[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest sukalei

I started rewatching the earlier episodes of RM and I noticed how much Jihyo has aged.  I think she and Suk Jin has aged the most out of all the RM members since the show started.

Guest ma0ma0chong

All the guys played for the Asian Dream Cup except Gary and Suk-jin, they were watching the match with Ji-hyo and Sulli. Shinee's Min-ho was there too.
33udafd.jpg

nqz153.jpg

sg5084.jpg

2jepovb.jpg

34pkfon.jpg

98c2yq.jpg

2epr8nb.jpg

6qy88z.jpg

2ik6qtw.jpg

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Running Man Ep 151http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-running-man-ep-151/

klent
said: Sunday, June 23, 2013

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.1

2. MBC Real Man 14.6

3. SBS Running Man 12.4

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.7

5. KBS Mamma Mia 5.7

6. SBS Barefooted Friends 5.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39151
via MC Forum

Yoo Seung Joon snaps a photo with the 'Running Man' cast

2013-06-24 02:14:00
allkpop_1372027848_af_org.jpg

Former Korean celebrity and 'boy next door' Yoo Seung Joon recently posed for a photo with the cast of 'Running Man'.

"With running men crew," he posted to his Weibo account. "I met Jae Suk hyung for the first time in 11 years. It wasn't awkward. It was good to see him."

Standing for a picture with the 'Running Man' cast along with f(x)'s Sulli, his black tuxedo contrasts sharply with the cast's more casual demeanor.

Although one of Korea's most popular celebrities a decade ago, he was shunned and expelled from Korea following a scandal revolving around his mandatory military service requirement.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/yoo-seung-joon-snaps-a-photo-with-the-running-man-cast

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Running Man Ep 151http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-running-man-ep-151/

Guest sindee

I think this week's episode was a lot more fun and thrilling to watch. The ending built up a lot of excitement. Also, Jaesuk and Hyo Joo have great teamwork
B-)

Guest texter

finally ripping off nametag with bell as well. this is what we exactly want. and the guests are good too Jung Woo Sung really has it there. he chases luke crazy. and Han Hyo Joo just like the her previous appearance. trying her best, and didnt try to keep her image. the next 2 episodes should be fun as well. hopefully the rating go up again :D

Guest lilazn1004

the one variety show i can't ever skip an episode of...! =D i love the cast obviously <3 <3 <3 but seriously, the producers are so creative and funny~

Guest babymichiie

This variety show is the best. I've never even missed one of its episode. Running Man is becoming a HUGE craze here in my country, Malaysia. Many people are even wearing the Running Man shirts. There's all sorts from the general logo of Running Man to the individual characters of the Running Man on those t-shirts. I just hope that this programme will never stop. Every episode is fresh and interesting.. funny as well.

Since I'm a TVXQ fan, I would say that I love the episodes where TVXQ was invited to be guest. It was awesome to see my idols having fun with the casts of Running Man. Overall it's epic. In Running Man, my favorite would be Gary.. since he looks innocent and always strives for the best in the show. :)