On 8/5/2018 at 3:09 PM, QSD said:

True, they rarely make season 2 for any shows, even if the ratings are good.  I’ve been repeating fanmade videos of Daepyonim quite often these days while waiting for her comeback.

I like to watch tea drinking couple (SYK x CSY) videos now. :D this one is one of my favorites.
It's in bilibili.com, but you have to register to watch this vid. So I uploaded it to my one drive, you can watch it there if you are interested. :lol:

video title: love process of tea couple, Daepyonim's version
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvWtI3KdoQL5y1p8i00_yfvlBKh1

This video is about the daughter of CSY, JH asked SYK why she and mom (CSY) would fall in love. JH thought CSY is very cold in personality she can't understand why they would be together. SYK says they knew each other since CSY was still a professor. SYK attacked Sungjin Group because she wanted to see the baseline of CSY. Anyway in SYK's statement, CSY returned to Sungjin Group because of SYK. And because she lost to SYK so she has no choice to be together with SYK to save Sungjin Group. After listening this story, JH OS: Are you really so strong? JH asks: Don't you lie to me. SYK: Of course not. Don't tell your mom. BTW, the most powerful words that SYK says to CSY in this story is (at 04:32) "Of course, whether it is career or love, is there a better candidate besides me?"

Then JH goes to ask CSY why did she return to Sungjin Group to be the chairman. The expression of JH here is very cute. (at 05:14 the Chinese words here is curious curious) CSY says because your grandfather was ill seriously back then therefore I returned to Sungjin Group. Then JH asks "Then what about you and mother (means SYK)?" CSY says "the story that your mother told you just role swap, that's it."
Afterward CSY shows a cold face to SYK and says please give me a cup of tea. I want herbal tea. SYK OS: this stupid daughter (with a helpless expression.) :D

JH is arranged as their daughter, because she is like a child sometimes, her facial expression is very cute. The video maker is so good. The expression of the characters match the plot very well.  

• LOL 3

At least JH is the cutest of all and making us laugh when drunk or getting stuck on exercise equipment though.

@avalon2046

Thanks for the video and story of tea drinking cp.  Love it!

Between CSY  & SYK in their respective dramas, I thought CSY is icy cold already but SYK is even colder, however, Daepyonim is quite warm-hearted inside.

I don’t think that mag has been translated yet. 

Between CSY and SYK, which boss would you like to work with? 

CSY has turned icy cold at the end, but I think working under her still a preferable choice for me. SYK gave me impression of making a single mistake she would give an “ icy stare” —>I become dead meat

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, ozge said:

The place that Yo Won tagged "white cube" White Cube has spaces in London and Hong Kong. (the description in their IG) A Chinese fan said according to Yo Won's pics she probably is in London.

11 hours ago, QSD said:

Between CSY  & SYK in their respective dramas, I thought CSY is icy cold already but SYK is even colder, however, Daepyonim is quite warm-hearted inside.

I don’t think that mag has been translated yet. 

I think both are warm-hearted inside. CSY the way she treats Han Jeong-hee in EP20 and SYK to her employees.

Got the permission of the translator, I will do the ENG translation later.

10 hours ago, may2429 said:

CSY has turned icy cold at the end, but I think working under her still a preferable choice for me. SYK gave me impression of making a single mistake she would give an “ icy stare” —>I become dead meat

Intellectually, maybe CSY is better, but still I will choose SYK for sentimental reason. Although SYK is scary, but I will be happy I can see her often. I love to be scolded/stared by her as long as I can see her. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 8/8/2018 at 1:21 AM, avalon2046 said:

I like to watch tea drinking couple (SYK x CSY) videos now. :D this one is one of my favorites.
It's in bilibili.com, but you have to register to watch this vid. So I uploaded it to my one drive, you can watch it there if you are interested. :lol:

video title: love process of tea couple, Daepyonim's version
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvWtI3KdoQL5y1p8i00_yfvlBKh1

This video is about the daughter of CSY, JH asked SYK why she and mom (CSY) would fall in love. JH thought CSY is very cold in personality she can't understand why they would be together. SYK says they knew each other since CSY was still a professor. SYK attacked Sungjin Group because she wanted to see the baseline of CSY. Anyway in SYK's statement, CSY returned to Sungjin Group because of SYK. And because she lost to SYK so she has no choice to be together with SYK to save Sungjin Group. After listening this story, JH OS: Are you really so strong? JH asks: Don't you lie to me. SYK: Of course not. Don't tell your mom. BTW, the most powerful words that SYK says to CSY in this story is (at 04:32) "Of course, whether it is career or love, is there a better candidate besides me?"

