The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anamikaela

[Time Difference of Japan & ur country]
Japan is ahead of:

Argentina by 12 hoursAustralia by 1 hourAustria by 7 hoursBahrain by 6 hoursBolivia by 13 hoursBrazil by 12 hoursBrunei Darussalam by 1 hourCanada by 14 hoursChina by 1 hourCosta Rica by 15 hoursUAE by 5 hoursEcuador by 14 hoursGermany by 7 hoursGreece by 6 hoursGuatemala by 15 hoursHong Kong by 1 hourHungary by 7 hoursIndia by 3.5 hoursIndonesia by 1 hourIraq by 6 hoursIsrael by 6 hoursItaly by 7 hours
Japan 0 hourKorea 0 hour
Malaysia by 1 hourMexico by 14 hoursNepal by 3.25 hoursNew Zealand by 3 hoursNorway by 7 hoursPanama by 14 hoursPhilippines by 1 hourPoland by 7 hoursRomania by 6 hoursSamoa by 4 hoursSaudi Arabia by 6 hoursSingapore by 1 hourSpain by 7 hoursSyrian Arab Republic by 6 hoursTaiwan by 1 hourThailand by 2 hoursTurkey by 6 hoursUnited Kingdom by 8 hoursVietnam by 2 hours

cr: _ObNoXiOuS_

Guest citaphils

And so the Dooleys are already both in Japan. I can't help to imagine their practice/rehearsal together.I hope we will be able to see those priceless BTS again, their best moments, the real YH and Shinhye when together.
Here's the Dooley Couple at the airport..i love their aura..
let me borrow @flora's line at the nest, perhaps describing her and the dooliers' feeling of excitement on seeing the Dooley Couple leaving for Japan to meet for the FM..."OMG, the MADNESS IS STARTING" ...;) :\">:x
617780426.jpg
cr. GoldenJYH for YH's picture
SEE YOU ON TWITTER TONIGHT, DOOLIERS...

Guest anamikaela

07.16.2012 The much awaited DOOLEY EVENT of the Year..Heartstrings Fanmeeting in Japan
179137_394678650579370_1333276100_n.jpg

Congratulations Hearties & Dooliers! We trended last night...

Ax31at1CIAAj812.jpg
(cr: citaphils)

I heard that they were very strict in the fanmeeting, no cameras allowed inside the hall and cellphones were switched off during the entire event. This is quite similar with the CNBLUE concert when Shin Hye attended the 1st day and I kept wondering why??? Most fanmeetings/ events were so lenient when it comes to cameras and phones but every time it involves the Dooley couple, it's the other way around.
WAE? Is there something to be worried about? something that will reveal about the real score of the two? something that may lead to scandal? something that will cause extinction from other fandoms? something that will cause heart attack to fans? something that needs to be kept and hidden because it's too DOOLEYS?
WAE? WAE? WAE?
I'll stop here before I occupy the entire page with questions that keep bothering me all this time...

EDIT:
But that's ok, for as long as we have a representative in the fanmeeting, surely we have reliable FANACCOUNTS... 

annyeong! I have marked this day in my calendar and was browsing photos as early as this morning hoping to see some photos of them on their way to airport or when they reached Japan. but none so far, except for the photos above. komowo citaphils for sharing. dismayed by what anamikaela's post that  the organizers are very strict with cameras and cellphones. :((
well i hope that media photos will be shared immediately...jebal pali!

Guest lolamitzzz

and the famous backhug....
yong ..... giddy? 
Ax-IqlvCQAEEig9.jpg:large =)) :x :x
FA:   the MC thoughtfully attached: just the second female fans to please the hold it, MC choke them to let them play, SH sorry, YH really shy to the limit! At this time standing to the left of SH YH, do not know how to hold, do not know what to say, when YH and SH Korean say a few words, specifically, no translation, do not know. Faster performance, YH suddenly asked the host.  Really hold> <. Host to the very force, and said, I did not hear anything! YH SH behind walked slowly, slowly SH clinging to stay one second, immediately shy, turn to hold the next host, YH smile teeth are all exposed. This scene is the audience YH most shy scene, super funny, gas field no. 
cr: as tagged... thank you

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers...
My dooleysional mode is still on so here's the vid of that priceless backhug scene of our Dooley couple.
Let's spazz and enjoy...

Pre-backhug picture...aren't they both shy and nervous but so cute and sweet..:xImage
How about Yong, isn't he so cute when feeling giddy???Image
My screencaps of the backhug video..

