Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Wow... Now that we have so many fans for Daniel here, let's have some fun! :heart:

Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @raziela & @phoenix24 friends, feel free to answer the poll! :D

1. What is your top fav scene of Daniel's as in the following..???!
  2. And why do you like that scene..??! 

60525245_2209305222714345_39252656809154

My answer,

1. Hug scene in today's detective
  2. That hug is more passionate than the bed kiss in Jugglers for me! And when he stroked her hair... :wub: OH My! Srry Baek Jin Hee, I choose Park Eun Bin over you!! She seems really in love with Daniel! :)
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

this is sooo cute 

Its sooo cute when he say "but shes nice and never lies" how does he know about her soooo quickly which only like 6 months they has been filming together @gm4queen @gladys0710 @Pyar

Seriously dear... I've been thinking the same thing!

How does this guy know all about her in such a short period of time..??! :huh: :) Isn't that called the real affection, dear..??! Yeah yeah yeah... Something is really fishy about Daniel! :love:

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Love this sòòoooooooooo much:heart:

Thanks a lot for giving my video so much love, dear!! It's a great pleasure for me! :wub:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... Now that we have so many fans for Daniel here, let's have some fun! :heart:

Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @gladys0710 @Pyar @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @raziela & @phoenix24 friends, feel free to answer the poll! :D

60525245_2209305222714345_39252656809154

1. I guess for me will be ghost detective as well! 

2. I loved his butt in the bed scene of jugglers :joy: but I must say that passion and intense feeling in the hug scene in Detective was so much more heart fluttering/wrenching! :relaxed: and yes! @gm4queen when he stroked her hair! I DIED INTERNALLY... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I think you referred to this video as he smokes.... But it's only a photoshoot by Singles magazine dear!! :blush: So not to worry!

But I think he rarely promote smoking scenes!! :wacko: This scene has definitely exposed his rough manly side to his fans!!!:lol:

But by the way, look at this sexy features of him.... He is indeed a perfect guy to fall in love with! :huh: :heart: Oh God.... So yummy!!!!

YES! Those are the pictorials which gave me a rude shock! BUT luckily he doesn't smoke! He is protecting his own lungs and health! :heart: 

Does anyone of you know what happened to his leg? I saw him limping in some of the videos on youtube! and especially one here! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

1) hug scene in today's detective 

2) i love this scene its soooo different to others drama of higs scene. While repeating this video its felt soooo excitement my heart is ponding its soooi sweet and cute the way she rushed to huy him bc she miss him sooo much or must be scared and i can see he tried to touched her but afraid that hes not a human sooooo sad @gm4queen

I feel so sad when I read this comment dear.... I have nothing more to say!! You have gathered it so beautifully!! 

He is in love with her but he can't show it freely because he is not a human! :(

23 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

1. I guess for me will be ghost detective as well! 

2. I loved his butt in the bed scene of jugglers :joy: but I must say that passion and intense feeling in the hug scene in Detective was so much more heart fluttering/wrenching! :relaxed: and yes! @gm4queen when he stroked her hair! I DIED INTERNALLY... 

So true dear.... The hug scene is more electrifying than the bed scene!!! It gives us the real feeling of love! How amazing! :wub:

20 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

YES! Those are the pictorials which gave me a rude shock! BUT luckily he doesn't smoke! He is protecting his own lungs and health! :heart: 

Does anyone of you know what happened to his leg? I saw him limping in some of the videos on youtube! and especially one here! :bawling:

Oh yeah dear!! He is so protective about his health!!! Such a good boy! :wub:

And yes, he is having a knee problem since 2013 & he has done 2 surgeries for it as well!! He says that it is still not in good condition but that vidro is from 2011 and I also don't know the reason for his limping.... May be a pre sign of his knee problem!! :huh:

• Like 1

@parkeunbinchoidaniel SO MANY TIMESSSS! This video actually introduced me to Ghost Detective! I was sold then and there! 

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And yes, he is having a knee problem since 2013 & he has done 2 surgeries for it as well!! He says that it is still not in good condition but that vidro is from 2011 and I also don't know the reason for his limping.... May be a pre sign of his knee problem!! :huh:

ohhh noo :dissapointed_relieved:it might be true... some of his "action" scenes are weirdly edited/cut too.. might be covering up his knee injury..:( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

How many have u guys repeat this? 

22 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

SO MANY TIMESSSS! This video actually introduced me to Ghost Detective! I was sold then and there! 

Yes darlings.... So true both of you!!! That scene is the selling point of the series! :heart:

For me may be millions of times :o Oh God, I am being seriously possessed by Dan Bin couple! They are so perfect together!! And can't they be a real couple...???!! Oh My God, I want them be together in another series so madly!!! :)

22 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

ohhh noo :dissapointed_relieved:it might be true... some of his "action" scenes are weirdly edited/cut too.. might be covering up his knee injury..:( 

Oh then you noticed it already... :(

Yes, he says that he doesn't like action scenes mush as his knee is a big problem for his career! And in some scenes of Jugglers, he is either clearly visible in pain or limping! :mellow: On top of that he was in pain at the press con of Jugglers as well! But he helped Baek Jin Hee walk up & down the stage! :huh: Such a humble guy he is!!!! I love his kindness so much!! :heart: He is a real gentleman!!!

photo626915.jpg 

Here is an article about his knee injury & his movie in 2015, dear! I hope you can learn everything on his knee pain here :unsure: :tears:

This guy has suffered a lot because of that!! :bawling:

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-choi-daniel-it-s-been-a-miracle-for-me---85811.html

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar & @gladys0710 friends,

you all should have been in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread with me back then!!! We missed all the fun together darlings!!! :tears: I am so upset over that!!!! Such a disappointment!!! :unsure:

But now I am really happy to have you all here! We can rock this thread with his sexiness! :) :sweat_smile:

Wow... His perfect jawline.... :w00t:

FQhqUuLVkAImksS?format=jpg&name=large

And his long, beautiful & slender fingers... :love:

FQhqy5iUcAAf2-B?format=jpg&name=large

But when he grows beard.... OH MY OH MY OH MY!!!! :heart: I can't hide my feelings for him anymore :ph34r: 

FQhql6NVIAQ7b1b?format=jpg&name=900x900

And I've seen so many comments on web that he is too skinny in The Ghost Detective... Yes, that's true! He admitted it himself as well! :o His cheek bones are full on display!!! :D

But I think too much fat is also ugly on him because he is so tall!!! He is looking so young when he is skinny, but in a healthy way of course!! :) :love:

• Love 3

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar & @gladys0710 friends,

you all should have been in The Ghost Detective Soompi thread with me back then!!! We missed all the fun together darlings!!! :tears: I am so upset over that!!!! Such a disappointment!!! :unsure:

But now I am really happy to have you all here! We can rock this thread with his sexiness! :) :sweat_smile:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

:heart::heart::heart::heart: 

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

all in one place....

• Love 3

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

no need to ask me :D you know I don't watch bed scenes :D so I will choose the second, a hug scene is more expressive of love, in my opinion.  Bed scenes are expression of lust (which is really so disgusting)

I am sorry chingu, I don't mean to be rude. You are a very nice person, you already know how dear you are to me :wub: :heart::love:

Edited by nohamahamoud2002
Edited
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Same here hug scene because it shows a deeper connection.

• Like 1
  • Love 2