The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Yongshin shippers. I am new here. I am a big fan of Yong Hwa and i remember few years back I read through this forum as a silent reader [so fun] about the playlist of songs that YH shared through some app. Two of the songs on the playlist are Call you mine by Jeff Bennett & The beat goes on by Beady Eye. Could anyone of you let me know what was the name of the app? & also i remember someone shared how international fans can access that app although not in Korea. Thanks in advance. This whole situation with pandemic has made me remember old past days a lot! I really hope someone can answer me. Pls pls pls pls

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Eonni: A fan from the Philippines wants Park Shin Hye to star in a new drama with Jung Yong Hwa

Dear Eonni: A fan from the Philippines penned a letter to Park Shin Hye. The fan gushes about the actress and her chemistry with Jung Yong Hwa.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  1165018 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 22, 2020 10:54 pm
A fan writes to Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye has been a part of many hit K-dramas. From The Heirs, opposite Lee Min Ho, to The Doctors, with Kim Rae Won, the actress has numerous successful shows under her belt. While fans have their favourites, a fan from the Philippines reveals falling in love with the South Korean actress while watching Heartstrings. In our today's Dear Eonni letter, Candell Abasolo from the country says she's an avid fan of the actress and it was while watching the drama, she fell in love with her. 

The fan also revealed that she fell head over heels for Jung Yong Hwa while watching the drama and hopes that the two stars would reunite. 

Read her complete letter below: 

Dear Eonni,

I am Candell Abasolo, an avid fan from the Philippines. A 36 year old mother of two and watching Kdrama is my stress reliever. I came to admire you even before Stairway to Heaven with your chubby cheeks and a pretty smile. I saw you grow as an actress in your You're Beautiful drama but you know what really caught my heart? It was your drama Heartstrings that made me fall in love with you, both of you.

Yes Eonni, it's not only you but with also Jung Yong Hwa. I really love your chemistry, it's undeniable and felt so real. I grow to be a yongshin fan and seeing you together is making me happy. I found myself smiling everytime I came to rewatch Heartstrings for like a hundred times. It's nearly a decade since the very first episode was aired and I'm still hooked like every  

time.

Can you make our hearts happy again Eonni? In behalf of yongshin fans around the globe, we want to see you in again another drama with Jung Yong Hwa. I know you both love each other and really good friends, and sometimes we wish for both you to be together in real life. A new drama will definitely be a wish come true for all yongshin fans including myself. 

I admire all your projects with other actors you've worked with but Yonghwa is favourite lead actor for you. I hope you could grant our heart's desires. This will be the greatest gift for Christmas for all yongshin fans.

Kamsahamnida Eonni! Take care and always be safe. 

Love, 

A yongshin fan, 

Candz

Want to let out in words, your undying fondness for your favourite K-drama and K-pop stars? Email your open letter to: editorial@pinkvilla.com, mentioning your full name and country. The opportunity is open to readers from across the globe.

Disclaimer: This is user-generated content. The views and opinions expressed in this letter are those of the author.

cr.  https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-fan-philippines-wants-park-shin-hye-star-new-drama-jung-yong-hwa-585790

• Wiggle 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8 Pairs Of Korean Actors Who've Done Multiple Projects Together

Ships are sailing!
by COSMOPOLITAN PHILIPPINES | Jun 20, 2021

One of our wishes as K-drama fans is to see our favorite Korean stars in the same project. When that *finally* happens, our next dream is to...see them again together in another project! That means more OTP (one true pair) content to swoon over in the form of episodes, behind-the-scenes, and Instagram selfies. Luckily for some fandoms, a number of celebs were able to reunite in a drama or movie!

Curious who they are? Here are eight pairs of Korean actors who've already worked together multiple times:

7. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye

If we're going to be honest, we initially thought that CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye were paired in only one K-drama (we enjoyed watching Heartstrings on ABS-CBN in 2011). But after researching, it turns out that we're wrong! Prior to Heartstrings, the two actors were co-stars in You're Beautiful, a gender-bender drama about a nun who had to pretend to be his brother, a member of the band A.N Jell, because of a messy plastic surgery incident.

Now going back to Heartstrings, Jung Hwa is cast as Lee Shin, a conceited band lead singer and guitarist. Beneath his arrogant exterior is an actual softie that nobody expected! He meets Gyu Won, a Traditional Korean Music student from a family of well-known musicians, whom he falls in love with.