The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

silvergate08 said: sometimes i regret discovering netizenbuzz i land on a fight with some fans sometimes. ahhahahaha. just gives me headache with this kind of article. but i just cant help reading an article when involves yonghwa hahahahhaah bad bad bad. i think i have to stay away from it and looks only on good news

hey, i want to ask  you guyz coz i read it all the time but i havent read the article. many says that they are fan accounts that shin and yong cuddles and hold hands during break on heartstrings. do you have any link? coz i really want to read it? thanks

Guest Riko1430292431

After reading all the news about Yongshin, Here is my prospective about yongshin couple:

They're dating but they want to keep it secretly bc they understand it is the only way to protect each other to survive in the typical Asia's entertainment industry.

They might start having feeling or crush to each other since YAB, but they didn't start dating, they just flirting and being best friend. You can see how they react to each other during YAB. They knew they can't date and afraid to fall in love bc their career just started especially Yonghwa. They just kept their friendship even after YAB and kept support each other. Their attraction to each other never lost. Then, turned out Yonghwa needed to be on WGM with Seohyun. Yonghwa had to be on the show to gain popularity for him & CNBlue. Just like all other job, Yonghwa got along with Seohyun bc of the show. Shinhye and Yonghwa still kept in touch but of course not like used to be that obviously flirting to each other. He couldn't effort to get rumor with Shinhye when he was on WGM.

On the other hand, YongSeo gained so much attention and shippers bc of the show then made Shinhye also tried to stay away from him. However, their fate must be linking to each other, Yongshin was cast to be in Heartstrings together which also let Yonghwa had excuse to dismiss WGM. Yonghwa and Shinhye got so much opportunities to see each other and those "lovely" feeling came back for them. Then, they were back to flirting/playful to each other again. Best friend again.

Until Shinhye got into car accident, They finally recognized how important they are & admitted they love each other. They understood that they can't date openly bc of their careers and Yonghwa still hv a lot of fans from WGM. It would hurt Shinhye the most if their dating rumor came out. 1- Shinhye is an actress and its hard to get offer when she so involve with a relationship. 2- She would get burned from haters (just like the outcomes for Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young) 3- Lee Minho & Park MinYoung dating news came out about the same time and turned out it damaged the couple badly. therefore, Yonghwa and Shinhye even their agencies needed to think more seriously the impact of their relationship to each other's career. They may decide to keep it as low as possible and maintain it secretly no matter what.

However, Yongshin were so in love to each other and couldnt hide their love, so we had a chance to see Yongshin sweetest moment during 49th Baeksang Awards. Yongshin might regret their action bc it attracted so much attention. So they hv to stay low and away each other as possible in public.

I think when they meet and hang around to each other, they get help from friend, family, and agencies help to cover it up. That why the dispatch wouldn't find any photo of them together.

Anyway, I think they'll use best friend to cover their real relationship. They try to not to admit it and deny it for good ( like we dont keep in touch or not friend) both agencies avoid to deny it officially unless it hv to. So one day, they are ready to reveal their relationship later, no one can say they lied. Therefore, they may have dating rumor with other people, but it may not totally negative bc it may just a coverup for the real relationship to keep it down.

Above are all my prospective only, not facts. I just want to express my opinion based on the news, the timeline that I read. Honestly, they may breakup and get back together so many times or date each other or even others on and off before we may know it in the future. For now, We only know that Yongshin are very cherish their friendship for each other.

Guest bluemoon12

From Shinhye's JFM FA

Q: What songs you want for boyfriend to sing?
SH:
1. 일년이면 Whee Sung
2. 사랑하나요 Lee Seunghwan
3. Call you mine Jeff Bernat
4. Falling slowly (Once OST)
5. Lately Stevie Wonder

credit @kei00629 @Heartstrings_YS

Let him sing it :P

credit: stu pid

Another trans from the video's comment (@YongMi Tami)
Best 5 Songs that wish for boyfriend to serenade
SHINHYE : 4. OST of movie ( ONCE ) Falling Slowly.
SHINHYE : Even though their songs consists of sad lyrics, but choose them because it's beautiful. The lead's voice is very good in (ONCE) . Songs that hope for guys to serenade, songs that could sing together.

