[Drama 2011] Indomitable Daughters-in-Law 불굴의 며느리

Guest C51236

Bimbibap,as uaual you are sooo reliable in keeping us updated with recaps . SW is remaining steadfast in his convictions and doing everything he can to make things easy for YS. I believe Grandmother is right about YS not being able to remain in their house if she wants to be with SW. She needs to leave, but will she falter and give SW up? I hope not.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bimbibap

Preview Text of Episode 51 (Source : krdrama.com)

Text preview for Episode 51 (Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate)

51集預告

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」51회

방송일자 : 2011년 08월 16일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

만월당의 제사날. 막녀는 영심에게 제수준비를 하지 못하게 막고 영심은 막막해진다. 영심은 신우에게 보고싶다고 털어놓고 바로 달려온 신우와 차 안에서 잠이 들어버린다.

한편, 진우는 반지를 준비해 혜원과 비비아나를 만나 프로포즈를 하는데...

======================

只看懂兩段。

奶奶制止英心一同準備祭祀。

振宇準備戒指。。。@@

(難怪52集會說兩人結婚)

Halmeoni forbids Young Shim to participate in the memorial rituals at Manwoldang. Young Shim goes for a drive with Shin Woo, then Young Shim falls asleep at Shim Woo shoulder

Meanwhile Jin Woo prepares a ring and happily goes to see Hye Won and Vivianna to offer (this is why Episode 52 text preview mentioned about marriage, there is a suggestion that Jin Woo want to provide a much needed security for Hye Won & Vivianna)

A bit of Bad News!!!

My sister is the one that had been supplying me (and hence I shared with all of you) all the Baidu updates and the translation of scene from Chinese subs. However, she will be accompanying our Mother back to the hometown to visit the relatives. She will be away from 17th August to 3rd September. She will resume the updates from the current episode from that date ....

So we have to brush up our language skill and ears to gather the information to the best of our ability. I am sure there must be veterans of K-Drama watchers on board.

But she will BE BACK!!

Bimbibap, Don't worry, we'll just need to put our heads together for a while until she comes back, nothing like a good guessing game. We owe you and your sister many thanks for supporting us, in fact we owe your sister a dessert too. Hey, we have you and that's a great comfort!!

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 47

In the café, Myeong Joo meets Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: …give me your hands…then now…you & our Shin Woo will part ways…then after I don’t need to worry anymore..that I can be rest assured

Oh Young Shim: What are you trying to imply now…

Myeong Joo: Didn’t you say that you will…part ways with Shin Woo?

Oh Young Shim: I…never said that at all

Myeong Joo: Then why did you say you understand….

Oh Young Shim: Yes…although I may understand….

Myeong Joo: Although you understand….but however you will not break up with our Shin Woo

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

Myeong Joo: Then Now…are you playing pranks with the elders..huh!...

Myeong Joo is at end wits and flustered

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry

Myeong Joo: How can there this kind of a person….it seem that you completely understand and you bow and nod your head then comply to what I had said, now you are telling me the total opposite…do you think I am now sitting here having a chat and a joke with you?

Oh Young Shim: Therefore, my meaning is that…even though I can fully comprehend 100% what Madam’s feeling is towards the matter…but

Myeong Joo: But however even in death, you will not part way with him

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

Myeong Joo: What…this….There is no way…to continue to converse with you…where there is such people who doesn’t speak with any reasoning at all

Myeong Joo: There is no need to say sorry…saying that is useless…if you had not done something that you need to be sorry for, then don’t

Oh Young Shim: I don’t know what else that I should say to you except that..I am sorry

Myeong Joo: I never seen someone so bold and stubborn…really…this upset me…I want to collapse and faint

Myeong Joo feels a stiffen neck. Oh Young Shim expresses concern and stand up and hold Myeong Joo hands

Oh Young Shim: Are you alright, Madam…

Myeong Joo: Don’t touch me…let go of your hands at once

Myeong Joo aching and nursing her stiffen neck. Oh Young Shim returns to the office looking rather down then meet Moon Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo: Where did you go?

Oh Young Shim: Oh!...Just came back from lunch…

Moon Shin Woo: It is just a few minutes, how can you have lunch so quick…is it perhaps by chance you met my Mother?

Oh Young Shim is silence but the answer is affirmative from her expression

Moon Shin Woo: Didn’t I already mentioned before…when my Mother call you, you must inform me prior

Oh Young Shim: I am not a child…I have always been bold…don’t you worry…

Moon Shin Woo:….Are you really upset?

Oh Young Shim: If you mentioned upset….in comparison, Madam will be even more upset than me…when she left…she was still really angry…don’t know whether she will fall ill with ailment

Moon Shin Woo: I will call her later..don’t need you worry…I am sorry

Oh Young Shim: Didn’t I say not to say there is no need to say that?

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…when there is a need to say sorry then we need to give each other encouragement….Young Shim…take strength

Oh Young Shim: Yes…I will have strength..Shin Woo, you too take strength

Myeong Joo goes to see Suk Nam

Suk Nam: Is it to say…the person that Hye Ja's eldest daughter-in-law is having the relationship with is Myeong Joo’s second son?

Myeong Joo: What is this…both of you because of the close proximity, what is her heartfelt has been relay to you…come to your sense, Oppa…don’t be deceived by that wretched Hye Ja then in the end, your assets will be bled dry

Suk Nam: What are you implying by saying that?

Myeong Joo: I am saying why is Hye Ja is now getting close acquainted with you, it is the same reason & logic why Hye Ja daughter in law is close acquainted with my son, it is a tactics to cheat you off your money

Hye Ja: What are you saying there?

Myeong Joo turns around to see that Hye Ja enter the café as Suk Nam stood up to greet Hye Ja

Suk Nam: Hye Ja?...Welcome….come in…Hye Ja

Hye Ja comes in

Suk Nam: take a seat here

Suk Nam pulls out a seat for Hye Ja, as Myeong Joo is shocked

Myeong Joo: Just now I came, you didn’t help me with my seat, is there are differences in service to your Customers

Café Proprietor brewing coffee

Myeong Joo: This is all your stratagem, for the sake of staging your revenge against me, that you conspire with your daughter-in-law then sent her to seduce my innocent son

Hye Ja: Why do you always say such prattles…I already said this to you before, it is your son who took the initiative to pursue my daughter-in-law

Myeong Joo: I say…is my son crazy the he will pursue a widow

Hye Ja: Why do you always make sentences with “widow” in it?

Myeong Joo: If it is not “widow” what then will “Ggot Baem” do

Hye Ja: If you want to engage in that kind of speech, then I will expose your past to your son

Myeong Joo: What with my past?

Hye Ja: In my family’s mill…the incident of the stolen 100 sack of rice

Myeong Joo: Don’t go accusing the innocent there is clearly no evidence to state that

Hye Ja: If you are not guilty conscience, then why you need to sent to my house 100 sack of rice

Myeong Joo: It is because you always bring up the subject of money to me therefore I was lending you a hand with the matter…why then….

Hye Ja: Do you think I will believe what you say….

Myeong Joo: If you don’t believe, what can I do about it?

Hye Ja: Then I will go and ask from your son…it is clear that we can’t speak anything comprehensively here

Myeong Joo: Are you trying to blackmailed me?...Where is there is such a person….?

Myeong Joo wants to throw her glass of water, Hye Ja prepares hers

Hye Ja: Go ahead and try, I will not stand idle…

Myeong Joo: Then go and give it a try

Suk Nam comes to referee the both ladies

Suk Nam: This is enough…stop this…Just calm down…and talk this over in a civil manner

Myeong Joo: You…no matter what…this is my final warning….tell your daughter-in-law to look after her own self virtue

Hye Ja: Just take care of your own son, you wretched wench

Suk Nam sees no solution with the ladies

President Moon office watching Oh Young Shim’s broadcast

Oh Young Shim: How are you, I am call centre receptionist Oh Young Shim…today I will like to introduce to the audience…our AS system that we now have updated, during this time as a receptionist taking customer calls & had gain some feedback from you Customers…regards to fragile product like glassware and ceramic that is breakable items….can now go through our AS updated systems

Moon Shin Woo comes to his father office

Moon Shin Woo: I came to ask for your signature

Pres. Moon: Yes…sit down….That staff was the person who submitted the feedback and also the first placing receptionist, isn’t it?

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…her name is Oh Young Shim

Pres. Moon: If everyone was to be like her…who dutifully take company matter and treat it personally like her own, it will be really great

Moon Shin Woo: She is quick to learn, her relationship with her colleagues are well, compare to others, she will take company matter and personally take the matter as her own, she is a great staff to be reckon

Pres. Moon laughs

Pres. Moon: It seems that that the duration when you were working in the call centre, she was really diligent in her work that lead you to be satisfied with her, looking at you, since the previous time, you can stop praising with appraisal…Come to say…when are you going to bring your girlfriend home for us…it is because of your sister in law’s matter, your Mother and I, our moods haven’t be good, why don’t you come and just change the current atmosphere of the family

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…it will be soon then I will officially introduce her to the both of you

Pres. Moon: Make sure they are not empty promises, within this month, bring her home, do you understand?

Moon Shin Woo nods

Moon Shin Woo: Yes….Father

Moon Shin Woo finally took Oh Young Shim on a date

Oh Young Shim leaves the office then Moon Shin Woo sound his horn from his car

Oh Young Shim: Today, Shin Woo’s Mother will not be in a good mood, just quickly go home

Moon Shin Woo: Today, I had make a ruling

Oh Young Shim: A ruling?

Moon Shin Woo: Just like today, Young Shim ssi because of our family disapproval will received a lot of stress….not until that time will come, I will tried to relief your stress in double dosage then maybe in Young Shim’s heart may feel some comfort

Oh Young Shim: Then there is no need for much effort, Shin Woo Mother’s disposition I am fully aware and understand her

Moon Shin Woo: Able to understand and getting hurt, is two different matter, although in your mind you do comprehend but then the feeling will get hurt…I will treat that hurt by applying the medication cream, because I don’t want Young Shim ssi heart to be scarred

Moon Shin Woo opens the door for Oh Young Shim

Moon Shin Woo: Get into the car

Oh Young Shim hesitant

Moon Shin Woo: What…do you want me to carry you into the car

Oh Young Shim: No!!...I will get…into the car now

Oh Young Shim goes into the car

Moon Shin Woo takes Oh Young Shim to a fine dining restaurant as he is cutting the steak for her

Oh Young Shim: It is fine just going to a Gukbap restaurant that is all I want to eat

Gukbap literally means soup and rice separately and originates in a rice soup once sold by street vendors. The dish is typically served in restaurants, and has become popular among the working class since the late Joseon Dynasty.

Retrieved from "http://wiki.galbijim.com/Ddaro_gukbap"

Moon Shin Woo: I will not allow my girlfriend to suffer hard times…come…here….eat well

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi…I am frightened

Moon Shin Woo: With what?

