On 8/10/2018 at 9:53 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Oh Ozge, I want to give your post many :heart: 

Such a kind choice, which make me think I'm a bad person who doesn't wanna help CSY, haha. :lol: While QSD and May are scared away by Daepyonim (clearly, they don't wanna help CSY like you, but they fear for their lives being frozen or dead meats under Daepyonim's 1000 Megawatts glares :D), Avalon and I are lured by many benefits at SYK's company (which is rational), you only think abt how lonely CSY is in her fight. Bet you're gonna have a spot in her tea party. :lol: Have feeling that Yanki with her good heart would join your tea party too. The vacancies at SYK's gallery are limited anyway. :D

Haha, Avalon, that fan-made story is hilarious. I always think CSY is more dangerous than SYK. Her 3 new employees should be aware of this, behind the calm and smiling face of hers is a sleeping lion, so... good luck! We make the right decision, Avalon

I may do the Eng subbing for this fan-made clip (based on your Eng translation) and upload to Youtube for easier watching. Is it ok with the original clip's maker, can you ask him/her? I will add full credit to his/hers.

Yes, I am so moved by Ozge for her kind-hearted to want to help CSY. 

You made the decision under the rational analysis, I just find those reasons to support my emotional choice. :D

No problem. I will ask the videos maker for her permission.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:02 AM, QSD said:

Vaiduakhu, can you do subs for the first tea drinking cp video too if Avalon could translate that also?  Thanks to you both.

OK I will do the detailed translation for that one too.

Family daily life series EP06
The way returning to the room of Ms Seo
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvWtI3KdoQL5y15BtNcx1yKjNv-R
Original link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15409658

0:15
The junior of OSK: This is the gift for you, predecessor.
OSK: What gift?
The junior: You are promoted to the director, predecessor.
OSK: What the hell.
ODJ: Tells CEO Seo, the income distribution is 5 to 5.
Otherwise I will terminate the contract immediately, let her choose.
The man: Thanks.
00:28
KJH: This new car is nice.
00:31
SYK: Wuli Chairman surely would be very depressed.
00:38
KJH: Shows the momentum of Seo family. Fighting!
00:44
KJH: Mom, I don’t want to get married yet.
CSY: Everything I did is for Jung Hye’s good.
KJH: Mom, obviously you tie me up with the name of love.
CSY: Do you know what are you talking about?
KJH: I don’t like my life to be controlled by others.
0:55
CSY: Without mom
0:57
CSY: How could you live your life?
01:04
KJH: I hate you.
01:10
CSY: Why no one tells me that Daepyo went to Japan?
01:22
KJH: That’s your Daepyonim.
01:24
CSY: If everybody doesn’t want to stay in this home,
01:27
CSY: You don’t have to be forced to stay here.
01:30
KJH (or ODJ): I have to go first because I have something to do.

01:35
KJH giggles
01:37
OSK: I was almost scared to death by the thing this morning and how could you still laugh.
01:39
KJH: It's my first time to resist my mom, it feel so good.
01:42
ODJ: I also felt a chill running down my spine.
OSK: I am more and more worried about two of us now.
KJH: Auntie, it will be exposed if you say the truth like this.
0:51
KJH: Fighting
2:02
OSK: Are you looking for a trouble?
ODJ: You try to find one!
02:11
CSY: Jung Hye
KJH: Who are you?
CSY: Come back to the room with me.
02:20
KJH: I hate Mom.
(CSY makes a phone call to SYK urgently.)
02:26
SYK: This is Seo Yi Kyung
CSY: Come back right now!
SYK計画通り (Daepyonim’s plan succeeded hahaha. :D SYK buys off OSK, ODJ and KJH to play a play B))
(I am dead when I was watching the expression of SYK here :joy:, this video maker is a genius.)
02:43
CSY: Welcome back Oppa. (CHN sub here is Daepyonim)
SYK: Then the next thing is handed over to me.
02:49
SYK: I am hungry Seo Yoon. (here the hungry means you know that kind thing between lovers hehe)
CSY: The door is still not closed yet, Yi Kyung
SYK: I am going to close it.
02:54
KJH: See, Ms. Seo.
02:56
KJH: Wouldn't you feel shame if you don’t try to get an Oscar statuette to me.
02:58
SYK: What did you call me just now?
KJH: Hello, Mother.
03:00
OSK: Wuli Da Jung also played well OK!
SYK: She was just playing herself.
ODJ: Snort.