Then JH goes to ask CSY why did she return to Sungjin Group to be the chairman. The expression of JH here is very cute. (at 05:14 the Chinese words here is curious curious) CSY says because your grandfather was ill seriously back then therefore I returned to Sungjin Group. Then JH asks "Then what about you and mother (means SYK)?" CSY says "the story that your mother told you just role swap, that's it."
Afterward CSY shows a cold face to SYK and says please give me a cup of tea. I want herbal tea. SYK OS: this stupid daughter (with a helpless expression.) :D

JH is arranged as their daughter, because she is like a child sometimes, her facial expression is very cute. The video maker is so good. The expression of the characters match the plot very well.  

This sounds like another version of "How I met your mother" series. :lol:

On 8/8/2018 at 7:31 AM, may2429 said:

No way two character as capable as Choi seo yoon and Seo Yi Kyung have a daughter like Kim Jung Hye hahaha. 

I knew it, right? when Avalon first posted the fan-made story of KJH as daughter of CSY-SYK, I immediately thought "nah, tea couple rejects this idea". 

On 8/8/2018 at 12:14 PM, may2429 said:

I would choose SYK. 

First, I like her home workplace, the interior is so nice and creative! I love the fancy car which one of her assistant sat in. :lol:

Talking abt characters, don't be fooled by gentle CYS, she's a perfectionist, mind you ! just 1 mistake and "you are FIRED" - said CYS with warm smile on her face ! :sweatingbullets: With SYK, the duties she assigns you are unusual, challenging, but... thrilling and interesting. And she's more likely to give her employees 2nd chance than CSY... how many "2nd chances" she gave LSJ, by the way, Avalon ? you are the most enthusiastic fan of Daepyonim so far in this thread. QSD is 2nd.

And working with SYK, you may have opportunity to sit in her cool sport car in a beautiful day when she's in a good mood, experiencing her bad-a$$ U turn. Or just act like a lost puppy on the street in a windy snowy day, and she will pick you up ! :lol: SYK has cold facade, deadly stares, but deep down somewhere in her heart, she's warm and easy to be moved by harmless and sincere creatures. 

Ah, SYK throws parties for her employees occasionally too: Christmas, New Year, Valentine :D , Int'l women's day, national holidays with champagne and beef steaks... What do you expect from CYS? Tell you, it's very heart-warming tea party, and ppl sit around talking abt philosophy or literature. Hope you can survive this, QSD and May !

@ozge choose wisely ! :lol:

13 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Intellectually, maybe CSY is better, but still I will choose SYK for sentimental reason. Although SYK is scary, but I will be happy I can see her often. I love to be scolded/stared by her as long as I can see her. :D

And here we have Avalon, Daepyonim's most loyal staff with M factor (SM)! :lol: Yanki would join you (if I my memory doesn't deceive me, she potentially has M factor too). jk 

• LOL 3

@avalon2046

You’re right.  CSY is also warm-hearted.  She cares for her step-bro a lot towards the end and lets his mom seeing him despite how much the stepmom had hurt her and the chairman. 

The fan at DC thinks Yowon is in London too, probably for several days and she has to get back for another photo shoot this week.

@vaiduakhu

I guess CSY’s gentle looks can be deceiving, coz I’m a bit scared of her sometimes for she’s so calm while strategizing her plans brilliantly.

@ozge

Don’t be swayed by anyone from choosing CSY.  You know how graceful and gentle CSY is.  She’s a literature professor after all.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I would choose SYK. 

First, I like her home workplace, the interior is so nice and creative! I love the fancy car which one of her assistant sat in. :lol:

Talking abt characters, don't be fooled by gentle CYS, she's a perfectionist, mind you ! just 1 mistake and "you are FIRED" - said CYS with warm smile on her face ! :sweatingbullets: With SYK, the duties she assigns you are unusual, challenging, but... thrilling and interesting. And she's more likely to give her employees 2nd chance than CSY... how many "2nd chances" she gave LSJ, by the way, Avalon ? you are the most enthusiastic fan of Daepyonim so far in this thread. QSD is 2nd.

And working with SYK, you may have opportunity to sit in her cool sport car in a beautiful day when she's in a good mood, experiencing her bad-a$$ U turn. Or just act like a lost puppy in the street in a windy snowy day, and she will pick you up ! :lol: SYK has cold facade, deadly stares, but deep down somewhere in her heart, she's warm and easy to be moved by harmless and sincere creatures. 