Oh Young Shim: Suddenly I had a feeling that you will wake up in the morning from this dream then Shin Woo ssi will have no feeling for me…what am I going to do…even though now…how warm and caring you are towards me, if there comes a day suddenly that you have no more feeling for me then you start to harass me, torment me, feel that I am a burden then what am I going to do

Moon Shin Woo: The feeling for you…is super steadfast secure and embedded in my heart, even after a hundred years, it will never vanished therefore you need not worry

Oh Young Shim: Is this true…later don’t allow you to deny that fact

Moon Shin Woo: When that time comes, make sure that it is not you who don’t acknowledge that fact….Young Shim ssi…My father had asked within this month to bring you home, anyhow it is for the better, even though there will a confrontation, we need to face this up front…just now my father watch your broadcast, he did praise a few words for you

Oh Young Shim: That is because I am Receptionist Oh Young Shim…as for Shin Woo’s girlfriend Oh Young Shim, he definitely may not have that attitude towards me

Moon Shin Woo: My father although his frontal appearance may portray to look very serious but then he is a affectionate Man and a soft side to his character…compare to my Mother he is a logical and understanding man that he will not be against our relationship. He will be compare you what you think, will be more acceptable

Oh Young Shim: Don’t out high expectation on that or else you will be sadly disappointed later

Moon Shin Woo: If we like are not vexed and worry what is to come, when it become a memory there will a day we will be laughing at this when we recalls the matter therefore we need to savour the moment…if you get hurt, I will often apply the medication for your wounds

Moon Shin Woo raise his wine glass to click glass with Oh Young Shim as they sip the wine

Oh Young Shim finds that Hye Ja is not feeling well after her quarrel with Myeong Joo in the day, then bring a tray for Hye Ja to have in her room. Hye Ja turn her back seeing Oh Young Shim comes in

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni!...Agassi cook some porridge for you, get up and eat some

Hye Ja: It is fine…just take it out and leave

Yun Jung: Don’t be this way, Mother, just have some, the whole day you have had anything else to eat

Hye Ja gets up….

Hye Ja: Don’t you any sense of pride at all…you are so mesmerize by the Man that you can’t see anything else that is in front of you

Yun Jung: Omma…what is the matter?

Hye Ja: Myeong Joo…says that you are a “Ggot Baem”…said that you are a widow…for the sake of money, goes and seduce her son, do you want to received all this kind of torments this is why you are having a relationship with Shin Woo?

Yun Jung: Shin Woo's Omma, as a person is always way out of line…just calm down…Omma

Hye Ja: Get out…I don’t want to see you…Get out!!!

Hye Ja lies in bed & sighs

Moon Shin Woo comes home as Myeong Joo greets her son

Myeong Joo: Do you know who I met in the day?

Moon Shin Woo: You have met Young Shim ssi Mother-in-law?

Myeong Joo: Yes I did….I met that wench, in the end do you know what preposterous thing she said to me..said that the “widow” didn’t have the slightest interest in you but it is you who was persistence…I really didn’t don’t what to say to that

Moon Shin Woo: That is the truth

Myeong Joo is shocked

Myeong Joo: What?...

Silence is affirmative

Myeong Joo: You…you…you…you

Moon Shin Woo: Goodnight!

Moon Shin Woo goes upstairs leaving an aghast Myeong Joo to digest the truth

Myeong Joo: Yah! Shin Woo…you wretched brat….brat…Aigoo!...Aigoo!

Jin Woo comes home

Myeong Joo: Yes…you just come home

Jin Woo: Yes…

Myeong Joo: It is because of Shin Woo matter, I am already upset, then why also you need to do so..how do you not know how precious is money then you gave so much…yes…it is all in the past…it is useless to bring this up anymore…just takes this as we waste a lot of money to buy an expensive lesson…we will forget about this…forget and bygones

Jin Woo: I am alright, there is no need to worry about me, Omma

Jin Woo smiles and goes to his room

Myeong Joo: Even though he still can bring out a smile…but his heart really hurting

Myeong Joo feel the hurt for Jin Woo

Myeong Joo resorts to other tactics

Oh Young Shim at the office

Oh Young Shim: Yes…I am receptionist Oh Young Shim

Oh Young Shim takes off her head set then her phone rings

Oh Young Shim: Hello!

Myeong Joo: It is I…Shin Woo’s Mother…can we meet now?

Oh Young Shim: Now?

Myeong Joo: You must allow Shin Woo to know of this, you must come alone, I will at the coffee shop in front of the office

Moon Shin Woo waiting for the elevator as Oh Young Shim walks out from it

Moon Shin Woo: Where are you off to?

Oh Young Shim: I am going to see your Mother for a while

Moon Shin Woo: my Mother?

Oh Young Shim: I will see her for a while and be back soon…Shin Woo ssi you just pretend that you don’t know

Moon Shin Woo: Let us go together

Oh Young Shim holds moon Shin Woo back

Oh Young Shim: It will help me if Shin Woo ssi just pretend that you have no knowledge of this, even with this, your Mother and I will often meet each other, then we could at least create some acquaintance with each other, you just pretend that you don’t know..I am off…

In the café

Myeong Joo: Here….Over here…

Oh Young Shim acknowledge Myeong Joo, then Chauffeur Byeon stands up to greet Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: This person is the house chauffeur, Chauffeur Byeon

Chauffeur Byeon: How do you do, I am Byeong Hoo Seok

Oh Young Shim: Ah! Yes…How are you?

Myeong Joo: Sit down…sit down….sit down & talk…over here needs to order some refreshments

Waitress: What will you like to drink?

Myeong Joo: The weather is hot…just have something to drink while we talk, order some refreshment

Oh Young Shim: I will have Iced Coffee

Myeong Joo: Our Chauffeur Byeon after his divorce is now single and alone, is already two years. I was thinking this through, I felt that you and Chauffeur Byeon will be compatible, therefore I have ask you to come out

Oh Young Shim: What?

Myeong Joo: Marriage, if the status are on the same par, there will be any difficulties, I looking at this, I think that you be compatible to Chauffeur Byeon, do you know our Chauffeur Byeon is really a nice Man, he is not a spendthrift with his money, he will save up to buy cow…. Chauffeur Byeon how many head of cows do you own?

Chauffeur Byeon: I have 23 head of cow

Myeong Joo: There are already so many

Moon Shin Woo comes in, Myeong Joo sees her son

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...my…Aigoo!

Moon Shin Woo: What are you doing, Mother?

Myeong Joo: Why can you keep this petty things to yourself that you had to report this to our Shin Woo?

Moon Shin Woo: Get up, Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?

Moon Shin Woo: Get up!!!!...I say get up

Moon Shin Woo takes Oh Young Shim by her hand and leave with her

Myeong Joo: I say…yah! Yah! Yah!...Shin Woo!...Shin Woo!!!...Oh! That wretched brat!!!.... Crazy…wretched…

Moon Shin Woo sent Oh Young Shim home

Oh Young Shim: Thank you, Shin Woo ssi…be careful when you drive

Oh Young Shim leaves the car as Moon Shin Woo comes out as well

Oh Young Shim: It is already late, just go home…I am alright, so don’t you worry

Moon Shin Woo: I am sorry…I am really sorry…I really never could have thought that My Mother could resort to this tactics

Oh Young Shim: It is alright….Didn’t I say before that in my lifetime, it is not that I never go through or experience obstacles, this kind of petty matter, it is none to be concern

Moon Shin Woo: When it is painful, just shout that it is painful, pretending that all is well, this Young Shim ssi pains me in my heart

Oh Young Shim: Painful!...There is some….about this much…will that do for you

Moon Shin Woo embrace Oh Young Shim to give comfort to her. Hye Ja comes out

Hye Ja: What are you both doing?

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim surprise that Hye Ja is standing there

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni?

In Case you are wondering what are Jin Woo's Assets ....

Jin Woo gives 50% of his total assets from Seocho-dong apartment, Yeoksam-dong business building, Yeouido officetel and also two golf memberships

Jin Woo stamp and seal the divorce settlement as Se Ryung question whether this is done with President Moon approval. Jin Woo just stamp and thanked the lawyer to process the divorce to the court. Se Ryung tells that Jin Woo is rather relax. Jin Woo turns to Se Ryung tells that it is the end for them. Jin Woo tells that Se Ryung will walk her own path while he has his. Jin Woo leaves as Se Ryung seems have taken aback by Jin Woo's show of attitude

Seocho-dong is a district in Seoul, South of Hangang

Yeoksam-dong and holds many of the tallest buildings in Seoul in a collection of corporate headquarters and high-rise office buildings,

Yeouido or Yeoui Island is a large island in the Hangang in Seoul. It is Seoul's main business and investment banking district

Great job, Bimbibap, I always wanted to know what was said between YS and MJ. You covered all the bases for us with these recaps. Auntie Mame, I hope you're feeling better, missing your comments on this thread!!

COWS?!!!!   23 of them?!  And, that's supposed to be a selling point on the marriage market?!  :o Well,  I guess when push comes to shove, during hard times,  at least, one can still have them for food.   Just don't name them.  Once you've given them names, they become pets and you wouldn't be able to eat them.   :wacko:  You'll starve before being able to decide if you should eat Betsy or Sammy or Cuddles or Poopsie or Fred.  :w00t:

I wonder where the cows are kept.  Obviously not in Seoul.  So, if they're in the countryside, I wonder if he has to visit them on weekends.  That would put a crimp in his free time to date.  So, I can see why he's divorced and why he's still single after two years.  :rolleyes:

This is the first time I've ever heard of cows being part of a marriage dowry/assets.  I can just hear the family gossipers:   "The groom is bringing an asset of 23 cows to the marriage.  What do you think the bride will bring?"  :sweatingbullets:

hmmm  ... Do you think 172 stuffed bears, dweegi-tooki, dogs, dolls, monkeys, cats, etc would be a match for the 23 cows?!!   HAHAHAHA!  :w00t:

At this point, I don't know if I have a bad cold or a mild flu, since it's been 8 days.  My head is so congested that it feels like there's a wooly lamb in there.  And, all my usual remedies are only working temporarily.  Of course, it's the type of illness where there's really no medication from the doctor except to drink plenty of liquids, etc., which means that I'll bug them bright and early on Monday morning again. -_-

@bimbibap:  YES!  Please thank your sister for all of us.  And, she also qualifies for the Dessert Club and the housekeeping services, etc.  Please wish her and your mother a happy Chusok or 中秋節.  :)

Guest bimbibap

Latest on the Chinese translation on Indomitable Daughter in law text preview Episode 52 (Source : Baidu)

關於振宇的結婚,我剛又仔細去翻字典。。。

好像是世玲計畫要誣陷惠媛,我猜大概是要讓家人誤會振宇和惠媛要結婚吧!

