The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest jinnhee

Hello again haha just wanted to share another video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MGVDfgWop0 look at 06:28 when the person asked what is the difference between the kiss with Yeonsoo and Shinhye and he answered 'Well?Acting?' after that he said sorry to Shinhye's fans.Hmm,maybe with Yeonsoo he is acting while with Shinhye it's real kiss thats why he said sorry to Shinhye's fans? haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mylchris

woah,,,,,been awhile since i visited and posted here,,,,^_^....fellow dooliers of the Philippines who's going to sh's FM here?let's all meet up..^_^....see y'all there ok.....i miss u all,,,,
tumblr_meuzey6ofZ1qmuzf0o2_500_large.jpgCR as tagged
65136_506469819375588_1476073646_n_largecr as tagged

tumblr_md1oxg5nCQ1ryq8suo1_500_large.jpgcr as tagged
tumblr_mdiqkbnyP41rk0j3fo1_500_large.jpgcr as tagged
318475_164537943621438_1332046_n_large.jcr as tagged
tumblr_mf8azbOjlH1qfwk81o1_500_large.jpgcr as tagged
tumblr_melp7fAECy1qk32jxo1_500_large.jpgcr as tagged... 
;p,,,love chrissy

hello dooliers! am a newbie who recently got hooked with this friendship team(?). in my curiosity about the dooley couple, i chanced upon this blogsite:http://veepinku.blogspot.hk/2012/09/the-secrets-of-kpop-idols.htmli would just like to ask anybody from you here about your take on this. his/her blog's about k-pop and it is quite extensive & wide but what made it interesting to me was his/her mention of shin hye & yong hwa to be dating in real life.  i for one would be very elated if this is true, i think i'm just fanning my bias for this couple, lol tumblr_m3qb752hfF1qijqi2.gif

Is it just me that I find the post there isn't helping YongShin. If YongHwa actually did bad mouth about SeoHyun, then I find him a bit disappointed. I'm not a fan of SeoHyun or WGM. But it's just not nice to talk like that. Maybe he should think careful before speaking.

Guest mylchris

indeed the post above...put yh of the bad light and in a  way bashes seohyun....its better to spazz abt shin hye and yonghwa without tagging along her name coz it'll only cause hate and and animosity between fans....

Honestly I DO think they were awkward and that SeoHyun was kind of lame compared to yongi. Not that she is a lame person, but rather that YongHwa oppa is really playful and she is not as playful as him. But, I don`t think our oppa would ever badmouth someone seriously(if at all), especially not someone he worked with, no matter how boring (not saying that she is, but i`m saying even if she was he wouldn`t). I think Yonghwa is classy, as well as Shin Hye and I don`t think if she was really dating him she would have if he was the type of man to badmouth a coworker. They are both professional. Seohyun eunni is really pretty anyway, and I think they have made it clear it WAS just for the sake of the show, but other than their obvious detachment form each other, I have no reason to suspect animosity or dislike between the two. I think we can all agree to focus on the fact that Dooley couple has given us enough evidence that even if they are not together romantically, they have made it clear that they see the other person as VERY special to each other, so we know they are at least more than friends kya ^_^

@lolalmitzz - thanks for our Dooley's photos - aren't they always lovely to look at?

@kicheonsa - so true!!  Not with our Yong!  sometimes those who spread the news overreact - and it all tend to affect all parties involved.  But of course, why do I have to worry about the other party anyway - I am here as a certified Doolier! 

Now back to the nest!!

P.S. - @anamikaela and @citaphils - as always - mucho thank you for all the updates - and of course, the ffs.  Gotta see the latest from Ana!! woohoo!!!

@gb4dooley: take it with a grain of salt..I mean I wanted it to be real of course coz she knows and understand Yong Hwa well..but they are baseless and we don't have proof..I just enjoy that they openly admitted that they got each other's back and their behind the scene interactions clearly show their close. Shin hye talked about Yong Hwa in interviews like she really knows him and Yong hwa being open that Shin hye is his first celebrity friend..lets just be happy with that and not became delusional like other fandoms..
I don't believe such proper mannered Yong Hwa will talk behind Seohyun's back.And if there's anything that made me happy watching WGM is knowing that Yong Hwa is such a patient and gentleman. Other CNBLUE members even said that their Yong Hwa hyung won't tell them if he is having difficulty or problem so complaining about Seohyun definitely I can't picture. Plus Knetizens are too harsh so I believe Yong hwa is careful not to say anything..I'm not a goguma, not even close but I think their friends too..SNSD seems close with CNBLUE and Yong hwa is definitely not the type to talk behind his friend's back...

Guest xavnkhat

Hi yongshin shipper. jjeennyy19 is right. Let just be happy on what Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa.. I also hate being too delusional without any proof. I love them being together and specially their friendship they have.
This what I know..
I like SNSD.I like Seohyun.I like CNBLUE.I LOVE Yonghwa.I LOVE Shinhye.
and I AM VERY MUCH IN LOVE with YONGSHIN couple..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluemoon12

Its not fair have be statetment without proof..!! I beliave Yonghwa personality its not like that..!! During fliming WGM must be any problem or complaint with bout Yong hwa or Seohyun as partner show, but he must be resolved direct with Seohyun, manager, or PD WGM.. I think Yonghwa & Seohyun really professional & hard worker for their show..!! I'm always searching & following bout Yonghwa cause I want to know more him, He is good manner person.. However I believe Yonghwa & Seohyun nothing special relationship, but he's always respect with he's partner job include Seohyun & other celebrity too..!!

Guest bluemoon12

@lolamitzzz Where Yonghwa put on his hand??! Hahaa.. I love BTS HS when Yonghwa teaching guitar..!! Yong is cute teacher..!! I hope dooliers can give me link that BTS..

a59orb.jpg

Gaon feb'13 He was wearing his bracelets. While I do believe that He shares a strong bond w/ shin hye It's also very plausible that they're just keeping it cool nowadays because they kept on prying w/ their relationship, hence the awkwardness that Yonghwa said. OR you know... it's all just for show. 
Whatever special relationship they have, actions do speak louder than words. Am happy for this two. 

Regarding their awkward issue..Well I believe they are still friends and wanted to just shut down the issue..Lets just enjoy their friendship and don't be delusional on assuming things..I believe their bond throughout You're beautiful till now wouldn't just gone into waste with some baseless rumor..