All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are rules, that's why everyone was so shocked about Slovenia's act tonight. Look at this @MayanEcho @joccu @sweetroad @Ameera Ali Hands down the two best performances tonight! and tagging @sadthe1st because of lasagna - yum Everything else was boring. Which one do you like the best @MayanEcho? 26
  3. You can't make me watch if the videos keep buffering 😆 YT will then double down asking me to go premium again, LOL! I actually don't mind ads, so... Woah. For sure they did dress rehearsals? But if there aren't rules on costumes, then no one's stopping them going naked as they perform? ctto 28
  4. @joccu Same here. I actually still have to pack for a trip.... So am gonna do that quickly and then head to bed myself. Which one was your favorite? 30
  5. @partyon yeah. I heading to bed. Going to see the result in the morning. Need to wake up really early. 32
  6. Oh, Luxembourg? Haven't seen them in a looooooong time in Eurovision. 34
  7. I think this is the last one. Portugal always has the strangest songs. 38
  8. @partyon yeah. Snooze. 44 Hopefully. another snooze song.
  9. @joccu This song should have been called "Forgettable" Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if your country is gonna do pretty well. 46
  10. Today
  11. @partyon true. It is really funny. 48
  12. @joccu Holy smokes! Your country's act was soooo funny! I laughed so much @sweetroad You picked a good song as your favorite. haha 50
  13. @partyon I Have no idea. First we have slovenia almost naked lady and then we have Finnish dude without pants. 52
  14. MBC’s upcoming drama “Bitter Sweet Hell” has released character posters of Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hye Young, Kim Nam Hee, and Yeonwoo! “Bitter Sweet Hell” is a new black comedy starring Kim Hee Sun as Noh Young Won, the top family psychiatrist in all of Korea. When an anonymous blackmailer puts Young Won’s career and… Continue reading Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hye Young, Kim Nam Hee, And Yeonwoo Hide Their True Selves Behind Facades In “Bitter Sweet Hell” The post Kim Hee Sun, Lee Hye Young, Kim Nam Hee, And Yeonwoo Hide Their True Selves Behind Facades In “Bitter Sweet Hell” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  15. @joccu Sorry but this act's lack of clothes is just atrocious.... I just really don't know what to say. How is this even allowed? 54
  16. Okey. well Slovenia dress!! 56
  17. @Dhakra your country is performing! Looks like you want to burn the Eurovision stage down. 58
  18. @partyon really! I missed that. 60
  19. @joccu They said the stage cost 1000 dollars. Guess they really got it from IKEA then Especially when they said that it took 16 days to put it together 62
  20. Nah, seriously, chingu. This year's selection is so bad... 2021 was amazing! 66
  21. Shin Hye asked fans that who went to Hyungsik's fm? he's too cute? Feels like she was Haneul showing off how cute her boyfriend Jeongwoo
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..