The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anamikaela

@ninaismiyani and @cnemotional01 - Welcome aboard! Please enjoy exploring the other Dooley sites HERE
Since I'm classified as Certified Dooleysional at Doolier's Cafe (but still nothing can beat @citaphils as Insane Dooleysional) and I'm stuck in Dooley Heaven because of @lolamitzzz and @citaphils SCs, here's my very dooleysional post...
NOTE: This is my dooleysional interpretation and I'm not claiming that this is the hidden message of Shin Hye's post... BUT who knows, anything is possible! *peace*

3371_408252439221991_1422034822_n.jpg

Guest spiriticon

The Dooley couple is potentially bad for mental health I swear. I've usually got it pretty screwed on in my head that all on-screen couples I watch in dramas only have a professional relationship and absolutely nothing else. Keeping reality in check always.

But this couple... jeez. They make me question myself over and over again. They are just so real behind the scenes I cannot find it in me to believe that they don't 'like' each other at least, even if they don't want to get into a relationship for the sake of their careers. I think I'm becoming mad.... ~X(

Guest ninaismiyani

I saw CN blue twitter with yong hwa posed in a black shadow with heartstrings umbrella (8/21). can someone translate what he said? I think its the same day with the charity event. his clothes was the same as the event. wondering who took the pic ^^

Guest citaphils

OMO..@ana, i didn't realized that i'm categorized at the nest as "insane dooleysional" not until I saw your post.. =D> :-j :P but i'm not complaining, its all for the love of the Dooley Couple...
@spirticon..i agree with you and so with the other Dooliers..
For the Dooleys, ACTIONS SPEAK  LOUDER and  lately with so many interviews of them, i think you also have to READ BETWEEN THE LINES....
Anyway, here's my DOOLEYSIONAL THOUGHT...this is for CERTIFIED DOOLIERS ONLY....AUG27DCWITHQUOTE-1.jpg   cr. lolamitzzz for the SC
  "Let friendship creep gently to a height, if it rushes to it, it may soon run itself out of breath"      :-SS... :P \m/ :x
Here's another BTS vid..i don't know if this was already posted but just the same, sharing it to you..enjoy..
http://www.telly.com/WPRMS?fromtwitvid=1
Link from @CebuNuna as posted by @sailorveai on twitter

Guest anamikaela

@cita - With all your insightful and awesome posts, who will dare to complain...??? N-O-N-E! [-X [-X [-X
September 1, 2012 marks the 1st Anniversary of FBB's blog (wordpress) and to celebrate this special event, here's a TRIPLE TREAT from FBB, SD and TJ:

Happy 1st Birthday (and 100th Post) to the Blog Nest!Today, the bluebird is not just celebrating the anniversary of the blog nest, but the one whole year of meeting friends who share the love for the Dooley couple.  “A Celebration of Friendship”, indeed!By Fairy Bluebird

What’s In A Word?The easiest one word to associate either the Dooley Couple or Dooliers is definitely, without a single doubt is FRIENDSHIP.  This is the tie that binds us Dooliers and is very much reflective of our biases the friendly friends Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye as well.By The_Joker

A Long and Lasting LoveTime really flies fast, but when you are spazzing with the Dooliers, you will always feel that 24 hours is not enough to express your thoughts on the Dooleys.  No matter how redundant we may sound, saying the same things over and over again, the feelings are still the same.By 5pring_day

BONUS:My latest skit is up at Doolier's Cafe! Don't forget to grab your copy HERE!
481125_408823372498231_562114124_n.jpg

Guest citaphils

Happy 1st Anniversary to FBB's blog. 
Aaahh, its already been a year of being a Doolier, time really flies so fast.Having come from another fandom, I was apprehensive of joining another one but then  YH and Shinhye's chemistry was just so irresistible.So,as they say, the rest is history. I'm glad that this thread paved the way for me to meet new friends. 
So, in celebration of a year of Friendship, I am updating the timeline of the Dooley Couple's Friendship..
Again, let me walk down memory lane and reminisce how it started and grew since then..AUG26DCHISTINTRO1.jpg
AUG26DCHIST2.jpg
AUG26DCHISTYABCOLLAGE.jpg
POST-YAB...AUG26DCHISTSBSDRAMAAWARDS.jpgAUG26DCHISTSBSENTAWARDS.jpgAUG26DCHISTSBSMUSICAWARDS.jpg  CNBLUE'S SHOWCASE IN SEOUL..January 14, 2010    AUG26DCHISTBEATLESCODE.jpg Then, they got busy with their individual activities, YH got virtually married while Shinhye went to Taiwan to become a virtual princess..:P \m/:)>-
They met again to celebrate the birthday of their ANJell's band leader, Jang GEun Suk..AUG26DCHISTJGSFM.jpg  A few days after, they met again for a YAB photoshoot & interview AUG26DCHISTMOOK.jpg Then, a dream come true for me...on March, 2011, it was reported that they will be paired in a drama.
AUG26DCHISTFIRSTSCRIPTRDG.jpgAUG26DCHISTRADIOGUESTING.jpgAUG26DCHISTHSPHOTOSHOOTCOLLAGE.jpg
AUG26DCHISTBAEKSANG2011-1.jpg

