The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bluemoon12

This's from SHIN HYE FANMEET in MANILA. Thanks @pink

-(Live @ssinz) CN BLUE greeting PSH for her 10th years celebration during fanmeet.
Cr. AN JELL Int'l Fansite

-ShinHye: We (ShinHye & YongHwa) really have best match.
Cr. @YongShin_IFC

-(Live) Shinhye 2nd best partners JYH. Since it came after YAB, They were more comfortable. Focusing on good point.
Cr. @maizey8

-(Live) ShinHye's ideal type: Someone like her dad. Tall, good cooking, good sport.
Cr. @maizey8

I have video during CN BLUE greeting ShinHye on Fanmeet, but I'm sorry cause I used Phone I cann't post..!!

Guest kulot

537465_614289381930595_287940115_n.jpg

[PHILIPPINES FM] Earlier, Shinhye played arm wrestling with our admin Elvie... and Elvie won :)
576111_614287211930812_786940944_n.jpg
[LIVE!] Shinhye encores at Manila Fanmeeting, holding a bouquet from our fanclub!!!

Park Shin Hye International Community
Here's a brief fan account from our admins at Philippines FM:
[LIVE] Shinhye aaid she enjoyed doing an overseas project. Hard part was language barrier.

[LIVE] Shin Hye's ideal type. Yong Hwa? "No" Keun Suk? "No" Someone like her dad - tall, good cook & good at sports.

[LIVE] She said she'd consider being cast on a Filipino drama, but she thinks by the end of filming she'll be very dark.

[LIVE] Shin Hye covers her eyes when kissing scene of Goong S was shown. She says that "No" that was not her first kiss.

[LIVE] Shin Hye comes out in a white blousen short blue skirt and singing Lovely Day.

[LIVE] When asked if she wants to work more on dramas or movies, she wants to be known as an actress who excels in both.

[LIVE] Friends give Shin Hye their congratulatory message - CNBlue, FTIsland, Lee Seung Ki and Yoon Si Yoon.

[LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 3rd - Han Jung Seo (StH) . Because this is her debut work, it's memorable for her.

[LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 2nd - GoMiNam (YB). This is a candidate for 1st, but since something is more recent...

[LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 1st - GoDokMi (FBND). It reflects her character

[LIVE] Shin Hye's best partners: 3rd - Lee Seung Ki. After working with him as MC, in MV, she wants to work with him in a drama.

[LIVE] Shin Hye's best partners: 2nd: Jung Yong Hwa. Since it came after YB, they were more comfortable, focusing on good points.

[LIVE]SH's best partner: 1st:Jang Keun Suk. She met him before YB in a CF,they had a good chemistry. He noticed her weaknesses & helped her.

[LIVE] Most memorable dramas: 5th: Flower Boy Next Door.
[LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 4th- Heartstrings Kyu Won's sacrifice: lip synching when she could have sang the lead part.
[LIVE] 3rd best scene and dialogue is the centennial performance in heartstrings
[LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 2nd- Stairway to Heaven "How can you find me?" at the carousel.
[LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 1st- FBND: Convincing KkueGeum to leave. "I was falling in love with you"

[LIVE] Shin Hye is singing Pitch Blsck from the Flower Boy Next Door OST. BTS of FBND's last episodes being shown

[LIVE] "I know every beginning has an end, but it's still hard to bear every time." - Park Shin Hye saying goodbye to GoDokMi”

[LIVE] Shin Hye's dance medley, and then she sang Pitch Black

-Game time with fans-

[LIVE] Shinhye sings Lovely Day

[LIVE] Shin Hye's final song is an impeccable rendition of the Filipino song "Kailan". Impeccable”

