[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest elijawol

@ lallinachan thank you for the screen shot of the hat of SR and LT I really envy you guys coz your so good in making GF,movie and getting latest picture and news of SR and LT. I'm using my phone that's why I have a hard time.

Thank you for the latest picture of SR,yeah your right,her hairstyle is the replica of the hair of the princess in brave movie. And talking about SR have SUPER,ULTRA MINI Dress ( LT preferred dress for SR) and half LONG dress SR preference) and the SEE THROUGH!!!!!!!!! Wow! I can stop looking at it.., and wondering am I hallucinating or what?{ did I see SR undergarment?} If YES I'm wondering what will LT reactions?

1. Is he going to get mad at SR and repremand her bcoz of that?( as what he said during his background interview during the Tango scene. That He will not going to like it if other people will see her wearing those outfit but it is ok if he is the one looking at it..)* what a PERVE!!!* jejejejeje..

2 he will going to have a NOSE BLEED!!!{ I prefer this answer!! Who wouldn't right? As what SR said she prefer simple and CHIC outfit} but I think what ever SR gonna wear she willoutstand in the crowd.

Regarding LT background interview about SR and SM realationship...I was talking to my male co worker regarding LTs reactions and he said its a normal defense mechanism of a male to say that but it doesn't mean that he don't have any feelings at all it only indicates his strong emotions towards her but he is unsure of her feelings..because of the situations they are in....all he wants is reassurance and confirmation.

( regarding reassurance part..SR gave many signs at all but LT is kinda apprehensive to interpret it or he is just plane dumb at all?kekekekekr..peace to all ELF and ANGEL) about CONFIRMATION part..its too early and not the proper time yet coz they have contacts in their respective agency and WGM..

I'm really excited for the next episode....5 days to go...nmn I wonder when are they going to film for the next episode and what surprises that awaits for them..hehejeh..

@witeku: He brought his pink blazer because he was expecting to spend the night on Namyi Island with Sora, so just in case there's a cool summer breeze at night, he can place his blazer on her shoulders. (LOL. Delusional me in the morning :P)

@lazyme2day, I love your delusional thoughts! He must be dying to spend a night out with Sora after the bed scene. LOL

Here's SUJU's MV Sexy Free and Single..

http://youtu.be/gWIkiI_UmeE

credit:smentertainment YT

Just by watching the movie..with all the clothes changes and movie making

Leeteuk was busy. He's looking great and so are all the brother-in-laws:)

Workaholic leeteuk was probably happy and now the music shows will start so

hopefully we'll see a mention of that on wgm

Here's a link to him at the Press conference for the MV and album release

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/03/120703-official-super-junior-6jib-sexy-free-single-press-conference/

Credit: as tagged
Reupload & Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Regarding the bracelets:Many items are sponsored items that they wear. It's possible they were given as gifts by fans. DC wore the bracelets..so let's make a note of

their existance and wait and see if they are a permanent fixture on their wrist or not.

Guest k_craze

I just watched the video, so poor thing to be played by that girl. Anyway, not women are like this. Just go for SR. 

Off topic: on Part 2 of the video, seems like LT can be fortune teller, he predicted that MC Kang will disappear in 2012, and it really happen.  Such a coincidence.

Guest k_craze

@kangsaraThanks for the pic. Wow for the see-through. I can peek what she was wearing inside. Is this a special service by SR for hubby?  What a temptation!  And after she video message LT on Section TV, that she is such a woman (with popularity). 
Are we seeing hints by them out of WGM?  I don't think I am delusional. 

Guest k_craze

And lastly... 2 HOURS of the car ride, and we got so little? I hope they were not silent all the time^^; anyway there was a scene in the preview that is not in the episode (seriously, I'm gonna save all preview, they can have precious moments)

43l8g.jpghttp:

Guest lennycsn

Here's SUJU's MV Sexy Free and Single..

http://youtu.be/gWIkiI_UmeE

credit:smentertainment YT

Just by watching the movie..with all the clothes changes and movie making

Leeteuk was busy. He's looking great and so are all the brother-in-laws:)

Workaholic leeteuk was probably happy and now the music shows will start so

hopefully we'll see a mention of that on wgm

Here's a link to him at the Press conference for the MV and album release

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/03/120703-official-super-junior-6jib-sexy-free-single-press-conference/

Credit: as tagged
Reupload & Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Regarding the bracelets:Many items are sponsored items that they wear. It's possible they were given as gifts by fans. DC wore the bracelets..so let's make a note of

their existance and wait and see if they are a permanent fixture on their wrist or not.