@vaiduakhu So do you need EP04 too? because it's the story about why SYK was forced to sleep in study room. But you can write a preface in the beginning of of the video like me.  

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Oh this is a very convincing reason to choose CSY! I felt so sorry to see CSY fighting with lots of enemies alone when I watched EOG. It's so unfair for her! :( So some Chinese fans said that SYK is the upgrade version of CSY haha. Because SYK has a strong team to help her. That's why I love to watch the videos of tea drinking couple, because CSY is no longer alone she has the Badass SYK to help her. :lol:

It’s the main reason why I couldn’t push myself to re-watch EOG as much as I’d like to coz CSY is surrounded by too many opponents that I felt heavyhearted when watching her fighting against them alone.  It’s such a big burden for her to run SJ Group for the love of her father.  She couldn’t have a life she’d wanted to pursue for herself.  In some scenes she talks about herself are so heartbroken to listen to.

@ozge

Were you able to re-play EOG scenes as much?  I really couldn’t despite I admire CSY character a lot.  Maybe when I watch the mighty tea drinking cp then I’ve some power to see CSY alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

02:43
CSY: Welcome back Obba. (CHN sub here is Daepyonim)
SYK: Then the next thing is handed over to me.
02:49
SYK: I am hungry Seo Yoon. (here the hungry means you know that kind thing between lovers hehe)
CSY: The door is still not closed yet, Yi Kyung

I immediately regret my idea of doing Eng sub after reading this... :flushed: is there "blushed" reaction in Soompi? I need it to react to your post. :lol:

Anyway, if you guys really want to do subbing for this series, Avalon, please ask the maker for permission of all episodes. I think we should do from EP1 to comprehend the story of this "messy" family. If she agrees, just my extra, can you please ask for higher quality versions of the videos? if not available, it's ok. 

QSD, can you help with the edit? I can't with above awkward scene. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

I immediately regret my idea of doing Eng sub after reading this..:flushed: is there "blushed" reaction in Soompi? I need it to react to your post. :lol:

Anyway, if you guys really want to do subbing for this series, Avalon, please ask the maker for permission of all episodes. I think we should do from EP1 to comprehend the story of this "messy" family. If she agrees, just my extra, can you please ask for higher quality versions of the videos? if not available, it's ok. 

QSD, can you help with the edit? I can't with above awkward scene. :sweatingbullets:

Vaiduakhu, you are so pure heart hahaha. At first I thought SKY is really hungry so I don't understand why CSY says the door is not closed yet. :sweatingbullets: I think it's a bit obscure part, many Chinese viewers don't understand it too.

Asking for the higher quality vids I think it's too much requests for the makers. And by the way, the makers for the first one and the family series are different. Anyway I will waiting for their permission and tell you the results.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

It’s the main reason why I couldn’t push myself to re-watch EOG as much as I’d like to coz CSY is surrounded by too many opponents that I felt heavyhearted when watching her fighting against them alone.  It’s such a big burden for her to run SJ Group for the love of her father.  She couldn’t have a life she’d wanted to pursue for herself.  In some scenes she talks about herself are so heartbroken to listen to.

And CSY's opponents just pissed me off. They are so hypocritical, always like to pretend as the victims. I can't stand this, especially TJ and CSY's step mother-Han Jeong-hee. I don't like Min-jae either but mostly because I can't stand his acting.  His acting is too much for me.:sweatingbullets:

@QSD
About the images that you posted, first one is 2013? her hairstyle is same with the movie "Fists of Legend" and what was Yo Won doing here? :lol:  the 2nd one is for Vogue magazine? in which year?

On 8/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, may2429 said:

Our queen’s most roundish face was in 49 days. I remember a fan said jokingly in a video cut of Song Yi Kyung, Daepyonim what happened to your face?