[LIVE!] The encore song is 'The Day We Fell in Love' from Heartstrings OST, holding a bouquet from our fanclub^^
Here's a brief fan account from our admins at Philippines FM: [LIVE] Shinhye aaid she enjoyed doing an overseas project. Hard part was language barrier.  [LIVE] Shin Hye's ideal type. Yong Hwa? "No" Keun Suk? "No" Someone like her dad - tall, good cook & good at sports.   [LIVE] She said she'd consider being cast on a Filipino drama, but she thinks by the end of filming she'll be very dark.  [LIVE] Shin Hye covers her eyes when kissing scene of Goong S was shown. She says that "No" that was not her first kiss.  [LIVE] Shin Hye comes out in a white blousen short blue skirt and singing Lovely Day.  [LIVE] When asked if she wants to work more on dramas or movies, she wants to be known as an actress who excels in both.  [LIVE] Friends give Shin Hye their congratulatory message - CNBlue, FTIsland, Lee Seung Ki and Yoon Si Yoon.  [LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 3rd - Han Jung Seo (StH) . Because this is her debut work, it's memorable for her.  [LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 2nd - GoMiNam (YB). This is a candidate for 1st, but since something is more recent...  [LIVE] Shin Hye's fave characters: 1st - GoDokMi (FBND). It reflects her character  [LIVE] Shin Hye's best partners: 3rd - Lee Seung Ki. After working with him as MC, in MV, she wants to work with him in a drama.  [LIVE] Shin Hye's best partners: 2nd: Jung Yong Hwa. Since it came after YB, they were more comfortable, focusing on good points.  [LIVE]SH's best partner: 1st:Jang Keun Suk. She met him before YB in a CF,they had a good chemistry. He noticed her weaknesses & helped her.  [LIVE] Most memorable dramas: 5th: Flower Boy Next Door. [LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 4th- Heartstrings Kyu Won's sacrifice: lip synching when she could have sang the lead part. [LIVE] 3rd best scene and dialogue is the centennial performance in heartstrings [LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 2nd- Stairway to Heaven "How can you find me?" at the carousel. [LIVE] Most memorable scenes: 1st- FBND: Convincing KkueGeum to leave. "I was falling in love with you"  [LIVE] Shin Hye is singing Pitch Blsck from the Flower Boy Next Door OST. BTS of FBND's last episodes being shown  [LIVE] "I know every beginning has an end, but it's still hard to bear every time." - Park Shin Hye saying goodbye to GoDokMi”  [LIVE] Shin Hye's dance medley, and then she sang Pitch Black  -Game time with fans-  [LIVE] Shinhye sings Lovely Day  [LIVE] Shin Hye's final song is an impeccable rendition of the Filipino song "Kailan". Impeccable”  [LIVE!] The encore song is 'The Day We Fell in Love' from Heartstrings OST, holding a bouquet from our fanclub^^
cr: Park Shin Hye International Community

Hello fellow Dooliers^^ its my first time to post her but i been in this ship since YAB time..hope all have a good day!! i just want to share my happiness because shinhye able to visit her Filipino Fans..i love her with Yonghwa..and i love their friendship i hope someday they will end up being together!!
thanks to all^^ annyeong!!

Guest kulot

Park ShinHye in The Philippines [its SHOWTIME March 16, 2013 ]

hello once again^^ i'm back and i hope all Dooliers doesn't mind if i posted again..i just want to express how i love yongshin couple..i know them in YAB but finally got hook when they did the heartstring..and i was able to see all the evidences of their closeness in you tube including their BTS which makes me goose bumps..they are too comfortable with each other to the point that they don't even care what others might say..they never deny since from the start..i love them more while watching yonghwa giving flowers twice in awards ceremony..she even got tease with the MC..in their Japan Interviews they even got the same answers to their separate individual interview..that only signifies that they are compatible..since they both denied the rumors about whats going on between them but there's still a big possibility that they just want to hide the real score of them to protect each other against the possible anti's..or they could have some mutual understanding..regardless of what the real score between them , i will always  love their friendship for a long time since CNBLUE just get started ShinHye was already there to support them..Shinhye become a muse to CNBLUE boys..the only girl that CNBLUE twitter followed outside FNC Family in only shows that she always been special.. to all Dooliers Fighting!!! by the way^^ i am also a TeukSo shipper if anybody wonder my signature..Thanks for baring my long post..Good night to everyone..Annyeong^^

[Press] Park Shin Hye press conference in Manila

The popular Korean actress Park Shin Hye is currently in Manila, Philippines for the “Kiss of Angel in Manila: 2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour”. The multi-talented actress who starred in Hallyu dramas “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings” wowed the press as she freely entertained questions during the press conference held at the Manila Diamond Hotel.

Upon entering the room, the press gasped at how beautiful Park Shin Hye is in person. If you think she looks beautiful on screen, she looks way more beautiful in person.

Park Shin Hye wore a stunning white print cocktail dress paired with mint green stilettos. The actress exhibited such grace and poise as she addressed the press’ questions. She expressed appreciation for her Filipino fans specially those who waited at the airport for her arrival and those who messaged her on Twitter.

Here are some of the press questions and Park Shin Hye’s answers. These are not verbatim since I didn’t record the event but these were basically her responses.

