconditionally!!!

TeukSora - HWAITING!!!

@lennycsn - you're welcome! 

Guest lennycsn

@earthprincess -thank you for the rough translation - even tho' it's a rough translation, it makes me happy because what LT said was exactly what he and Sora has dsplayed since their reunion.  That was a surprise for him to be that vocal about "bringing the loving feeling back" - which makes me smile and quietly ask him in my mind - "park jungsoo, has love sprung before the strike and you both created a miracle to bring it back?"   ;) \

So the "I love you" is not really just a shout out - but that's what you feel at the moment?  I am glad you too are speaking up, park jungsoo - a lot of people are saying it is only Sora who speaks about her feelings - I am glad you did so too!!  Whatever you have, reel or real, you have us, your loyal fans, to support you - unconditionally!!!

TeukSora - HWAITING!!!

@lennycsn - you're welcome! 

Hmm…I was rereading it which, to an extent, I actually googled the translation! (gosh! I’ve never done this before!) It sounds like he was admitting about his feeling but in a very vague manner. Hehehe…If I’m LT I will get the media guessing a lot too because the next episode is much more sizzling hot! Yah! LT! You have grown up! Like it! You don’t have to admit it but we all can see it with our own eyes!

Guest robinblue91

so just read this on twitter! Teuk said that when he enters the army, he wishes that Kang Sora would go and send him [CR: 韩国me2day v:teukables]
credit:@WorldWideELFs

*edit* @Earthprincess: thanks for the translation! cool! XD

Guest graceytix25

Teuk said that when he enters the army, he wishes that Kang Sora would go and send him [CR: 韩国me2day] -- ...........................

Leeteuk said that going to the army is a national honor and when he enters the army, he wishes that Kang Sora
@teukables(twitter)

Guest Earthprincess

so just read this on twitter! 

Teuk said that when he enters the army, he wishes that Kang Sora would go and send him [CR: 韩国me2day v:teukables]

credit:@WorldWideELFs

*edit* @Earthprincess

: thanks for the translation! cool! XD

Guest ASerEt

Hi FDs! Long time didn't post anything really sorry that I'm on lurking mode for so long. But I'm still reading every pages from here and really thanks everyone's contribution!

I remember there is this ep during Strong Heart where Teukie talked about love and his definition is LOVE = "Falling in love with the same person many times!"

OMG!!! Isn't it happening now? If the translation is correct meaning he is having this kind of feelings towards Sora?

Thank you @robinblue91

Ok FDs, now, I'm starting to think that both Teuk and Sora are testing the water right now. Both seem to be gradually showing bits and bits of PDA (Public Display of Affection). Since both have been getting a lot of attention lately via media, I guess more and more ppl are coming to accept them publically (sorry if I sound delusional). Hence, what I'm trying to say is I think they're totally in a REAL relationship already and they are still observing the environment before really coming out for their love declaration. Please feel free to set my mind straight here. Please tell me it's my delusional mind working on me, ALTHOUGH I HOPE NOT! I WANT THEM TOGETHER!!!

Guest Earthprincess

@hanyi-ssi just translated Sora's message on Twitter. I'll let her post on here as well. But gee, that is suspicious... What is with these two?!? What is you? What is me? What is AIR?!?! OMG. 

Guest k_craze

@earthprincess and @robinblue91You made my day!!!earthprinces for the translation and robinblue for the twitter msg."If a person says that he is in love, then it is because that is the feeling that hit him that time."  I think this is the best line he said so far. 
@viyraI m one of those who are wondering about LT's silence when SR is so vocal. I am so glad and proud of him, he is now TOTALLY worthy. 
I dunno abt men, but if I am going to be away for two years, I would want the one I love to send me off.  I can get to hug and even kiss him before I depart. This is like an open confession to me, dun you think?
I hope that SR not only send him off, but welcome him when he is discharged from army. Two years is not very long.
DC fighting!

Guest robinblue91

Thank you

@robinblue91

Ok FDs, now, I'm starting to think that both Teuk and Sora are testing the water right now. Both seem to be gradually showing bits and bits of PDA (Public Display of Affection). Since both have been getting a lot of attention lately via media, I guess more and more ppl are coming to accept them publically (sorry if I sound delusional). Hence, what I'm trying to say is I think they're totally in a REAL relationship already and they are still observing the environment before really coming out for their love declaration. Please feel free to set my mind straight here. Please tell me it's my delusional mind working on me, ALTHOUGH I HOPE NOT! I WANT THEM TOGETHER!!!

Guest robinblue91

@hanyi-ssi just translated Sora's message on Twitter. I'll let her post on here as well. But gee, that is suspicious... What is with these two?!? What is you? What is me? What is AIR?!?! OMG. 

Thank you @robinblue91

@lazyme2day, I also have the same feeling but ahh, I'm might be infected by my delusional thinking again. Gonna wait for full proper translation before I'm going further with my delusional thoughts. But I'm happy we're getting lots of their news lately

Guest k_craze

Thank you

@robinblue91

Guest robinblue91

@witeku & @ lazyme2day: well @VinnieLyra on twitter said she got the translation and would share later! well here it goes what she tweeted"Got the whole article....hmmm....can't share now..just understand little disappointed but after all happy news.."
but kekekeke! its a happy tuesday! 4 days to happy satuarday too! XD

Guest lennycsn

Thank you

@robinblue91

LOL @lazyme2today  I’m having the same thinking too. They are releasing and hinting bit by bit in a natural setting. And let the public continues to guess and until, well, they are accepting them. With that, they probably need not to announce their news so UP FRONT.  I hope this delusional mode is coming to an end soon. :)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />