The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest silvergate08

lolamitzzz, thank you for this. i miss them so much. no news after the comeback except cnblue latest japanese single. im so hyper for their comeback and after that zero again. no interaction too during shin hye awards. sigh~~~

Guest luvshin99

I think nothing wrong if we wanna see Yongshin together..!! Lately in some interview however shinhye denied dating rumor but she said, that she also think that she & YH good together too..! However until now YH always related with other girl by fandom & shinhye too.. But as long as they nothing confess bout gf or bf, so lets believe whats you belive & respect what other people believe..!! Just for me happy bout the fact that Yongshin really friendship, know each other so well & always support each other.. Cz when read article bout idol kpop & k-entertiment, its really hard to artis found truely friends, the competition is so tight..!! & one thing in some interview YH more chose friendship more than love..!! So if u believe your couple is really real love, thats girl just the number second in YH's heart over his friendship..!! LOL

Guest smileydewi

Hi, i'm new to this but i am fond of yongshin eversince their YAB days. I ship them even more when they collaborated in Heartstrings. As much as I want them to be together in real life, I respect their decisions & will always support their sweet-loving friendship.

I'm sharing a video from MBC's world changing quiz show below. I dont really understand what they are saying but after watching this clip, i'm curious, why in almost all variety shows/inteviews, YH & SH were asked about their realtionship again & again when their last drama together was in 2011 & their last TV appearance was in Aug 2012 with Hongki. I wonder what's happening in Korea that they are always rumoured to be together? Were they seen together outside? Hmmm.... Also, in this clip, out of so many scenes of YH & SH, why the production them choose the one with kissing scene & make a parody out of it....? I mean, JH, MH & JS dramas received far more high ratings than Heartstrings but they chose Heartstrings... Do production also secretly wish that yongshin are real? Khehehe....

Guest bluemoon12

CN BLUE on TAXI Talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9yaI05cFzk

On minute 07:57, I'm laughing when MCs suggesting Yong Hwa to well do it bout dating rumor if YH meet Shinhye.. I like Jung Shin & Min Hyuk reaction too.. its like They're clap cause they're approve bout it..!! Then Jung Shin said, "Seems like there is no free time".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRG_ixsvKc
cr. @KpopShowHolic

YH also denied if He never go out with the one among idol group...!!

Netizens are one step away from planning Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye's wedding
pshjyh_zps0d7d6419.png
Article: Park Shin Hye "Jung Yonghwa is a close friend whom I was in contact with recently"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Park Shin Hye was asked about her dating scandal with Jung Yonghwa, to which she replied, "We actually got in contact with each other recently. We're just close friends."

1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently 

2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...

4. [+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...

6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long

7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.

9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~
cr.: netizenbuzz
At first I find this kind of scandal irritating, I don't want this kind of scandals for them but the way I see the comments of netizens its just they think this two are adorable together. Its like just poking fun of them where its way better than bashing them..You know netizens when dating scandal surface..They love bashing here and there like they want to eat that person alive but unlike when news about these two its like they are smitten with them...Just hope they wont get awkward with this rumors but I believe their friendship's foundation is built strong as what Yong Hwa says that Shin Hye is his first celebrity friend...
But I'm still taking this rumors with a grain of salt as I don't want to be delusional and I just enjoy their friendship. If they are really dating it would be good but now I love their friendly interactions and would just settle for that... :\">

Guest shemotional

i love the title "nitezens are one step away from planning Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's wedding" ohhhh! that would be awesome!!

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Reveals She Recently Contacted CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwapshjyh1_zps532a74b9.png

Actress Park Shin Hye spoke once more about her romantic rumors with CNBLUE's leader.

On March 8th, the actress appeared in the MBC show “Section TV Entertainment Report,” with actor Jung Il Woo.

In the show, the actors who are now the models for cosmetic brand “Holika Holika” were interviewed, when they were in the middle of shooting for the brand's commercial.

The actors talked about how was working with each other, they complimented each others outstanding looks, greeted the public, and more.

The host then brought up the rumors of the actress and Jung Yonghwa, the actress said, “I recently contacted Jung Yonghwa. We are just close friends.”

The host said, “I get why you will be involve in scandals like this, you have beautiful charms." making the actress blush.

