[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest nicha1980

According to Papitus President, KJK and Gary will be filming running man along with Park Ji Sung's Asian Dream Cup in Shanghai on 23 June...

She doesn't mention if other casts joining. She just said it'll be the same filming as Thailand Episode. And the more coincidence is David Beckham is also scheduled to be in Shanghai on that period... hehehe... Is it possible for them to get him as guest? LOOL...

from DC YJS

호크아이-광수
토르-꾹
헐크-왕코
캡틴아메리카-뚝
블랙위도우-지효

Hawk Eye - Gwang Soo
Thor - KJK
Hulk - JSJ
Captain - YJS
Black Widow - Ji Hyo

and no HaHa and KG?
So KG not Thor, false alarm. Maybe HaHa is Loki coz him and KJK have "nae dongsaeng, uri hyung" combi. And wild guess, KG as Iron Man?...hahahaha
* The third guest is Choo Sung Hoon ( guest from episode 131 )
1370302807456_20130604.JPG

1370302808302_20130604.JPG
1370302808945_20130604.JPG

1370302809931_20130604.JPG
Gary-914169780.jpg

more at SOURCE

cant wait next week its I think the RM will have a hard time again because of the ahjumma guests! lolz
wow! 2pm members, I love Taecyeon! looking forward on their ep.
just saw ep148 its just ok for me, the funniest thing I like is when Gary and his team eating potato hahahah its really fun episode, and the domino was so cool to watch, I would be much better if they do it at once all the team and whoever gets the first fall considered as winner..

Guest KDIK

I would've thought KJK was going to be Hulk & HaHa Iron Man due to episode 147 but oh well.
I do have to admit I'm slightly disappointed that Nichkhun wasn't joining in on shooting the show with Taecyeon & Chansung, would've been great to see him reunite with the RM team considering the amount of times his been on the show and they clearly adore him.

forevergirl

said: cant wait next week its I think the RM will have a hard time again because of the ahjumma guests! lolz

wow! 2pm members, I love Taecyeon! looking forward on their ep.

just saw ep148 its just ok for me, the funniest thing I like is when Gary and his team eating potato hahahah its really fun episode, and the domino was so cool to watch, I would be much better if they do it at once all the team and whoever gets the first fall considered as winner..

tumblr_mnvcsg6KAh1s2belmo1_500.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon and Chansung will show why they’re the ‘beastly idols’ in the K-pop scene by putting their strengths to the test as the next guests on SBS’ ‘Running Man’!

According to a representative, Taecyeon and Chansung showed off their athleticism on the June 3rd recording of ‘Running Man’. Although the members came back from Japan on the same day, right before filming, the boys didn’t show an ounce of jetlag as they powered through each mission.

The representative commented, “In this filming, two members of 2PM along with martial arts director Jung Doo Hong and fellow martial arts athletes featured as guests. As you can already anticipate from this lineup of guests, the concept of the episode is a challenge of power and will be an exciting battle.”