總之不是振宇和惠媛真的要結婚。。。

In regards to Jin Woo wanting to marry, according to dictionary translation, it seems that Se Ryung has scheme a stratagem to frame Hye Won is set up. Guess work is that she will instigate to have the Moon family to misunderstand that Jin Woo and Hye Won will be getting married. Looks like it is not Jin Woo's intent to marry Hye Won .... (well not yet anyway)

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 48

Moon Shin Woo sent Oh Young Shim home

Moon Shin Woo: When it is painful, just shout that it is painful, pretending that all is well, this Young Shim ssi pains me in my heart

Oh Young Shim: Painful!...There is some….about this much…will that do for you

Moon Shin Woo embrace Oh Young Shim to give comfort to her. Hye Ja comes out

Hye Ja: What are you both doing?

Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim are surprise to see Hye Ja standing there

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni?

Hye Ja: This place is your in-law’s, even though both of you are in a relationship, then to do this in front of your in-law’s house…doesn’t that go against any sense of virtues

Moon Shin Woo: I am sorry, I was really inconsiderate…please forgive me

Hye Ja: What needs to have due respect…just respect them

Hye Ja is upset and goes into the house

Oh Young Shim: Our Eomeoni is really upset, but then no need to be sad…under such a situation in Eomeoni’s perspective…she had all the reason to be angry

Moon Shin Woo: I am alright, just thinking that Young Shim ssi is in-her in law’s house that she has to appease everyone’s moods and engage in such cold wars, my feeling is somewhat a little downcasted

Oh Young Shim: I had said that I will be alright

Moon Shin Woo: If you find this really hard, how about leaving this place & taking residence outside. I will help you find a officetel

Oh Young Shim: No…that can’t do…this words can’t be mentioned again…this place is my home, how can I give up my family and go else where

Moon Shin Woo: I understand…this matter…we will think of the subject later…I will take my leave

Oh Young Shim: Be careful on the road

Oh Young Shim waves goodbye as Moon Shin Woo drives off. Oh Young Shim goes to Hye Ja room

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni, may I come in

Hye Ja: It is already late…just return to your room and sleep, why the need to come here. You and I have nothing else to speak about

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry…Eomeoni, except to say sorry to you, I don’t know what else to say

Hye Ja: How can you just know to only think for yourself that being so selfish…how can you bring that Young Man to go and visit our Hong Goo then now at our entrance…if some acquaintance was to witness that, passing by, what will they say about that…I ask you to think and consider of other people’s feelings before you act so brashly

Oh Young Shim notice her wedding photo with Hong Goo is at Hye Ja’s room

Oh Young Shim: Why is the wedding photograph….?

Hye Ja: I had it taken down…wedding photograph was hanging in your room’s wall, do you know that…just thinking that you are in front of my son photo, with a Man speaking of sweet things on the phones, actually it leave a sense of bitterness in my heart, so I brought this over, how do you feel now?….Sigh!...you must really hate this Mother-in-law of yours…even though I had said this before to you that you are not my daughter in law moreover you are my birth daughter, but looking at it, there is no way to do so…I am just can be only a Mother-in-law….after Hong Goo died…when I call you to return back to the household, said that if you were to meet with a Nice Man then I will as your birth Mother prepares your wedding and said that I will marry you off from this house but then I don’t know why I am now so sad, maybe that I can only be a bad Mother-in-law

Oh Young Shim: Not at all, Eomeoni

Hye Ja: Now saying this is deem useless…during this time, whether or not we can retain being close is doubtful as I will have resentment against you but there leave me without any choice…this is my truthful thought as for now

Halmeoni comes in to Hye Ja’s room as they wipe their tears from their face

Halmeoni: Why are you doing here in the room?...The whole day this person has been hard at work, why are you asking her to kneel before you

Oh Young Shim: It is not like that, Halmeoni…is is not that at all..

Halmeoni: What fault has this child done wronged, it is the duty of the elders to show gentility to her and understanding, the child without a husband, staying with her in law working hard to stride in life, don’t you feel any sympathy for the child…no matter where you go and seek to find, the likes of the eldest, there is none to be found elsewhere, you must understand gratitude…Quickly…go back and rest, you has been at work the whole day…you must be tired

Oh Young Shim obediently leave Hye Ja room as Halmeoni sighs and leaves the room. Hye Ja weep quietly in despair

Hye Ja: Then who will understand what my feelings are…in this lifetime, who will come and understand me

Shin Woo Confronts Myeong Joo

Moon Shin Woo return home

Moon Shin Woo: Let us talk, Omma

Myeong Joo: I most probably know what you are going to say…now your eyes are being blinded by that “thing”…that widow even with our Byeon Chauffeur would be seen as wronged as well

Moon Shin Woo: Omma!

Myeong Joo: That is the kind of woman that you are now having a relationship with, that is putting it politely

Moon Shin Woo: Here after what ever need to be said, refer that to me, don’t go about at moment notice calling Young Shim out and render her harm

Myeong Joo: What did that wretched widow put you under what spell to deceived you that has make my innate intelligent son becomes an idiot

Moon Shin Woo: Omma…I am now an adult…did I ever in the past have ever disappointed you before, can it be possible that you trust me in this…Omma, don’t you any trust in me?

Myeong Joo; Before that Widow appear, whatever you say, I will believe you but now that the widow has appeared, even whatever you say, Mother is unable to trust you

Myeong Joo goes to her room as Moon Shin Woo is at ends wits

Jin Woo speak of a possible future with Hye Won

Moon Shin Woo finds Jin Woo happily talking to someone on the phone

Moon Shin Woo: Who is on the line that you are so happily talking to?

Jin Woo: I had mentioned to you before, it is Han Hye Won’s daughter

Moon Shin Woo: Have you really thought of being together with that lady?

Jin Woo: If it is possible, I wish to do so, if I were to have that kind of fortunes of luck to say the least…how is your progress with Oh Young Shim ssi…any improvements?

Moon Shin Woo: Oh Young Shim and I have progressed but the problems lies with our Mother…our Mother is really something…really she will resort to any tactics there is available…..today she made a mess

Jin Woo: In that perspective, you must understand Mother, the likes like Oh Young Shim’s qualifications which parents will be so easy to accept

Moon Shin Woo: In addition to that, Young Shim ssi Mother-in-law, it seem are past acquaintance with Mother

Jin Woo: Really?

Moon Shin Woo: It seem that their relationship is not in friendly terms, it seems that they had a bitter past but they didn’t tell me what is it all about…but this can be confirmed that something must have happened that the both of them are not in good terms

Yun Jung speaks on Young Shim's behalf

Hye Ja pacing at the courtyard as Yun Jung return home

Yun Jung: I am home

Hye Ja: Can’t you be home earlier, what time is it now?

Yun Jung: Aigoo! Our Madam Cha Hye Ja, what is it that is making her unhappy…I heard that you had a big quarrel with Shin Woo’s Mother then you vent your upset eldest sister-in-law

Hye Ja: The news travel fast

Yun Jung: Be a little broad minded towards eldest sister-in-law…this time, it doesn’t look the slightest like Mother

Hye Ja: Sigh!...I feel like I has been betrayed by her, that I had always treat her as my own daughter

Yun Jung: We can speaking honestly about the matter, if eldest sister-in-law is Mother’s own daughter, the son-in-law has died, then became a widow, later Shin Woo appears that is handsome and suave like a Prince Charming, then you be saying that this is heaven bestowed…that you be saying

Hye Ja: Child, you speak as though I am a bad Mother in law

Yun Jung: During this time, Eldest sister-in-law has to endures so many of Oppa’s philandered activities that she has suffered so much…Can you just think that Shin Woo is a gift bestowed by Oppa from heaven, just do that…Mother?

Hye Ja: You…clearly well aware of the knowledge the relationship that I have with Shin Woo's Mother, can you say such things to me..that wretched Myeong Joo, is the most despicable woman there is…how can I possible be able to sent your eldest sister in law to her house, no need to think that your eldest sister in law will be tormented by her every day

Hye Ja can only sigh. Oh Young Shim ponder in her room what Hye Ja said

Hye Ja:… during this time, whether or not we can retain being close is doubtful as I will have resentment against you but there leave me without any choice…this is my truthful thought as for now

Oh Young Shim phone rings

Oh Young Shim: Hello!

Moon Shin Woo: What are you doing?...

Oh Young Shim: Nothing…just pondering in thoughts

Moon Shin Woo: You were reprimanded by your Mother-in-law

Oh Young Shim: There is some…I am fine

Moon Shin Woo: Have you been crying?

Oh Young Shim: Why do you always perceived me as a cry baby…I said that I am fine

Moon Shin Woo: Do you want to meet?

Oh Young Shim: You mean now?

Moon Shin Woo: In your dreams….

Oh Young Shim: What is this….really cold….

Hye Ja comes to Oh Young Shim's room and overhears Oh Young Shim speaking to Moon Shin Woo and laughing

Hye Ja: Being severely reprimanded by Mother in law, still have the mood to talk over the phone. Looks like that it is not just an ordinary liking for the Young Man

Hye Ja leaves

Breakfast at the Moon family

Pres. Moon: Jin Woo…whatever the assets in your name, I will transfer them back to my holding, so be mentally prepared for that

Myeong Joo: Yeobo?

Pres. Moon: A person who doesn’t cherish hard earned money without gratitude, I will definitely will not leave my lifetime hard earn money for him to inherit…The assets named that you wife has seize, that is what you will owned, even if is W10, I will not any to you, do you have any opinion to that?

Jin Woo: None….I have a meeting…I will take my leave

Myeong Joo: Jin Woo?

Pres. Moon: Idiot!...why give 50%...what right to seize…is it perhaps that Jin Woo the brat is said to be having that alleged affairs with the woman in the photograph, is that true…that is why the divorce settlements, there is ground to seize that amount of assets

Myeong Joo: I say…don’t you understand Jin Woo…he had said that he did not, in this world, there are people who have extra marital affairs, our Jin Woo is not that kind of a person…it is that venomous snake (Se Ryung) that has frame him with this set up

Pres. Moon: idiot!

Myeong Joo: Aiyoh!..Children aren’t many just the two, how can you both make me worry…?

Pres Moon: What is my wife lately keep muttering that for…why do you need to drag our Shin Woo into the picture as well. Is our Shin Woo the same with our Jin Woo?

Moon Shin Woo: Father?

Myeong Joo slam the table to cut short Moon Shin Woo's sentence

Myeong Joo: Quietly…Just eat…

Myeong Joo resort to another tactic

Myeong Joo ponders

Myeong Joo: No matter whether it is Hye Ja or her daughter in law, just with words, they will for give up, both of them really wants to bury me to my grave, their stratagems is excellent

Myeong Joo goes to her house safe then took a stack of money

Myeong Joo: Although it was not easy for me to save up this money, need to give this away, this is really painful pinch

Myeong Joo comes to Manwoldang as her chauffeur open the door for Myeong Joo

Myeong Joo: Don’t switch off the engine, just keep the car running…stay with the car…if anything becomes amiss, we need to make a quick exit….Get into the car

Myeong Joo calls Hye Ja

Myeong Joo: It is I, Myeong Joo…I am now outside your house gate, quickly come out…what is it…you will know what it is when you come out…it is the matter of money that you have been harassing me for..come out, I don’t have the time

Hye Ja marches out

Hye Ja: What is it…again?

