[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

I have to say that I exaggerated in my earlier post. Actually they do have a private life, of course they have XD I will still support BB like I support all the groups. I didn´t want to bum the GD-fans down^^ I´m sorry, I hope all of you still support BB.

@missARROGANT: thank you for uploading the photos!

Guest Michala01

@MissArrogant

Omg those photos wub.gif  I will also participate in the trending! I hope all other fans follow suit. #happyGDAY

I'll post some of my fave pics too...these concert booklet scans have always been favourites of mine sweatingbullets.gif

5ff50520d3ebde08c89559b.jpg

makingofbigshowgd.jpg

c864780ae5b8d0f17bcbe1b.jpg

He's so gorgeous!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Just love it when Kwon Leadah

have the 'shy' expression.

But then,whatever expression he gave out

to us,he still look so gorgeous and cute

at the same time.

D-3 TO KWON LEADAH'S BDAE!!

:wub:

Again, it’s okay to feel sad about the shocking news. We don’t know if he’s really dating someone atm but the time will come when he will and he’d be announcing it for the world to know. And I’m sure that would break all our hearts. But let’s not forget to think of his welfare too :) No matter what happens, we, as his fans, should be the ones who’d be protecting him, not leaving him for the wrong reasons. :) Kwon Jiyong, our love (<3), would be happier if we allow him to live a normal life & allow him to be loved. It’s okay to be bitter. (God knows I would be too. xD) However, this won’t change the fact that he has found a possible-someone to share his life with. So, I suggest, we all just support him. ^^ I don’t want to see him ruined just because he chose to reveal his true feelings… He loved / loves / will forever love us too. Remember that. :)

cr: musicishisoxygen.tumblr.com

Can I also join the GD spamming? :)

Some of my favorite GD pics :) Sorry if some have been posted before.

affyx.png

^ Love his hair<3

bb21733.png

^ HEARTBREAKER~

h08y.png

^ SAL Concert. Look at those lightsticks :) Beautiful.

74158346.png

^ HAHAHA. =) GD selcas!

viewimagex2.png

^ They're so near to GD! OwO

36263020.png

^ Love his smile so much. How can you not fall for him, really? XD

nggu.png

^ AFSHASJDJFDKD. HOT. NUFF SAID ;;]

d00937234ae13187cadb1.png

^ Butterfly MV :)

1253437681090919gg0838.png

^ GD in casual clothes...MAJOR UNFFF :*

0510230511.png

^ ALL-TIME FAVORITE. <3

cr: musicishisoxygen.tumblr.com

IM SO EXCITED FOR HIS BDAY!

So funny though that ive been thinking about it. The whole situation is

like a good ol FANFIC here in SOOMPI. LOL it's like a fanfic come to

life! lol

(: i thought of the same thing when i first read bout it...

truth be told it hurts to hear news like this

but wth GD needs a companion too! and seriously it doesn’t matter WHO or HOW the girl looks like…as long as he’s happy, we should all be happy…it hurts, yes, but it’ll hurt more if he does not get the chance to date because of us ): (my comment in akp :P)

and yeaaaa i normally lurk around this thread, and i notice that andrea has been mia'ing ever since the news came out... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest danick

The rumor just had me unlurking. Anyway, its okay for fans to feel so bad because most fans wants their idol to be single and unattached maybe until they hit 30 hahaha. Personally, I do not like it since I am shipping him with another girl but then it does not mean I would stop supporting GD simply because of this rumor. I will always be a GD and Bigbang fan. I can relate with people who felt bad because it is only natural. But I think it is stupid to hate him because of it.

I won't believe it unless he says otherwise. This is GD we are talking about, rumors follow this guy everywhere he goes. What else is new?!

This only proves that GD is still hot and that people still love to talk about him. I am wondering what will be the next...

G-DRAGON 「W KOREA September Issue: The Creators Project」 Twitter HQ Photo Update

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6839/144366241.th.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/officeh

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

oh I´ve seen that photo on twitter but I did´t really understand why he made that pic? XDD

does it have a special meaning? Looks kinda stalker-like lol

Guest hellafresh

oh I´ve seen that photo on twitter but I did´t really understand why he made that pic? XDD

does it have a special meaning? Looks kinda stalker-like lol

i'm not korean, but i think his tweet says:"went to hapjungdong (where yge is located) to make an interview with g-dragon"

i'm not korean, but i think his tweet says:"went to hapjungdong (where yge is located) to make an interview with g-dragon"

oh I see! thank you for the translation^^

so it´s about an interview,

maybe some news will come soon.

