Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Jong-suk will Comfort You with His Poems!

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk will collaborate with famous Korean poet Na Tae-joo.  On December 4, YG Entertainment confirmed, "Lee Jong-suk will publish a collection of poems with poet Na Tae-joo. It will be officially released on December 20."    The two first met in 2013, when Lee Jong-suk read poet's 'Grass Flower' for his character in the past drama 'School 2013'.

[SBS Star] Lee Jong-suk's Collection of Poems to be Released Soon

Lee Jong-suk revealed the reason behind his decision to work with the poet. He said, "In the past when I read the poem for the drama, I said it without thinking much. But as the time passed, I was comforted by his poems."  The two has been preparing for the poem since last November, for about 1 year secretly. Lee Jong-suk added, "I don't want the poem to be just an actor's pictorials. I want people who are in love, who are hurt by break-ups, or who are lonely, to be comforted by the poem." 

[SBS Star] Lee Jong-suk's Collection of Poems to be Released Soon

It was told that the actor's collection of poems 'All Your Fault' (tentatively titled) will contain 16 new poems by poet Na and actor Lee's short stories which will go with the poems chapter by chapter. Along with the book, there will also be the DVD which actor Lee took part and planned. He will express sentimental side of the poem as well as narration and film-making videos.  (Credit= SBS funE, 'jongsuk0206' Instagram, 'YG Entertainment' YouTube)  (SBS Star)     

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004514353

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The poem is so beautiful as is the MV

Meeting you wasn't just a destiny, it was necessity

so Romantic:wub:

Also very meaningful since it is the 5th anniversary of School 2013

I wish I knew Korean, coz so much gets lost in translation. But even after translating it sounds so good, and his smile in that MV is so gentle and warm:heart:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

The poem is so beautiful as is the MV

Meeting you wasn't just a destiny, it was necessity

so Romantic:wub:

Also very meaningful since it is the 5th anniversary of School 2013

I wish I knew Korean, coz so much gets lost in translation. But even after translating it sounds so good, and his smile in that MV is so gentle and warm:heart:

My Feelings by @ibru
"... And tears of happiness in my eyes
The soul is singing and the rain has passed..
It's all because of you...
Goodbye my loud solitude!"

ezgif-4-6a98a6e808.gif

It's my own  - after watching this clip - these fillings came out  from my soul  - I have seen this in LJS action even it was only a short clip:wub:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello ~ YG PLACE It is a branch of the tree! December is! It's the month when the store is celebrating its event! The event will be held at the Waffle Boulevard in the commemoration of the opening of the Waffle Boulevard and the upcoming Christmas and coming soon!  From December 4 (Monday) to December 25 (Mon) we will give you a gift for 7 people through a lottery!  (If you choose artist, we will send random goods!). Please sign up for this event on your Instagram page! We will send a message to each of the winners individually via INSTA DM on Monday, December 25 at 8:00 pm,  (If there is no DM response until the day after the announcement of the winner, the winner will be re-drawn!) Take the Christmas present prepared at the waffle tree branch and have a happy ending!

Sukkie's goods in YGplace:blush:

• Like 5

giphy.gif

[ENG] 'Everything Is Your Fault' by Lee Jong Suk & Na Tae Joo
It was a fate
That you came to me
That I went to you
The the wind enters every end of the road
Just like how I met a flower and that was a fate
That's not it
It was a necessity 
A promise, that we will meet each other one day
A mystery, where you become me, I become you
A mystery, that must be a necessity...

Translation credit: @got7sayAkpoplover YT

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong-suk revealed the reason behind his decision to work with the poet. He said, "In the past when I read the poem for the drama, I said it without thinking much. But as the time passed, I was comforted by his poems."  The two has been preparing for the poem since last November, for about 1 year secretly. Lee Jong-suk added, "I don't want the poem to be just an actor's pictorials. I want people who are in love, who are hurt by break-ups, or who are lonely, to be comforted by the poem." 

WOW!!! These are new revelations to me about our Jong Suk!! First...that he is smart...for him to be able to write poems/stories (well, I knew all along that he is smart but not this level of smart)...and that he is poetic...and that he is romantic! Is there nothing wrong about him?! Heavens must have created him just that way...PERFECTLY! 

Nice poem, by the way, Ibru!! 

• Like 6

6e12174bgy1fm4vjvdgwoj20ku112kaw.jpg

Because You were the favorite in my heart, 
I wanted to be crazy for you. 
Not about the past, nor about the future, right now. 
I hoped in my youth, because of you, I was crazy. 
When I recalled my youth later, I did some incredible things. 
And those, because of you. 
The throbbing you bring to me will be the best memory. 
Everything comes from you. 
From the outside to the inside, impeccable you, is the luckiest encounter in my life. 
So I try my best to save everything about you.

It seems to be one of the poems from 'Everything Is Your Fault' by Lee Jong Suk & Na Tae Joo

Credit: Education 70159

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5504324817?

• Like 9

Lee Jong-suk Is an Author

photo917176.jpg

YG Entertainment announced that Lee Jong-suk published a collaborative book of poems with poet Na Tae-joo entitled, "Everything Is Your Fault".

The actor announced the book on his Instagram. "The teaser will be released first, but it may be the first and last time I do this project".

"Experiencing something like this made me realize how great writers are for going through this difficult process. I hope the book is relatable and comforts many people. Thank you, Na Tae-joo, my teacher!"

Lee Jong-suk and Na Tae-joo first met in 2013 when Lee Jong-suk was in the KBS 2TV drama "School 2013". Lee Jong-suk quoted a poem from Na Tae-joo's "Grass Flower" and said he felt like he was being comforted through his words.

"Everything Is Your Fault" contains sixteen of Na Tae-joo's works including "Grass Flower" and "Me To You". Within those, five pages are dedicated to Lee Jong-suk's favorite poems. Every chapter has a short blurb describing how he feels about the poems.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk was recently in the SBS drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" as Jeong Jae-chan.

• Like 7