HSFMbackhugSC2-1.jpg
HSFMbackhugSC1-1.jpg

Guest citaphils

From PSH Philippines...salamat/thank you

[FAN ACCOUNT] Heartstrings Fan Meeting in Japan 07/16/12

20120717084510_201207170838770839_1_0.jp
On June 2012, it was announced that MBC's Drama, Heartstrings will have a fan meeting in Japan starring Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa. The fans got very excited because the 2 stars will unite again after a few months and after Heartstrings was shown a year ago.
The fan meeting gathered 10,000 fans from different countries and it was held at Tokyo International Forum, Hall A, Japan.
Before the event, Shinhye updated her Twitter and Japan Blog before and after arriving in Japan.Twitter:http://parkshinhyeph.blogspot.com/2012/07/twitter-park-shin-hye-twitter-update_17.html
Ameblo:http://parkshinhyeph.blogspot.com/2012/07/ameblo-park-shin-hye-japan-official.html
20120717140005_htm_20120717135729c010c01
[FAN ACCOUNT] 
Shin Hye appeared in a black short one-piece playing the gayageum with “Wind flowers”. They played “Arirang” and “Are you ready to fight?”. After that, Shin Hye sang “Give Me a Smile”. Yong Hwa came out with the electric guitar and played “Father and Me” and then he changed to the acoustic guitar and sang “Because I miss you”. He wore black jeans, white T-shirt and light blue jacket.

The curtains came down, and the male MC appeared. MC called Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. Shin Hye changed her clothe to a black dress. 
Question and Answer: They were to pick up some questions. 
MC: Frankly speaking, is there any parts that you would take different actions (behave differently) from your role? 
YH said that he would be nicer and friendlier to the professor (Kim Suk Hyun). He said “it’s because I get along with anyone and am gentle”. Then Shin Hye said “What? He is gentle… but…(in Japanese)” YH “What? (in Korean)” SH “….gentle” . Their conversation was very funny. 
MC: What are the secrets of each other? 
SH: “It’s very difficult (in Japanese)”YH: “You have no interest in me don’t you? lol”SH: “Because he’s too perfect”. (a cheer from the audience)YH: “Since we’ve worked from YAB, and know each other well, there is no secret”.But when he was asked SH’s secret, he said..YH: “Ah!” and “she dances better than K-pop groups!” Everyone expected that SH would dance, but…SH: “YH dances well too! He danced “Genie” in YAB”.Then the whole audience now expected YH to dance!YH: “you can watch it on Youtube after you go home.”But SH didn’t forgive him. LolSH: “ he’s good at lifting his leg in Genie”.He finally showed us that! That was funny.
MC: Favorite lines?YH: “you’ve fallen for me” in 10th episode.He was forced to replay this line to the camera (as if the camera was Gyu Won’s face) by MC. After he did it to the camera...YH: “I’ve been so embarrassed today! (in Japanese)” 

MC: When and in what parts do you think Gyu Won is an attractive woman? When SH was considering, MC asked YH how he thought....YH: “Gyu Won was always attractive. Her personality is very positive, and that is my type”.SH: “I also think that her positive personality is attractive. And she was also attractive in the scene when Gyu Won couldn't understand Shin’s mind and got confused, she brought a cup of coffee to Shin and tried to make sure his mind”. 
MC: What is the scene which you think of yourself (the role itself) cool? 
YH didn’t know what to answer and asked SH how she thought. Then SH chose the kiss scene between Shin and the professor Jung Yoon Soo. YH chose the scene in which Shin pretended as if it didn't hurt after he got injured because of Gyu Won. 
MC: Now I can say I am sorry. Is there anything that you want to apologize to him? 
SH: “once I begin to laugh, I can’t stop laughing. And when I’m laughing I take a playful swipe at people around me. I often slapped at him so hard that my hand prints were on him.lol”Then she said to YH bowing...SH: “I am sorry (in Japanese)”.She was so cute! But...YH: “It’s because I made you laugh, so I am sorry”.Then both of them bowed and said “I’m sorry (in Japanese)”.
Video message from “The Stupid”.YH: “I haven’t seen them after the drama ended. Especially the drummer guy. (←He said this twice. Lol)MC: “the drummer is the member of CNBLUE Min Hyuk isn't he?”YH: “he is now filming a drama, so I haven’t seen him for a while. Other members of CNBLUE are all busier than me”.SH: “Min Hyuk is a very good boy that I want him as my younger brother. I’m glad that I could see him on the screen”.
405983_365360450201970_428560781_n.jpg
409691_365575220180493_1053031961_n.jpg
Fan Account by ozbussi, Thank you!!! 532078_440558012634113_331117997_n.jpg

Guest citaphils

Good Morning, Dooliers!
The Heartstrings FM fever might have died down but the memory of the Dooley couple moments will forever remain in my heart. Those  real YH and Shinhye moments, the coziness, playfulness and being comfortable around each other  are so precious and priceless to me. 
Mr. Dooley - i love those smiles and laughter..he really had fun..