Guest citaphils

To continue my post...
AUG26DCHISTHSPRESSCONFCOLLAGE.jpg
Then, the filming of Heartstrings begun...AUG26DCHISTHSEP1.jpg
AUG26DCHISTHSBTSCOLLAGE.jpg  Post-Heartstrings...
AUG26DCHISTBLUESTORM.jpg  AUG26DCHISTYABREUNION.jpg
AUG26DCHISTWELOVEKVIDEO.jpg
Hearstrings commentary..

It all started when YH tweeted and uploaded his picture. In a matter of seconds, Shinhye followed with her tweet and uploaded this photo of them with cute MH.

feb2twitpix-1.jpg
AUG26DCHISTSHINHYESBDAY.jpg
 AUG26DCHISTBLUESTORMINBKK.jpgAUG26DCHISTYHSDOCUMENTARY.jpg  Then the Baeksang 2012..the D-Day of the Dooley Couple..;)  :\"> :x :xAUG26DCHISTBAEKSANG2012.jpg
AUG26DCHISTBAEKSANG2012TWEET.jpg
AUG26DCHISTHONGKONGAIRPORT.jpg   Another memorable moment ...the Heartstrings FM in Japan
 Prior to the FM, they met on the set of Shinhye's special drama to promote the FM..
AUG26DCHISTHSFMPROMOTION.jpgAUG26DCHISTHSFMCOLLAGE.jpg  The photoshoot and interview during the FM for a Japanese Magazine Vol 50.. I just love the interview because it confirmed lots of things which we were just speculating before...AUG26DCHISTJAPMAGZ1FINAL.jpg

Another Japanese magazine photoshoot and interview..Again, i find the interview so revealing...AUG26DCHISTJAPMAGZ2PIC1.jpg
   Then, the Heartstrings commentary video came out...   AUG26DCHISTHSVIDCOMMENTARY.jpg
And the charity event ..AUG26DCHISTCHARITYEVENTCOLLAGE.jpg   As I've said before, HEARTSTRINGS IS NOT THE END OF SEEING THEM TOGETHER...MORE TO COME...:\"> =D> =D> :x :x
  Thank you very much to the rightful owners of the pictures, videos, quotes and excerpts of the interviews...KAMSAMHAMNIDA

Guest citaphils

Continuation...
To wrap up my post, I am posting some quotes from the Dooley couple on how they see each other.These are based on past interviews they did individually and together.It amazes me that they haven't changed at all despite fame and success.
From YongHwa...AUG26DCHISTSHINHYEASCNBLUE5THMEMBER.jpg
AUG26DCHISTYHDESCRIBINGSHINHYE1.jpg
AUG26DCHISTENDING2
From ShinHye...
sept3onYH.png
From the both of them...sept3fighting.png

sept3onanythingnewabouteaother2

sept3abouttheirRL.jpg
  sept3onheraccident.jpgJapanese Magazines' interviews...
It's so heartwarming to read the interviews because it confirmed what we've been saying all along, very good friends who are and will always be there for each other, supportive, appreciative and thankful. The key ingredients to their beautiful friendship - admiration, respect and love. Two talented people, very popular and yet so humble. Bias aside, but I always think that Shinhye is a good influence to Yong especially since she is a senior to him in the showbiz world. And I like that Yong never forgets and appreciates it. In fact, he tells Shinhye  to help him always which she answers affirmatively.
But what tugged my heart is the part when ShinHye cried in front of YH because of pain when he visited her during her accident. It must had been very painful to her that she can't help to show her vulnerability to him...poor Shinhye. No wonder that their friendship deepened during Heartstrings.
Their friendship has definitely come a long way, in good times, in bad times and I'm happy that they were there for each other. Aahh, it feels so wonderful and I love them more. I hope that they further develop their  friendship and just hope and pray that it will lead to what every  Doolier wishes and dreams of.
Let me end this post with a compilation of some quotes..AUG26DCHISTCOMPILATIONOFQUOTES
Again, thank you to the rightful owners of the pictures, quotes and english translation of the interviews...

