[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

Chanced upon this while looking for updates. Saying that although sora did not attend the opening ceremony as one of the judges, she Is a very serious judge. Kekekekek. What's most impt is that he said sora is very pretty, in fact, even prettier in person. Heeee. So proud!!!! http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1700489463

Guest lennycsn

Another chinese translation version of what leeteuk said, it's closer to what Hanyi said. Reference for those who understand Chinese:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1700665273

Yeah...this is the closest translation to hanyi's. hold on a second, i have reservation on print media with the way they repodt. i rather hear from horse's mouth...aww...wish i cod understand hangul now.

Guest lennycsn

Looks like there are different versions of writing and reporting with the print media, according to the chinese readers/commenters. Im overwhelm with the reports now.

Guest xianlie90

Like other FD fellas said before, the news might feel abit controversial, but please FD take this in POSITIVE way!

English Translation of news about LT mentioned Sora at SJ 6th Album
Press Conference

CREDITS: @arienblurr at Twitter
via >>> arienblur Twitlonger

Quick translation of translation of what Teukie said during the press conference today about WGM as read off Baidu (TekSora's post). The link is on my mobile though so can't copy/paste easily atm since I'm at work. But will do so when I get home.

Anyway, quick one for interest's sake since this made me happy and it is always good to share happy things. ^^

NOTE: This is a translation from a translation, and I (again) took liberties with sentence structure since literal transliteration does not make good reading sense, so read with a large serving of salt. ^^

========

Lee Teuk said that "It is true that the long lapse in our meeting made it awkward between us again. But I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen."

Lee Teuk continued "Saying 'I love you' will make one think of building a loving relationship with the person. And that is how it is with Sora at the moment! It is, of course, a make-believe marriage, filmed with programme content in mind. But I do, at the very least, treat her wholeheartedly, filming with the mindset that she is the only one in my heart, which is probably what makes it more realistic."

Lee Teuk said that he hopes that Kang Sora would be there to see him off on his day of enlistment as many men have gone off to the army after marriage and there is therefore a need for this sort of a scenario. RyeoWook said " think [she] will want be there..."

For me, he seems honest with his answer.. :)

He might considerate his fans feelings, so he manage his answer carefully..
I mean, come on.. he has been on this bitter-sweet-entertainment-industry-life for about..idk..forever(?)
He knows every single word that come out from his mouth could bring BIG WAVE for him, his fans, his members and his baby princess..
So I'm sure he already prepare himself for this kind of question..

And for me his words "treat her wholeheartedly" already pleased & calmed my heart.
So always, I'm STILL with my initial opinion (and hope) that he likes (or maybe even IN LOVE with) Sora.. and I'm proud of him!

[EDIT]

@robinblue91 Yes! as always bro-in-law number 6(?) ryeo-wook-gun is LOVE <3
I bet he is one Fighting Dimples (HAHA) or even biggest supporter of Dimple Couple ^^

btw thanks everyone for liking the avatar ^^

Guest janetv

Quick translation of translation of what Teukie said during the press conference today about WGM as read off (cont) http://tl.gd/i52jc6

Guest lennycsn

He knows every single word that come out from his mouth could bring BIG WAVE for him, his fans, his members and his baby princess..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

@xianlie91 that’s right. And that I am very pleased. He was neither admitting nor denying it and refined the sharp edges very carefully. Kekeke…sly teuk…anyway, good job, Teukie.

Thanks @xianlie90 for the translation and of course to @arienblurr too. Somehow, the comment makes my heart at ease. I'm driving in the jammed, but I couldn't stop myself from reading this. I would say, this is the most sweetest things that he ever said about sora (until today of course) and I love how ryeowook support Sora. I would agree if he is on of FDs! :P

I think SJ members should know something after few past episodes. Remember when we were spazzing of how will they react seeing leeteuk on the screen after a few while? I believe, there must be flying pillows! LOL.. SJs already a grown up man and can even be considered as ahjusshi, elf should consider letting them to get married with their choice of life partner.

