Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

YES YES YES!!!! 50 more pages to 200 pages!!! :heart: 

I am truly happy that my boy is receiving the recognition he deserves!! He is extremely talented & hot!! :love: I am pretty sad sometimes that he doesn't even have an official IG acc to connect himself with his fans!! But so happy that he's having a huge fan base out there for him even without IG :) He is a real popular manly actor among other so called baby-faced men! And real talent always gets its real place!!! :o :) I am so relieved!!!!

And dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, have you ever watched his Waiting for Love short drama..??!! He is so beautiful in it with his trade mark eye-glasses & won the excellence actor award for his performance! :heart: 

It only has 2 eps & I invite you to watch it!!!! This guy always knows the best way to impress his fans!!!!! :blush:

ChoiDaniel_8_18_2013.jpg

Anticipate11.jpg

Waiting_for_Love-0015.jpg

Oh god.... Where is our dear Lee da Il, dear @Pyar friend...???! Only his hair & sexy shirt are there :o :) What's up with that messy face..??! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Hah hah haaa....!

Edited by gm4queen
adding some beautiful pics
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

so sorry for thr late reply 

Yes totally they looking so comfortable and park eun bin really wanted him to say 10 

Reading ut post make me soooo happy 

I was smiling while reading ur post 

Really miss them soooooo much

Now I am smiling for your post dear!!! :sweat_smile: So lovely!!!! :wub:

@gm4queendo u remember this scene this is soooo funny and the way he act is cute and park eun bin is funny she say "what r u doing" and then he say trying to act sexy "are you going to stand around and watch me?"

Omg this is sooo funny

Oh God dear.... I love that scene!! They are so cute & so funny!! :w00t: And of course, he acts sexy as "are you going to stand around and watch me?" & I go exactly like "yes sir, can't I..???!!" :D :D :D :D Our Mr. Ghost is indeed sexy but he is so shy!!!! :w00t: :lol: This is absolutely funny, dear!!!

I cant stop watching this video

@gm4queen what did u do to me 

Just kidding i love this video sooooooooooooo much. 

Yes its sooo long @Pyar

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so grateful to you that you are giving my music video so much love & affection, dear!!! :o I am so touched by your reactions for my hard work!!!! I am pretty serious here... :heart: Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for loving my video, darling!!! It's the greatest pleasure for me that my newest friend is a huge fan of both Daniel & me!!!! :lol: :blush: 

And guess what,

Daniel + music = Dream.... 

And of course dear, it's the very same for me as well!! I am so in love with my own edit, dear! :o It's become my daily dose now!!! I am addicted to this couple & my video, just like a drug!!! :flushed: And wait a minute.... Are they really a drug that make us drunk or something with them..??!!! :glasses: The whole world is still in love with them, dear!!! I am so surprised by myself that these two are none less than an official couple for their beloved fans now!!! :love: Aren't they really..?! :lol:

c599a20a37677507e96d3f44d3d16fdd1d23c39f

And I am missing my other chingus, @triplem @Heidi Seow ladies here so much...... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: See you soon!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen so true:joy:

:joy::joy: welcome, im glad that u r huge fan of daniel and eun bin 

yes totally i will wait for them in future no matter what 

Yes dear.... Let's wait & watch!! :lol: Miracles happen everyday! :wub:

And I almost forgot this to tag you!!! :) 

This is an amazing piano cover for Dream Me song by a fan, I think!!! BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png I love it so much, dear!! Hope you'd love it too.... No doubt, this song is really a dream for lovers!!!! :o

• Like 1