The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest silvergate08

yes, it is confirmed many fan accounts that busker busker, exo, snsd, cnblue are at the super junior concert.

i am sorry about the papparazi thing.  i also wanted cnblue personal space to be protected. i only wanted to say that you know, hope other girl name will pop out so the shinye vs seohyun will somehow toned down.

sorry with the long post.

anyway lastly, regarding yongshin. their bts of kissing scene, yonghwa is really shy and awkward. for me i think his expression cannot be a lie. that time they are still friends. if they are dating already that surely will not be their first kiss. but based on both of their reaction hmmm. i think it is their first time. so i think love blooms after heartstrings.

Guest bluemoon12

@silvergate08

Sorry, you can HIDE your post?? You talk bout Yongseo to much, its not right place dear.. I dont want you get problem..peace..

Anyway, I'm not sure if Yong hwa ever get dumped by seohyun. During interview first step he was ask by MC bout it, then he answer he doesn't have feel love with seohyun. Its just profesional for show guys..!! During show acting Yonghwa as husband its cute..!! Now Yong & Seo is friend like He also friendly with other kpop idol as we know our CNB really friendly. But not super close like with PSH..!!

@silvergate08: Oh dear, guess you went overboard there..We wouldn't want any fan wars with other fandom.. It's already heated as it is...Please, place your comments on spoiler or color the text yellow..I take pride that us dooleys are more calmer and cool fandom.. :D and I appologize if I cause you to react that way..
For me Yong hwa is definitely friends with her "ex-wife" and there is nothing wrong with that, in fact its cool that even though the "ex-wife" has strict personality, she became close with bubbly Yong hwa..His personality alone is so charming....
I just prefer his friendship more for Shin hye because you can see how genuine their friendship is... They accept everything who the person is. Isn't that what true friendship is? You accept the flaw and take them as they are... 8->
Anyway, hope to see your post more here in this thread and welcome dear... >:D<
which is totally opposite to seohyun. just like what other say yonghwa is street smart and seohyun is book smart.--I bet you get this at comments in allkpop or netizenbuzz..keke.I've said this one in one of those sites..Well just my observation and my opinion though... :P

~Park Shin Hye Japan FM~

MC: Does Shin Hye-chan has ever encounter one-sided love?

SH: (I) do have...

MC: When is it,what kind of person?

SH: When I was in University, is a very tall guy..then no further progress

MC: What type (of guys) do you like?

SH: Someone like my father who would go exercise together with me..Summer is coming...wanna go wake-boarding together

MC: Are you one who will take the initiative should you see someone you like?

SH: (I'm) one whose facial expression will show all, hence, can't gaze at him, will feel embarrassing 

MC: When is your first kiss?

SH: In drama..

MC: So far..has anyone confessed to you?

SH: No.. (Audience: Eh?)

SH: Once..there's a person who likes me and everyone knows it..but I was so slow to react that (I) didn't realise it. (I) only realise this when gradually alienated.

MC: So what kind of charm will attract Shin Hye's attention?

SH: (One who) will ask me "Have you eaten?" "Are you tired?" Thinking/ Caring for me all the time..I will realise "Ah~ So this person likes me~"

MC: Your ideal/ dream marriage proposal?

SH: Compared to big event, I feel I will like it more if I received a stalk of flower during a date. 

MC: What do you think of confessing through songs?

SH: (I) like it very much, I'm the type who will react to songs. Jeff Bennett's voice is attracting me, this has been verified (by me)

Best 5 Songs that wish for boyfriend to serenade:-

1. S WONDER
2. WHEESUNG
3. LEE SEUNG HWAN
4. OST of movie <ONCE> 
5. JEFF BENNETT 

SH: Even though their songs consists of sad lyrics, but choose them because it's beautiful. The lead's voice is very good in <ONCE>. Songs that hope for guys to serenade, songs that could sing together

MC: The song that Shin Hye-chan wants to sing for boyfriend is..?