How do you choose your drama projects?

When I choose a project, I usually read the script and see what new side of me I can show in the story.

What was your favorite role so far?

My favorite drama role is Minam. (From the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’)

Who is your favorite leading man?

I do not really have a favorite leading man but I do become close to my leading men. I am quite close to Jung Yong Hwa because I worked with him on drama projects twice.

You are already celebrating 10 years in showbusiness. Do you have any advise for juniors?

I still feel that I am young and have no qualifications to give advise yet but I would like to tell them not to lose themselves.

You are so beautiful and a lot of your Filipino fans would like to know what are your top 3 beauty secrets? (Asked by KPOP UNNI!)

Thank you. The first one is I exercise. I also like to eat a lot and the third one is that I wash my face well.

Many of your Filipino fans would like to ask if you are still in contact with Jung Yong Hwa. (Asked by KPOP UNNI as requested on Twitter by sofia and type-A)

We contact each other from time to time but because of our busy schedules, it is difficult for us to meet. I believe he is working hard on his music right now.

What is the most common misconception about you?

I think people understand the real me well.

Park Shin Hye really impressed me as a Korean star because she showed such professionalism and was very sweet to the press. She also allowed us to ask her questions freely which is something quite refreshing. If you are a fan of Park Shin Hye, I am sure you will develop a higher respect for her if you meet her in person.

cr. : http://kpopunni.com/2013/03/press-park-shin-hye-press-conference-in-manila/

CNBLUE's message to Shin Hye (It was Yong Hwa doing all the talking while others just nodding.. :\">)
(Yong Hwa) Hello eveyone! We are CNBLUE.We congratulate Ms. Park Shin Hye for having an asian tour on her 10th year!While shooting drama series with Shin Hye, I saw the kind side and so many other sides of Shin Hye, and receive a lot of help. My heartfelt congratulations to you. I'm her friend and she's already at 10th year.. I think its really awesome. I hope she continues to show us great works, in 20, 30 or 100 years to come. Please also love CNBLUE, I ask for your continuous support for both of us. It's been CNBLUE. Thank you. (Lee Jung Shin) By the way, nice drama series and films.

Guest bluemoon12

@kulot thanks a lot for your awesome post bout PSH fanmeet..!! Yeah, dooley friendship is basic fondation for everything strong relationship..!! Maybe they denied, like other k-celebrity also denied when dating came out, don't know why always like that.. maybe K-entertiment culture. But as Internatinnal fans NO ONE REALLY KNOW what's happen in korea bout dooley. The dating rumor came out when drama end 2years, they aren't have project together now..!!
I also watch teuksora Show but my bias still Sora. lol
@jjeennyy19 I've try to post video CN BLUE in PSH fanmeet but I cann't, so thanks you'r already fast move up with your post..!!

/\ Thanks....

The light as a feather, stiff as a board kiss  
(Kissus awkwardus)

As seen in: Heartstringsepisode 15

Natural habitat: Any show starring youthful actors who have yet to figure out this whole “kissing” thing, possibly on either a professional or personal level

Distinguishing characteristics: pursed lips, stick-straight bodies, and expressions tinged with fear and/or discomfort

While K-Drama males are generally the initiators of kisses, a truly great on-screen kiss is a collaborative effort. Even the most skilled kisser can be thwarted by a female lead who can’t manage any enthusiasm for the proceedings, as is amply reflected in nearly every Park Shin Hye drama. (Although the final Flower Boy Next Door kiss saw improvement on this front, she still seems too terrified to move whenever she has the enviable task of being close to her male lead.) 

cr.: soompi

Agree..such a pity that their kiss was too awkward in hearstrings..I actually feel the same with YAB kissing scene..JGS kinda looks good in kissing..maybe Shin Hye is the problem..I haven't watch her kissing scene with YSY but I hope she improved in FBND... :D

class="articletitle" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Actress Park Shin Hye Answers Philippine Press, "People Understand Me Well"

In mid-March of 2013, almost immediately after wrapping up her latest drama "Flower Boy Next Door", Korean actress Park Shin Hye came to the Philippines for her "Park Shin Hye Manila Fanmeeting" held on March 16th at Star Theater, CCP Complex.

Prior to the fan meeting, Park Shin Hye met with the Philippine press, who were amazed at her graciousness and beauty. Gaining popularity through her work on hit Korean drama series "You're Beautiful", "Heartstrings" and "Flower Boy Next Door", Shin Hye has established a solid fan base and is embarking on a fan meeting tour, which is the first ever for a Korean actress.