I think she also had roundish face during QSD - although she lost lots of weight later on so her face became thinner but in some scenes her face is really round.

• Like 1

@vaiduakhu

I feel awkward too.  Perhaps we can edit out that sequence by removing those 3 lines, starting with that particular one by SYK to the third line by SYK as well?  

BTW, Avalon, are there more awkward scenes in the series?

About the pics.  Yes, the first one is in 2013.  She just reviewing scripts.  The second one is in 2012.  It's for the Singles mag instead.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

@vaiduakhu

I feel awkward too.  Perhaps we can edit out that sequence by removing those 3 lines, starting with that particular one by SYK to the third line by SYK as well?  

BTW, Avalon, are there more awkward scenes in the series?

About the pics.  Yes, the first one is in 2013.  She just reviewing scripts.  The second one is in 2012.  It's for the Singles mag instead.

I think you can rewrite the lines. "SYK: I am hungry" This one is ok. just let it be the real one, she is really hungry. You can change CSY's reply. After all the videos maker just re-wrote the sub of the lines. You can do the same thing. Just write an interesting one haha.

I don't think there is any other awkward scenes except that one. But I have to check for confirmation. I didn't watch ep01-ep03 seriously. The videos maker did 10 episodes for this series. I haven't watch ep07-ep10 yet. But I think the most interesting are EP05 and EP06. :D

Thank you for your information about the pics.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QSD said:

@ozge

Were you able to re-play EOG scenes as much?  I really couldn’t despite I admire CSY character a lot.  Maybe when I watch the mighty tea drinking cp then I’ve some power to see CSY alone.

I think CSY was the most pathetic character of YW played. I felt same things with you. And in the last episode, that crying scene was too heartbreaking. :tears: At the end, seemed that she won the war, but actually she lost her everything.

Actually, it's not been a long time since I first watched EOG. It was like 3-4 months ago. Normally I can't watch this kind heavy / exhausting (not sure these are right words. lol)  dramas. But I decided to watch all of LYW dramas, so i finally started to EOG. And I liked EOG more than I expected and more than Night Light. :lol: I can re-watch after a while.

• Like 1

@ozge and @vaiduakhu
About Yo Won's younger sister, I have asked the administrator of the LYW Chinese forum. She told me,

"Their looks are not similar actually. In fact Yo Won's sister is not as tall as Yo Won. She is also very thin. She was appeared several times in the BTS photos before. But no any Yo Won's fans recognized her. (so I am curious how the Chinese administrator recognized her?)

In short, Yo Won and her sister are very close. When Erin is still a small child, It's the younger sister to accompany with Yo Won to work abroad."

Because of privacy, the administrator can't show her sister's photos to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@vaiduakhu

I still stick with the choice of working under CSY  because she’s gentle and lonely, EOG didn’t give us the chance to see celebration occasion like Christmas, just a bunch of eating lunch/dinner scenario, since now CSY was eating alone, I’ll accompany her to eat lol, and about the car seat of Daepyonim, mind you that was reserved for LSJ one and only lol. 

Ps: CSY is not Trump, she wouldn’t say “You are fired” haha

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, yanki said:

I think she also had roundish face during QSD - although she lost lots of weight later on so her face became thinner but in some scenes her face is really round.

Anyway round face looks cuter and younger. 

• Like 4

005G5wOagy1fu2l0yxzrsj31kw23vb2e.jpg005G5wOagy1fu2l1z9n0hj31kw23ve86.jpg

C-fans took some pics of our queen in London.  Let's guess who is the lady in black shirt?  Her legs look long and slim just like Yowon’s.  Is that her sister or Erin?  Erin can’t be that tall yet, can she?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, QSD said:

C-fans took some pics of our queen in London.  Let's guess who is the lady in black shirt?  Her legs look long and slim just like Yowon’s.  Is that her sister or Erin?  Erin can’t be that tall yet, can she?

Another photo by this Chinese fan
005G5wOagy1fu2scb2367j30u01hcwta.jpg

@QSD Do you have a weibo account? Otherwise how can you find these pics? :lol:
I guess the girl more like Erin.

• Like 2