[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest tennis

claratenten said: Runningman Avenger episode is an epic fail..lol..YJS screwed everybody over..they should join force first and fight together to get rid of others..but it all messed up..urghh..all the guests are too strong and only KJK or Gary can match with them in term of strength..and i would expect some fight action scene but unfortunately he died boringly..lol..
Jihyo and Sukjin power were pretty cool..and i love when sukjin turn into Hulk..lol..while Gary and KJK power are useless..at the end,the guests fight each other without any RM members:(( totally failure for RM team..iskk3..

Guest zoddguts

It's true that Barefoot isn't entirely at fault for RM's ratings, RM is staring to feel a bit stale, the PD hasn't been doing a good job for a while now in bringing new interesting ideas/games to RM. Maybe it's time to bring a new PD to RM? tennis said:

zoddguts said: It's also partly in fault of Barefoot. It's ratings are terrible making it a bad lead in for Running Man, since people are tuning out of the channel when Barefoot is on. SBS is going to have make a decision soon with Barefoot, ever since the show started the show has been affecting RM ratings. 

tennis said: claratenten said: Runningman Avenger episode is an epic fail..lol..YJS screwed everybody over..they should join force first and fight together to get rid of others..but it all messed up..urghh..all the guests are too strong and only KJK or Gary can match with them in term of strength..and i would expect some fight action scene but unfortunately he died boringly..lol..
Jihyo and Sukjin power were pretty cool..and i love when sukjin turn into Hulk..lol..while Gary and KJK power are useless..at the end,the guests fight each other without any RM members:(( totally failure for RM team..iskk3..

Guest High Kick

i haven't finished the avengers episode yet because i got really bored when they were training, and i had to turn it off.
1 thing that i find kind of hard to watch is when they have older guests. i'm sure verbally it's funny, but when it comes to the games, it's horrible. most of the time they're too old to compete and they have to "dumb" down the game to make it an even playing field.

i don't know why the ratings are dropping. i can only speak for my household: my parents and i used to watch the show every sunday, but they both can't stand haha, so they've stopped watching it with me a year ago. they can't stand when he goes "crazy" (when his eyes roll around and he sticks the top row of his teeth out) and they can't stand when he yells for like 10 minutes straight (like when eun ji-won and jessica were guests, and haha and yoo jae suk were the only two left in the riddle game) and they can't stand when he puts his hands on his hips, tilts his head, and talks like he's annoyed.

in regards to the avengers episode, i'll have a better opinon after i've seen it. but so far, it sounds like it was bad. so far, my most hated episode is an early one that had shin bong sun and kim soo ro as guests. that was my all-time worst episode. i almost gave up on running man after that, but the very next episode was great and, to me, it's been great ever since.

Guest poy22

I think running man these days is a hot mess. The pd's keep on recycling old games that worked before. And it is getting heavily scripted too. I really like running man but i think they need something new.New concept, new games or new members. Also, barefoot is partly at fault... Appa Oddiga has more viewers, so those viewers get curious and watch Real Men. Another point is that barefooy and running man almost have the same concept..

I've said enough... I still love running man though.

Guest lucky120593

i had just finish watching the avengers episode.. and all i could say is.... what the hell did i just watched?? i am so dissapointed with this episode. really dissapointed. it was suppose to be a special episode.. one of the big and epic ones just like the incarnation or the superpowers episode.. i was so eager to watch this.. but i am kinda dissapointed with the outcome. why didn't they work together to beat the guests first is beyond me. they were too focused to win and betraying each other.. and at last.. all the members died one by one and none survive the game. they should've work together... sigh... and of course.. the ratings are quite worrisome. i dont want to blame barefoot friends for the declining rating.. because to me its kinda unfair to put the blame on others.. i mean hey.. those guys are trying hard for their show too. i kinda pity them... its not their fault. i think rm just need to have new and fresh ideas.. maybe some unique concept to bring back all the lost audiences.. but still.. at least to me.. no matter what happens.. running man is still the best and daebak.. im a fan for life!!

Guest Littlezaznangel

I agreee Running Man is running out of ideas.... on the episode of that winter the typhoon blew that dodgeball game was really funny. Even though its a game that everyone played it was funny. Then we see that same exact game played like 2 weeks later. I was kind of like really? One recycling game that was done okay the 2nd time around was the flying chair. The first time was brilliant the second time they changed the concept around which worked.

