Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Source:

Awww.. So sweet of you! Thank you so much for sharing the link! Oh my, so many GIFs of our man in one page. He is seriously worth watching!! :joy:

And I've been lurking on youtube watching his past videos. This is the very first small screen appearance Daniel ever made, in 2004?? :scream: Just listen to the sexy, deep voice. He hasn't changed at all! He was an unknown guy in this clip. But just look at him now! The world is waiting for his small screen comeback! :heart:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Awww.. So sweet of you! Thank you so much for sharing the link! Oh my, so many GIFs of our man in one page. He is seriously worth watching!! :joy:

And I've been lurking on youtube watching his past videos. This is the very first small screen appearance Daniel ever made, in 2004?? :scream: Just listen to the sexy, deep voice. He hasn't changed at all! He was an unknown guy in this clip. But just look at him now! The world is waiting for his small screen comeback! :heart:

He's only 18 then! So young! Not bad for a fresh actor.

Makes me think of his story recalling being scolded on set at 19 in 2005.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, L Leung said:

He's only 18 then! So young! Not bad for a fresh actor.

Yes, that's exactly my point is. He was an unknown guy back then before 2009 until he hit the stardom with High Kick 2. Even in the series Golden Apple in 2005, he does not do anything else except for driving the police car. Then he played in another series called Good Job, Good Job in 2008, which was also not a hit for him! This guy needs more recognition all over the world. He truly deserves it! :heart:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, that's exactly my point is. He was an unknown guy back then before 2009 until he hit the stardom with High Kick 2. Even in the series Golden Apple in 2005, he does not do anything else except for driving the police car. Then he played in another series called Good Job, Good Job in 2008, which was also not a hit for him! This guy needs more recognition all over the world. He truly deserves it! :heart:

No wonder in this 2010 interview he says he's not an overnight celebrity and it took him many auditions and years to be where he was.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

No wonder in this 2010 interview he says he's not an overnight celebrity and it took him many auditions and years to be where he was.

Yes, it took him so much to be who he is today. Even without any social media accounts, he is immensely popular among fans which I think as a great point. It's all his own talent that he's got a big name for himself. Hope we will see him in lot of activities ahead of the drama premiere! :lol:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Pretty amazing he got cast in such a popular role in High Kick. Then pretty much the main or the scene-stealing special guest star ever since?

9937CA495A2EAA262F

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Pretty amazing he got cast in such a popular role in High Kick. Then pretty much the main or the scene-stealing special guest star ever since?

Exactly! Ever since he rose to stardom in High Kick 2, he is starring in either lead roles or special guest roles. No matter what role he plays, everything is so popular and important element to the plot! His guest appearance in It's Okay to Not be Okay was a hot topic among drama viewers last year! It was a cool warm-up session prior to the lead role landing in Fly High, Butterfly! :lol:

• Like 1

Poll time: Choi Daniel

92284603c995b2232ec3d3eb833ca576.jpg&f=1

Chingus, a new poll is up - all thanks to @gm4queen who came up with the questions. :dorakiss:

Please vote!

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart

Tagging:

@gm4queen @Pyar @Combsmania @L Leung @Riya Varma @reiko @danisnk222 @larus @backstreetboysfan @nohamahamoud2002 @Lmangla @kaedechan @hanhy @@sinhvichuchu @Duyenxd @Danychoi2712 @Ameera Ali @Min2206 @the_sweetroad

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Poll time: Choi Daniel

Hi chingu! Thank you so much as always for organizing the poll for our man! :ohboy2:

I really don't know when he would make his next coma back so I really hope this poll would spirit up his thread for good. Can't wait to know what other chingus think about my questions! Will check it out tomorrow morning! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I voted but I was hard. I don`t remember very much about the plot of his dramas. I watched some of them a long time ago. 

I watched Baby Faced Beauty first (a long time ago) but I don`t remember anything of that drama. Just that he played with Jang Nara and she played a woman in her 30s pretending to be younger (I could be wrong).

Next was The Musical. I did not like that drama. 

I like Big Man and he played a villain, right? I like it. 

The last drama was The Ghost Detective.  Does this drama had romance?  I don`t think so. Maybe a little bit. I remember the bromance. It was nice. 

I voted Jugglers because I heard/read about this drama and I know it had a popular romantic pair. But I did not watch. :D

I will look forward to the next drama. It is a genre I like and I hope it will be a nice warm drama to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

I voted but I was hard. I don`t remember very much about the plot of his dramas. I watched some of them a long time ago. 

That's okay, dear! I am happy that you still voted for our man! Thank you so much! 

Ha ha.. I've been binge watching all his dramas lately! Yes, The Ghost Detective is not a romance drama, rather a slow burning love. He never had any kiss scenes except for hug scenes. Yet I enjoyed his and Kim Won Hae's bromance a lot. Wish they get together in another drama! :lol:

And as for his upcoming jtbc drama, I feel like I am waiting forever for it to air. Hopefully a healing drama that can overcome the pain. I am desperate until jtbc releases any hint about the premiere date. 

• Like 2

My new hobby is Google's gif search engine.

Spoiler

996D2E475B939E90294F30

99ED3E475B939E91215278

Spoiler

995B0C365A31134729

ch79.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

ch74.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

ch71.gif?type=w800

ch70.gif?type=w800

Source: 

https://yapa0423.tistory.com/529

https://hyedn8563.tistory.com/m/124

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=et8787et&logNo=221165415934

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 GIFs in one post! Thanks!
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, L Leung said:

My new hobby is Google's gif search engine.

Oh My.. Thank you so much for the link! But why is it School 2013 out of all? :D KBS WORLD will air episode 11 of School 2013 tonight! I don't know if you've watched Daniel's past dramas but still, you can try vote for the poll!

• Like 1