Myeong Joo: It is not that I wish to see you face, it is why I came…I will like to make speedy amends to the grudges we have in the past to have an end

Hye Ja: What are you prattling about?

Myeong Joo hands over an envelope

Hye Ja: What is this then?

Myeong Joo: What else that this be?

Myeong Joo put the envelope into Hye Ja’s hands

Myeong Joo: Of course, it is money…

Hye Ja: Therefore what are you saying that you are giving me money for

Myeong Joo: Isn’t that the main aim that you had been targeting for is this?

Hye Ja: What?

Myeong Joo: Didn’t you say that 100 sacks of rice is wasn’t with worth therefore accept this then…asked your daughter-in-law to leave our Shin Woo

Hye Ja is appalled

Myeong Joo: Do you know how much is inside the envelope, then your mouth is now gaping wide like that…in your lifetime, it is the amount that you have never seen before

Hye Ja: Where there such a wretched wench?

Hye Ja throw the envelope at Myeong Joo and the envelope falls on the ground

Myeong Joo: Yah!...Do you know how much is inside the envelope…the you discard it like that

Hye Ja: I don’t need that…just vanished from here at once

Myeong Joo: Firstly…look & see the amount…look

Hye Ja: How can you come showing off and boasting..take that away at once

Myeong Joo: This is already my final offer…no less is given…just accepts it…don’t appear in front of my face again

Myeong Joo escapes to her car as Hye Ja runs after the car

Hye Ja: Yah!..Stop when you are…Hyeon Myeong Joo… Yah!..Stop when you are…Hyeon Myeong Joo..Yah!....Wretched wench…Why does she always flash her ill gotten money..Aigoo!

Oh Young Shim at the office

Oh Young Shim: Yes…have a nice day. I am receptionist Oh Young Shim

Oh Young Shim phone rings

Oh Young Shim: Yes, Eomeoni…what is the matter?

Hye Ja: Now you go and bring Shin Woo back to the house at once

Oh Young Shim: Why Shin Woo ssi?

Hye Ja: You will know when you come home

Hye Ja hangs up

Oh Young Shim: What actually has happened at home?

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim in the car

Moon Shin Woo: You are saying that you Mother in law clearly say to invite me over to come to the house

Oh Young Shim: Can’t say…whether it is invitation…but Eomeoni’s tone of voice is angry…I am really not sure

Moon Shin Woo: No…I do feel..it si your Mother in law asking us to come…then in front us to give her approval to our relationship

Oh Young Shim: Don’t be too optimistic on that thought….later it will be a great disappointment

Moon Shin Woo: There will be times for disappointment, there will be…we just need to say dream about the matter

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim alight from the car

Oh Young Shim: What actually has happened, then all of the sudden ask us to come home

Moon Shin Woo: I have a great feeling about this…it clearly that she will give us her approval on our relationship…trust in me…

Hye Ja waits for them in her room as Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim comes in

Moon Shin Woo: Have you been well…Eomeonim?

Hye Ja hands Moon Shin Woo Myeong Joo’s envelope

Moon Shin Woo: What is this…..?

Hye Ja: This is what you Mother gave me just now…return that to her then just help me to convey this message to her…if she will to do this again then at the moment, I will not let this pass

Moon Shin Woo: I am really sorry….I will render you an apology on her behalf

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni….Sorry…

Hye Ja: Can you not say another I am sorry to me again…I when I think of your Mother, I will had to bite my grit until it bleeds…she is that kind of a person to me…I now really want to shout and scold at you but then I am tolerating this…take this money and leave…if you don’t wish to hear anything nasty from me…leave…as of this moment in regards to see you again I hope it will never happened…I have finished what I want to say…just leave

Moon Shin Woo: For Young Shim ssi…please give me your approval to marry her

Hye Ja: What?...What are you saying?....

Moon Shin Woo looks really determined…. Oh Young Shim is shocked at Moon Shin Woo's request

For interest just how wealthy is Chauffeur Byeon ...

In South Korea, local beef Han woo (cattle raise in Korean called Bos taurus coreanae) is around three times the price of U.S. beef imports. But many believe the taste is worth the expense, which I personally can vouched having taste the meat in Gyeongju. Since Koreans consider Hanwoo a cultural icon and one of the top-quality beef of the world, it is used in traditional foods, popular holiday dishes or as a special-day gift

During the earlier days, the champion of Ssireum (Korean wrestling) the prize was a head Korean cow

At a livestock market in Gimhae, South Gyeongsang Province on June 24, 2011, 10 head of 600 kg cows were sold each for 8.15 million won (US$7,878), 2 million won more than regular grade A Korean beef cattle. The South Gyeongsang provincial government and the local branch of the National Agricultural Cooperative Federation raised the cattle, which are called Hanwoojiye.

Therefore working the math ....23 head of Korean cow will fetched 187,450,000 won (USD 181,194). So not bad for someone working as a chauffeur. Does he really need to work? Furthermore cows will multiply ...

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 50

新宇妈跟慧子吵架声音过大,引起奶奶注意。

奶奶问怎麼回事?於是四人坐下来谈。

新宇妈发现奶奶也是寡妇,英心把茶水送来后,说三人都是寡妇?

慧子阻止新宇妈造次。奶奶说话了,新宇妈道歉。

新宇妈喝一口水开始说英心怎样怎样,说英心本来保证跟儿子没什麼,结果。。。

新宇妈左一句寡妇又一句寡妇,慧子暗示她够了!奶奶也念了几句。

奶奶似乎提到新宇来说要跟英心结婚,然后意指她不会多去干涉,就进房了。

新宇妈对奶奶的反应很生气,慧子把新宇妈弄出去。

两人在满月堂门口又吵起来,差点打起来,英心阻止。

英心说道歉后进门去,新宇妈要离去,遇到惠媛回来,两人说了几句。

新宇妈离开后惠媛喘了口气,遇到顺静带比比亚娜,三人一起进屋。

Myeong Joo and Hye Ja started to have a shouting match in their quarrel, then caught Halmeoni’s attention. Halmeoni asked what is happening, then the 4 of them sat down to talk. Myeong Joo that soon find out that Halmeoni is also a widow. Young Shim bring some beverages as Myeong Joo said that 3 of them are widows. Hye Ja stops Myeong Joo from being nasty. Halmeoni spoke and Myeong Joo has to apologise. Myeong Joo gulps the water then started to rebuke Young Shim this and that, said that Young Shim had promise that she didn’t have anything with her son, in the end….Myeong Joo start her sentence with the word “widow”. Hye Ja suggest that Myeong Joo has enough said with using that word. Halmeoni nags a few words. Halmeoni then brought out that Shin Woo has come to the house to say that he wants to marry Young Shim, then Halmeoni tells that she will adopted a non interference stand on the matter then goes to her room. Myeong Joo is upset over Halmeoni’s non interference response. Hye Ja drags Myeong Joo out of Manwoldang. Both of the ladies starts to quarrel outside Manwoldang that almost came nearly to blows. Young Shim intercept and managed to stop them. Young Shim apologise then goes in. Myeong Joo was about to leave when she met Hye Won who has return from work, both of them had a talk. Myeong Joo leaves as Hye Won breathes a sigh of relief then she met Soon Jung with Vivianna. The 3 of them goes in

英心和慧子在奶奶房里,奶奶很生气。

慧子问你真的要跟新宇住在一起?英心说真的没有!

奶奶太生气了,也骂了慧子,最后说你们要怎样就怎样。

Young Shim and Hye Ja is in Halmeoni’s room. Halmeoni is upset. Hye Ja then queries that Young Shim really want to live in with Moon Shin Woo. Young said that she does not. Halmeoni is even more upset then also scolds Hye Ja as well. Then in the end tells what they want to do…just go and do it

英心伤心出来客厅,遇到惠媛,惠媛说两位真的要结婚吗?英心不知怎回答,沈默,惠媛替大嫂感到高兴

Young Shim is sad then came out to the living room, then met with Hye Won as she question Young Shim whether the both of them intent to get marry. Young Shim don’t know how to answer & keep silent. Hye Won tells that she will stand at Young Shim & Shin Woo’s side. Hye Won express that she is happy for Young Shim

新宇找了房子,并且特地买了家庭用品、家具等,新宇还高兴的试睡床。

新宇打电话给英心问怎麼样?英心说没事,新宇要英心出来说有东西要给。

英心提到新宇妈说一起住的事情,新宇说我妈又做什麼吗?新宇很担心。

Shin Woo goes looking at officetel then specially goes to buy fitting and furnishing for the house. Shin Woo is so happy testing the beds. Shin Woo calls Young Shim to ask how is she. Young Shim said that she is alright. Shin Woo asked Young Shim to come out that he has something to give her. Young Shim then mentioned Myeong Joo incident at Manwoldang. Shin Woo asked what his Mother had done. Shin Woo is concern

新宇爸跟新宇在办公室,提到购物台的案子问新宇状况,新宇解释。

新宇爸完全支持新宇的说法,新宇这时提到女朋友,要爸爸近期等待,新宇爸很高兴。

President Moon and Jin Woo at the office, then mentioned about the progress of the recruitment of the shopping host anchor from Shin Woo. Shin Woo explains his report. Pres. Moon is total agreement to Shin Woo’s report and proposal. President Moon asked when Shin Woo will bring his girlfriend home. Shin Woo tells his father is will be soon. President Moon is happy to hear that

振宇又听到惠媛和洪哲讲电话,洪哲那头没声音后,惠媛哭泣。

振宇过来抱住惠媛安慰她。

Jin Woo overhears Hye Won speaking to Hong Chul on the phone. Hong Chul hangs up. Hye Won cries. Jin Woo comes over to hug Hye Won to comfort her

新宇带英心来到新房子,说这里以后是英心的家,担心英心受婆家气。

英心解释婆婆跟奶奶不是他想的那样对她不好。

英心很感谢新宇做的一切,新宇说身为英心爱的男人做这些不算什麼。

英心说他很感动感觉很幸福,谢谢新宇,两人拥抱一起

Shin Woo takes Young Shim to see the officetel then tells Young Shim that this is her new accommodation as he was worried that Young Shim is having a hard time at her in law. Young Shim explains that Halmeoni and Hye Ja are not as nasty to her as what Shin Woo imagine that they are. Young Shim is grateful for everything that Shin Woo has done for her. Shin Woo said as the Man who is beside her, this is the least he can do. Young Shim said that she is touched and move and feel really blissful and thanked Shin Woo as they both embrace each other