Meanwhile, the actress will embark in her first Asian tour starting on May 16th, in Manila, The Philippines.

cr. : kdramastar

Guest luvshin99

I don't care if they are dating or not yet but point for me I saw their friendship is unique..!! It's already around 4 years since YH debut. Many time I watch YH have project together with female celebrity. But, until now I never see YH so close with other girl like YH so close with Shin Hye in REAL LIFE...!! On his career and his life...!! its not will happen if their friendship not strong..!!
I take it from www.thedooleycouple.com post by @ pink

[Rough trans] Yonghwa’s questions to Shinhye

Q1: It’s 10th anniversary since you debuted. I want to hear your feeling of being a ‘senior actress’.
A: Ah, Yonghwa you said… Am I a senior actress? I’ve done it for 10 years, but I’m still at my 20s. (laugh)
Hearing it from Yonghwa, I can feel I really have 10 years career. I don’t know well, whether I am 30 or 24.
At the filming location, suddenly I realize that I am accustomed to the camera angles from all directions. I find myself I have learned acting by myself. In such moment, I feel “Ah I’ve done my acting job long.”

Q2: You started as a singer trainee, don’t you have any plan of releasing album? (laugh)
A: Ah, Jung Yonghwa ssi, will you give me songs? Can you be my producer? (laugh)

Q3: I heard you will perform Asian tour. Are you ready to play well shouting ‘Sori Jileo!(=Make some noise)’ to the audience?
A: What a wonderful question only Yonghwa can ask! But Yonghwa-ya, I’ve ever played like that already! (laugh)
When we filmed YAB, we used to say that it would be great if we could hold ‘YAB 4 people concert’.
But each of us became so busy, it just remained as a dream. But I expect in 10 years, we gather again as a real ‘YAB concert’.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/v ... 1070609167
 translate by saturnkr

Guest bluemoon12

Hi dooliers!! This's during Shinhye Prescon in Philippines..!!

She was asked who among her co stars was she close more? She answered Jung Yong Hwa, & then she was asked what she talks with Yonghwa recently? She said, we talk & lately he's (Yonghwa) busy making music.

Thanks @pink to share..!

cr.xingmeasong

Guest bluemoon12

Hi dooliers!! This's during Shinhye Prescon in Philippines..!!

She was asked who among her co stars was she close more? She answered Jung Yong Hwa, & then she was asked what she talks with Yonghwa recently? She said, we talk & lately he's (Yonghwa) busy making music.

Thanks @pink to share..!

cr.xingmeasong

Guest bluemoon12

@jjeennyy19.. Sorry dear, I'm not Philippines but I have bestfriend Philippines people who's know korean laungage so well..!! She's so lucky cause she have chance to get ticket ShinHye fanmeet & CN BLUE perfomances in Philippines..so envious..!! I hope we'r get info bout our dooley from her..! I read you'r awesome post in thread CNB's JYH too, but I don't know if you dooliers too..! :-D

Our boy YongHwa so lucky have bestfriend princess ShinHye, cause I'm following YH since YH debut on 2009, many time I watch YH have partner work with other female celebrity but until now never see YH with his parner job so close in REAL LIFE like with ShinHye..!! Is any please tell me dear..?? They're so lucky..!!

@bluemoon12: Yes I'm a dooley just like you.. :D I admire their friendship more than anything. They are so natural when together and Yong Hwa seems at ease whenever with her same as Shin Hye. I hope their friendship would be forever...
A lot of report here in the Philippines regarding Shin Hye..and a lot of those times they ask her about Jung Yong Hwa...Isn't it cute?? :\">

Guest luvshin99

Regarding Shinhye presscon in Manila, I read it from @mangojuice fb..

During YAB Shinhye close with all co-star, but with YH more close when she have second chance pairing together on Heartstrings.

Don't know I'm so touch..!! Remember after CN BLUE debut Yonghwa have individual schedule so tight. During 2010 he's appear on tv show 3 time (WGM, NAN, MC Inkigayo) a week, he want to promotion his band..!! Like other kpop idol also appear on show to promo.. Then in one interview on september Shinhye said, Yonghwa ever complaint with her bout his pressure work, it's something he can not reveal however with other member CNB (JH during Taxi Show said, YH never complaint) if actually he got stress & tired that time!! Cz he want to be good leader with big responsibility..