SH: Clazziquai Project's "Sweety" kind of song

OST BEST 5:-

1. Pitch Black <MFBND>
2. Lovely Day <YAB>
3. Without Words <YAB>
4.The Day We Fall In Love <Heartstrings>
5. It Was You <Cyrano Agency>

Qns: With regards to OST... 

SH: The lyrics of this song <It was you> is written by the director of <Cyrano Agency>, it's the real experience of the director. 

#Scenes of <Heartstrings> was screened alongside with <The Day We Fall In Love>#

SH:Because it's the 2nd time (I) worked with Yong Hwa, hence, (our) chemistry is good. Even though there were bad news (Car accident or poor ratings?) But this is one work piece which will be thought of any moment. 

#Scenes of <You're Beautiful> was also screened alongside with <Without Words>#

SH: "She's my girl..one whom I've never disclosed" (Shin Hye used Busan satori when reciting this line)

SH: (I) Feel really happy that <Without words> win Hongki's song in the audition list, and became no.1. It's a song that's loved by many~

#MV was shown for MFBND <Pitch Black>#

MC: Really want to continue listening to this (song). The blue sweater is very natural very pretty

With regards to all the OST songs, Shin Hye: "Viewing from a singer standard, I really don't sing well..many times the (OST) songs are tuned to suit my vocal. However, I feel really happy being able to sing OST for everyone 

Best 5 Songs which are heard often recently:-

1. Humming Urban Stereo
2. Jeff Bennett
3. Epitone Project
4. Romantic Punch
5. Lee Seung Hwan

SH: (I) Like the all lyrics and voice of these songs

The no. 1 song which is unforgettable for life..OST of <DWIAG>

SH: After the car accident~ took 6 months to rest (my body) mentally & physically. Because of such long rest,(I) was really worried about having stage fright when facing a camera, but this song has helped me to eliminate my mood, and aid in regaining my self-confidence. I also like the lyrics of this song.

Qns: Thing that (I) wanna do with (my) boyfriend?

SH: A baseball date, going to an amusement park like Lotte World. Holding hands & walking along the street of Samcheongdong without the need to wear sunglasses and hat/cap. Like (the idea of) confessing through love songs, humming songs together when unable to sleep..like this type of happenings/ episodes

(Cr. kei00629 for original post & dendoll for chinese translation)

SH: "She's my girl..one whom I've never disclosed" (Shin Hye used Busan satori when reciting this line)--------love this..She is definitely imitating her close friend..  :\">
MC: The song that Shin Hye-chan wants to sing for boyfriend is..?

SH: Clazziquai Project's "Sweety" kind of song

class="h2l" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; display: inline;"Clazziquai
Sweety lyricsLYRICS BY: JAYCEE JUNG

It feels like summer breeze when I wake up in the morning
Let me tell that my life has begun
I want to love you more everyday and every moment
Promise me you'll never leave. yeah~

I know we'll be okay, cause I know you will be around
Just want to tell you, your like my brightening star
I feel my heart with you, I can't stop thinking about you
Let me tell you once again I'm in love with you.

Let me tell that my love has begun
I want to know you more everyday and every moment
Promise you will never leave. yeah~

I know we'll be just fine, cause you know I will love you more
Just want to ask you can you be my loving so
I feel my heart with you, I can't stop dreaming about you
Let me say it one more time, I'm in love with you
You fill my heart and soul, I'm in loveeee

You don't know how I feel when you smile at me like that
Can you see that you are the one to bring me back to life. Oooh~

Smiling, shining loving that's what we are
Love that you give to me, is like a little whisper
Will you ever sing with me. Yeah~

I know we'll be alright, cause we know we will be in love
Just want to let us, have time of are lives
It's time for you and me
Come cause now we are deep in love come and take a walk with me
I'm in love with youuuu
I'm in loveee~~

You don't know how I feel when you smile at me like that
Can't you see that you are the one to bring me back to life. Ooh~

Every time you come around, Every time you smile at me
Every time you come around, can you tell me you love me
Every time you come around, Every time you smile at me
Every time you come around, You love me, You love meee
Ohh Ohh~

---------------Someone will really be glad to hear this..The lyrics is so sweet...It give a feeling of "Love is only you" written  by Yong Hwa for AOA...

