[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jclare88

thank you @luvallkorean ~

i saw a news from an elf.. seems like teukie really going to China but its in August 26th..
second twit.. Hallyu Wave Concert in Guangzhou!!~ (CREDITS: raichanxd & YEONGWONHI SUJU!!! ♥)

teukso1.png

Guest jclare88

@shymaldita28 oh.. so sorry.. i print-screen from my twitter account of what was retweeted..
side track.. i like super junior too.. since 2005.. can also be counted as elf?.. hehehe..

Good night everyone!! counting down!! 40 hours!! hehehe

Guest icyou_768

Teuk's recent twitter post: 
AxDMt03CAAAuJRy.jpg

"special1004: sexy free & single I’m a pretty good guy~~~^^ // PS: lyrics from SFS Credit: Lee Teuk (special1004) Translation by: 4evaELF Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid "
Showing muscles for sora? ^.^...yes delusional mode again

Guest Earthprincess

Look... I don't know it it can be this the part of the conference (because I can't understand anything of what they are saying...) anyway soon after they show the MV, Siwon said something and the the journalist ask something. All suju look directly to Leeteuk, and he seems a little embarassed (but maybe they asked him about his gladiator outfit in the video, who knows?). So if someone can confirm it... it would be great. Anyway can't ear any "MBC" or "Kang Sora-shi" from their words.

(from the video shared in the previous page, you can see in the pics the timing)

<<PHOTOS CUT FOR EASY RENDERING>>

EDIT

FD, I am a little worried because I've checked AGAIN the full video conference, and @witeku is right: Kangin only talk about the song he likes, there is no other mention of his past scandal. And I can't ear even once the word "MBC" or "Kang Sora-shi".There is NO EDITING, I've checked! No cutting (only at the end when they ended the conference and had to pose for cameras). So... Is there another conference they made? Or maybe there was a meeting before this video where suju discussed with some journalists ( it seems improbable though...). This is really an enigma!!

Guest ahduh

Teuk's recent twitter post: 

AxDMt03CAAAuJRy.jpg

"special1004: sexy free & single I’m a pretty good guy~~~^^ // PS: lyrics from SFS Credit: Lee Teuk (special1004) Translation by: 4evaELF Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid "

Showing muscles for sora? ^.^...yes delusional mode again

Guest anonkpopfollower

Going 4 months with out them is really disappointing. At least they would've had more time together before Leeteuk has to go. I hope they end up together for real, if they realize they are perfect for each other. I also hope Kang Sora will wait for Leeteuk, and Leeteuk will still love Sora. 

Just wondering guys (people on this forum), Have they told each other that they love each other? & Do you think they make the perfect couple? 

okay now, FDs - don;t wrack your brains thinking so much about the missing link.

This is all I can say:  have you heard about the thing called "damage control"?  SME is very careful (and sometimes selfish) when it comes to its talents.

I would say the statement came out during the conference (I don't think there are 2 separate conferences) and since the conference is about SJ promoting their 6th album, every question and answer has to be related to the 6th album.

Usually on promotions like this, they filter the questions - nothing outside of the purpose - but seems like someone got away and asked the husband about his virtual marriage.  And of course, the husband happily answered.  Don't forget, their reunion, although not much publicized, quietly caught the attention of some media - and they were excited to get a first hand answer to the famous question - how is husband feeling now that he has reunited with beautiful wife.

I am pretty sure what is shown now has been edited - nicely and meticulously edited - so no one would notice.

Once again, they are promoting SJ 6th album and not WGM - nor LT - nor Sora.  Sora's agency may have something to do with this too.

In my opinion, it was published first and there is no reason to believe it didn't happen.  Why else would a big fan base translate it if it didn't happen?

Edit: 

@elijawol - the subs of angelsubs is different (slightly) from that of kshownow - translation is different and can relay more to their actions.  Angelsubs did episodes 1-8 (ep. 8 just added 'coz I check that site all the time), and also the preview for LT's participation with the rest of the SJ members.

Guest elijawol

Wow!!! An angel sub the Ep 8? Eventhough they are so busy right now coz of SJ comeback they have still tym doing it? Wow!!! I really have high respect to all ELF and Angel. I only consider myself a Fan of SJ, coz I cannot do what these amazing .fandom have done and going to do with these boys....kamsamida!!! By the way TGIF!!!!!! Few hours and its dimple day!!!!!!

Guest k_craze

Fellow FDs!  It is F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Rational or delusional whatever...

Reel or Real whatever....

Hold hands or not whatever...

Kiss on lips or cheek whatever...

I just know we got to see them again tomorrow.  Fighting!

:D

@Lady Epheu - thanks for clarifying the whole  thing!  waahhh!!  these FDs are about to lose their sanity - which I'm sure they lost after last week's episode  and just beginning to recover with the lost link.  So my presumption was wrong - and I'm glad I was corrected.

FDs - we got a day and a half to gain our composure again so maybe rest your minds temporarily because we might all go berserk by Saturday when we see the most awaited kiss!!!

Guest xianlie90

Have you guys read Teuk's "Thanks To" on SJ 6jib ??

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/04/120704-6jib-sexy-free-single-leeteuk-eunhyuk-donghaes-thanks-to-trans/

Leeteuk’s
E.L.F, 2 years will go past quickly! But…you will be waiting right? Its a requestㅋㅋㅋif you go somewhere else(,) I will be angry!!!!!^^

Credit: @teukables

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

Dont you think his message sounds similar with this????????

11-11-26 Teuk Mention Sora at Twitter
"@reveramess I'm going back to Korea. You said you'll be going to SG, right? ^^ I think I would arrive there at the same day..?? I'll be glad to meet you(there)!! Anyway when will we follow each other..? I'm gonna mad if you leave me alone kkkk"

(full trans in spoiler)

ws4f.jpg

well~ Although I don't think he mentioned Sora (but I'm sure he mentioned WGM coz I can see "MBC ugyeol" which mean "MBC WGM" in his thanks to..
but I think his words "if you go somewhere else(,) I will be angry!!!!!^^" have double meaning XD~ kkkkkkkk

Teuk's "Thanks To" in SJ 6jib booklet
610964275.jpgscaled.php?server=534&filename=610964275
Credit: @eyeonsming & sup3rjunior.com

btw, Thanks everyone for kindly using the ava~ ^^ Sorry i can't mention you one by one. coz i need to go now..
and  super thank you for everyone who sent your message for 300th day fan-vid-message!!
PLEASE kindly participate for "double-v-sign photo project" ^^ & twitter project also...

btw thx @sqd66 I always love angelsubs!! its been while since they release ep7 ^^ hope they'll upload in vimeo~ coz it have better HD ^^