新宇回家后,新宇妈质问他真的去要求结婚?新宇说对,他是真心的。

新宇妈发现不对,开始改变策略,要新宇上楼去,新宇妈开始想下一招的味道。

振宇看著比比亚娜照片,新宇妈进来说新宇和英心的事情。

振宇替两人说情,新宇妈提到去了满月堂之类的事。

振宇觉得妈妈这样不妥,说了几句,妈妈反感,振宇赶快让妈妈不要太生气。

新宇妈提到在满月堂门口遇到惠媛,振宇吃惊。

Shin Woo return home. Myeong Joo question her son whether he went to Manwoldang to propose marriage. Shin Woo affirm that it is correct & he is sincere about the matter. Myeong Joo finds that progress is not going correctly, then start to alter her strategy then Shin Woo goes upstairs. Myeong Joo starts to think hard on the next course of strategy. Jin Woo is looking at Vivianna’s photo. Myeong Joo comes in to complaint about Shin Woo and Young Shim matters. Jin Woo sides Shin Woo and Young Shim with favourable remarks, after saying a few words, Myeong takes offence. Jin Woo tries to pacifies his Mother not to be too upset. Myeong Joo then mentioned that she met Hye Won outside the entrance of Manwoldang. Jin Woo is surprised

惠媛想跟慧子提洪哲的事,但看慧子已经受不住打击,於是选择不提。

慧子回房接硕南电话,姑姑进来,慧子赶快挂掉,姑姑发现慧子有了新手机。

姑姑问慧子跟谁通话?慧子很紧张,姑姑发现有问题。

一家人在客厅讨论英心的问题,惠媛站在英心立场说了些话。

妍静说来投票,结果慧子投赞成,其他人都反对,但慧子手又忍不住想举起手跟大家一样。

最后慧子乾脆回房,剩下大家大喊加油~~~~~~

Hye Won want to inform Hye Ja regarding Hong Chul matter, but seeing that Hye Ja will not able to accept another shock, finally Hye Won chose not to mention. Hye Ja goes to her room to answer Café Proprietor’s phone call. Geum Shil comes in, Hye Ja quickly hangs up. Geum Shil notice Hye Ja has a hand phone. Geum Shil asked who Hye Ja was on the line with. Hye Ja look nervous. Geum Shil sense something amiss. Everyone is at the living room discussing Young Shim’s matter. Hye Won said she will stand with Young Shim. Yun Jung asked to put the matter to vote. The result, Hye ja was for, while the rest was against, but then Hye Ja did in the end raise her hands for against then Hye Ja goes to her room as the rest of the family celebrate their victory with an unanimous vote as the shouts “Aja”

英心在房里沈思哭泣。

第二天上班,英心报名购物主播招募,小三又来讽刺了。

Young Shim in the room weeps, the next day at work, Young Shim apply for the shopping host/anchor position. Im Ji Eun came and offer sarcasm to Young Shim

振宇逛珠宝店要买戒指给小朋友的,世玲看到很生气。

世玲过来跟振宇说话,振宇冷淡以对。

Jin Woo goes to the jewellery shop and he wants to buy a ring for a kid. Se Ryung sees him and is upset. Se Ryung came over and spoke to Jin Woo, where Jin Woo answer her rather coldly

英心又接到新宇妈电话了。

新宇看到妈妈车子停在公司咖啡厅门口。

新宇妈下车进去见英心,拿了钱给英心,新宇出现,把钱包打开看。

新宇妈被儿子的话堵的无言以对。

新宇跟英心两人回公司,走在一起开心聊天,遇到新宇爸出现。

爸爸说是谘询师吴英心吗?爸爸很开心要跟英心握手,英心吓一跳看了新宇一眼。

Young Shim received Myeong Joo call. Shin Woo notice his Mother’s car parked in front of the café entrance. Myeong Joo came out from her car and goes in to see Young Shim, then she hand the money to Young Shim. Shin Woo appears, then open the envelope to look. Shin Woo goes to reprimanded his mother for her action that left Myeong Joo speechless and dumbfounded. Shin Woo and Young Shim both return to the office then while walking they were happy chatting when President Moon appear. President Moon asked whether she is receptionist Oh Young Shim. Pres. Moon look so happy and want to come to shake hands with Young Shim. Young Shim is caught surprise and glance at Shin Woo

今日结束!

The end

51集预告:

Episode 51 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100073100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

Halmeoni reprimands Oh Young Shim

奶奶看到新宇和英心在车上一起睡著,生气拍打车门。

Halmeoni comes out and notice that Oh Young Shim & Moon Shin Woo has doze off in his parked car then Halmeoni hits the car

新宇带英心去买衣服。

Moon Shin Woo takes Oh Young Shim shopping for clothes

小三又去新宇妈旁边挑拨离间了。

Im Ji Eun goes Myeong Joo to add fuel to fire over Moon Shin Woo promoting Oh Young Shim to become an anchor

Se Ryung (had a new hairstyle) asked Jin Woo to wait…Jin Woo doesn’t wish to further their conversation

振宇向惠媛递出了戒指(3个含比比亚娜)。

Vivianna tells that she likes Jin Woo very much as Jin Woo said if she likes him, he offers her rings then asked to accept the rings, Hye Won is touches as there is 3 rings

奶奶生气把英心赶出去,新宇在外面,一家子女人出来说把英心交给你了!

Halmeoni is upset then demands that Young Shim leaves Manwoldang. Moon Shin Woo comes to Manwoldang as Geum Shil and the rest of the younger women folk of Manwoldang hands Oh Young Shim to his care

(Source : Baidu)

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 49

Moon Shin and Oh Young Shim kneel in front of Hye Ja

Moon Shin Woo: For Young Shim ssi…please give me your approval to marry her

Oh Young Shim surprise and shock as she turns to look at Moon Shin Woo

Hye Ja: What?...What are you saying?....

Moon Shin Woo is determined

Moon Shin Woo: I want to marry Young Shim ssi…Eomeonim…I hope that… Eomeonim can give your approval to our relationship, it will be really nice

Hye Ja: Do you actually trying to be ignorant to what I had just said then you can speak to me in this manner…I had already said how your Mother has disparage me in disgrace, how can you speak to me like that?

Moon Shin Woo: I am not…Eomeonim…I definitely don’t mean that…I really sincerely that I can have trust in Eomeonim, this is why I say this to you…please permit me to marry Young Shim ssi

Hye Ja: I…will never give you my approval…if you both want to marry then you leave this household then both of you can do as you please…if you want to marry, then marry then

Outside the room, Halmeoni hears noise as the other members are eavesdropping at the door

Halmeoni: I say….What are they saying…?

Geum Shil tries to stop her mother

Geum Shil: Omma!....

Hye Won: Halmeoni?....

Halmeoni: I say…what with marriage…actually who is marrying whom….?

Geum Shil: Omma…that is….please calm down…just go back to your room…I will slowly relay this to you

Halmeoni pushes Geum Shil aside

Halmeoni: Move aside

Geum Shil: Omma!

Inside Hye Ja room

Hye Ja: Your Mother is also the same with me, then we will never approve to permit this marriage therefore if the both of you insist in getting married….

Halmeoni opens the door as Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim makes way as they stand aside

Halmeoni: I do say…what is happening here…. who want to marry whom….eh!...Are you now here saying that both of you want to marry?....Eh!

Moon Shin Woo: Please give us your approval…Halmeoni

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Aigoo!...Good Heavens!!!...heavens!!!...

Halmeoni staggers on her footing then collapse in faint as Moon Shin Woo and Hye Ja support Halmeoni’s collapse

Hye Ja: Eomeoni!!!

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Aigoo!...

The rest of the family rushes in

Geum Shil: Omma!...Omma!

Halmeoni: Let me die

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni!

In Halmeoni room, Geum Shil ask her mother to take Cheon Shim Wan

Geum Shil: Omma…just take this Cheon Shim Won first…just quickly say Ah!..Omma…heavens…just quickly take this…

Cheon Shim Wan or 清心丸 is an oriental medicine in capsule or pill that helps to maintain the health and well-being of the heart spleen, stomach, muscles and blood. It also promotes you feeling calmly and relaxed. Its function clears liver and blood heat, opens heart orifices, dissipates heart-phlegm, restores consciousness. Use for loss of consciousness or delirium due to fever, or for prolonged high fever with signs of restlessness, convulsions, tetany or cramping. It is used for encephalitis and brain fevers. Useful in children's fevers. Function: Clear excess heat, calm the patient Application: Use to treat sequel of (arm, leg or facial paralysis, speech impairment, dizziness). This is also especially useful to help calm a stroke patient who is agitated with heat signs, such as red face, easily angered rapid pulse, etc

Halmeoni pushes Geum Shil away

Geum Shil: Aigoo! Really…Omma….there is no need to be so stubborn…just quickly take a capsule..open your mouth

Halmeoni pushes Geum Shil away

Hye Ja: I see that this can’t do…we need to sent her to the hospital

Halmeoni: Aigoo!....there is no need….for that….no need…no need….

Geum Shil: No…I do say…Omma you already has been stressed and collapse in faint twice today..don’t know whether Cheon Shim Wan will be of any use…but you first just take a capsule

Oh Young Shim comes in with a basin of water and a towel

Geum Shil: Omma…say Ah!

Halmeoni: Aigoo!....I say there is no need

Oh Young Shim: Here a wet towel

Halmeoni: Take it away!

Geum Shil: Really…look at you….what a temper

Halmeoni gets up

Halmeoni: You….get out from this household

Oh Young Shim is surprised

Geum Shil: Omma…what are you saying?

Halmeoni: You now not qualified to be Manwoldang’s daughter in law…you already have another person in a relationship..a person who decided to have a new life in this world…what eligible right does she have to resides in my household…pack your belongings at once and leave Manwoldang immediately

Geum Shil: Really…Omma…I say…suddenly asked eldest to leave Manwoldang…where are you asking her to go to?

Hye Ja: Eomeoni….just lied down first then calm down

Halmeoni: You….say something on this matter..did you come in between Shin Woo and Yun Jung because you want to remarry so much

Kim Yun Jung: Halmeoni, you has been misunderstood…Eonni didn’t come in between us….it always has been that the person that Shin Woo likes was Eonni from the start…we all make a wrong presumption on that. Eonni never came in between, it never happened, Halmeoni

Geum Shil: That is right, Omma…form the start the arrow strike not at Yun Jung directions, moreover it is niece-in-law (Young Shim)…it is Omma and the rest of us who make a mistake and misunderstood. Omma, you are really over reacting here with your presumptions

Halmeoni: Shut that mouth of yours…do you really despise living in Manwoldang so much…Hong Goo just passed away not so long ago, so far you go and seek another beau..Aigoo!...Aigoo!...this is really hard to take….I am ashamed to face the ancestors

Oh Young Shim: Even though if I had 10 mouths, I will not able to say anything, Halmeoni…I am sure that no matter what I am going to say, it will just be giving excuses to myself, except for saying that I am sorry, there is nothing I can say

Halmeoni cries in upset. Yun Jung comes out as Shin Woo waits outside at his car

Kim Yun Jung: For today, you just go home first

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi?