Guest silvergate08

@bluemoon 12 and @ jjeennyy19 - IM SO SORRY I WENT OVERBOARD. i already edited my post. to yongseo im sorry too

can anyone recommend me a good yongshin fanfic? :)

Guest luvshin99

@bluemoon 12 and @ jjeennyy19 - IM SO SORRY I WENT OVERBOARD. i already edited my post. to yongseo im sorry too

can anyone recommend me a good yongshin fanfic? :)

Of course, you doing well..!! No body's perfects..! You can join in our dooley couple sweet house, its more be fun & privacy!!

www.thedooleycouple.com

Dooley fans more mature & carefull to post opinion, cause we're want to respect Yong & Shin as adorable couple & amazing celebritys. This's first time I'm so exicited became shipper..!!

@silvergate08 Btw, I'm sorry if I ever send Privat Message on Inbox for you, just we must be carefull..!!

@silvergate08: Don't worry dear..You did nothing wrong..We just wanted to be careful and cautious in this thread to avoid any arguments with other fandoms...
@luvshin99: I'll check that site when I get the time..I think going there you need to be registered and I don't have the time to register now..I can only visit here once in a while.... :)

Guest acshaney

silvergate08 said: huh? really? i thought it is already finished. i thought it was the one where shinye is wearing a white gown. she looks so sad and no yonghwa appearance. was that not baeksang? have to find that video (goes to youtube...)

probably you all know the article in netizenbuzz of speculated idol relationship which includes yongshin. someone mention there that there are actually some evidences of them being together but got deleted to protect their privacy. you know i read somewhere before that there were sightings of seeing them together in a clothing store but got deleted right away. ahhhh~~~ finding some of their evidences are so hard to find like finding a treasure in the middle of ocean....

Guest silvergate08

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/same-old-yonghwaseohyunpark-shin-hye.html

the battle between the three can be really tiring sometimes

but this is really odd. why are they so convinced on yongshin couple maybe that found them being together some time but since they dont have hard evidence like captured in film so they cannot really prove their relationship

Guest bluemoon12

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/same-old-yonghwaseohyunpark-shin-hye.html

the battle between the three can be really tiring sometimes

but this is really odd. why are they so convinced on yongshin couple maybe that found them being together some time but since they dont have hard evidence like captured in film so they cannot really prove their relationship

What is Dispact?? So, journalist Kim Yong Ho already confirm bout it..!! I dont know k-netizen have proof or not, but k-fans really protect to their idol. So if they have proof, dont hope they will share to in't-fans/publick.

I've been out of town and this post happen..
Anyway, I am not bothered by that so much...
I'll stand by Yong hwa and Park Shin Hye no matter what relationship they have whether be it friendship or dating..After all, I love them not because "they are a couple" but I love them because of their personalities and their passion for their craft... ;)

Guest silvergate08

sometimes i regret discovering netizenbuzz i land on a fight with some fans sometimes. ahhahahaha. just gives me headache with this kind of article. but i just cant help reading an article when involves yonghwa hahahahhaah bad bad bad. i think i have to stay away from it and looks only on good news

hey, i want to ask  you guyz coz i read it all the time but i havent read the article. many says that they are fan accounts that shin and yong cuddles and hold hands during break on heartstrings. do you have any link? coz i really want to read it? thanks

Guest acshaney

Maybe those k-fans really are protecting their bias' personal life that we i-fans are not allowed to discovered. I-fans are known to be one-sided. Even though evidences are everywhere, they still believe on what they're supporting.

Dooliers, let's just wait for the right time :)>-

Guest vira65

@silvergate08 A real Yongshin or Doolier would rather delete 'evidences' than discuss them in the open. Most of all, Dooliers don't feel the need to find those 'evidences' because their friendship is more than enough! Why do you keep looking for "evidences"?

vira65 said: @silvergate08 A real Yongshin or Doolier would rather delete 'evidences' than discuss them in the open. Most of all, Dooliers don't feel the need to find those 'evidences' because their friendship is more than enough! Why do you keep looking for "evidences"?