[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

omg why did Haha dye his hair yellow? this hair is worse than the orange hair

and can anyone tell me the episode where running man members had a popularity vote of who they wanted to see to eliminate. So basically all the running man members had to eliminate that one member in a certain time period. If the eliminator takes off your name tag your frozen for the game. While if the eliminator loses their own name tag they go to jail.

Guest sfo747

Littlezaznangel said: omg why did Haha dye his hair yellow? this hair is worse than the orange hair

and can anyone tell me the episode where running man members had a popularity vote of who they wanted to see to eliminate. So basically all the running man members had to eliminate that one member in a certain time period. If the eliminator takes off your name tag your frozen for the game. While if the eliminator loses their own name tag they go to jail.

Guest guccigal

sukalei said: I started rewatching the earlier episodes of RM and I noticed how much Jihyo has aged.  I think she and Suk Jin has aged the most out of all the RM members since the show started.

Guest lucky120593

I love han hyo joo!! i think she's one of the most competitive guest.. she's funny and it seem like the members like her a lot and she can get along with them too.. hands down she's one of my fave rm guest ever.

Guest ajummanim

hey rm fans :)
not sure if this is the right place to ask but here i go
do you know any website or blog link i can download rm from .. I'm looking for low quality or medium quality videos ..
sadly I can't download high quality >> i know so sad :((

thanks

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

@ajummanim: try downloading from isubs. personally I think they have the best subs around, especially if you are interested in detail and the background music that plays in RM. they have 360P-720P video quality starting from episode 1 until episode 117. 
I've downloaded other episodes from kshownow site. their subs are good too and they are fast. they are updated with the latest RM episodes.

ep.151 is the best ep so far, and definitely enjoyed watching seems like fair one to me.
JWS is such a sporty hahaha he never complain how tiring RM it was, 
I was also surprised on HHJ, she is more prepared now, looks sporty and not like other K actress she hasnt afraid to get bruised or her faced would bump into hard things, defnitely one of my fav RM guests!
looking forward for part 2 ..

Guest High Kick

does anyone know where i can download old episodes in 720p? when i first started watching running man, i had a crappy computer. now that i have a nicer computer, i'd like to watch these with a better resolution. any help would be excellent!