Kim Yun Jung: Not good…even though if you stand here, it will not alter matters…just go home…Eonni has me by her side therefore there is no need to worry

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi…will she alright?

Kim Yun Jung: Are you afraid that Grandmother and Mother will gobble up Eonni, if anything should happened, I will call you at once, therefore no need to worry….go home…be careful on the road

Moon Shin Woo is hesitant

Moon Shin Woo comes home

Moon Shin Woo: Omma!...Omma!!!!!

Myeong Joo: I say what with this child..why are you shouting at the top of your voice…have you had dinner?

Moon Shin Woo takes out the envelope of money

Moon Shin Woo: What is this?

Myeong Joo: Yes…I knew that you will reacted this way therefore your Father is out for drinks & he will be back later..Sit down…Sit down, we will slowly talk about this matter

Moon Shin Woo sits down and slam the envelope on the table

Myeong Joo: Why…she thinks it is too little

Moon Shin Woo: Omma!!!!

Myeong Joo: You are completely off the track…grown up as an adult, never once that I have shouted at my children…what did that wretched widow actually has done to you that has allow you to be acting so weird

Moon Shin Woo: From now onwards, don’t you interfere or meddle in my affairs with Young Shim ssi

Myeong Joo: Are you choosing to ignore what your Mother had said…the whole day outside that you are flirting with that vixen widow and what you have learns, is just bad habits

Moon Shin Woo: Omma…I beg you…didn’t I already mentioned this to you…what needs to be say, must be say to me, did you forget that…it is not enough to say this to Young Shim ssi, how can you go and seek out Young Shim ssi Mother-in-law, how can you do that?....

Myeong Joo: Do you think that I dare not do something is outrageous ...Listen to me well….it was hard for me to stride to raise a precious son, how can I watch to see my son go with that widow’s side, do you think any parents stay idle to watch at the sideline for that

Moon Shin Woo: Omma…you don’t know Young Shim ssi well

Myeong Joo: What make you think that I must understand that kind of a woman?

Moon Shin Woo: I beg you, Eomeoni, don’t use society prejudice to look at people, just use your heart to look at Young Shim ssi…don’t you trust me, Mother…..then can’t you just trust in my own choice

Myeong Joo: No, I can’t and I will not…Don’t needs to repeat 10 times, even though reincarnated 100 times, I will never give my approval..Come to your sense…wretched brat…it is lucky that I am this manner, moreover if your Father learns of this, at that time, it will definitely be chaos and all hell will break loose…brat….

Moon Shin Woo: No matter what…you must not go to Young Shim’s in law residence…even to Young Shim ssi…I will go upstairs

Myeong Joo: That I will never do…it is not until I know that the widow has left your side…100 times…1000 times, I will go and tramples her in-law house

Moon Shin Woo marches upstairs

Myeong Joo: That child has lost all sense of sensibility…he is no longer my son Shin Woo…that wretched wench of mother and daughter-in-law…how am I suppose to deal with them?

Geum Shil tells her Mother the difference in times

Geum Shil trying to coax her mother to eat

Geum Shil: Omma….aren’t you really not going to eat at all…the least just eat some before going to sleep…

Halmeoni: Sigh!

Geum Shil: Omma, let us calm down…no…let us talk…woman to woman sincerely have a chat…Omma…your lifetime you have live your life in widowhood alone until now, do you think it is a sense of pride…after father has passed away…that you lived in widowhood alone until now…so many year until now, there is not once that you had any regrets at all…until today…just say the truth from your heart

Halmeoni: What prattles are you saying there?...Just switch off the light for me to sleep

Geum Shil: Now it is not the Joseon Dynasty….nowadays if your husband is not compatible, you could leave the marriage, a young daughter-in-law already sent off her husband, must she also be like Omma live her life in widowhood for the rest of her life alone, do you think Omma will be comfortable with that thought..just tell me the truth, even though if you do so, will someone comes to erect a chastity gate of virtue for you…even if someone erect it for you, what use is that for, especially nowadays….Omma ..your thinking is a little old fashioned, this kind of era is now in the past…Omma

Chastity gate (济节孝坊) is an archway gate erected to be given to widows who remained unmarried till death, praising what was seen as loyalty to their deceased husbands

Halmeoni gets up and hit on Geum Shil

Halmeoni: Aigoo…this wretched child…

Halmeoni kicks Geum Shil away

Geum Shil: Aigoo…My Mother is really very strong…Omma…therefore I am saying….I ask you don’t be to be so stubborn..from now on…just think on the bright side & marries her off, Omma

Halmeoni hits Geum Shil with her pillow

Geum Shil: Omma!...if you hit me…will make you feel better then hit me…yes…you do understand…Omma?

Halmeoni cries

Hye Won conversation with Oh Young Shim

Hye Won apologize that it was her fault that she was suppose to look after the porridge but forgot all about the matter then in the end got Oh Young Shim scalded. Oh Young Shim said that it wasn’t serious and asked where she went off to. Hye Won tells that she has a tea with a friend (Jin Woo) nearby. Hye Won tells Oh Young Shim that she actually doesn’t comprehend Oh Young Shim at all. Hye Won tells that Oh Young Shim’s husband had already passed away, where is there any daughter in law nowadays will still stay with the in laws then to say for Oh Young Shim that she had already stamp and seal their divorce papers with late Hong Goo.

Oh Young Shim asked what is Hye Won trying to imply. Hye Won advice that Oh Young Shim should choose her own path in life then honestly speaking that Halmeoni and Hye Ja are just technically in-laws and can’t be otherwise. Hye Ja tells that she discover that they mentioned to Oh Young Shim that she as actual family like birth daughter is just lip service to her. Oh Young Shim tells that Halmeoni and Hye Ja sincerely indeed treat her as daughter but then during this time, it was her who don’t really have much to converse with them then suddenly sprung up suddenly on the matter of having a relationship with Moon Shin Woo, it seems like a betrayal to them.

Hye Won doesn’t see that logic, if they were to treat Oh Young Shim as a daughter then if their daughter were to meet a Man that is better qualification in status and abilities than her late husband, they will surely marry her off but then why would they disapprove, they should at least applause their hands in favour instead. Oh Young Shim tells that listening to Hye Won reasoning, there is some logic, but Oh Young Shim said why she can’t see the perspective of Hye Won’s reasoning as she just feel guilty that she has wronged them. Hye Won tells that maybe Oh Young Shim is too much like an angel

Suk Nam with Hye Ja

Suk Nam gives Hye Ja a hand phone as she asked what is it for. Suk Nam said that when he worry for Hye Ja and wants to call her and he is afraid that the other members of the family answer his call, but then he will be worry sick if he doesn’t talk to her. Suk Nam said that if Hye Ja wants to call him, then she can use the phone, his number is on Speed Dial 1 and asked her to press that. Suk Nam said there is no other reason to that, so he ask Hye Ja not to be burden and accept the phone. Hye Ja accept the phone with thanks. Suk Nam said that Halmeoni must be really upset. Hye Ja tells that Halmeoni is Matriarch of the traditional family, in this world there is a value price in that but then when the youngest wants to remarry, she definitely will not able to understand.

Suk Nam wishes that Hye Ja can be the supporter and the backer for her daughter-in-law. Suk Nam said that once in a while he will think that if 40 years ago, if he wasn’t so easy to give up, or he has more of a courage, there are times that he has his regrets. Hye Ja is shy that Suk Nam brings out the past. Suk Nam said that compare to others, Hye Ja has a better understanding to what her daughter-in-law is going through then Suk Nam asked Hye Ja can’t be her daughter-in-law moral supporter, the least that her daughter-in-law will not forever have regrets. Hye Ja thinks on what Suk Nam said

Hye Ja went in to see Halmeoni

Halmeoni: Did you go to the market?

Hye Ja: Yes…I just went around…there is nothing to buy….What is it…do you have something to say…

Halmeoni: Does the house have any money?

Hye Ja: Money?

Halmeoni: If we need to sent off eldest away, we must not let her go empty handed…the least we must find her some lodgings

Hye Ja: Then are you really considering…to ask her to leave this household

Halmeoni: No matter how I think…it is the best solution…she need to seek her own happiness…what right do I have to prevent her….Sent her off then

A tray just crash at the floor. Hye Ja opens the door as Oh Young Shim comes into the room in shock

Oh Young Shim: I really have to leave this house…Halmeoni…Can I not leave this house…Eomeoni?....

Hye Ja: Eldest?...

Oh Young Shim goes to kneel before Halmeoni

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni…can’t you allow me to stay at this house….I know that it is my greed, but can’t I just stay in this house…Halmeoni

Halmeoni: There will come a day, that you will have to leave, compare in the end, that you left here in upset with us, this is a good time to leave us, it is for the best

Oh Young Shim: Do you really need to do this, Halmeoni….my relationship with Shin Woo ssi, can’t you just give some consideration to us, Halmeoni…without Halmeoni or Eomeoni, I don’t have the confidence to carry on with life…The people I can depend and trust is no other than the both of you in this world, this well aware by you Halmeoni

Halmeoni and Oh Young Shim cries as Hye Ja weep silently

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni!...Eomeoni?...I ask you…Halmeoni…

In the kitchen with Yun Jung and Ban Gun

Ban Gun: Your younger sister has started work, it is great…when she is carry her child…if she stay at home in boredom that it is not good for the pregnant mother, although don’t be forceful even if she needs some pushing, she more do some exercise

Kim Yun Jung: My younger sister is still very young….because she is soon to be a Mother that she needs to earn a living to raise her child and also experience so much hardship, as her sister, it really saddened me

Yun Jung's phone rings

Kim Yun Jung: Oh!...Omma?...Money…What suddenly you bring up the subject on Money….What?...

Shin Woo is on the phone with Yun Jung

Moon Shin Woo: I understand…Yun Jung..Thank you for informing me…I will go and find a solution for this..yes…thank you…

Moon Shin Woo intercoms his Secretary

Secretary: Did you call me, Director

Moon Shin Woo: I need to go off to a meeting….help me to and look where there is a decent officetel then check and understand on the rental for me…I leave it at your hands

Myeong Joo comes to Moon Shin Woo office as Secretary greets Myeong Joo

Secretary: Welcome…Madam

Myeong Joo: During this time…all is well

Secretary: Yes…madam

Myeong Joo: It will be a few days then you will you be off

Myeong Joo hands the Secretary a white envelope probably a bribe

Secretary: Thank you

Myeong Joo: Is the Director in?

Secretary: Director is now at the meeting with the overseas representatives, it is probably going to end late

Myeong Joo: Is it?...today…the timing is off…I want to have dinner with him…it looks that I can’t…Ms Yoon, you probably have some knowledge

Secretary: What?

