[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest delightful

I wouldn't mind seeing new games also. The paintball was a good idea but for some reason it was boring because they mainly just sat there and called out to each other. The dodge ball and sit up game was also lacking something, I barely laughed. The part I found funny was when the hulk appeared and he started chasing people, that was the effect Kim Jongkook used to have on the members and guests. I miss Kim Jongkook's epic-ness and the CG flames that used to surround him when he is on the name tag ripping game. I feel the PDs aren't trying hard anymore because RM has been so successful lately. They need to find more interesting guests in order to get the ratings back up in my opinion. 

Guest shortazngirl11

I don't get why some people are blaming the PD for not telling the RM that they should work as a team.They been working with each other for a long time so they should already know when to work as a teamand when to not without the PD telling them to. If the PD told them to work as a team then it would be tooobvious/scripted that the RM would win. I just think the RM got confused as working as a team because of therecent betrayal episodes. If this episode was after 104 (idols vs RM) then they would probably know they shouldwork as a team. 

Guest tennis

shortazngirl11 said: I don't get why some people are blaming the PD for not telling the RM that they should work as a team.They been working with each other for a long time so they should already know when to work as a teamand when to not without the PD telling them to. If the PD told them to work as a team then it would be tooobvious/scripted that the RM would win. I just think the RM got confused as working as a team because of therecent betrayal episodes. If this episode was after 104 (idols vs RM) then they would probably know they shouldwork as a team. 

PD-nim, you should more careful when invite the guest. At least considering the guest is suitable or not to the concept. Really, guest is such hit or miss. There are guest who screwed everyhing. Trust your cast more.

And then, get rid of takji geam and betrayal or spy, i'm getting sick of this.

Please bring back ring bell, i miss old running man. When everyone freak out just because the sound of bell.

PD-nim and all running man staff, you should work more hard!! MBC new variety show is really doing well. They bring a new concept and uniqe.

Real men is hot right now. Be careful, if running man continue like this, rating might goes worse.

Don't blame barefoot dream, the problem is in running man itself.

benbening said: PD-nim, you should more careful when invite the guest. At least considering the guest is suitable or not to the concept. Really, guest is such hit or miss. There are guest who screwed everyhing. Trust your cast more.

And then, get rid of takji geam and betrayal or spy, i'm getting sick of this.
Please bring back ring bell, i miss old running man. When everyone freak out just because the sound of bell.

PD-nim and all running man staff, you should work more hard!! MBC new variety show is really doing well. They bring a new concept and uniqe.
Real men is hot right now. Be careful, if running man continue like this, rating might goes worse.
Don't blame barefoot dream, the problem is in running man itself.

Guest browsing

If only there was a way for the rating to take into account international viewership...
I think the PD is ballsy to say that he doesn't care about ratings, but to be honest, you can't really prepare for that. Running Man has been on for 3 years now, so when a new show comes around, it's inevitable for people to want to watch something new. Considering the fact that Appa (from what I've read in this thread) is shown during the same time slot as Running Man, I don't think any new cast member, guests, or games will help the rating. That being said, I'm sure the PDs know what they're doing. Also, as @enrell said, SBS trusts in the cast and PDs of Running Man to make the best show possible.

Guest shkwords

I wish that RM could just stop forfeiting to guests. They always let the guests win. I don't know whether this is PD-nim's idea or the members' idea. It really starting to annoy me. Can't they just play it fair like Dream Team? Dream Team always try their level best to win the game no matter who their guests are.
@guccigal chinggu, for me, I don't think RM will have the same warm feelings if any of the members changed. They are already like a family. I stop watching 1 Night 2 Days because they changed the members. 1N2D didn't really caught my eyes anymore since then. But I agree with you on these;1. Kang Gary's witty remarks.2. KJK's shy reaction towards girls.3. Monday couple- KG is just so cute.4. SJH's ditzy look 

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Though I do believe some changes are needed to be made to the show, but I do admire the PD for sticking to his game and doesn't care about ratings. To be honest, that's when I also stop watching 1 Night 2 Days b/c the cast change (which drops the ratings down) and the show format began changing b/c of it and it didn't help either....

@shkwords - I don't think the PD purposely lets the guests win for the games b/c if you look back at Kim Soo Hyun's episode, he obviously didn't win that..and the one with Uhm Jung Hwa either...Rather, I think the members spirit are down lately...and KJK has been quite weak lately too, I think his injury has not fully recover b/c I remember seeing him limping in last week's episode and this week's too although they tried to hide the fact...Anyhow, whatever it is...I hope that the pD recognizes that the team needs to bonding time...

About not inviting guests, if you guys have followed the show since the very beginning, they practically invite guests to every single episode...of course, minus some episodes for special occasions...but if they stop inviting guests, that will totally changes the format of the show, which could hurt the show..

Guest shkwords

@blank_blank_cuti3 Yup, true. Not in every episode. But they did it often. I think they might be tired with their other daily schedules. But that's not how the game works. They can't just keep surrendering to the guests. I hope RM could play their part wholeheartedly like in the good old days.

Guest Littlezaznangel

this episode was a bit boring..
about the running man guest.. I'm kind of annoyed of the fact that they only invite well established stars to this program. Also the fact that its almost always the same guest...
I really want to see some rookie actors & idols come into the show. There are so many of them I would love to see in this program. But since running man is a well known show it's going to be hard to get rookies on this show. When they can get someone in the A list crowd to get a lot of views benefiting the show and the guest.
Out of 150 episodes I would have to say that there was only one episode that featured rookie idols. They didnt come as guest but more like a short cameo appearance. ( The zombie episode )

Guest shkwords

Watching Mong Ji episode after episode, we should know that she is not someone who easily gives up. She played it fair and square. She doesn't really like it when people gives her privileges just because she's a girl. Just look at how she wants it to be fair, she even carry Gary on her back. I don't think she even think of what could've happen to her backbone when she carried Gary. Gary doesn't look light. 

guest for upcoming episode: park ji sung ,sulli and KooJaCheol, soccer player of Korea

BNHc8iqCAAIgxNp.jpg:large
BNHKAAwCEAAcqz8.jpg:large
BNHJ3llCUAAc_eK.jpg:large
BNHIPOsCQAEkCR1.jpg:large
BNHSn3TCMAAPoxo.jpg:large
via rara82hy , pictures cr as tagged

class="post_name" id="post-7057"Running Man to hold Fan Meeting in Singapore on 28th September! Posted by xliSh June 19, 2013 9 Comments Filed Under  buzz KOREA, Gary (Leessang), HaHa, Kim Jong Kook, Running Man, Singapore, Song Ji Hyo

Running Man

The long-awaited fan meeting for the fans of Running Man – yes, the cast of the top variety Korean programme Running Man will be heading to Singapore in September!

Via omy, the Fan Meeting will be held at Marina Bay Sands on September 28th. The duration of the event will stretch over one and a half hours, and song-dance performances as well as fan interaction games will be prepared. It is also said that the cast who will be attending the Singapore Fan Meeting includes Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Gary, Song Jihyo and there may be one more member to join them as well. Seems like a fan meet not to be missed!

Stay tuned to (x)clusive as we’ll update when more news is out!

source : http://x-clusive.sg/2013/06/19/running-man-to-hold-fan-meeting-in-singapore-on-28th-september/

shkwords said: Watching Mong Ji episode after episode, we should know that she is not someone who easily gives up. She played it fair and square. She doesn't really like it when people gives her privileges just because she's a girl. Just look at how she wants it to be fair, she even carry Gary on her back. I don't think she even think of what could've happen to her backbone when she carried Gary. Gary doesn't look light.