Translation
Chinese fan made video of tea drinking CP

video link: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvWtI3KdoQL5y1p8i00_yfvlBKh1

Love process of tea drinking couple-Daepyonim’s version

0:09
KJH: Why I haven't seen Mom?
SYK: She left first because of the company's business.
0:16
KJH: Actually I always want to ask you one thing.
SYK: Then ask.
KJH: Don't let Mom know.
SYK: I won’t tell her.
0:27
KJH: Mom's personality is
0:28
KJH: so cold.
0:30
KJH: Why are you together?
SYK: Why are you asking this?
KJH: Curiosity.
0:40
SYK: At first it was like this…
0:44
(Professor CSY was in a classroom.)
0:46
CSY: And 10 days later
0:49
the young writer Gim Yu Jeong who wrote “The camellias”
0:50
CSY: died because of pulmonary disease.
0:53
CSY: Wait a minute!
SYK: What’s wrong?
KJH: You knew each other when mom was still a professor?
SYK: Of course.
01:01
SYK: Actually, your mom returning to Sungjin group was because of me.
01:04
KJH OS: (what??)
(Professor CSY in the classroom)
01:07
CSY: Revolution is beautiful
01:08
CSY: Because it helps people have dreams.
01:11
CSY: But
CSY: revolution is also sad.
01:13
CSY: because it always fails in reality.
01:17
CSY: Literature is the same too.
01:18
CSY: although it makes people dream of being writers.
01:21
CSY: Wait a minute!
01:24
CSY: This is Choi Seo Yoon.
SYK: This is Seo Yi Kyung.
01:40
CSY: You know
CSY: I am not interested in the company.
SYK: Wealth and power
01:45
SYK: I am curious what they are?
01:46
SYK: And I also want to hold them in my hands.
01:48
CSY: What do you want to do?
SYK: I just want to know where your boundary is.
CSY: Could you please leave Sungjin group alone?
01:57
SYK: Will Sungjin group be burned down into the ashes.
02:00
SYK: The choice is in Chairman’s hands.
02:04
CSY: I will take it back. (Sungjin group)
SYK: Then
02:08
SYK: I am expecting it.
02:11
Choi Won Jae: Where is CEO Kim?
CSY: He was fired.
CSY: I would use this office starting today.
CSY: Is the strategic composition plan
CSY: ready?
(scene of SYK meeting) 
02:26
CSY: This time,
CSY: I want to end it completely.
(Gallery S is searching by law enforcement agency.) 
02:38
Mr Jo: Was it the instruction from Seongbuk-dong (Mr. Jang)?
SYK: It doesn't matter where the instruction was from.
02:41
SYK: CEO Kang of Korea Works.
SYK: You contact him first.
Mr. Jo: Yes.
Mr. Jo: I will check the situation first.
02:48
Ceo Kang: Long time I haven't seen you, Chairman.
Mr. Kang: What can I do for you?
CSY: I need you to do me a favor.
Mr. Kang: Chairman
Mr. Kang: I surely do my best.
CSY: In your path of success
03:00
CSY: Please abandon CEO Seo.
Mr. Kang: CEO Seo?
CSY: Please get rid of S Finance.
03:09
CSY: I will let the election go as you wish.
03:18
voice of writer Kim: CEO Kang of Korea Works arrived.
03:22
Mr. Kang: So,
03:24
Mr. Kang: Let’s stop our cooperation, CEO Seo.
03:42
Mr. Kang holds a press conference.
Mr. Kang: I am Korea Works' CEO, Kang Jae Hyun.
03:47
the recording of Mr. Kang is playing.
03:53
voice of Mr. Kang: The objective of the non-profit bank is to create my slush fund,
03:56
voice of Mr. Kang: not to pay your wallet, got it?
03:58
SYK looking at the screen of the mobile phone then showing a meaningful expression.
04:09
CSY got a phone call
04:10
CSY: This is Choi Seo Yoon.
04:17
CSY says to SYK: Please let go of Sungjin group.
04:20
SYK: There is only one road for Chairman.
04:24
SYK: Follow me.
04:30
SYK: Of course
04:32
SYK: Whether it is business or love
04:33
SYK: is there a better candidate than me?
04:35
Mr. Park (secretary of CSY): What is the most important thing?
04:38
Mr. Park: Is it Chairman’s love?
04:41
Mr. Park: Or is it the survival of Sungjin group.
04:51
CSY: I accept your proposal.

