Does anyone know where this clip is from? source?
at 3:52-3:58, UIE said sa lang ham ni da Daopyonim

I like this vidvery much, one of my favorite for one Yen CP's MV. The lyric matches the scenes very well.
I will set private later. I re-upload it to my channel for more convenient to watch.

And does anyone know at 01:32 is from which episode of EOG? CSY is so cute here. :wub:

Snapshot (at 1:32 of the MV)
ICaXxpM.jpg

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Were you able to understand her Mandarin in ep 2 of NL where she talking on the phone to the thug at the warehouse about ransom in exchange for SJ?

Knowing Avalon’s past post, she probably didn’t approve how Yowon sounded in Mandarin.

I can understand SYK's Mandarin. It's just like a foreigner speaking Chinese. It's OK for me. since Chinese is not SYK's native language. So I thought those Chinese fans were overreaction about SYK's tone. It's not that funny and just normal for me. For me it's SYK's Japanese is not OK. Because SYK grew up in Japan and have lived there for many years.

My past post about LYW's Chinese and Japanese, it's the comments I read in Yo Won DC. That's Korean fans' opinion, they hope she should do better this time in the new drama.

4 hours ago, may2429 said:

This drama will have fashion from early century, probably Qipao or military uniform. It’s going to steal another 100k hearts  with our queen in military uniform

Wondering if she would dress in kimono also.  Despite filming a historical period drama, she might have 4 interesting and different fashion senses around the world, such as kimono, qipao, hanbok, and western clothes, plus military uniform.  What a feast to the eyes on her wardrobe.

3 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Does anyone know where this clip is from? source?
at 3:52-3:58, UIE said sa lang ham ni da Daopyonim

I like this vidvery much, one of my favorite for one Yen CP's MV. The lyric matches the scenes very well.
I will set private later. I re-upload it to my channel for more convenient to watch.

It looks like it was released by Japanese media when NL airing there.  I don’t know where though.

And does anyone know at 01:32 is from which episode of EOG? CSY is so cute here. :wub:

ICaXxpM.jpg&key=d0fc4c9b82d2f2c17910dd91

Oh gosh that is one outfit out of 128 in EOG.  I admit I don’t remember EOG as much as NL coz of super girl crush material of Daepyonim.   My guess would be in the later episode, maybe around installment 16. 

How about you, @ozge ?  Have any idea?

I can understand SYK's Mandarin. It's just like a foreigner speaking Chinese. It's OK for me. since Chinese is not SYK's native language. So I thought those Chinese fans were overreaction about SYK's tone. It's not that funny and just normal for me. For me it's SYK's Japanese is not OK. Because SYK grew up in Japan and have lived there for many years.

My past post about LYW's Chinese and Japanese, it's the comments I read in Yo Won DC. That's Korean fans' opinion, they hope she should do better this time in the new drama.

Huh?  You know Japanese, too?  Amazing you are!

1 hour ago, QSD said:

It looks like it was released by Japanese media when NL airing there.  I don’t know where though.

ICaXxpM.jpg&key=d0fc4c9b82d2f2c17910dd91

Oh gosh that is one outfit out of 128 in EOG.  I admit I don’t remember EOG as much as NL coz of super girl crush material of Daepyonim.   My guess would be in the later episode, maybe around installment 16. 

How about you, @ozge ?  Have any idea?

Huh?  You know Japanese, too?  Amazing you are!

Yes, according to the Japanese on the right upper corner of the clip. it was released by Japanese media, I will ask at Chinese forum, maybe the administrator knows.

Yes in the later episode because of CSY's short hair look. EP16 is very close, but no. it's after EP17, CSY appears with short hair from EP17. Maybe in the period when she was demoted...?

I just know Japanese a little. :sweatingbullets: but even my Japanese level is under average, still I can tell SYK's Japanese is "X". (not OK) :D

9 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Snapshot (at 1:32 of the MV)
ICaXxpM.jpg

It's ep 21, minute about 28:28. 

By the way Avalon, do you know which NL episodes of SYK's speaking Japanese and Mandarin? I don't remember.

• Thanks 1

Yo Won IG, Yo Won attended Ra Mi-ran's movie preview.

3 hours ago, ozge said:

It's ep 21, minute about 28:28. 

By the way Avalon, do you know which NL episodes of SYK's speaking Japanese and Mandarin? I don't remember.

Thank you very much! @ozge! I am checking from EP17 and I am going to check EP20 just now. :D
And SYK speaking Chinese in EP02 around 16m19s, Japanese in EP05 around 6m16s. (young SYK fighting with Japanese gangsters.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Family Series EP08 - Da Jeong's Revenge (ENG sub)
Original link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15904935
Youtube: unlisted, I will set private few days later.

Playlist of Family Series (EP01-EP08)

English translation (Text):

Family Series EP08 – Da Jeong’s Revenge

00:06.2 OSK: I have been busy without rest for the past ten years.

00:08.1 Finally, I have become the director. You let me step down just by few words.

00:10.8 OSK’s boss: I am going crazy too.

00:12.0 What did you do to offend Ceo Seo?

00:14.2 OSK: Ceo Seo?
Flash back

00:15.0 Mary: Sungjin Department Store has raised our counter's rent by 15%.

00:17.1 It's compulsory.

00:18.0 Mr. Nam: Chairman Choi just withdrew the investment.

Da Jeong is mad.
OSK is drinking bear.

00:20.3 Text: Death is welcome when life is dreary.
00:22.3 OSK: We must pull ourselves together!

KJH is eating instant noodle.

00:26.0 ODJ: The war started!
ODJ is talking to KJH

00:30.6 ODJ: Even a vicious tiger will not eat its cubs.

00:34.6 So this plan

00:38.8 we can only rely on you.

00:40.8 KJH: Okay. Try it.

00:44.0 But that's my Mom, please don't go too far.

ODJ and KJH are preparing the meal.

00:50.8 ODJ: Please wash more onions for me.

00:54.0 Separate ours first.

00:58.0 OSK shaking her head and os: Both of you are looking for a trouble.

KJH puts a lot of salt on sushi.
01:07.5 ODJ: Didn't you say that's your Mom?

01:10.2 KJH: Please enjoy the meal.

01:12.2 CSY: Jung Hye has finally grown up.
SYK stares at the three of them.

01:20.0 SYK: I think the color of your plate is good,

01:23.2 let's exchange the plates.

OSK shows helpless face.

01:26.4 Da Jeong's plate is also very suitable for our Chairman,

01:29.5 please exchange it with our Chairman's.

CSY nodding.

01:35.0 KJH: Let's dig in.

SYK gives KJH a lot of money.

01:51.8 SYK: This is the extra allowance for you.

01:53.6 KJH: Mother, you are too generous.
01:56.6 CSY: Jung Hye, you make me very satisfied today.
01:58.5 I decided to increase your allowance.
KJH: Thank you Mom.

02:00.0 OSK eating her meal and murmur: We deserved it.

02:04.6 ODJ eating her meal and says in tears: Too much onion.

KJH smiles.

(poor Da Jeong…QQ)

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, may2429 said:

I just recalled teen Yowon did wear qipao in a movie. 

In "Take care of my cat" a Movie that I think is the best among Yo Won's movies. I mean both the story and her acting.
qipao scene, here from 08m59s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty as always whatever she wear, either in historical costumes or modern fashion. 

I watched Take care of my cat quite some time ago, can’t remember the story but the tale about girl seeing future husband in the mirror also been told by friends in school, so I remember that scene. (A widespread mystical rumours )