Ah, SYK throws parties for her employees occasionally too: Christmas, New Year, Valentine :D , Int'l women's day, national holidays with champagne and beef steaks... What do you expect from CYS? Tell you, it's very heart-warming tea party, and ppl sit around talking abt philosophy or literature. Hope you can survive this, QSD and May !

@ozge choose wisely ! :lol:

And here we have Avalon, Daepyonim's most loyal staff with M factor (SM)! :lol: Yanki would join you (if I my memory doesn't deceive me, she potentially has M factor too). jk 

Hahahaha love so much your analysis! @vaiduakhu :thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Yeah I like Daepyonim's office too. 

Not only for LSJ, Daepyonim give Tak many 2nd chance too. I think about 3 times for Tak. 1. in the beginning when Tak worked for SYK, there was an accident and SYK was going to fire Tak but Tak convinced SYK then he was admitted as an official employee. 2. Tak resigned the job and come back SYK just pretends nothing happened. 3. Tak saw LSJ stealing the rebate documents of PWS he didn't stop her. SYK didn't punish them.  and maybe there is 4th, after being founded by GW that he is a spy Tak doesn't listen to SYK's order to go abroad to hide quietly. 

As for LSJ, before she separating with Daepyonim, I think 4 times. 1. the truck accident (ep03) Daepyonim is going to fire her but once again Daepyonim is convinced by SJ just like Tak. 2. LSJ was scolded by Daepyonim then she dereliction of duty for few days, instead of punishing SJ Daepyonim even goes to SJ's home and makes up with money. (ep04) 3. SJ didn't finish the 2nd homework I think but Daepyonim doesn't do anything to her. 4. SJ stole the rebate documents of PWS, Daepyonim knew it but she didn't do anything to SJ, instead she bought SJ an expensive dinner. (ep10)

And besides having the chance to sit in Daepyonim's cool sport car (I love that Jaguar f-type sport car so much!) I may have the chance to play shooting game with her hahaha. :D and working for Daepyonim she might buy you an expensive meal, in a superior restaurant haha :D. not like with GW, SJ only could have a meal like stir-fried rice cakes. :phew:

M factor...compared to some crazy Chinese fans I think I am nothing. :D I prefer Daepyonim because her life is more exciting, interesting and will give you high and low experiences. This is some kind similar with my personality. 

@QSD The pics you just posted is from which event and when?   

• Like 3

Avalon, I forgot 1 crucial thing, Daepyonim offers high salaries :D one time, she gave LSJ a thick envelop of money, and the other time, a cheque with many "zero" on it. I'm not sure gentle CYS can pay that high, she has thousand of employees to take care of, you know... 

Come on @QSD ! after I and Avalon listed all the advantages, I bet you are so tempted by Daepyonim's friendly working-environment, high salary, generous employee benefits, many 2nd chances, and above all, Daepyonim herself, ultimate girl-crush! where you can find a better boss? I know where most (if not all) of your heart is! Daepyonim is simply irresistible ! :heart:

Errr, but it's probably too late, CSY is not the type who forgives betrayal employees. You and May better stick there, before she fires you guys. May regrets here decision now ! :D 

Ozge, Yanki, learn the lesson, girls ! don't be fooled by graceful image of a certain professor and make reckless decision ! ;)

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Avalon, I forgot 1 crucial thing, Daepyonim offers high salaries :D one time, she gave LSJ a thick pocket of money, and the other time, a cheque with many "zero" on it. I'm not sure gentle CYS can pay that high, she has thousand of employees to take care of, you know... 

Come on @QSD ! after I and Avalon listed all the advantages, I bet you are so tempted by Daepyonim's friendly working-environment, high salary, generous employee benefits, many 2nd chances, and above all, Daepyonim herself, ultimate girl-crush! where you can find a better boss? I know where most (if not all) of your heart is! Daepyonim is simply irresistible ! :heart:

Errr, but it's probably too late, CSY is not the type who forgives betrayal employees. You and May better stick there, before she fires you guys. May regrets here decision now ! :D 

Ozge, Yanki, learn the lesson, girls ! don't be fooled by graceful image of a certain professor and make reckless decision ! ;)

+10086 !
And Daepyonim would save her employees when they are humiliated by scumbags. B) On the contrary, CSY asked her secretary (Park Jin-tae) to be the scapegoat for the fake trade. I don't think Daepyonim will do such thing. Daepyonim protects her employees very much. 