04:55
SYK: That’s it. (with a sinister smile)
04:56
KJH OS: Are you really that capable? (looking at SYK doubtfully)
04:58
SYK: Why are you looking at me like that?
05:00
KJH: You lied to me, didn't you?
SYK: Of course not.
05:03
SYK: Just don’t tell your mom.
05:10
KJH: Why did Mom come back to take over the Chairman position?
05:15
KJH looking at CSY and OS: (Curious! Curious!)
05:17
CSY: Because your grandfather was ill seriously back then
05:19
CSY: Therefore, I came back.
05:20
KJH: Then what about you and Mother…?
05:23
CSY: The story that your mother told you,
05:27
CSY: just swap the roles. That’s it!
05:35
CSY: Make me a cup of tea. (says to SYK with an icy cold face)
05:38
CSY: I want herbal tea.
05:41 
SYK OS: Such a silly daughter. (with a helpless expression.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2018 at 4:38 PM, avalon2046 said:

Vaiduakhu, you are so pure heart hahaha. At first I thought SKY is really hungry so I don't understand why CSY says the door is not closed yet. :sweatingbullets: I think it's a bit obscure part, many Chinese viewers don't understand it too.

No, "me" and "pure" can't be in the same sentence. :lol: I'm not pure... it's just awkward to me. 

I presume we got the permission from the clips' maker, to upload her clips to youtube? 

This is the link for Ep5 of the "messy" family series. Click cc for English subtitle. 

I'm in hurry (to bed :D), so it's like a draft. Let me know if you can't see the subtitle and there is anything you want me to amend. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the subs.  Good job!  I like this messy family series.  I can see all 5 characters in the clip.  In some cuts, the scenes matched the lines/expressions pretty well.  It's kind of humorous.  Daepyonim looks the most badass, still.  Love the scene where she coming in saying "What happened?” 

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I presume we got the permission from the clips' maker, to upload her clips to youtube?

I'm in hurry (to bed :D), so it's like a draft. Let me know if you can't see the subtitle and there is anything you want me to amend. 

No. I still have not gotten the reply of the video makers of the family series and the love story of tea drinking CP, Daepyonim's version. Seems they haven't log in that video website for a while...Anyway, you have added full credit, I think it's OK.

Thank you for the sub, and thanks a lot for correcting my translation. I am not good in it, so many thanks. :)

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Thanks for the subs.  Good job!  I like this messy family series.  I can see all 5 characters in the clip.  In some cuts, the scenes matched the lines/expressions pretty well.  It's kind of humorous.  Daepyonim looks the most badass, still.  Love the scene where she coming in saying "What happened?”

Many Chinese fans are always amazed by Yo Won's great acting. All the characters played by Yo Won, but you can tell they are different persons. They named it "acting of plastic surgery". 

The scene I like most is CSY asked SYK get out of the room, Daepyonim's reply, "I just come to try if there is the echo of our chairman living in such a big room." :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

I like the scene where SYK made excuse to not stay in study room but CSY sarcastically rejected it, and SYK looked defeated "getting out of the room" :lol:. The clip is well made.

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

No. I still have not gotten the reply of the video makers of the family series and the love story of tea drinking CP, Daepyonim's version. Seems they haven't log in that video website for a while...Anyway, you have added full credit, I think it's OK.

Thank you for the sub, and thanks a lot for correcting my translation. I am not good in it, so many thanks. :)

Alright... I think we should wait for their permissions then. It's their hard-working...

Your Eng translation is fine, thanks for your effort. I just adjusted a bit, so the lines are not too long on the screen. As I have no clue abt the Chinese sub, if I understand sth not correctly, please help to correct. 

While waiting for the permission, I may re-upload LYW's interview clips into that youtube channel and do the Eng sub using Avalon's translation and some of Nikachan's QSD interview translation before, but first I need to search where I can download (good quality) videos...

By the way, the youtube channel was created by me yesterday (LOL) for the purpose of sharing LYW's clips only. So, if any of you fan out there wants to contribute to the channel, I can assist with the uploading, or I can give you the access (username and password). :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I like the scene where SYK made excuse to not stay in study room but CSY sarcastically rejected it, and SYK looked defeated "getting out of the room" :lol:. The clip is well made.

Alright... I think we should wait for their permissions then. It's their hard-working...

