I did sub title for family series ep01, ep02 and ep06. My English is poor, so the sub title is not 100% accurate .
Here you are, I will set these vids private 2-3 days later, then share with LYW channel.
Family series ep01
Family series ep02
Family Series EP06-Ms. Seo's path of returning to the room (I didn't re-edit the lines of the awkward scene, I will do it when we make this vid openly.)

new BTS pics of Miss temper, posted by msnala5 (IG)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmnFWoOnzP9/?hl=zh-tw
FispPEz.jpg

zodEFNV.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not saying it is but considering the nature of this genre for DD, how wary are you about her character ending like QSD’s? 

1) 50-50 chances

2) Greater than 70%

3) Higher than 90%

Can your heart take another bleeding if it’s the case?  Hope my heart still beating normal to the end.

Family Series EP03, EP04 and EP07 with ENGsub
Family Series EP03-Happy Birthday Ms. Seo
Family Series EP04
Family Series EP07 

Playlist for Family Series EP01-EP07 (the other two vids are private, not included)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hsXBhG95_E&list=PLzoqXoIKuqRvUg8Vh-2sRStBzFVsLDVuP

I am still waiting for the permission of the videos makers...

Now I would do the translation for this interview, and then do ENG sub for this one and the interview of 49 days. Both I got the permission.

• Thanks 3

OMG this is so great, finally our Queen decided to take this awesome role. Love story just like me and Vaiduakhu wish for, tee-hee.

Chinese fans in weibo wish to see their beloved Daepyonim  face to face (of course). I can imagine a big crowd going after LYW .

As a big budget drama, big possibility they will do the drama in the real location, so we just wait and see.

Also fans would love to teach her speaking in Mandarin if she had to , instead of teaching by the Alpha-Go .  Mandarin has four main  tones in which if pronounce differently, has different meaning. Besides mandarin, I guess LYW also need to speak in Japanese, sounds quite challenging, I wish our queen will not exhausted learning to speak in foreign languages.

Talking about foreign languages, i remember in the beginning of QSD also got lots of talking in mandarin and Cantonese , I love to hear them talking in mandarin and cantonese , but can't help the giggle, no offense actor/actress.

Thank you very much @QSD
I have only seen one pic, the one little Yo Won holding a bat.

On 8/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, QSD said:

Not saying it is but considering the nature of this genre for DD, how wary are you about her character ending like QSD’s? 

1) 50-50 chances

2) Greater than 70%

3) Higher than 90%

Can your heart take another bleeding if it’s the case?  Hope my heart still beating normal to the end.

I didn't watch the whole QSD so I don't know hehe...

for me EOG is more sad than QSD.  The whole EOG is so repressed and depressed. CSY's glorious time is so short. On the other hand, Deokman, in her fight with Mishil, most of time she won. That's one of the reasons I like QSD, not like some typical dramas the leading role has been bullied all the time and has to wait the final to have a strike back. 

Different dream looks like a stale anti-Japanese drama for me...I don't like this subject. Well I hope the writers can surprise me.

BTW, I read a Taiwanese fan said, Kim Won Bong is a controversial person, his reputation in Korea is not good, so that fan didn't understand why MBC chose this man as the main character.

On 8/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, QSD said:

1) 50-50 chances

2) Greater than 70%

3) Higher than 90%

I really don't know but I do hope a happy ending for her character, although it is easier for audience to remember  a drama with sad ending for a long long time  I think..... just like QSD's. I still moved everytime I watch the final episode of QSD, the melancholy music helped alot. ( anyway I always find Kdrama has some great music to help to provoke our tears )

I'll take no.1. 

Another fan made MV about tea-drinking couple. This one is not a comedy, but a sweet one. It's like a side story of family series.
I did English subtitle for it, I set it "unlisted" and will set private few days later.

Here you are:

BTW, I have watched family series EP08-EP10, I found these three episodes are very hilarious too. :D

in the end of EP07, Ok Da Jeong was punished by CSY because she addressed Daepyonim "Seo Yi Kyung" 

EP08 is about ODJ try to make a revenge. And she asks JH to help her. Anyway it's very funny. EP09 is Oh Soo Kyung's revenge to SYK....(because ODJ's revenge plan failed in EP08:D) I will translate these three episodes.

And many many Thanks @vaiduakhu for checking the sub title of ep01-ep04 and ep06, ep07. and correcting my mistakes. I have modified the sub of all those eps.

• Thanks 2

On 8/24/2018 at 8:17 PM, may2429 said:

OMG this is so great, finally our Queen decided to take this awesome role. Love story just like me and Vaiduakhu wish for, tee-hee.

Chinese fans in weibo wish to see their beloved Daepyonim  face to face (of course). I can imagine a big crowd going after LYW .

As a big budget drama, big possibility they will do the drama in the real location, so we just wait and see.

Also fans would love to teach her speaking in Mandarin if she had to , instead of teaching by the Alpha-Go .  Mandarin has four main  tones in which if pronounce differently, has different meaning. Besides mandarin, I guess LYW also need to speak in Japanese, sounds quite challenging, I wish our queen will not exhausted learning to speak in foreign languages.

Talking about foreign languages, i remember in the beginning of QSD also got lots of talking in mandarin and Cantonese , I love to hear them talking in mandarin and cantonese , but can't help the giggle, no offense actor/actress.

Were you able to understand her Mandarin in ep 2 of NL where she talking on the phone to the thug at the warehouse about ransom in exchange for SJ?

Knowing Avalon’s past post, she probably didn’t approve how Yowon sounded in Mandarin.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Were you able to understand her Mandarin in ep 2 of NL where she talking on the phone to the thug at the warehouse about ransom in exchange for SJ?

Knowing Avalon’s past post, she probably didn’t approve how Yowon sounded in Mandarin.

It was understandable, but the tone was pronounced differently, so the naughty subtitle gave us another words for what she meant, the fans had some giggles, saying Daepyonim is so cute.

Ps: Everything Daepyonim did was cute/handsome/cool for girl-crush fans 

Has someone created the forum about Different dream yet? Too early ?