Quantcast

Lee Da Il

(Here is what his fans said... :))

DpPJYO9UcAU_xju.jpg

Spoiler

Daniel's actually coming back!!!

I still cant get used to see Choi Daniel without glasses.

#ChoiDaniel is back as a detective/private investigator with #KimWonHae as his side kick. A mix of thriller, suspense, horror, and sexiness from him♥️ i think this role really suits him!

Perfect smile

I’m loving him already 

I've already got thru first episode of the ghost detective and he already got me hooked!

I recently found out about the type of actor I like, which is tall, handsome, bearded and the most important is they steal my heart with their performance.

#ChoiDaniel is oozing with sexiness in his drama #TheGhostDetective His broad shoulders, hair style and his outfits. ON POINT.

So, I've watched the first 4 eps. I was impressed and of course, falling in love with #ChoiDaniel

I mean just look at his cheekbones

WHY IS HE SO HOT HERE? 

Choi daniel is so so sooo charming in this drama. I love to see him in the black shirt during the first few episodes before he changed to another outfit because he was more hotter in that outfit ? andddd in the last episode too where he wore a long coat with a turtle neck shirt inside ?

Daniel Choi is really hot in this series!!!

And did I mention Daniel Choi so handsome , I mean his transformation from Jugglers to this drama almost unrecognizable.

I'm amazed by how rich the emotions he acts at the ghost detective.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well... Being so busy these days but I can't miss my daily dose here for a long time! :) I wonder why he is so silent though... This is the perfect time for you to make another hit come back on K-dramaland boy!!! :D :heart: :wub: I miss you to the bits! Where are you..???! Please come back real soon for us! You know that we are desperately waiting for you!

And so glad to see dear @Heidi Seow chingu once in a while now here... :) And thanks a million for @triplem chingu for mentioning me on Daniel.. :mrgreen: :wub: Ha ha ha.... How come the whole world knows that I am totally mad for this handsome guy, anyway..??! Feeling so shy yet so lovely!! :D :) :heart: 

Sending hugs with Nam Chi Won style to you both lovelies here! In that case, I miss him more with eye-glasses now! No one rocks it like him.... Recalling sweet memories of Jugglers with him! :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

And for me, Lee Da Il style to fall in love... :D :wub: Gosh, you sexy beast! Ha ha ha.... Seriously, he is outstanding in any shade! 

50472095_2137411963237005_36977226772601

And hope to see dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend soon here.... :) Ha ha ha... What style do you prefer, dear..?! Nam Chi Won style or Lee Da Il style..??! :D You already know mine is Lee Da Il style.... :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

a new drama for choi daniel pls:wub: 

we miss him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1