Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Watch: Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Get Hearts Racing With “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Highlight Video

Watch: Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Get Hearts Racing With âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ Highlight Video

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” has shared a highlight video raising anticipation for what’s to come.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will be a romantic comedy centered in a publishing company, telling the stories of those who create books for a living. A heart-racing and magical story will unfold between Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young), who is beginning the second chapter of her life, and Cha Eun Ho, (Lee Jong Suk), a guy she’s known for a long time.

The video begins with Lee Na Young’s voice saying, “If I could turn back time to a specific day, the only day I’d want to go back to is that one.” Along with the words, “Once again, I open the book that is you,” Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s story unfolds. Cha Eun Ho is a successful writer and even teaches at a university, and Kang Dan Yi pretends to have hired a housekeeper for him when it’s actually her. She is trying to find a new job but because of her age and the fact that she hasn’t worked in a while after getting married, she finds it difficult. A new chapter unfolds between Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi when she goes for an interview at Cha Eun Ho’s publishing company and he finally finds out that things aren’t going well for her.

Despite the fact that she’s struggling with failing to find a job and facing society as a divorced woman, Kang Dan Yi continues to put her all into her life. Cha Eun Ho has been watching over her for a long time and is always looking out for her, and it will be interesting to see how their relationship progresses. Along with them are Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon), a stranger who suddenly appears in Kang Dan Yi’s life to save her from the rain one day with an umbrella, and Song Hae Rin (Jung Yoo Jin), who has eyes for no one but Cha Eun Ho.

The publishing company Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho work for is set to be quite interesting as well, with an energetic vibe coming from the cast of characters. They are unable to pass by any book, even if it isn’t selling well, and they will do whatever it takes to help a writer publish a book, and their struggles and accomplishments are set to connect with the viewers.

“Romance in a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the highlight video below!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1297397wpp/watch-lee-na-young-lee-jong-suk-get-hearts-racing-romance-bonus-book-highlight-video

• Like 4

[ENG SUB]

[#RomanceIsABonusBook Highlights: Re-open your book, 04:59 min]
#LeeJongSuk #LeeNaYoung  
The video begins with Lee Na Young’s voice saying, “If I could turn back time to a specific day, the only day I’d want to go back to is that one.” Along with the words, “Once again, I open the book that is you,” Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s story unfolds. 
1st Episode 2019.01.26 on tvN at 21:00
Full clip https://tv.naver.com/v/5117849/list/290520

Translated by @song.shiyu Oliver温明优 Claire @cherylpei
Proofread by @Joanna5959
Subtitle by @aki0914suk
Subtitle by JShine Lee Jong-Suk Fanclub .Pls give a credit when reposting.

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk Reveals Why He Chose “Romance Is A Bonus Book” For His First Rom-Com

DONNING SWOON-WORTHY FEATURES, LEE JONG SUK DECORATES FEBRUARY 2019 EDITION OF ESQUIRE KOREA.

One of the most sought-after actors of his generation, Lee Jong Suk concludes an engaging interview along with dazzling photos for the fashion magazine.

Throughout the shooting, he led scene in a relaxed atmosphere. Easily transforming to his actor stance in front of the camera, Lee knows well how to strike his charm effectively.

With a string of successful television series, it is a surprise that the actor feels he is still lacking as an actor. He reveals feeling a sense of inferiority by admitting to things he finds insufficient for himself particularly in acting.

Lee Jong Suk

ON HIS GOALS AS AN ACTOR

Known for his driven attitude to take on challenging roles, the actor has been blessed with distinctive roles in a short span of time. A feat considered remarkable for an actor.

Lee said, “I have never acted instinctively. I easily feel self-defeated when I look at lukewarm results.”

Wanting to always exceed expectations, the actor narrates how he works on his role with utmost diligence by doing a personal simulation of his scenes. He practices angles and best frames for scenes he needs to act on.

Already popular as he is now, Lee Jong Suk’s affection and passion for acting still persists.

“I want to be good at acting. But the criteria for the audience to recognize varies from person to person. It also depends on the preference of the person. So it is difficult to achieve,” he said.

Lee Jong Suk

FIRST ROMANTIC COMEDY SERIES

On his ninth year since the beginning of his actor journey, he is set to challenge his first romantic comedy. Although he has starred in memorable romance series before, his new venture will test his knack on comedy.

When asked what made him decide to do Romance is a Bonus Book, Lee reveals that he like the works of writer Jung Hyun Jung personally. The writer, who penned heartfelt rom-com stories Discovery of Love, Five Children and I Need Romance trilogy, is known for sketching relatable stories, witty scenarios and emotionally hard-hitting screenplay.

Lee adds how his rendition to his new role imbibes approachable and refreshing character that he hopes the audience will love.

Also sharing his insight to his budding cafe business and entertainment agency, Lee Jong Suk expressed feeling responsible for the hardworking people, who are walking with him to attain his goals as an actor. When he set up the businesses, he thought that it was only to be in company of his friends enjoying a good environment. But now, he understands the weight of how his businesses are realities for them. Hence, inspiring him to work hard for the people closely supporting him.

Lee Jong Suk

More pictures and full interview of Lee Jong Suk can be found in the February 2019 issue of Esquire and its official website. Video footage is released through Esquire SNS.

*All photos from Esquire Korea

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-jong-suk-romance-is-a-bonus-book-rom-com/

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Aw, Go Nam Soon. Yes, School 2013. If you haven't seen that one, you should. JS stole the show. Never worried about a fictional character that much. I can see the logical progression. I'm glad that Eun Ho is a happier person, though. 

Whenever I see JS in black, though...that's all Kang Chul. :)

• Like 5

[2019.01.24 highcutstar IG & Twitter Update] 
HIGH CUT VOL.234 
Actor  Lee Jong Suk decorated the cover of High Cut # 234. His more impressive cuts of literature and his new Romance, which turned into a literary youth, can be interviewed on a separate annotation on the January 24th Issue of High Cut # 234
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Google translate

@highcutstar IG :  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_rAtABb9x/

@highcutstar Twitter : https://twitter.com/highcutstar/status/1088211760937488384

• Like 6

DxoanEAVYAAMmfZ.jpg

DxoaoR_UwAEAAJZ.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor

DxoaoUMUUAAu5om.jpg

DxoaoQ7UUAA9g7a.jpg

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 2 people

[2019.01.24 highcutstar IG & Twitter Update] 
HIGH CUT VOL.234 
Actor  Lee Jong Suk decorated the cover of High Cut # 234. His more impressive cuts of literature and his new Romance, which turned into a literary youth, can be interviewed on a separate annotation on the January 24th Issue of High Cut # 234
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Google translate

@highcutstar IG https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_rAtABb9x/

@highcutstar Twitter https://twitter.com/highcutstar/status/1088211760937488384

• Like 4

Let me just post this intead.... :blush:

You are trying to leave us a lot. Esquire, Hymn Of Death, High Cut, Romance Is A Bonus Book, Jade Lover (if got lucky). You have no idea how much that is all appreciated. But nothing can fill your space. There won't be a single moment when we don't have you in our minds

DxogGXVUwAA8R4T.jpg

• Love 4