Guest anamikaela

@cita - Awesome post you've got there! Please continue to update the Dooley memory lane... that's our priceless and incomparable HISTORY!
I was about to descend from Dooley heaven BUT... BUT... an addition to our priceless Dooley goodies has just arrived. Now, tell me how can I descend after watching this???

cr: eiji037

QUESTION:Which do you prefer, A: meat or B: vegetable?
ANSWER:Shin Hye and Yong Hwa answered they like both

A14HdFdCEAAdp8m.jpgtrans & photo cr: @ozbussi

QUESTION:
韓ラブ/Q.休みの日は?(A.外で遊ぶ/B.家にいる
Do you spend the holidays at home or you want to go out? 

ANSWER:

ヨンファ:B、シネちゃん:A&B
YH spend at home
SH both

cr: @mi_malice 
558171_409640799083155_1826381128_n.jpg

QUESTION:
韓ラブ/Q.苦手な家事は?(A.掃除/B.洗濯)
Which is not good housework of cleaning and washing? 

ANSWER:
ヨンファ:A&B、シネちゃん:B
YH both
SH washing

603199_409640962416472_2145753488_n.jpg

QUESTION:
韓ラブ/Q.結婚したら子供は?(A.男の子/B.女の子)
Do you want children either a boy or s girl if you've married ? 

ANSWER:
ヨンファ:A&B、シネちゃん:B
YH both
SH girl. 

304928_409641209083114_1077949410_n.jpg

And because of that...
391993_409611565752745_2072839404_n.jpg

Guest citaphils

Hello again, Dooliers!
To continue @ana's post of the Han Q & A, here are some GIFs ...
Shinhye asking a laughing YongHwa on what she will do... this time Yong is the boss..hehe =D>:x
And so she followed Mr. Dooley..Image
And Ms. Dooley ended up like this with a little touch from the still laughing Mr. Dooley.Image

On the other hand, here's YongHwa re-enacting the YFFM gesture. I wonder if he did it the HS way cupping Shinhye's face..I'm sure they won't be able to finish the interview anymore..:\"> :x
Is he blushing?Image
Look at YH..haha..so happy and playful while Shinhye can't stop laughing..LOVE ITThe interviewer can't help but laugh along with them..another Doolier, hehe..Image
and the LOVE sign.Image
Source: dooleycouple.tumblr.com..THANK YOU

Guest ninaismiyani

@anamikaela thanks for the vid. its awesome. But I couldn't find the children question part. think I'm too confused since I don't know the language at all, and mesmerized by their chemistry @_@
@citaphils did he reallly said "When you said "lee shin" CUTELY"???? waaah.... so, he thought she was cute when she called him. and it's great to see them when Yong Hwa "drive" her. you know., I mean when Yong is the boss.. kekeke

Guest spiriticon

ninaismiyani said: @anamikaela thanks for the vid. its awesome. But I couldn't find the children question part. think I'm too confused since I don't know the language at all, and mesmerized by their chemistry @_@

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest zenialovedooley

i miss the dooley couple.... and i've been hiatus in this thread hehe B-) so reposting some collage 430041_247600075330028_2020415378_n.jpg422976_247599155330120_738722371_n.jpg426039_230451037044932_1696060656_n.jpg;;536041_353738658049502_34320917_n.jpg
541277_353737594716275_1130790128_n.jpg
cr: as tagged 

:-* :\"> :-h

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers..its been a while..got so busy with my RL..
Nothing new to post..saw this at the nest and can't help to post it here..
I love the way he loooks at her...ShinHye I think realized what she said and was embarassed so she cant seem to look at him...so cute...Imagecr. as tagged
Also, I wanted to share some DC quotes with you..thanks @primrose
The quotes are from the Dooley couple's interviews..Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Good night, Dooliers and Have a Happy Weekend!

Guest jinnhee

I think i'm kind of late here haha like 2 years?I just watched Heartstrings few days ago and started to like Dooley couple! Just hope they are real  :D

Guest jinnhee

Honestly,at first i thought Heartstrings would be a boring drama but when i started watching a few episodes i fall in love with it ! Even though the ratings weren't high to me this is like the top drama haha :D