Myeong Joo: ...Director with that widow

Secretary: Ah!...Yes…

Myeong Joo: When the both of them meet…is there nothing suspicious movement about them

Secretary:….suspicious movement?

Myeong Joo: At Director side, I will not tell that I have got this from you, therefore just tell me what you know…lately the both of them meets is that anything out of the ordinary that need attention

Secretary: others matter I will not know…but then Director it seems want to look for an officetel for rent for Oh Young Shim to stay

Myeong Joo: What?...Call the call centre at once…and asked Oh Young Shim to come here

Secretary: Yes, Madam

Myeong Joo: Both of them is going to live in together

Secretary:…Madam…Oh Young Shim today is on sick leave

Myeong Joo: I understand…

Myeong Joo about to leave

Myeong Joo: If this matter leaks out…you will be fired…just be cautious with your words

Secretary: Yes, Madam

Oh Young Shim's phone rings in her room but she is outside. Hye Ja comes to see Oh Young Shim cutting vegetable

Hye Ja: You are really something, now that in this kind of situation, you have the mood to pickled vegetables

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni doesn’t like to eat too sour in her kimchi, the radish kimchi and spicy kimchi has all turn sour

Kimchi when it start to aged, it will become old aged Kimchi, the cabbage loses its whiteness and turns dark and a bit transparent & it has a sour taste , due to long fermentation. It is great to make Jigae (stew) but not good to eat as a side dish (banchan)

Hye Ja: Are you upset that you has been reprimanded by Halmeoni

Oh Young Shim: Anyhow, it is my fault

Hye Ja helps

Oh Young Shim: it is alright..Eomeoni…just go into the house

Hye Ja: You just go in and rest…yesterday the whole night you were really saddened

Halmeoni looks at Oh Young Shim and Hye Ja then goes in. Myeong Joo comes to Manwoldang

Myeong Joo: Chauffeur Byeon, no need to come down from the car

Myeong Joo alight from the car then marches in

Myeong Joo: How am I going to get rid of this “Ggot Baem” from Shin Woo that how many times must I come to this house

Myeong Joo marches in as Hye Ja surprise to see Myeong Joo then she comes in between Myeong joo & Oh Young Shim

Hye Ja: What is this…again!!!...Who permit you to enter this house

Myeong Joo: Move aside!!!....I didn’t come to look for you….I came to see your daughter in law

Oh Young Shim: What is the reason that you are looking for me?

Myeong Joo slaps Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: Wretched wench!!!

Hye Ja: What are you doing!!!

Myeong Joo: Wretched Widow, how dare you seduce my son to come and live in with you?

Oh Young Shim: Live in…I never say that at all

Myeong Joo: Ah!...I have just heard….how can you lied in front of my eyes without even blinking?

Hye Ja throw the cut vegetable and drench Myeong Joo

Myeong Joo: Yah!!!....Cha Hye Ja!!!

Hye Ja: If you ever lay another finger at my daughter in law…I will not let this stand

Myeong Joo: This…

Both the women about to exchange blows with each other

Text preview Episode 53 (Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate. Source :Baidu)

일연속극「불굴의 며느리」53회

방송일자 : 2011년 08월 18일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

현여사는 영심을 불러 신우와 헤어지지 않으면 수면제를 먹겠다고 하지만, 영심은 자신의 입에 털어놓고 신우와의 결혼을 허락해달라고 한다. 수면제로 쇼를 하려던 현여사는 민망하다.

영심은 쇼핑호스트 테스트에 통과하고 최종 면접만을 남겨두는데...

简单翻译结果:

현여사는贤女士 영심을英心 불러 신우와新宇 헤어지지分开 않으면不清 수면제를吃安眠药 먹겠다고 하지만然而, 영심은英心 자신自身의 입에嘴里 털어놓고 신우와의新宇 결혼을结婚 허락允许해달라고请求 한다. 수면제安眠药로 쇼를显示 하려던 현여사는贤女士 민망하다过意不去、难为情.

영심은 쇼핑호스트 테스트에 통과하고 최종 면접만을 남겨두는데...

英心通过购物台主播测试,要进入最后面试,但。。。

Myeong Joo in attempt to stop Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim’s relationship threaten to resort using blackmail tactics of taking sleeping pills to look like she attempts suicide but was expose and found out by Moon Shin Woo and is embarrassed. Moon Shin Woo goes to obtain a marriage license from the registration department. Oh Young Shim successfully enters her career as an anchor/Shopping Host interview and short listed. Oh Young Shim personally wants to achieve to become an anchor then only can she able marry Moon Shin Woo or else the surrounding people will not see Oh Young Shim’s credibility and will think Oh Young Shim is just being under favouritism by Moon Shin Woo

Goodness Bimbibap, you've been very busy as usual helping with recaps. Thank you, ep. 50 has alot of dialogue and your recaps really helps to make things clearer. I believe inorder to keep peace at Mandoldang YS really should leave. Grandmother is unable to understand and accept what is happening.

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 51

新宇爸伸出手,向英心表达握手之意,英心吓一跳看了新宇一眼。

新宇要英心接受,英心伸出手握住新宇爸的手说感谢会长。

新宇爸离开后,新宇说爸爸对英心非常欣赏。

Pres Moon offers his hand out to Young Shim to express that he wish to shake her hand. Young Shim is surprise and glance at Shin Woo. Shin Woo asked Young Shim to accept the hand shake. Young Shim then shook hands with President Moon and thanked President Moon. President Moon leaves, Shin Woo tells his father has all praise for Young Shim

英心回到家,大夥在厨房,英心也来一起帮忙,可被奶奶制止,慧子说情也不行。

慧子和姑姑要英心回房,英心沮丧走出去。

英心回到房间后落泪。

Young Shim returns home, everyone is in the kitchen. Young Shim also came in to help, but then Halmeoni forbids her. Hye Ja tries to plead Young Shim’s case, but to not avail. Hye Ja and Geum Shil asked Young Shim to return to her room. Young Shim looks saddened in despair and leaves. Young Shim weeps in her room

新宇爸发现新宇妈看报纸看到睡著了,叫醒她。

又为了新宇两人小争执,新宇爸还真挺新宇,新宇回来了。

新宇妈把新宇叫上楼,又说英心的事。

新宇对新宇妈说wuli英心xi,新宇妈听了快气死,说什麼wuli英心xiwuli英心xi。。。

新宇又说了爱英心,新宇妈听不下去捂耳朵。(哈哈哈)

President Moon finds that Myeong Joo doze off while reading the newspaper, then wakes her up. Then the both of them bicker over Shin Woo. President Moon all out to stand by Shin Woo. Shin Woo comes home. Myeong Joo asked Shin Woo to go upstairs then they discuss about the Young Shim’s “problem”. Then Shin Woo address Young Shim as “our Young Shim ssi” in his sentence. Myeong Joo heard it and took offence and is upset, what is his reference to “our Young Shim ssi”. Shin Woo said that he loves Young Shim but Myeong Joo will not hear any of this

新宇妈下楼之后,新宇爸问她到底对新宇是怎了?新宇爸觉得二儿子很好。

新宇妈喃喃自语一直念寡妇寡妇,受不了回房。。。(这边真有趣)

Myeong Joo comes downstairs then President Moon queries Myeong Joo attitude towards Shin Woo as President Moon felt that Shin Woo is doing quite well. Myeong Joo keeps muttering the word “widow” then upset and goes into the room (scene is very funny)

姑姑进房间要英心不要对奶奶的话上心。

新宇打来了,姑姑说你通话吧!姑姑离开房间。

Geum Shil comes to Young Shim’s room then tells not to take to heart what Halmeoni had said to her and be unhappy. Shin Woo calls. Geum Shil tells Young Shim to answer her call and Geum Shil leaves the room

新宇听英心怪怪,问家里有什麼事?

英心说没什麼事。

新宇说了一串话之后,英心说想他,想新宇。

(英心大概因为奶奶刚说的话很伤心。)

新宇说英心现在是怎麼了?

英心正要回答,新宇那头没声音了。。。

英心再打发现不通。

Shin Woo hears Young Shim’s voice and detect something amiss then asked whether something had happened at the house. Young Shim brush aside that nothing did happened. Shin Woo spoke to her then Yougn Shim said that she misses him (Young Shim probably could be saddened because of Halmeoni rebukes. Shin Woo asked how is she feeling now…Young Shim wanted to answer but find that Shin Woo has hang up. Young Shim tries to call back but couldn’t get through

惠媛跟婆婆有些争执回房,接到振宇来电。

振宇约惠媛,而且说一定要带比比亚娜一起。

Hye Won and Hye Ja had some argument then return to her room. Then she received Jin Woo’s call. Jin Woo asked Hye Won out, then insist that she bring Vivianna along together

英心在睡觉,新宇打来了,英心说:现在?

英心出去门口发现新宇出现,新宇说你不是说想我吗?

英心说很高兴,说非常高兴。

两人在车上聊天,新宇握住英心的手。

英心靠在新宇身上睡觉,两人就这样睡著了。

Young Shim slept then Shin Woo calls…Young Shim said “Now?”. Young Shim comes out then finds that Shin Woo is outside the house. Shin Woo said didn’t Young Shim said that she misses him. Young Shim said that she is happy and very happy. Both of them chat in the car. Shin Woo holds Young Shim’s hand then Young Shim leans on Shin Woo’s shoulder then the both dozed off in the car

早上奶奶打开大门拿报纸,发现门口有车,走进一看居然是新宇跟英心在一起睡著。

奶奶拍打车门,可两人睡太熟没反应。

奶奶关上门的声音让英心醒了,英心吓一跳说怎办?