SYK                      CSY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Working environment                  won
Salary                                             won
Employee benefits                       won
Fault tolerance                             even                     even
Back up for the employees        won 

About fault tolerance, I listed as even because I think CYS is tolerant too, the way she treats her step mother before her death. Anyway, considering every aspects SYK won no doubt! :D

@QSD Thank you very much for the answer and the images links.
When I asked I remembered judging by the hairstyle of LYW, I think it was 2012.

• LOL 3

@vaiduakhu 

I'm not a daepyonim fan like you and @avalon2046. But your analysis is really convincing. :lol: At first, I thought I would choose CSY. Then you made me think again. Probably working for daepyonim would be less stressful. But still... :unsure:

I think CSY is more warm-hearted person compared SYK. It's just that she did not have enough opportunity to show how nice person she is. I always wanted to help her. :tears: At least SYK already has a loyal crew. So, i choose CSY too. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh dear Ozge, I am giggling coz you actually sticking to your choice and not wavering to what in your heart's desires.  Strong and faithful, Chingu!  Now Vaiduakhu and Avalon would have to lure Yanki on their ship somehow.

18 hours ago, ozge said:

@vaiduakhu 

I'm not a daepyonim fan like you and @avalon2046. But your analysis is really convincing. :lol: At first, I thought I would choose CSY. Then you made me think again. Probably working for daepyonim would be less stressful. But still... :unsure:

I think CSY is more warm-hearted person compared SYK. It's just that she did not have enough opportunity to show how nice person she is. I always wanted to help her. :tears: At least SYK already has a loyal crew. So, i choose CSY too. :sweatingbullets:

Oh this is a very convincing reason to choose CSY! I felt so sorry to see CSY fighting with lots of enemies alone when I watched EOG. It's so unfair for her! :( So some Chinese fans said that SYK is the upgrade version of CSY haha. Because SYK has a strong team to help her. That's why I love to watch the videos of tea drinking couple, because CSY is no longer alone she has the Badass SYK to help her. :lol:

Just for fun, another interesting MV of tea drinking cp
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvWtI3KdoQL5y12eOyhrrKNz9gWN
original link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av15279840
Family series ep05
Preface: Because SYK spoiled JH, CSY was mad at SYK, she told SYK to sleep in the study room in the end of ep04.
in the beginning
0:07
drinking scene of the family.
CSY: Beautiful love, if love is beautiful then it's not necessary to add "beautiful" this modifier. 
showed SYK taking a sip of tea.
CSY: True friendships, if friendships is true then no need to use "true" this modifier.
showed Oh Soo-kyung then ODJ
CSY: Maybe hypocrisy is the best method.
0:41
SYK opens the door and walks into the room.
047:
CSY: Get out of here.
SYK: I just come to try if there will be the echo that wuli chairman lives in such a big room.
CSY: slight smile.
SYK: In fact, I am afraid of sleeping alone in the study room.
CSY: Your daughter is in your upstairs, Soo Kyung and Da Jung are in your downstairs. If you have nothing to do just shout to your upstairs and downstairs it would be lively.
SYK: But there is no wuli chairman.
CSY: I think it's nice to be alone.
SYK goes out of the room poorly.
CSY looks to the direction of SYK and takes a sip of tea.
JH touches a toy...
SKY asks: what happened?
JH: Mother, this is the 37th that you were driven out of the room.
01:29
ODJ eating her meal and says: I feel deep
01:31
ODJ: sympathy (to you).
01:34
Soo Kyung: Mourning...
SYK: Just wait and see, I will come back to that room for sure. 

So the ep06 is talking about how does SYK return to that room. :D

• LOL 3

Oh Ozge, I want to give your post many :heart: 

Such a kind choice, which make me think I'm a bad person who doesn't wanna help CSY, haha. :lol: While QSD and May are scared away by Daepyonim (clearly, they don't wanna help CSY like you, but they fear for their lives being frozen or dead meats under Daepyonim's 1000 Megawatts glares :D), Avalon and I are lured by many benefits at SYK's company (which is rational), you only think abt how lonely CSY is in her fight. Bet you're gonna have a spot in her tea party. :lol: Have feeling that Yanki with her good heart would join your tea party too. The vacancies at SYK's gallery are limited anyway. :D

Haha, Avalon, that fan-made story is hilarious. I always think CSY is more dangerous than SYK. Her 3 new employees should be aware of this, behind the calm and smiling face of hers is a sleeping lion, so... good luck! We make the right decision, Avalon

I may do the Eng subbing for this fan-made clip (based on your Eng translation) and upload to Youtube for easier watching. Is it ok with the original clip's maker, can you ask him/her? I will add full credit to his/hers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2