FM15.jpg

FM151.jpg  cr. as tagged
And the GIFs..
The cute and adorable sticking of his tongue at shinhye's back by YH..And the equally cute and adorable slapping made by shinhye to YH..
And ..to backhug and be backhugged, Dooley couple style..it has the ingredients of shyness, nervousness, giddiness..hs-fm-ys-02a_2012-07-18-2.gif
A friend's instinct on Shinhye's part to pull YH afraid that he will be hit by the curtain..Image

Still in sync even as the curtain closes..Image
Yong's foot trick that he always wanted Shinhye to do it to him..B.gif
Here, Shinhye revealed that YH is really afraid of bugs..
hs-fm-ys-05.gif
And she even showed the size..haha its rather small..
hs-fm-ys-06.gif
And which YH contradicted..LOL Here YH is insisting that the bug is big..hahahahs-fm-ys-07.gif
Aigoo..so cute..Who won, who, I don't know but its funny that even small stuff like that, they could argue on adorably..hs-fm-ys-08.gifPerhaps, here they are showing where the bug fell..still in sync, right..hs-fm-ys-09.gif
for the GIFs..cr as tagged

Guest alga215

[size=3]Good Morning, Dooliers![/size][size=3]

[/size][size=3]The Heartstrings FM fever might have died down but the memory of the Dooley couple moments will forever remain in my heart. Those  real YH and Shinhye moments, the coziness, playfulness and being comfortable around each other  are so precious and priceless to me. [/size][size=3]

[/size][size=3]Mr. Dooley - i love those smiles and laughter..he really had fun..[/size]

FM15.jpg

FM151.jpg

cr. as tagged

[size=3]And the GIFs..[/size]

[size=3]The cute and adorable sticking of his tongue at shinhye's back by YH..[/size][size=3]And the equally cute and adorable slapping made by shinhye to YH..[/size][size=3]

[/size]

[size=3]And ..to backhug and be backhugged, Dooley couple style..it has the ingredients of shyness, nervousness, giddiness..[/size]

hs-fm-ys-02a_2012-07-18-2.gif

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]A friend's instinct on Shinhye's part to pull YH afraid that he will be hit by the curtain[/size]

..Image

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]Still in sync even as the curtain closes..[/size]

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]Yong's foot trick that he always wanted Shinhye to do it to him..[/size]

B.gif

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]Here, Shinhye revealed that YH is really afraid of bugs..[/size]

hs-fm-ys-05.gif

[size=3]And she even showed the size..haha its rather small..[/size]

hs-fm-ys-06.gif

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]And which YH contradicted..LOL [/size][size=3]Here YH is insisting that the bug is big..hahaha[/size]

hs-fm-ys-07.gif

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]Aigoo..so cute..Who won, who, I don't know but its funny that even small stuff like that, they could argue on adorably..[/size]

hs-fm-ys-08.gif

[size=3]Perhaps, here they are showing where the bug fell..still in sync, right..[/size]

hs-fm-ys-09.gif

for the GIFs..cr as tagged

Guest koreanoveladic

Hello fellow Yongshin shippers
I'm just going to write about something that's bugging me. Has anybody watched the drama "Shut Up Flower Boy Band"? Anyways, while I was watching it I found a lot of similarities in the story that pertains to CNBlue and most especially to our favorite couple. I think I'm going crazy but still it made my heart flutter.
Another thing I read in soompi about Yonghwa's ideal girl ---------> A girl with long straight hair, beautiful smile, and clear pretty eyes.. 
Sounds familiar to me...can anyone guess?
Sorry for my ramblings..just crazy with happiness..

Guest citaphils

@koreanoveladic...read about that and from among  CNBlue, he is the only one who does not prefer older women  :\"> 
Anyway, sharing here my posts at the nest...

I love this HS FM playful scene...this time its shinhye who initiated the teasing gesture.. :) Image
This is when they promoted the HS FM....judging on their clothes, it seems that they met during their filming...Shinhye for DWIG while Yong for his cameo in AGD...:xI just love Yong's gaze to Shinhye here..so loving..i wonder if Shinhye's melting or her heart beats faster (than normal) that's why she couldn't look at Yong..hahaha  ;) :P Imagecr. as tagged
Here's the vid link of the above..

CUTE gif - cr. primrose
ImagePoor Yong...this is what he got for praising ShinHye (declaring to the whole fandom that she is a better dancer than any kpop group)... :P :lol: instead of ShinHye showing her awesome dancing talent, he was the one who was made to dance :lol: ..Yong, you should know by now that you will never win over your girl friend.. ;) :P :lol: and look at how she reacted with your dance, she was embarassed... :lol: 
And so Yong regretted being so talkative that he had do this to his own lips..POOR LIPS.. :P :lol: 
cr. as tagged
A BLESSED SUNDAY, DOOLIERS!