英心要新宇赶快回家,自己也赶快回去。

The next morning, Halmeoni open the gate to get the newspaper then finds that outside a car was parked, then as she got closer to look, then finds Shin Woo and Young Shim sleeping in the car together. Halmeoni knocks on the car window and woke up Young Shim, who is surprised to see Halmeoni at the window then asked what to do. Young Shim asked Shin Woo to go home as she will go into the house

英心进去看到奶奶,知道惨了!奶奶生气进房。

早餐时,奶奶讲了话,大家惊讶,英心不知怎麼回答,尴尬以对。

Young Shim enters the house look at Halmeoni then know it is a done deal and the tragic consequences. Halmeoni is angry and goes into her room. At breakfast, Halmeoni mentioned this morning incident, everyone was surprised. Young Shim didn’t what to say, just was embarrassed

妍静看到阪君又把天天带来,厨房长念阪君,妍静出来替阪君说话。

Yun Jung sees that Ban Gun brought her daughter to work. The Chef nags at Ban Gun. Yun Jung came out to speak on Ban Gun’s behalf

英心跟组员吃饭,组长等人和英心提到报名购物主播事情。

新宇来简讯,约英心去买衣服。

两人挑衣服、挑鞋子,很快乐。

Young Shim has lunch with her colleagues. Team Manager and staff discuss about Young Shim's application for the shopping host anchor job. Shin Woo text her then asked Young Shim out to go shopping for clothes. Both of them choose clothes, shoes and very happy shopping spree

另一头小三又去新宇家跟新宇妈聊天。

小三不知提了什麼让新宇妈很担心。

世玲来找振宇,振宇正要出去。

世玲说娘家爸爸在等待振宇,希望振宇去看他。

振宇不领情离开。

Meanwhile Im Ji Eun pay Myeong Joo a visit at the house for a chat. Im Ji Eun mentioned something to Myeong Joo that got Myeong Joo worried. Se Ryung goes to looks for Jin Woo as Jin Woo was about to go out. Se Ryung tells that her father is waiting for Jin Woo and hope that he will go visit him. Jin Woo just left without taking any notice of Se Ryung’s request

振宇、惠媛、比比亚娜在餐厅吃饭。

惠媛提到比比亚娜很想社长,比比亚娜说很喜欢叔叔。

振宇有点难以启齿,神色紧张,终於还是说出来,递上戒指。

惠媛打开后很惊讶,振宇希望惠媛接受。

比比亚娜拿出戒指戴上,惠媛从接受的表情又转而平静而忧虑。

Jin Woo, Hye Won and Vivianna had a meal at a restaurant. Hye Won tells that Vivianna really miss Jin Woo. Vivianna said that she likes Jin Woo. Jin Woo finds it hard to say and looks nervous but in the end pluck up the courage and said it by showing the rings and asked them to wear the rings. Hye Won opens the box and surprise. Jin Woo hope that Hye Won will accept. Vivianna took out her rings and wore it straight away. Hye Won from her expression of accepting change too quick and a show of anxiety

第二天早上,英心帮忙准备祭祀用品,奶奶生气把英心准备的倒掉。

慧子要大家赶紧重新准备,英心伤心离去,英心在附近草地上哭泣。

The next day. Young Shim help out in the memorial preparation. Halmeoni is angry the discarded Young Shim preparations. Hye Ja then asked others to redo the preparation. Young Shim is really heart-broken and leaves. Young Shim goes to nearby park and cries

新宇爸可能提到新宇终於要带女友回来,新宇妈生气。

President Moon brought up that Shin Woo will finally bring his girlfriend home. Myeong Joo is upset

满月堂一家子女人在厨房打扫,顺静看到比比亚娜手上有戒指。

比比亚娜差点又要说出来,惠媛阻止。

姑姑问比比亚娜戒指哪来?结果大家听到英心大叫奶奶!

原来奶奶在英心房里帮英心收拾行李,要英心搬出去。

大家都进来请求奶奶不要这样,英心哭的很伤心。

妍静发现不对劲,赶快打电话叫新宇过来。

大家把英心送出去后,新宇到了。

一家子女人很谢谢新宇,说把英心拜托给你了,大家进屋去。

新宇说走吧!英心摇头不愿意。

Manwoldang womenfolk are in the kitchen doing household cleaning, Soon Jung sees Vivianna wearing the ring, Vivianna nearly want to reveal but was stop in time by Hye Won. Geum Shil asked Vivianna where did the ring come from…then suddenly everyone hears Young Shim call out “Halmeoni”. It seems that Halmeoni is in Young Shim's room wants her to pack her personal belongings and asked her to leave Manwoldang. Everyone plead to Halmeoni not to treat Young Shim this way, Young Shim is grieved and cries. Yun Jung finds that the situation has turn for the worst then quickly calls Shin Woo to come over. Everyone sent Young Shim out to Manwoldang when Shin Woo arrives. Geum Shil and the younger womenfolk wants to thank Shin Woo then tells that they will hand over Young Shim to his care, then they return back to the house. Shin Woo asked Young Shim to leave…Young Shim shakes her head not willing to go

奶奶跟慧子在房间伤心说话,奶奶又哭了。

英心跪在满月堂门前,不愿离去。

新宇劝英心走吧!英心怎样都不愿意。

下雨了,新宇跑去拿雨伞来,与英心一起跪下,英心要新宇走吧!

新宇把雨伞给英心遮多一些,英心说没关系,要新宇顾著自己,两人就这样把雨伞推来推去,终於,英心微笑放弃,说谢谢新宇。

Halmeoni and Hye Ja in the room and they are just as heart-broken and grieve in their conversation. Halmeoni also cried. Young Shim then kneels in front of Manwoldang’s gate, not willing to leave. Shin Woo tries to persuade Young Shim to leave, Young Shim refuse. Then the rain came, Shin Woo goes to get an umbrella then came to kneel beside Young Shim. Young Shim wants Shin Woo to leave. Shin Woo gives the umbrella for Young Shim to shield her from the rain. Young Shim said that there is no need then asked Shin Woo to take care of himself, then the both of them push and pull the umbrella for each other, in the end, Young Shim smiles and gives up the tussle then thanked Shin Woo

结果风太大,雨伞都吹掉了,两人在雨中微笑跪著,

In the end the winds became strong then the umbrella gets blown off, both of them laugh at each other kneeling down and getting soaking wet

今日结束。

The End

Episode 52 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100074100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

52集预告:

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim kneeling outside Manwoldang entrance in the rain soaking wet. Geum Shil and the younger women folk shout to them they are their fan. Yun Jung trying the be their emissary to speak peace with Halmeoni and Hye Ja. Halmeoni is upset

新宇跟英心跪到家里人都知道了,最后连新宇妈也来阻止新宇跪,振宇也来了。

Myeong Joo comes to Manwoldang to find Moon Shin Woo kneeling in front of Manwoldang, soaking wet as she rebukes at Halmeoni and Hye Ja then ask what is Moon Shin Woo is doing. Jin Woo comes to Manwoldang too to restraint his mother. Then Jin Woo sent greetings and introduce himself that he is Shin Woo’s elder brother to Halmeoni and Hye Ja while restraining Myeong Joo

Hye Won whisper and call out to Jin Woo and he is surprise to see her in Manwoldang

振宇这才发现惠媛是满月堂二媳妇。

Jin Woo and Hye Won in his office that he is surprise that how it turn out that Hye Won is Oh Young Shim’s sister-in-law

Hye Won tells Se Ryung that Jin Woo has propose to her to marry…she is considering that options

Halmeoni asked Oh Young Shim to leave Manwoldang….Geum Shil and the younger women folk stand behind Oh Young Shim in moral support

Geum Shil tells everyone at Manwoldang that Halmeoni is missing. Oh Young Shim asked where could Halmeoni had gone to

奶奶在洪久墓前,新宇出现请求奶奶同意。

Halmeoni at Hong Goo’s grave as Shin Woo comes to the grave and she is surprise at his presence. Shin Woo kneels before Halmeoni to ask Halmeoni to give her permission for him to marry Oh Young Shim

(Source : krdrama.com)

Many thanks, Bimbibap we can always count on you for updates on recaps. I don't believe I will ever doubt SW's sincerity and devotion to YS. His true colors were shown in ep.51. I hope Grandmother can see this too!!

Guest bimbibap

Text preview Episode 54 (www.krdrama.com)

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」54회방송일자 : 2011년 08월 19일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

결국 막녀는 영심과 신우의 결혼을 허락하고, 영심은 한결 마음이 홀가분해진다. 쇼핑호스트 최종면접을 치르는 영심은 지은의 방해공작에도 당당히 최종 합격해 쇼핑호스트가 된다.

한편, 세령은 부친상을 당하고, 당황해 달려온 진우에게 이혼을 취소하겠다고 하는데...

(Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate)

简单翻译:

最后奶奶答应让英心和新宇结婚,英心心里终於有些释怀(这句不太会翻。)购物台主播的面试,英心被智恩破坏,但最后还是通过了。

另一边,世玲觉得被耍,决定取消离婚,振宇???(这句看不太懂,可能是振宇知道了很担心之类。)

转载请注明出处

In the end, Halmeoni gave her permission and approval for Shin Woo and Young Shim to marry but then Young Shim feels perplexed and seamless. In the Shopping Host anchor interview, Young Shim was being “sabotage” by Im Ji Eun, but despite that finally in the end managed to passed

Meanwhile Se Ryung now feel that she has been short change and some what cheated then decides to cancelled the divorce proceedings that she will think that Jin Woo accommodate her (Se Ryung might think that the world spins around her)

Note: My sister is now off holidaying with our mother so we are on our own. However, I do have the link to the MBC video preview episodes so I will put those up as well

Someone asked earlier how is it MJ raised two great son's and the DIL house has two rotten son's I have thought about this a lot. MJ shows interest in her son's without being overbearing, she laugh's and jokes with them, she notices when they are out of sort's but she does not hesitate to tell them when they are wrong. In fact she shows all the sign's of a good mother.

We only seen how HJ interacted with one son, and it was usually to make excuses for his behavior and asking YS to be understanding, but in the end the women stood on his side and YS had to leave the house, once he died they rushed to find her for propriety sake to have her stand as the widow during the funeral service after which they asked her to move back in. Of course not having a husband would mean she would have to get a job and contribute to the household.  

HW must have had a reason for not wanting to rush into that house when she was broke had no where to live and sleeping in the sauna with her child. She had to be convinced to return. SR lent her the money to pay the long sharks off, but we now find that SR has not been repaid. YS worked a part time job and MN sold her jewelry, what happened to the money. Now that YS has found someone she loves are they happy for her, No they kick her out. Because she turned out to be the love of the man they decided should be with a daughter and she is not choosing to live the rest of her life as a martyr widow.  I point these things out because it lead's me to believe that they are the type of women who more than likely doted on the two boys. Two boys in a house filled with women, who were adored and spoiled and treated as if they could do no wrong, their every whim catered to. A house where women and men live to different standards, Boys who grew up living unrestrained and most likely with the feeling that they could do what ever they wanted and it would be for given.

I would like to know more about MJ and HW relationship growing up, because their animosity seems to be about more than just about the money MJ stole. In fact animosity might be the wrong word it seems more like rivalry, and they both curse the other it doesn't really seem vicious or bitter. Most of the time they look like they are having fun.

Guest bimbibap

Preview of Episode 54

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100075100000&pageNum=1&pageSize=5&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

Oh Young Shim kneel in front of Myeong Joo that she had no intention to break up with Moon Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo has a meal at Manwoldang and the atmosphere is good

Oh Young Shim and Moo Shin outside a pharmacy ... medication for either over eating or over drinking

Myeong Joo notices the ring on Hye Won's finger but Se Ryung comes along for the same introduction meeting. Se Ryung and Hye Won has words

Geum Shil questioned Hye Won whether she is having an affair and Hye Won says the one having an affair was Hong Chul. Therefore Geum Shil says that if Hong Chul is one having an affair, Hye Won has to look for a man then

Moon Shin Woo tells his Father that he is bringing his girlfriend home and asks whether his time was available. Myeong Joo is in horrors.

Halmeoni informs Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim to go ahead and get marry. Halmeoni approves with smiles

Archived