The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bernadettereyes

I will always be a Dooley shipper. I hope they are for real. WebRepOverall ratingThis site has no rating(not enough votes)

I've been thinking how come this year there is no birthday message from YongHwa for ShinHye?  Best friend forever right? and they do understand each other right? So I thought could it be that his performance on the 17th Feb KBS open concert is the birthday gift for her?
Hey You = Hye you ?... ..
I'm sorry.... can't celebrate with you!...?
I wish their friendship will remain strong despite all these turbulence..

Guest darkstar257

Well.. there was that weird Jung Yong Hwa Taxi interview where he barely said anything
Does anyone have a decent video of the Heartstrings Japan fan meeting?http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/cnblues-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hyes-heartstrings-fan-meet-in-japan-draws-10000-fans

Guest shemotional

hello!!! i'm new here but i've have been this couple's fan since last year after watching their drama "heartstrings"

i hope we could be friends!!!

Why must always YonghwaI always saddened when PSH is always have rumor or shipping with Yonghwa
come on, there are many men out there besides Yonghwahere while looking for evidence of the proximity of PSH and YonghwaYonghwa while more can be its proximity to the other girls ...What is fair for PSH ..............PSH worth in search of its proximity to Namja who is not connected with another girland do not close your eyes, PSH closer to JGS .. which clearly says that the mother's apparent love PSH ........or other Namja .............for PSH...not YONGHWAhow could PSH is always associated with someone who clearly is more could be linked to another girl.VERY annoying

said:

Why must always YonghwaI always saddened when PSH is always have rumor or shipping with Yonghwa
come on, there are many men out there besides Yonghwahere while looking for evidence of the proximity of PSH and YonghwaYonghwa while more can be its proximity to the other girls ...What is fair for PSH ..............PSH worth in search of its proximity to Namja who is not connected with another girland do not close your eyes, PSH closer to JGS .. which clearly says that the mother's apparent love PSH ........or other Namja .............for PSH...not YONGHWAhow could PSH is always associated with someone who clearly is more could be linked to another girl.VERY annoying

wrote:

»

Why must always YonghwaI always saddened when PSH is always have rumor or shipping with Yonghwa<br />

sorry for my harsh comment  I always respect for  friendship PSH and Yonghwa since YABand PSH it was such an incredible artist and Yonghwa is outstanding musiciansbut every time I read the news about Yonghwa and PSH
I always wondering in my mind why alaways with Yonghwa ? and on the other hand I also read news Yonghwa with another girl ...I always thought it was unfair for PSHand not PSH and Yonghwa had already clarified their relationship.all comment that is my mind ... sorry if it really bother you

Guest chicchic

020784 said: sorry for my harsh comment  I always respect for  friendship PSH and Yonghwa since YABand PSH it was such an incredible artist and Yonghwa is outstanding musiciansbut every time I read the news about Yonghwa and PSH
I always wondering in my mind why alaways with Yonghwa ? and on the other hand I also read news Yonghwa with another girl ...I always thought it was unfair for PSHand not PSH and Yonghwa had already clarified their relationship.all comment that is my mind ... sorry if it really bother you

Guest darkstar257

IMO Yong Hwa are Park Shin Hye are much closer until things got out of hand I think. Yong Hwa is too innocent and has done too many things for his best friend PSH that cause suspicion in the media industry. Which unfortunately in turn has put a detour on their friendship.
020784 said: Why must always YonghwaI always saddened when PSH is always have rumor or shipping with Yonghwa

said: sorry for my harsh comment  I always respect for  friendship PSH and Yonghwa since YABand PSH it was such an incredible artist and Yonghwa is outstanding musicians

but every time I read the news about Yonghwa and PSH

I always wondering in my mind

why alaways with Yonghwa ? and on the other hand I also read news Yonghwa with another girl ...I always thought it was unfair for PSH

and not PSH and Yonghwa had already clarified their relationship.all comment that is my mind ... sorry if it really bother you

Guest bluemoon12

Hai @020784

Maybe its just you feel annoyed..!! Cz I'm notice Yonghwa & Shinhye is enjoy bout their friendship. We'r not delusional if they'r really close friend, really know each other just by their face ekspression & always support each other..! cause Yonghwa &Shinhye already confession on many interview bout it. However, YH names always relate by fans with other girl or Shinhye names always relate by fans with other man, but its doesn't matter bout their closes. Not only JGS's mom love Shinhye but YH's mom also said is Shinhye best bride daugther in law too.. I notice by they'r ekspression YH & shinhye not like annoyed bout this dating rumor.. Show must go on..

Guest bluemoon12

Its must be any reason why k-nitizen & journalist dont believe bout Yonghwa & Shinhye denied dating rumor..! Nothing smoker without fire..!! Its like dejavu, remember with Uegene & husband case, also Se7en & PBH?? Like Yongshin, they'r also always denied & say they just friend but finally they'r go to married..!! I think of all celebrity always say no & denied whatever rumor dating came out..!!

I don't know what is but there's something about Yonghwa and Shinhye when they're together, and that you don't see when she is with other guys so far... (not sure about the future).  But if they are true friends why bother what other people say? Let show them they are unique and no others like them!I don't know what a couple face is but a friend of mine said they do have couple face!

Guest darkstar257

Did Yong Hwa even go to the 2012 kbs drama awards ? I'm looking at this schedule and it only states MinHyuk and Junshin.

• 12.29 [broadcast] MnetTV Japan 「Hallyu Star Lucky Bag 2012」5:00 PM JST
  • 12.29 [broadcast] SBS Gayo Daejun 8:45 KST
  • 12.30 [broadcast] MnetTV Japan 「Hallyu Star Lucky Bag 2012」5:00 PM JST
  • 12.30 [broadcast] MnetTV Japan 「Best of Mnet Live 2010」9.00 PM JST
  • 12:30 [Recording] MBC Gayo Daejejun
  • 12.31  [broadcast] MnetTV Japan 「 2012 M-net K-POP Countdown 100」 1:00PM JST
  • 12:31  [broadcast] MBC Gayo Daejejun 8:50 PM KST
  • 12.31  [broadcast] KBS Drama Awards 8:50 PM KST (MinHyuk, Jungshin)
  • 12:31  [broadcast] SBS Drama Awards 8:50 PM KST (JongHyun)

Guest bluemoon12

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=yongshin+kissing&sourceFan acc from Japanese boice FM cr.. @ketchBurning

[(to YH)kiss scene of u've fallen~ was real or not?]YH: at that moment,my feeling was real. Hyunki: then,ur kiss is good or bad? YH: (confused&shamed) how did u think? (to fans) fan: (made "x" on her arms) lol YH: idk yet.(i haven't experienced yet)

So, this is real kiss...!!! tumblr_lzx3c6hRrX1r76fz1

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=yongshin+kissing&sourceurl?sa=i&rct=j&q=yongshin+kissing&sourceurl?sa=i&rct=j&q=yongshin+kissing&source

:x