Your Eng translation is fine, thanks for your effort. I just adjusted a bit, so the lines are not too long on the screen. As I have no clue abt the Chinese sub, if I understand sth not correctly, please help to correct. 

While waiting for the permission, I may re-upload LYW's interview clips into that youtube channel and do the Eng sub using Avalon's translation and some of Nikachan's QSD interview translation before, but first I need to search where I can download (good quality) videos...

By the way, the youtube channel was created by me yesterday (LOL) for the purpose of uploading LYW's clips only. So, if any of you fan out there wants to contribute to the channel, I will give the access (username and password). :)

Really?  I didn't know that.  Got to see it again to find out. 

Just re-watched again, it's hilarious!  Love it!

There's another funny scene to me... SYK coming in the room then CSY saying get out of here!

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

By the way, the youtube channel was created by me yesterday (LOL) for the purpose of uploading LYW's clips only. So, if any of you fan out there wants to contribute to the channel, I will give the access (username and password). :)

@vaiduakhu
nikachan's ytb channel, there are some LYW interview videos with ENG sub
https://www.youtube.com/user/nikachan2008

Translation

Magazine "Historical Drama King 14"
Lee Yo Won’s interview in Japan 2010
Many thanks to LYW Chinese forum for the Chinese translation

"Queen Seondeok" is the TV series featuring with the very first Queen in the history of the Korean Peninsula. Lee Yo Won who played the Queen Seondeok/ Deokman is strong and beautiful, who can not be attracted by her.

How did she become Deokman? We will approach her slowly through this interview.

Secret story 01
I don’t feel the same with the character, I can’t have the resonance, so I’m mentally burdened and I have been had the feeling of being forced.

The Korean peninsula, with its proud 5,000-year history, the main story line of this script is the first Queen, Queen Seondeok. In this drama, she has extraordinary wisdom and keen insight, Deokman, the heroine who took the Queen’s throne, the actor who plays this role is Lee Yo Won who involved in several sensational works such as “Poison Love” (2007). She appeared in the interview scene with a sleeveless dress, giving the impression of subtle white skin and slim, which is quite different from the posture as strong as a male that is shown in the drama. After seven years, Yo Won appeared in the historical drama again after "Daemang".

"This is a female-oriented script, Deokman has experienced hardships, overcomes all kinds of tribulations, and the story is vivid and interesting, so I am deeply attracted. Although the pressure of playing historical drama is great, but I feel that it is still worth to challenge." So far, most of the roles played by Yo Won are feminine. One of the biggest challenges for her is the action scenes of this drama. In a special invitation to this TV series held in Tokyo in March, "Even now, I can't recall of how the filming task was done back then." As she said, the memorable difficult shooting scenes appeared in the episode 11, the intense and grand fighting scene which was spread out in the quagmire. In Yo Won’s slender body, is there any energy that can perform such intense action? The secret is "in short, eating the duck meat as a nutritional supplement." As a result, she showed the performance not losing to the male actors such as Uhm Tae-woong, but compared to the physical exertion, the more difficult part is the spiritual aspect. At first, Deokman not knowing her own background, wearing a man's suit and living as a Silla Hwrang. Then she learned about her origins, soon after, becomes a queen, Deokman made up her mind to build a stable country for the people. In order to try to figure out this full of changing role, the pressure for Yo Won is huge.

"The period and the situation of Deokman are different from mine. So I have not identification with this character. Not only that, but with the development of the plot, the personality of this character is constantly changing. How to interpret it also makes me very distressed. When I was playing this drama, there are two times I suffered mental excruciation that has to be overcome."

In the scene of the historical drama with long shooting period, Yo Won faced many challenges. And to save her is the co-actors of this drama.
"The predecessors who have participated in more than 50 historical dramas gave me advice. The seniors said, "The crises and challenges that you have to experience, sooner or later will come." Although I listened at that time, I didn't expect it would really happen to me." Park Ye-jin (as as Princess Cheonmyeong), she has the experience of playing the historical drama too, I also asked her a lot to solve the problems one by one. Go Hyun-jung, who plays Misil, the biggest opponent of the protagonist, we also talked about a lot of hardships and cheered on each other; my mood was relieved by confiding our heart. Afterwards, as the story develops, I gradually integrates emotions into Deokman, In the scene of the death of Princess Cheonmyeong (Deokman’s twin sister), my grief over Deokman overflowed... From that moment on, I resonated with Deokman.”

Secret story 02
The moment when Deokman beat Misil, I was very excited.