@jclare88, yes I found it a few in twitter. But worry not, maybe they also see the uncomplete translation like us and got hyped by it :)

Guest sueis0702

@witeku I strongly agree with you. Lee teuk (sj) has been an Idol for so long, I think we or should I say that elf should give him room for choosing whom he love to be a life partner.

Guest xianlie90

PROJECT FAN VIDEO MESSAGES for  TeukSora (Dimple Couple) 300th Day Anniversary

Hello, Fighting Dimples!

As you guys know we're going to celebrate 300th Day Anniversary of Dimple Couple on 26th July 2012.

So in order to show our support and love to TeukSora, we would like to invite you join:
TeukSora 300th Day FAN VIDEO MESSAGES PROJECT

Please send your message with this following terms:
1. For those who don't know Hangul, English is perfectly fine, but please use simple one with 3lines MAXIMUM
(Ex: I love TeukSora because you brighten up my day. Happy TeukSora300th day!)
2. For those who can write in Hangul, you are encouraged to do so
3. Make it heartful, be creative & have fun

Please send in by 14th July 2012 (at the latest midnight after WGM airing) to this following email:
fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id (or you also can send it to me by Private Message)

with subject, "TeukSora 300Day Message from [your name] - from [country you stay]"

A very very dear Fighting Dimple from Soompi (lazyme2day) will do the fan-vid messages. Thankyou.

Regards
Fighting Dimples

p/s: If you like to see how would the fan-vid-messages would be, Here's the link to video made by lazyme2day last 200th Day of Teuksora: https://vimeo.com/40944279

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT,  KINDLY PARTICIPATE to this project please :)

Guest k_craze

I m so proud of Sora, she is the befitting first lady.

Chanced upon this while looking for updates. Saying that although sora did not attend the opening ceremony as one of the judges, she Is a very serious judge. Kekekekek. What's most impt is that he said sora is very pretty, in fact, even prettier in person. Heeee. So proud!!!! http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1700489463

Guest k_craze

@xianlie90 And for me his words "treat her wholeheartedly" already pleased & calmed my heart. So always, I'm STILL with my initial opinion (and hope) that he likes (or maybe even IN LOVE with) Sora.. and I'm proud of him!

I agree fully. As long as he is not faking his feelings for SR is good enough, frankly there r many actors who fell in love with the character n that is a make believe character, so Even when he gave excuse that it is for the show yet his feeling is real, it means in reality it is real, cause SR is a real person not a make believe character, I believe he is indirectly saying that he is in love with SR. I find that his brothers seem to be helping him a lot, Shindong on the radio show, making a call to SR, Donghae hinting that they look like a real couple, SM making LT jealous n RW who seems to know SR will definitely come to send him off.

Guest Fan-sora

I also agree with the opinion of k_craze, he is in love with SORA and wishes to tell us in this way that I find subtle and clever, I think in this way he shows his feelings and tests the behavior of ELFS and I also think it is a confession from him ahduh

Since yesterday Sora's attending event in all black dress (ohh.. today too, for the dior event) and today Leeteuk also attending the event in all black suit, seems like they've promised right?
I'm doing this just for fun though *LOL*
teuksora.jpg
For some reason, i think they look alike. Ahh, imagination..
@ahduh, indirect confession? Heee... :P

Guest Fan-sora

Since yesterday Sora's attending event in all black dress (ohh.. today too, for the dior event) and today Leeteuk also attending the event in all black suit, seems like they've promised right?

teuksora.jpg

Guest k_craze

Another reason why I like them to be real is they have what we Asians called Husband/wife look. They look really similar. My mum used to say that if couple has same look they will hv a blessed happy relationship.

teuksora.jpg

For some reason, i think they look alike. Ahh, imagination..

@ahduh, indirect confession? Heee...

:P