Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

The drama Twenty-Five, Twenty-One has been confirmed to premiere on February 12th, so that means Big Mouth won't premiere until April 9th at the earliest. If it airs after Our Blues, it'll probably be a June 25th premiere. If it isn't until after Return, we're looking at an August 20th premiere. 

Maybe Jongsuk can find a worthwhile drama after Big Mouth that would be released without so much time passing...? 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Can you help please i ll delete this later

That's so mean of the spammer @Rania Zeid  Sorry to hear that.   Done the reporting.

Meanwhile, to all Chingus, thank you for all the updates on Jong Suk-ssi.

Merry Christmas to everyone !
Happy Holidays!

Happy New Year (in case I don't turn up here) :D
Hope the new year treats us better and we all are blessed with good health and good memories to come.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

The drama Twenty-Five, Twenty-One has been confirmed to premiere on February 12th, so that means Big Mouth won't premiere until April 9th at the earliest. If it airs after Our Blues, it'll probably be a June 25th premiere. If it isn't until after Return, we're looking at an August 20th premiere. 

Maybe Jongsuk can find a worthwhile drama after Big Mouth that would be released without so much time passing...? 

This makes me sad. I hope you are right and that he can find something that will air faster.

• Like 3

Thank you all my friends I really appreciate it :glee:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. It’s been a while.I don’t even know how many

seasons have passed. Thank you for being in the same place for a short time, It’s such a nice day to be able to tell you I hope to close my eyes and say hello to you in the new year.

From Jongseok 

Happy new year~2022 ♡

• Like 5

[Exclusive] Jong-suk Lee again... Donation of 100 million won for young people preparing for self-reliance

0000953741_001_20211230130101426.jpg?type=w430

On the 29th, Lee Jong-suk donated 100 million won to the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation. He said that he wanted to help even a little out of the desire to help support young people preparing for self-reliance who are discharged from child care facilities at the age of 18.

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk Makes End-Of-Year Donation To Children In Need

Lee Jong Suk Makes End-Of-Year Donation To Children In Need

Lee Jong Suk has made a meaningful end-of-year donation!

According to the Green Umbrella Children’s Foundation on December 30, the actor, who has consistently participated in good deeds, recently donated 100 million won (approximately $84,119). His donation will be used to help young people, who are preparing to leave childcare institutions at the age of 18 and live on their own, acquire certifications.

Lee Jong Suk commented, “I know that young people preparing for independence who have to stand on their own early face great difficulties, especially in this prolonged COVID-19 situation. I don’t think independence can be achieved overnight. I hope that children living in childcare institutions will grow up healthy and enjoy many opportunities without restrictions in their education and career.”

Lee Je Hoon, the chairman of the Green Umbrella Children’s Foundation, stated, “I would like to express my sincere gratitude to actor Lee Jong Suk for donating for children in need at the end of the year. Young people, who have taken their first steps into society, are having more difficulty becoming independent due to the prolonged pandemic. The Green Umbrella Children’s Foundation will also do its best to help them become healthily self-dependent.”

Lee Jong Suk is currently working on his upcoming drama “Big Mouth” (literal title), co-starring Girls’ Generation’s YoonA. The drama will premiere in 2022.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1506185wpp/lee-jong-suk-makes-end-of-year-donation-to-children-in-need

• Like 5

Yayyyyyyyyyy for Big Mouth! I hope it's as soon as possible. :) 

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/721822

According to this article, The Witch 2 is slated for mid-2022 as well. 

I really hope covid and all other scheduling complications smooth out. It has been far too long since there was a LJS project on screen!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1