Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

23 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

The imperfectly perfect man... hahaha... I need posters of him to brighten up my office cubicle...

I had to re-look at the 2 words "perfect man" at the page by @ibru and wondered whether they were superimposed.  Then I saw the word imperfect.  LOL

Your description is way better.   Thank you.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, kembie said:

I had to re-look at the 2 words "perfect man" at the page by @ibru and wondered whether they were superimposed.  Then I saw the word imperfect.  LOL

Your description is way better.   Thank you.

It's what the Chinese title says - "不完美的完美男人". hahaha... Anyone wants the article translated can send me screenshots of it and I'll translate it for everyone. It's a rather useless skill I have. Kekeke... :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Shin Jae Ha Explains How His Friendship With Lee Jong Suk Helped Them Play Brothers In “While You Were Sleeping”

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Jae-Ha.jpg

In SBS’s hit drama “While You Were Sleeping,” Shin Jae Ha played the role of a high school student named Jung Seung Won, the younger brother of Jung Jae Chan, played by Lee Jong Suk. Because the drama was pre-produced, it began filming last winter and aired this September.

Shin Jae Ha commented, “Because the drama was pre-produced, it didn’t feel real until the final episode aired. When I filmed other dramas, the final episode and final filming coincided, so it really felt like it was the end. But this time, because I felt it after the airing of the finale, I felt sadder than I did for other dramas. There was a huge feeling of emptiness.”

It seems like Shin Jae Ha wasn’t the only one who felt this way. The actor revealed that he hung out with his co-stars until 5 a.m. to catch up after the finale aired. The co-stars also went on a trip to Sapporo. Although he, Lee Jong Suk, and Jung Hae In were the only ones who went to Sapporo, he said that everyone was supposed to go but couldn’t due to scheduling conflicts.

Jung-Hae-In-Shin-Jae-Ha-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpe

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Jae Ha technically have already played brothers before in the drama “Pinocchio.” Shin Jae Ha starred as the younger counterpart of Ki Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang), the older brother of Ki Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk). Shin Jae Ha revealed that he even saved Lee Jong Suk’s number as “My Older Brother” in his phone.

Shin Jae Ha explained, “There was only one scene where we met in ‘Pinocchio,’ but when we played brothers [in ‘While You Were Sleeping’], we got to converse for a long time. Lee Jong Suk is very shy, but he put in a lot of effort [in trying to get close], so I also messaged and called him every day to make an effort as well. After filming, we were basically living together, and the longest we don’t see each other was two days.”

Shin-Jae-Ha-Jung-Hae-In-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpe

According to Shin Jae Ha, the two actors usually meet late at night to eat yummy food, watch movies, chitchat, and hang out at cafes. When asked how they got so close, Shin Jae Ha shared, “As the main character, Lee Jong Suk was feeling a lot of pressure. From what I saw next to him, he couldn’t even sleep. He was always studying the script. I really wanted to help him relieve his worries. So I would act cute, make him happy, and tell him stories. I guess he felt thankful for that, and we naturally got closer.”

This off-camera chemistry transferred on-screen, where the two transformed scenes with one or two lines into comical, realistic scenes with hilarious ad-libs.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Jae-Ha1.jpg

Catch Lee Jong Suk and Shin Jae Ha’s brotherly chemistry on the first episode of “While You Were Sleeping”!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/28/shin-jae-ha-explains-friendship-lee-jong-suk-helped-play-brothers-sleeping/

• Like 8

So...regarding the elusive drama Jade Lovers. I remember some of you saying that it really, truly was going to air.

1. When? Today? Next week? I just remember a date around now being mentioned.

2. Where? Only in China? Taiwan? Hong Kong? Anywhere else? Is it airing in Korea?

3. I sent in my request to Viki to sub it, but of course there is no sign that it is in the works. If Viki never subs it, and it's a Chinese drama, where else can I see it? Erm...I know a little Korean but only one word (nihao) in Chinese. If it's aired in some country other than China, is it subtitled in something other than Chinese?

4. Every so often there are clips released of JL, or something on Chinese TV. Will JS and the rest of the cast do any promo for it? Or was it filmed so far in the past that it will be mostly already-filmed promo? (TV ads, etc.)

Just curious.

• Like 3

@frozentundra

1. It got pushed to dec 5. Unlike kdrama, cdramas never mention an ending date usually, so when the current drama ends JL will air. Hopefully that is 5 dec.:)

2. mainland China. Hong kong might air it. Not sure. Taiwan usually airs later but not sure. Wont air in Korea as far as i know.

3.viki had a page but since the website wemt through some changes the JL page got deleted. If they dont sub, there are other cdrama subbing site who will. Accordingly we will post the link whichever site subs it, no worries!

4. Dont think any active promo will be done. Just SNS promo. They might have filmed some promo material.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@Riman Rakshit Thank you! Well, I hope it turns up sometime so that the rest of us outside China can see it. You'd think Viki would WANT to sub it, though... both for the popularity of JS, and also isn't his costar in that quite popular in China?

Sad thing is that a huge number of people had requested viki to sub it and that was planned. But coz of the delay and viki suddenly upgrading their website, this page with all the requests got deleted and we have to start from scratch again. Lets hope they sub it but there are a few other cdrama sites willing to sub JL when it airs. Lets hope the date is 5 dec:) yes she is very popular.

• Like 4