Guest toozdae08

Unless this been done before (if so then ignore me :P ) but I'm curious - what is your absolute fav GD hairstyle? Baby boy has plenty to chose from. My personal fav is this

20100326_gdragon_8.jpg

- I don't think he's ever looked hotter (just something so bada$$ about it). Though I also adore his recent hairstyle too.

Can only pick one!!

Guest Unni_Ashley

^ just ONE............ :unsure: you are so harsh to me babe :lol: how can i just choose one, i love almost all of his hair style, kay kay...let me see <_<

gdragon2.jpg

48561250301672.jpg

:rolleyes: i know maybe he will never come back with any of something like this but, i love it. And sure love him for everything :lol: how he will look when BB following comeback blush.gif so curious....

Guest shinhdeplol

MUCC’s bassist YUKKE mentions G-Dragon

tumblrl78097mbvd1qb6n5z.jpg

Posted by YUKKE on August 8 after the Summer Sonic in Osaka, Japan: “iPod background music for this long road trip, G-Dragon all day!!”

It seems that YUKKE, who made the trip hope to Tokyo by car instead of by plane, listened to G-Dragon for hours on end.

Fanboy much? ;)

Thanks to seungie + aleee @ ibigbang

Unless this been done before (if so then ignore me :P ) but I'm curious - what is your absolute fav GD hairstyle? Baby boy has plenty to chose from.

Can only pick one!!

Sorry for cuting some of your post :sweatingbullets:

This is my favorite hairstyle of him. FOREVER =)

nothing's gonna beat the headband style for me<3

Cute, stylish and young~

dfbw.png

TO end all of this, a really insightful comment from the previous post:

From SOFIA ERICA: The source of the Sanpro news article was allegedly one of Kiko’s model friends. In journalistic parlance this means that it was sanctioned by the antagonist. And the only time such priveledge is given to the press is when there is NO MORE relationship to protect. When you got nothing else to lose, the laundry can now be wash in public. And it will.

Don’t expect GDragon or any of Big Bang to be anywhere near her radius from now on. Any woman romantically involved with an idol know that this is the ultimate betrayal to such liaisons. I’m sure GDragon is a wiser man now.

Let us help contain this rumor from further escalating by not feeding on it. No one will benefit from it except the antagonist.

credit: taken from bigbangupdates

I don't really quite understand this. My Eng fails. Anyway I hope people will leave idols private life alone.

Guest toozdae08

^

if this came from her friend rather than an anonymous source like I believed then her friend is either a hater or the relationship is over (or they had some kind of break up and she's bitter). The only reason I ever gave the rumor any truth is because YG said they are friends and meet up often. That never said they were dating to me just that there is the possibility and it's pretty obvious that GD is dating someone right now or at least very recently. However, relationship do have ups and downs and GD may have broken up with her. I don't know, no one does and it's only his business.

Guest Michala01

tumblrl77zs6qig31qb6n5z.jpg

Big Bang’s company YG Entertainment officially denied the rumors that G-Dragon and Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko were in a relationship.

An official from YG Entertainment spoke to Edaily SPN on the phone the morning of the 14th and revealed, “They met when Big Bang began their activities in Japan last year, and G-Dragon would meet up with her whenever he was in Japan. They are friendly, but they are not dating.”

Furthermore, “Mizuhara Kiko is not only friendly with G-Dragon but with the other Big Bang members also,” and added laughing, “It seems Big Bang has gotten famous seeing as such scandals are popping up locally (in Japan).”

Sanskei Sports in Japan had received lots of attention with their report claiming that Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon and Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko were dating, and that the two were maintaining a long-distance relationship even amidst G-Dragon’s busy schedule that brought him back and forth between Korea and Japan.

source: Edaily

translation: seungie.tumblr

I'm hearing that KVIP's aren't too worried about this rumour so I'm totally calm about it all now. I'm leaning towards believing that it is just that, a rumour.