As the Hallyu actress entered the hall, all the press were amazed and surprised at how Park Shin Hye is beautiful and shining. She was wearing a white cocktail dress matching her green shoes.

During the presscon, Park Shin Hye expressed that she is very excited to meet her fans in the Philippines, and that she really prepared a lot of things for her Filipino fans. It was also announced that she be singing a song in Tagalog, the native language in the Philippine capital of Manila, for her fan meet.

Answering questions from the media, Shin Hye expressed her excitement about her fan meeting,

"I was very nervous since yesterday and wasn't able to sleep well. So during the flight, I just rested and slept. Before I arrived, I also looked outside the plane window and got to see beautiful sceneries. The Philippines is really beautiful." The actress also shared her first impressions of the city of Manila, stating, "First of all, I like the weather in Manila because it's cold in Korea right now and also, there are many beautiful views around."

Park Shin Hye also shared her first impressions of her Filipino fans, "Actually, in the airport, I almost cried because there are a lot of fans calling my name. Also in Twitter, there are a lot of fans from Philippines who tweet me, I feel sad for not answering them all. But I am very thankful to them and I am really glad to meet them all," revealing her big heart and love for her international fans.

The questions also had a more serious note. After all, the fan meeting was to commemorate the actress' tenth year in the industry. The press was interested in learning how she chooses her drama characters, to which she replied, "I check the scenarios first and for the character, I choose roles that can show another side of me or a new personality." It seems like Shin Hye's secret to success is her desire to always challenge herself. And when asked to choose the favorite character she has portrayed thus far, Park Shin Hye shared that Go Mi Nam from "You're Beautiful" is her favorite, "It is the most interesting character I have played," she said. While Go Mi Nam may be Shin Hye's favorite character, most characters she played reflect different aspects of herself, therefore she is able to relate to most of them. She expressed a desire to try new roles, especially an action drama, to challenge herself.

Not only did the drama "You're Beautiful" give her the most interesting character she has portrayed, but she also found friendship with all the actors from the cast (Jang Keun Suk, FTISLAND vocalist Lee Hong Ki and CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa). She admitted that she is close to Jung Yong Hwa having starred with him in two dramas, the second being "Heartstrings" She was then asked whether she keeps in contact with Yong Hwa, being close to him, and she says, "We still talk to each other, sometimes we both call each other from time to time. But both of us have busy schedules, it's difficult for us to meet. And Yonghwa is busy with his music right now."

Shin Hye was also asked what characteristics she is looking for in an ideal man, to which she said "I like Sweet guys and also a boy who will respect me." Does anyone fit the bill?

Being the face of simple beauty, Park Shin Hye was also asked about her beauty secrets. She reveals that fitness, good nutrition and good skincare are her beauty secrets. "First one is really like to exercise a lot. Second, eat a lot and healthy foods. And last one, wash your face daily."

Finally, since she is celebrating her 10th anniversary in the showbiz industry, even at a young age, she was asked to give advice to new actors. And she shows her modesty and humility by saying, "Even though I have debuted for 10 years, I think I am too young to share advice to my juniors. If there's one thing I must tell them though, it is to make sure to not lose themselves." This reveals Shin Hye's wisdom from her experience and general good nature.

When asked about common misconceptions about her, Shin Hye shows her positive attitude in saying "I think people understand me well". Obviously, she doesn't spare moments for negativity to creep in and choose to have drama-free perceptions.

After the Q&A with the press, Park Shin Hye invited everyone for her Fanmeet. She answered all the questions brightly, sweetly and in a lively manner.

cr. :kpopstarz

Guest bluemoon12

PSH's Fanmeet in Manila

-Read from fb fancount. From behind the stage they're (promotor) tried ask YH to special gues PSH fanmeet, but FNC not allowed if YH doing project in far of overseas without his bandmats. (maybe yes if in japan like HS fanmeet, YH alone without members)

-When asked bout closeness YH, SH answr. They're (closeness) so they know to act together. Cause theiy're know habitual each other, its really help them..!

Cr. @dooley & PSHIC.com

Kim Hyun Hee's writer (include Heartstrings drama) talk bout JYH.

http://justjyh.com/xe/acting/75172

cr. @pink

class="articletitle" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"/\ /\ tnx for the tip... :)

(Intro of the article: discusses drama productions, remarks that some dramas do well and others fall; but the lead actors definitely determine the atmosphere of the set and the afterparty.)