The episode in general was boring but Haha moments was good especially with 2pm.. hehe. The thing that caught my eye was the ending with Kwang Soo..

Guest delightful

Song Jihyo's heart rate didn't reach 170 at the end there? REALLY? I'm pretty sure that she looked quite a bit flustered there and she was using a lot of energy, do you know how epic it would be to see those two MMA fighters go at it? LOL! Maybe it'd be too much so the PDs decided to end it there? And how come Jihyo didn't get the web thingy to her nametag? I thought she took all of Gary's power? They should of had cut the beginning and showed more of the fight at the end. And another thing, I'm completely disappointed with Kim Jongkook, he didn't do shiz in this episode!

delightful said: Song Jihyo's heart rate didn't reach 170 at the end there? REALLY? I'm pretty sure that she looked quite a bit flustered there and she was using a lot of energy, do you know how epic it would be to see those two MMA fighters go at it? LOL! Maybe it'd be too much so the PDs decided to end it there? And how come Jihyo didn't get the web thingy to her nametag? I thought she took all of Gary's power? They should of had cut the beginning and showed more of the fight at the end. And another thing, I'm completely disappointed with Kim Jongkook, he didn't do shiz in this episode!

chrissatinee said: klent said: delightful said: Song Jihyo's heart rate didn't reach 170 at the end there? REALLY? I'm pretty sure that she looked quite a bit flustered there and she was using a lot of energy, do you know how epic it would be to see those two MMA fighters go at it? LOL! Maybe it'd be too much so the PDs decided to end it there? And how come Jihyo didn't get the web thingy to her nametag? I thought she took all of Gary's power? They should of had cut the beginning and showed more of the fight at the end. And another thing, I'm completely disappointed with Kim Jongkook, he didn't do shiz in this episode!

Guest tennis

I don't think SJH had to get her heart rate up to unleash the hulk because toward the end of the episode, SJH, for some reasons, stood or followed the fighter (jung doo hong) around and never tried to get away from him. Still, the hulk ran around trying to rip nametags.  
The confusing part of that battle with SJH and the MMA was that she didn't use her black widow power to steal his power. She had her chances to use it. And her black widow power was better than summong the hulk. 
The entire episode filled with loop-holes and "huh?" moments. They either fixed some of the mistakes or not to have the sequel which seemed to be the plan based on the end. 
RM ftw!!! 

Guest guccigal

Since we're talking about what we don't like abt. RM...( I love RM, don't get me wrong)
1: YJS's secret watergun- can they get rid of that?2. Haha's over exaggerated expression3. LKS always the betrayer, always goading and being chased by KJK, 4. Dakji game.- so corny.5. LKS always saying "argggkkk, argggk."
What I love though:
1. Kang Gary's witty remarks.2. KJK's shy reaction towards girls.3. Monday couple- KG is just so cute.4. SJH's ditzy look5. Love their name tag ripping games.6. Superhero specials.
Suggestions:
1. Ask top stars like Jang Dong Geun, Kwon Sang Woo to guest in their show.2. Less exaggerated facial expressions by Haha and LKS.3. Maybe they can go camping Survivor style just to change the format.4. Bring in new mainstays. (Remove Haha?)

Guest Gloomy6

To tennis.
I guess,since I just briefly looked at their super hero introduction in eng sub.
SJH can use their power whom she has marked with the powder only when they are eliminated.
You can see that as soon as Gary was out she was seen wearing his bag.

If they just worked together in this episode it could have been fun.And to think SJH's power is advantageous for the whole team.As she can only use them when they are ousted.And of course for this she shouldn't have to be the one to oust them.

Watching the end of episode 150, I have my hope high that there would be RM Avengers Part 2, because Dong Fury said there would be big war coming. I think there would be someone playing as Loki later (bringing a bunch of "alien" together). This episode 150 does resembles the early part of The Avengers where they fight with each other, no cooperation at all. Who knows after episode 151 with Jung Woo Sung there would be the continuation of Avengers episode, ain't? Just like they divided the Vietnam episodes to have an episode with Jacky Chan in between. 
But still, I still enjoy SJH strong will to have a fight with Choo Seung Hoon ( I think she really only can use the other's power once, she's smart btw not to think of running away in that situation). "I want to die bravely. I hate dying like a powerless woman". Well said SJH. =D>
RM Fighting!!!