thanks @primrose PSHIC.com

Guest luvshin99

bluemoon12 said:

silvergate08

wrote:

»

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/same-old-yonghwaseohyunpark-shin-hye.html

<br />

<br />

the battle between the three can be really tiring sometimes<br />

<br />

but this is really odd. why are they so convinced on yongshin couple maybe that found them being together some time but since they dont have hard evidence like captured in film so they cannot really prove their relationship

Guest kimberlyyu

Can someone send me a video or picture of baeksang award when CNblue perform hey you, and we actually see shinhye sitting there.. ?where he is pointing..? doesn't have to be while he is pointing but at least we could know that.. THATS who he was pointing.. hahaha, because I want to show my friend because she is new about yongshin +_+ I don't wanna sound like a freak "he is pointing her" and then she might think I making that up LOL thank you xoxo

Guest bluemoon12

kimberlyyu

wrote:

»

Can someone send me a video or picture of baeksang award when CNblue perform hey you, and we actually see shinhye sitting there.. ?where he is pointing..? doesn't have to be while he is pointing but at least we could know that.. THATS who he was pointing.. hahaha, because I want to show my friend because she is new about yongshin +_+ I don't wanna sound like a freak "he is pointing her" and then she might think I making that up LOL thank you xoxo

Guest luvshin99

Unnie @jjeennyy19 honestly I dont know to post pic in soompi. But, I've try to embed youre vid post..!!

Guest luvshin99

Yeah, try to learn it..!!
From the way Min Hyuk's descripted, saw same cute member's reaction...!!
tumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko1_400.gif

tumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko2_250.gif

And their reaction when the MC said that YH should meet SH and tell her that since people are already talking about them, they should just date.

tumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko3_250.gif

I love that YH looks at them and laughs too. <3

tumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko4_400.gif

cr. @chaoticbeauty
tumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdk02.250.gif

Guest bluemoon12

If me, I miss Heartstrings, until now still unforgettable . However The drama ending,  like YongHwa ask fans to never forget Heartstrings & Lee Shin.

neveri.jpg
cr. @Appletard

class="np_18px" style="font-size: 12px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 8px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-shadow: rgb(238, 238, 238) 0px 1px 0px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: 'Segoe UI', Meiryo, '나눔고딕 ExtraBold', 'NanumGothic ExtraBold', ngeb, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, ng, 'Trebuchet MS'; line-height: 19px; white-space: nowrap;"Greedy man lyrics (tentative) 가사 청음/번역 (미완)
Where are you going, baby
Who's the man next to you
Please don't go, please don't go
Oh, whatever you do
Don't go with them, just say "No"

What are you doing, baby
I'm waiting for you, baby
Call me now, call me now
Oh, don't make me angry
I'm not far from your home now

I see lies in your eyes, I know you baby
I'm telling you what I see, I already know
I see love in your eyes, I know you lady
Don't you think that I know what you're doing

Please tell me the truth

*You make me crazy, you drive me crazy
You make me angry, because of you, because of you
You make me crazy, you drive me crazy
You make me angry, because of you, because of you

rap) So, so sorry girl 
No, nobody knows
Cra-cra-crazy love
Yeah, I already know
This is the greediest love everyone calls the "greedy love"
Love you baby, only you, my girl
Please tell me baby

Can I just tell you, baby?
I don't trust you, my lady
You are young, you are cute, everyone looks at you
Tell them, "I have a boyfriend."

I see lies in your eyes, I know you baby
Do you love me, hey, don't you? I believe in you
I see love in your eyes, I know you lady
Don't you think that I know what you're doing?

Please tell me the truth

cr: justjyh
Aigoo!!My imaginations going wild..This is Yong Hwa's new composition in CNBLUE's new Japanese album...My favorite line was.."You are young. you are cute, everyone looks at you"  :\"> 

Guest smileydewi

Yeah, try to learn it..!!

From the way Min Hyuk's descripted, saw same cute member's reaction...!!

Where do u get the eng sub for the commentary? I was looking hi & low for this....

hallo I'm newbie here from indonesia :)>-

except teukso i also like dooley couple :D

for me they are so..........real

i read in some blog tells that yonghwa omma prefer shin hye than seohyun for ideal wife,is that true? [-O<