The same remarkableness of this story with Deokman's growth is the opposition between Deokman and Misil played by Go Hyun-jung. "Before Deokman returning to Silla, the royal family was always controlled by Misil. So, for Deokman, the existence of Misil is not so much an opponent, but rather " a mountain that she must climb over. " And crossing the mountain is her homework."

There is no showdown between Deokman and Misil, and the battle of the wits is full of thrills. Many viewers would feel very excited. Yo Won who resonates with Deokman is also one of the people with the ups and downs.
"Deokman has always been suppressed by the high-profile Misil, so when Deokman prevailed Misil, I felt both happy and interesting. So I really like one of Deokman's lines which symbolize this work, "I will be the king of Silla."

This drama talking about creating one's own destiny, and a solid and steady move towards the Queen's Road. From this point of view that Deokman has the charm to actract the people around her such as Yushin and Bidam. Yo Won said that "In order to seek political benefits Misil use talented persons. Deokman who has a clear personality, treats people with honesty and gains people's hearts with sincerity. It is a politics of humanized management." The audience was also fascinated by such a honest Deokman, which resulted a high rating of over 40%, and extended the episode to 62 episodes. Yo Won what do you think about to be in such a high popularity vortex?
"Because most of the time we were shooting in the studio, I didn't feel this popularity, but when we were shooting outside, from the children to the people of the older generation all could recognize me. Only then I did really feel that there were many people watching this drama. When I know that I get lots of attention, this becomes a kind of pressure. But because the shooting work is so hard, therefore I have no time to feel it."

Secret story 03
I feel the happiest is the moment when I was performing.

When Yo Won completed the important role of "the first queen in the history of the Korean Peninsula" at the age of 29, she won the 2009 MBC Performance Award and the "Best Actress Award", which made her career getting more attention. But she herself only said in a plain tone, "I did not deliberately consider a lot of things because of playing the Queen. I would choose this drama just because the story itself is full of enchantment." Yo Won then said, "When I was performing, I could feel very strongly that I have done something." Compared to the evaluation of others, for me it was just that she has completed a play and the happiest thing is to be an actor.

"I am not a person with a big dream like Deokman. It is better to say that I am a person who pays more attention to the "present". I only want to cherish today, to live every day happily."
Although "dream" has a size (some big some small), but Yo Won adheres her belief and last to the end, this is just like Deokman herself. Therefore, Yo Won interpreted the role very well and made people intoxicated. In the interview, Yo Won says, "The next work has not yet been decided." So far, cherish the "present" to show solid footsteps, and left the greatest works on her way, she will continue to capture the hearts of fans.

Lee Yo Won tells you "the secret of beauty"

Lee Yo Won, who has soft and fair skin, let’s snoop her "secret of beauty"!

Q: Please tell us how to do the skin care!
The way of skin care is probably no different from everyone. Thorough cleaning is indispensable; apply a moisturizing cream to it... and so on. Then keep a normal life.

Q: Is there a special part in the diet?
Try to eat more health foods and with the help of Chinese medicine. When I work, I also eat velvet, natural Korean ginseng... I don't like anything bitter, but because I am in the situation that I have to drink it. After drinking, the condition of the skin is completely different.

Basic information Lee Yo Won
Born on April 9, 1980. She entered the entertainment industry as a fashion magazine model. In 1998, she debuted as an actor with "Scent of a Man" In the following year she participated in "School 2". In 2003, she married and gave birth to a girl. After she returns to the entertainment circles with “Fashion 70's" (2005) and continues to perform in the popular works such as "Surgeon Bong Dal-hee" and "Bad Love" (both in 2007), cooperated with Kwon Sang-woo. She won the MBC award “best female actor” with "Queen Seondeok" and becomes a popular actor with both fame and strength.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, avalon2046 said:

"The period and the situation of Deokman are different from mine. So I have not identification with this character. Not only that, but with the development of the plot, the personality of this character is constantly changing. How to interpret it also makes me very distressed. When I was playing this drama, the mental suffering that has to be overcome is twice."

It got to be exhausting for her.  Besides to all what she mentioned, doing live shooting for many months would take a toll on both your body and mental state.  No wonder she’s had lost about 5 KG after filming QSD, I think. 

It must have been a huge pressure on how to portray Deokman, no doubt.  The role is challenging to continuing transforming from several different stages throughout the drama, from disguising as a man to becoming princess and finally ruling queen.