@sqd66 thanks for the links. It allows us to take a peek on SS world too. Their music is totally different from their last album. I may have to get use to some different sound like R&B in their music.  It seems like many events are going on for both LT and SR. Sincerely wish both of them success in their future undertaking.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To mention about the album in WGM, sorry to say, I am not so keen about it. It might get back fired on LT and SS as well as the show – WGM. With the current speculation of their love interest to each other as well as the current height of publicity for both LT and SR (i.e. SS album, LT and SR movies, projects etc) it may not be suitable time to insert such promotion into the show. It will give a negative impact to the DC in a long run (i.e. before and after WGM). The stigma will permanently stick on them for as long as they are in the entertainment industry AND whether or not they are going to be an item or friends.  I do not wish to see either LT or SR get hurt from the implications. We have already seen some backlash on the promotion of SM’s musical show. Hence, I think it is not wise for SME to do so. I hope LT will not agree to this too.  

Btw, I also agree with you on the bracelets. I must admit that I am too equally guilty to forget about the possibility of sponsorships or gift from fans. I hope MBC will at least show and tell us if those items they wore are from fans. At least, please MBC, gives credits to DC fans on this matter.

이특 "강소라와 '우결' 진심… 군입대 할 때 왔으면 좋겠다

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1341287226351809010

LEETEUK MENTIONED SORA,ANYONE CAN TRANS. TQ

I googled it and it has something to do with him joining the military.

Here is the direct translation from google:

Leeteuk "Jiangsu La and 'We Got Married" ... join the military sincerely hope it does when.

"Jiangsu La" is our beloved Sora-ssi.

Guest janetv

cr:soompi:

Lee Teuk Reveals Secret on Maintaining Stamina at Super Junior Press Conference

http://bit.ly/MQfI8t

Guest kangsara

@kangsaraThanks for the pic. Wow for the see-through. I can peek what she was wearing inside. Is this a special service by SR for hubby?  What a temptation!  And after she video message LT on Section TV, that she is such a woman (with popularity). 

Guest lennycsn

Most welcome dear...I just sharing what I see and I know. 100% agree that she do because teukie a.k.a Park Jung-Soo.! kekekekeke. One thing ! 2012 is her yearss ! she got many opportunity and then she grab that chance....I think, what fortune-teller said in episode 17 is totally true....and many offers she get....I wait it for her new movie.She acts with Lee Jee-Hoon.omg !

;)

Screenshot MV Sexy,Free & Single !

:\"> :x

Yes, dear. i notice SR tarot card reading is more obvious. Im more worry about LT because his cards show a lot of possibilities, to be exact, it is vague for anyone to guess. anyhow, im hoping his 'horses' will start walking now, whatever it may be.

이특 "강소라와 '우결' 진심… 군입대 할 때 왔으면 좋겠다

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1341287226351809010

LEETEUK MENTIONED SORA,ANYONE CAN TRANS. TQ

Thanks @lallinachan for posting my Tumblr thoughts. :) Hello everyone.  Just dropping by here, and trying to help out.

Here's the rough trans for the news, although I would defer to the more seasoned translators for this one...

Rough translation:

Super Junior Lee Teuk who is in a virtual marriage with Kang Sora speaks up.

On July 3rd, at 11 AM, in the press conference for the release of Super Junior album "Sexy, Free and Single" 

These days, Lee Teuk also stars in MBC "We Got Married" as the virtual husband of Kang Sora.  He admits, "Due to the MBC Strike, it was awkward at first after being away. Being able to create that loving feeling again is a miracle." 

Following his saying "I love you" on the show, he explained, "If a person says that he is in love, then it is because that is the feeling that hit him that time." 

He actually said more stuff but I am going to have to ask my friend to help me translate because the next paragraph is controversial sounding, and I don't want to create unnecessary expectations or confusion.  Maybe Hanyi can beat me to the translation though. :)  But as a brief summary he spoke about how in the show they are in a virtual marriage, and although they are professionals, in that role they do not think solely about casting, acting, etc.  It's not because it's true, but because that's how it feels... Really need help, sorry for making a premature trans.  Until I got to that part, I thought this was simple. 

@Earthprincess: Thank you for your effort. We will be waiting for the latter part of the news. LOL, you're leaving me a cliffhanger, but I like that. Thanks a bunch again. ;)

Guest lennycsn

@viyra thanks for comforting me on this. i trust LT and SS on their good intentions, but not SME. for me, LT =SS, SS = LT. what LT said in strong heart is right i.e. whatever the group leader does has an impact on the group. so, he being sora who is sweet to him has already put him in positive vibes. both shine equally in the industry as of now.

being a marketer myself once, my fear for DC could not be concealed. sorry if i put a false alarm here.

Guest lennycsn

@Earthprincess thanks for the brief translation. im a bit nervous for LT now. hope LT will know manuveur his words and learn from SR. I noted SR is good with words that are soothing for anyone to hear. *crossing fingers for LT*