The Idol Who Keeps His Promise, Jung Yong Hwa

Two summers ago, I went to an afterparty of a drama that wasn't my firsthand project. "Heartstrings," starring Jung Yong Hwa and PSH. In Korea, the average ratings were 6%, but in 2012 Japan, it ranked 1st place in the DVD rentals and even a cafe (not an online cafe, but a real one) opened. It was also the first Korean drama to be sold on iTunes. It's not something that I could imagine when it was being broadcasted.

The director was replaced early on and even the scriptwright changed in the middle, yet it didn't help the ratings. One episode was a make-up special broadcast, and it rained throughout the shoot so that outdoor scenes had to be quickly revised to shoot indoors. The drama went through so much trouble. 

If just one person was pissed off, it would have brought it all down. It was CNBLUE's JYH and KMH who kept up the atmosphere until the end. (I'll praise PSH again elsewhere. PSH indeed is an angel w/o wings.)

It was a music drama to begin with, so they were supposed to sing and perform instruments for one song every week. It looks easy on TV, but it needs practice beforehand as well as recording. On top of that, the performance scene must be filmed separately, demanding a lot of time. In the drama, JYH and KMH were members of a band called "The Stupid", and it took so much time to shoot the band's instrumental scenes. So after the midpoint, we couldn't shoot them at all and only used if we already had the recorded songs. 

Nonetheless, JYH created a very nice scene. Originally, the musical team went on a camping trip and was supposed to hold a talent show, put on a camp fire, and have fun on the beach. But a typhoon hit the coast that day. We couldn't even get to the beach and had to rent a retreat resort, changing all the outdoor scenes to indoor ones. There was a part that JYH plays the guitar to PSH and indirectly expresses his heart. The lines were "Lee Shin, lighten up the mood." My directions were "Choose something suitable."

That's when JYH sang Jason Mraz' "Lucky." The director was surprised, the actors on set fell in love, and of course received well among the viewers. JYH had experience through "YAB," but KMH must have went through a lot of hardship as a complete rookie. I still remember how JYH hugged him during the afterparty and patted him on the back. Watching their appearance in tvN "Taxi" a while ago, I realized why he did that.

CNBLUE's guitarist LJH said this. 
"There's a reason we can't help being close to one another. It looks more so now because in the beginning, YH hyung did all the work to publicize our names. He could have been frustrated at us and complain, but he never showed any signs of that. That's why we're always thankful, think that we should do better, and work together in happiness."

If I was to cast CNBLUE in "The Three Musketeers"
The CEO of CNBLUE's agency is quite greedy (in a good way), so I suggest he produce the musical "The Three Musketeers" with the CNBLUE members.
(Explains the brief summary of The Three Musketeers)
In many adaptations, d'Artagnan tends to be the lead role but when you rewatch it as a grownup, your favorite character changes.
If I produce "The Three Musketeers" with CNBLUe members, I'll cast them this way. Serious, loyal, calm, and brainy Athos will be LJH; MH as the man of intelligence, sensitivity, and aethestic tastes, Aramis; JYH as Porthos, the lover of wine and women but a passionate charmer, the one I can depend on to come and save me whenever I send SOS; JS as the hot-blooded, childlike boy d'Artagnan. In fact, JYH can suit either Athos or d'Artagnan, but since he's gone through so much in "Heartstrings," I want him to do a role that he can just relax. 

They say the good comes with the bad. They were fearlessly doing well until recently getting involved in a regrettable incident with Crying Nut, issuing an officially apology. As a fan of both CNBLUE and Crying Nut, it's such a pity. By the time the magazines goes to press, I hope we'll see reports of their guest apperances in each other's concerts.

cr.: justjyh.com

Guest luvshin99

I like the way SHINhye KNOW SO WELL bout YONGhwa..!!

SHINhye said:

"I think in the music stage allow YONGhwa to reveal completely his leadership skills & his power, but he can channel the reserved & quiet his inner self during acting to give his character more chram. This of all can be felt through the camera. After I saw him putting in more & more effort, then growing up to where he is to day. This is what I feel about him as a person who has been guarding beside him".

Cr. @dooley29 PSHIC.com

Guest luvshin99

This's SHINhye during interview radio in Manila. I worried when SHINhye was askd again bout YONGhwa, Is she tired OR distrubed OR maybe mad?? But, finaly when I saw her expression, its like doesn't matter..!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXNSzbdsk4

cr. @TrizhVillamar, pos by @pink www.thedooleycouple.com